The Gospel and the Zodiac: The Secret Truth About Jesus

The Christian religion is a parody on the worship of the Sun,in which they put a man whom they call Christ, in the place of the Sun,and pay him the same adoration which was originally paid to the Sun. The twelve tribes of Is-ra-el(Isis-Ra-El) and the twelve disciples.Well if you have the Bible please FLUSH it in the toilet,is a piece of garbage and stop waisting your time praying for vanity. 

Views: 475

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hallo Ed.
If I am right. you did not answer any of my question, or you partly answered 1 :-)

Best Regards
Hello Ed,yes i did miss the question about goo and bad.Good and bad are just perceptions.Actually it is duality.For example,you can turn HATE to Love and Love to HATE,or HOT to COLD and COLD to HOT.They are the same,the only difference is the degree of heat.
Nothing bad can happen to you if you don't want it.Your thoughts and will is more powerful than anything else you can imagine.
These are the SEVEN HERMETIC(TAHUTI) PRINCIPLES.

I. THE PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM.
II. THE PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE.
III. THE PRINCIPLE OF VIBRATION.
IV. THE PRINCIPLE OF POLARITY.
V. THE PRINCIPLE OF RHYTHM.
VI. THE PRINCIPLE OF CAUSE AND EFFECT.
VII. THE PRINCIPLE OF GENDER.
Would you like me to recommend some books for you?Reading expands your knowledge.
Make the best of your evening.

Ed Tibikimi Wasini said:
Edwin Aka,great stuff.Let me explain myself.Working to get rich is different from working for pleasure and, to spread knowledge.To live a natural live doesn't
require so much.Most people have Dis-ease and Stress because they are doing things which are not for convinient for them.Why do we work?Basically just for acommodation and food and,all other things are just an illusion.Brother Ed,if you work 12hrs.per day for money that'll sound crazy but if is for the sake of enlightenment that'll be grate.What iam saying is that money is an ILLUSION.Money without GOLD or SILVER backing is FIAT money without value.The banks are just adding numbers yo your name (juggling of figures)to fool the public,because these are some of tricks the system uses,as a mechanism of control.
I know of several black professors,who goes round to spread the knowlege to our people because there is no reason working for something that's not real and,that is money.
Working to enlighten others and spread is great.
Working to enrich is asbsurd.
Please read this from a sister.
Dr. Jewel Pookrum "Disease & States of Consciousness"
Ed,we sholud not stop our communication because there will be a time,i know you'll start picking up somethings that iam explaining you to now.
Schools don't teach the right stuff and that is why education is nothing.You educate yourself from outside the system.
School is INDUCTRINATION.
For the moment;
Warmest Regards.

Footnote*_Iam not a guru just call me Ed.
Only here to spread knowledge.
Peace.

Edwin Aka said:
Dear Guru Ed :-)

You are using internet to communicate this message, right? If work is slavery.. And people like me who works close to 12 hours every day.. to make sure that you can socialize on the internet..
If we stay at home tomorrow.. there is 99% chance that you may not have the opportunity to write your mail again.

Just 1 more question why do bad things happen to Good people. If you are sick, why go to hospital. ?
Without Education, the chances of you reading and writing is less than 0.0049 percent..

Hence based on the statement above I reject your Null Hypothesis that (Money,Education,Religion and Work is slavery) with a p level of 0.0049.

p.s Nigeria do have people with I.Q of Albert Einstein

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service