With all the religious and ethnic riots, which have taken place in this country on many occasions, claiming many lives and properties,  and all coming from our Northern brothers, it has become necessary to ask some pertinent questions like: Which way is the best to live with the North?  Is it better to ask them to fashion their own identity or do we still accommodate them as brothers?

Views: 479

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

But for how long.  It is like you have not lost a dear one or property in one of these senseless riots.

Bola Adepoju said:

The answer is yes we still have to tolerate and accommodate them because it is not every person in the North that is coursing this turbulent riots they are in minority, actually majority of northerner are peaceful people and it has little to do with religion but it has much to do with lack of exposure and lack of understanding how should behave in a civilized way. After all those rancor can you believe that CPC will lose in Kano, Kaduna and Katsina states. This election is a sign of better Nigeria to come. I am not saying is going to be easy or perfect but eventually we will get to where we need to be as a nation

Obviously, it's quiet unfortunate that we're not one in this country. Looking at it from some aspects like religion, ethic, and lots more..... We'll observed that we also have brothers who practice their religion, but the bottom line is, ...we can't continue this way, something has to be done before it get completely out of hands.
To me the problem of northeners is islam. This is a religeon that had been giving the world trouble. They contribute nothing but war. We all know their origin. They preach violence instead of peace. They practice violence instead of love. They kill to guarantee themselve heaven. They see others as enemy. They train suicide bombers. We know how they came to Nigeria. But here is my message to them. we are in morden age. Therefore, you should mordenize islam now or leave it. Reform your kora or burn it. Send your children to western education and not arabic school. I know there are still some wise people among you. Change to other religion so that others will join you.Think about it, if all religions are as violent like you, what would have been the fate of mankind. Wake up north! Stop behaving like Gaddafi! These blood you are wasting are the ones developing your land. I know that those illitrate abokis who had been brainwashed by arabic educated alphas cannot even see my message online. But Buhari tell them. Stop burning house of God and killing innocent NYSC corps. Stop now!!!!!!

Charlie,I think the right thing to do is to tell our Northern people that enough is enough---in very strong terms(ohh how I wish Ojukwu is still strong).Then we give them automatum to either have with us a soverighn national conference to discuss and agree how we can live together.If they refuse the conference,then it will declare to your tents Israel.LET EVERYONE ANSWER THE DADDY,S NAME.

People I am total agree with you all in that enough should be enough but remember that not long ago we have a BOMB blast in Abuja on independent day witch some people claim the responsibility we have been having public disturbances bombing and killing in the south too that claim life and property. With all these been said NO ONE, NO ONE have the right to take other persons life but still I don't think if every village in Nigeria go separately that will solve our military mentality that has become our societal culture I just wish that we can find some kind of solution to this than just quit as if everything is just going be automatically fine

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
But for how long.  It is like you have not lost a dear one or property in one of these senseless riots.

Bola Adepoju said:

The answer is yes we still have to tolerate and accommodate them because it is not every person in the North that is coursing this turbulent riots they are in minority, actually majority of northerner are peaceful people and it has little to do with religion but it has much to do with lack of exposure and lack of understanding how should behave in a civilized way. After all those rancor can you believe that CPC will lose in Kano, Kaduna and Katsina states. This election is a sign of better Nigeria to come. I am not saying is going to be easy or perfect but eventually we will get to where we need to be as a nation

Islam is an arid religion and like you rightly pointed out, it gives nothing to the world except trouble and violence.  Check the world record as at today, Islam is responsible for 80% of the crises in the world to day.  It is as arid as the desert of its birth.

