With all the religious and ethnic riots, which have taken place in this country on many occasions, claiming many lives and properties,  and all coming from our Northern brothers, it has become necessary to ask some pertinent questions like: Which way is the best to live with the North?  Is it better to ask them to fashion their own identity or do we still accommodate them as brothers?

Views: 479

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Northerners are not Nigerians.Period. Sometimes I wish Gideon Orka Coup was a reality. He has as one of his agenda the excise of the North from the unholy marriage called Nigeria. They are not our brothers. They are savagely crude and unrefined. I wish Igbos and the rest of Southerners will just come back home lets see what become of them.
THE NORTH HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A THORN IN THE FLESH.THEY ARE ALWAYS THE FIRST TO START CHAOS. PRESIDENT GOODLUCK IS SOMEWHAT COMPLACENT.THESE NORTHERNERS OUGHT TO RECEIVE FATAL ONSLAUGHT!

The answer is yes we still have to tolerate and accommodate them because it is not every person in the North that is coursing this turbulent riots they are in minority, actually majority of northerner are peaceful people and it has little to do with religion but it has much to do with lack of exposure and lack of understanding how should behave in a civilized way. After all those rancor can you believe that CPC will lose in Kano, Kaduna and Katsina states. This election is a sign of better Nigeria to come. I am not saying is going to be easy or perfect but eventually we will get to where we need to be as a nation

i agree totally with you. The knowleageable ones have nothing to do with these unrest springing from the north. Come to think of it, what about places in the east and other parts where there are similar crisis?

Bola Adepoju said:

The answer is yes we still have to tolerate and accommodate them because it is not every person in the North that is coursing this turbulent riots they are in minority, actually majority of northerner are peaceful people and it has little to do with religion but it has much to do with lack of exposure and lack of understanding how should behave in a civilized way. After all those rancor can you believe that CPC will lose in Kano, Kaduna and Katsina states. This election is a sign of better Nigeria to come. I am not saying is going to be easy or perfect but eventually we will get to where we need to be as a nation

But WHY THEM EVERY TIME?
Ugochukwu if  you have a troublesome brother or friend , no body should tell you what to do with such a person , it is either you stay away from such  a person or you quit the relationship forever, similarly since we can not continue like this with our northern brother is either we separate. remember if you marry a troublesome wife , you divorce her for your live to continue.
that is not what christ said.

AGOR said:
Ugochukwu if  you have a troublesome brother or friend , no body should tell you what to do with such a person , it is either you stay away from such  a person or you quit the relationship forever, similarly since we can not continue like this with our northern brother is either we separate. remember if you marry a troublesome wife , you divorce her for your live to continue.

AGOR said:

AGOR said:
My brother I have ask qustion like this before in this community , what we need to do is devided into 3 hausa , Ibo and yoruba without it my people we will continue dying like chicken in there hand , they are heartless and more wicked , how can u kill a pregnant woman and young children , didn't u see they are not to be associate with pls let Goodluck help us by dividing this nation , though its not going to be easy with him to do but with Gods help and UN help he can do it to save our life
How I wish that those in authority should read our feelings here and do something urgent about this nagging issue.  We have suffered uncountable and unquantifiable losses in the hands of the North and would not want to continue to suffer more losses. If dividing Nigeria would give us the desired peace, then let it be so.  There is no sense in pretending to be one, when one section is forced to live like strangers in their own land.
This is the time I think we can try tell them to go on vanguard community for some advice I personally forward my advice to Goodluck through fbook and I belive he read them , lets continue talk and belive they ar listening

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
How I wish that those in authority should read our feelings here and do something urgent about this nagging issue.  We have suffered uncountable and unquantifiable losses in the hands of the North and would not want to continue to suffer more losses. If dividing Nigeria would give us the desired peace, then let it be so.  There is no sense in pretending to be one, when one section is forced to live like strangers in their own land.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service