Kane ga said:
To me the problem of northeners is islam. This is a religeon that had been giving the world trouble. They contribute nothing but war. We all know their origin. They preach violence instead of peace. They practice violence instead of love. They kill to guarantee themselve heaven. They see others as enemy. They train suicide bombers. We know how they came to Nigeria. But here is my message to them. we are in morden age. Therefore, you should mordenize islam now or leave it. Reform your kora or burn it. Send your children to western education and not arabic school. I know there are still some wise people among you. Change to other religion so that others will join you.Think about it, if all religions are as violent like you, what would have been the fate of mankind. Wake up north! Stop behaving like Gaddafi! These blood you are wasting are the ones developing your land. I know that those illitrate abokis who had been brainwashed by arabic educated alphas cannot even see my message online. But Buhari tell them. Stop burning house of God and killing innocent NYSC corps. Stop now!!!!!!
Guys let call this situation what it is and that is in dispelling on behave of some people and lack of moral responsibility of our government to enforce our law without pride or prejudice. In Nigeria both government and citizens always find excuses for bad behaviors, people killing and bombing people because they are MEND fighting for their right so they become endanger sepsis today some worthless element in the North are killing people, bombing public places and burn churches and mosques some peoples excuse for this is because they are Muslims but I wonder don’t we have a large populace of Muslims in the Southern part of Nigeria ? How come the Southern Muslims and their Islamic thought did not make them burn houses and set off bomb because they have disagreement with each other? Some undesirable elements bomb congregations of dignitaries of Nigeria officials with foreign leaders in attendance on Nigeria independent day nothing has been done to bring these people to book and face the consequence of their action despite the fact some group claim responsibility for this action. Today is Alumagiri in the North after releasing the election result setting off bombs in public places, burning Churches and mosque destroying houses and personal property and they will get away with it because they have never seen any example of dispelling in action to make them think twice before they take law in to their own hands. Instead the solution that some people can come up with is we are better than them so let’s divide Nigeria and go on our separate ways. I remember not long ago we have all these vigilante groups committing havocs all over Nigeria until it was ordered by the government of the time that any of the group found disturbing public peace should be shot at site though no one really died as a result of this order and they are still around today but they know what will be the consequence repercussion of their action. I remember ODI-Biam when group of people ware killing police who are there to help them, mutilating their bodies and they receive a response from the authority at the time it was something that will make them think twice if they ever wanted to take order in to their hand again. The point of these is that Nigeria is an indivisible entity, we have tried secession before even when we have reason to fight the war over a million life lost and never again that, that kind of situation will be allow to happen again. Nigeria government have to make it clear to all Nigeria citizens that who ever committed an offence against the interest of Nigeria any where in the World you know you are braking the law of Nigeria and there will be prize to pay no matter who you are or your reason for the action you will be responsible under the law of the land.

These kinds of trouble maker are all over the World they existed In United kingdom especially in United State, in United States there are people who like to be outlaw terrorizing people who they perceives as less than their being. There are some people in United State of America that are still nursing the idea of secession from the union of the United state because of one reason or the other but it remain with them as an idea because of the consequence that will follow such an act and the over whelming force of the central government of the United States. Nigeria should not be different ultimately maintaining law and order while we still keeping our Democratic value is what is lacking under our government nothing else. For those Nigerians who are still nursing the idea of destroying the entity of Nigeria under the canopy of National sovereignty conference that idea is an illusion because we have been their before even when we have reason to fight that war many of our family paid ultimate prize so never again. I ask how many among those paper tiger here that may be interested in Nigeria division are ready to shed there blood to see Nigeria go separate ways? Jonathan can never sit Nigeria down and ask them how we can destroy this entity call Nigeria. United nation will never be part of destroying Nigeria because it is that important to the continent of Africa and to the world as a whole so Nigeria people have to go and find another means to settle their internal differences or option for any one or any group is to move out of the country to go and settle in other country where they don’t fight each other. A part can never be bigger or more important than a whole country so any part of Nigeria that any of us belong will always be part of Nigeria and if any one bent on taken their part off the whole of Nigeria the perquisite is war and I don’t think any of our present military officers today will want to spear head that mission it is not that one can not think it but it will be mission impossible. LONG LIVE NIGERIA AND HER WONDERFUL PEOPLE

When u  leave kwara or kogi state, cross the niger bridge at bussa to the north u are nolonger in Nigeria, northerners never see themselves as integral part of Nigeria. it is time the odd marriage come to end for the peace of the two parties.

hw can we live wt them?sincere speaking they are like a thong in flesh but we all are one body called najia,left to me they should be sluttard like cow but remember the bible says a time likes will come wen nation will fight against nattion,brothers agst brothers,e.t.c called 'endtime,a time of anti-christ.unexpected things will happen.in view of dis my advice is dis,make peace with ur creator now before the trumpet sound.but our leaders must do something ohhh.
hw can we live wt them?sincere speaking they are like a thong in flesh but we all are one body called najia,left to me they should be sluttard like cow but remember the bible says a time likes will come wen nation will fight against nattion,brothers agst brothers,e.t.c called 'endtime,a time of anti-christ.unexpected things will happen.in view of dis my advice is dis,make peace with ur creator now before the trumpet sound.but our leaders must do something ohhh.
@Bola Adepoju. I don't know what u may achieving or what ur interest are from this unity of confusion called Nigeria? Or could it be perhaps for fear of war? Who told u Nigeria can not part except thru war? And can u tell me of any country in the world that is as more disjointed than Nigeria? It only seems that the Northern 'abracadaba' is really working on u. The core Northern/muslims c** elites/politicians had pinned us down for yrs by making us believe they control electorate majority. Thank God that misconception has been cleared. And now,they want us to believe they have monopoly of violence and of victory,and that,in case,we want to seperate,we will see hell. Hmmm! But take a look at the present Nigeria and see who will really be in hell? The core North is,may be,counting on their struggling against the small ibos during the civil war. If they are stil dancing in that euphoria of victory,then they are pitiable. Bcos we knew the war was fought then by middlebeltans,niger-deltans and the yorubas against the mighty ibos,and that we only manage to gain victory at a snail speed of 3yrs. I wonder what wil happen if the table now turns against them. Imagine the core North threatening war with the whole other Nigerians. The threat is only coming out of stupidity and delusion just to intimidate whoever cares to be intimidated. When Buhari dares GEJ, 'arrest me if u can'- what an empty impunity. He is lucky that he is doing that rubbish with GEJ. Can he try that with Obj? So in summary,it baffles me when people begins to cry of war war war. Which war? By who? Against who? ...
Mavos, you are 100% correct. The people of the North are still living in past beliefs. But enough of all these systematic killings of non hausa/fulanis in the NORTH.

Mavos said:
@Bola Adepoju. I don't know what u may achieving or what ur interest are from this unity of confusion called Nigeria? Or could it be perhaps for fear of war? Who told u Nigeria can not part except thru war? And can u tell me of any country in the world that is as more disjointed than Nigeria? It only seems that the Northern 'abracadaba' is really working on u. The core Northern/muslims c** elites/politicians had pinned us down for yrs by making us believe they control electorate majority. Thank God that misconception has been cleared. And now,they want us to believe they have monopoly of violence and of victory,and that,in case,we want to seperate,we will see hell. Hmmm! But take a look at the present Nigeria and see who will really be in hell? The core North is,may be,counting on their struggling against the small ibos during the civil war. If they are stil dancing in that euphoria of victory,then they are pitiable. Bcos we knew the war was fought then by middlebeltans,niger-deltans and the yorubas against the mighty ibos,and that we only manage to gain victory at a snail speed of 3yrs. I wonder what wil happen if the table now turns against them. Imagine the core North threatening war with the whole other Nigerians. The threat is only coming out of stupidity and delusion just to intimidate whoever cares to be intimidated. When Buhari dares GEJ, 'arrest me if u can'- what an empty impunity. He is lucky that he is doing that rubbish with GEJ. Can he try that with Obj? So in summary,it baffles me when people begins to cry of war war war. Which war? By who? Against who? ...

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service