"A no good woman is made not good by a no good man". "So,try to make her good as much as you can. Only when u have tried ur best,and ur best is good enough,and she is stil not good,wil the world make her no good also. And only then,will u be good and free. But, the freedom could still be accomodating, if u so wish,and especially possible,by the power of God". -Pls,men think of this seriously, b/4 contemplating that DIVORCE.

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

as woman folk that is why we are to respect you. The eve's of our society. Look at the street women dressing almost nude both married and un. Put men in a state of pandemonium. That is why we hear the spaje of rape and divorces.

Bridget Nzeribe said:
You said it all.Men should learn to respect the women.Mothers don't come by easily.
My brother i agree with you. May God bless you.
as a woman folk that is why we are to respect you. The eve's of our society. Look at the street women dressing almost nude both married and un. Put men in a state of pandemonium. That is why we hear the spaje of rape and divorces.

Vivian Okeke said:
Strictly for men but all the women turned into peeping Thomases, all the same your advice is personally acknowledged by me, thank you.
Partially agree with you. I may say about 75% of divorce cases are being instigated by women across the globe. Due to material things and intent to posessesion of man's wealth. Women they are devil in the making. Most of thdm dont want to hear management as a word.
Honestly,I was suprise when some of our distinguished ladies in the house started pouring in their heartfelt remarks to the information I classified 'strictly for men'. Please,my sincere apology to my fellow Gentlemen in house. If I had known,I would have sent it to ur individual message inboxes. I wonder if this is the FOI BILL in Action!
Everybody loves big bucks, everybody hates suffering, everybody loves life but but it should not be the basis of marriage. It should be love. Love conquers all even the big bucks, suffering and so on.

hadiza oyarekhua said:
'I love big bucks i cannot lie. And i hate suffering i cannot lie. And life is precious i cannot lie. Most divorce due no bucks i cannot lie.' ..... Strickly Anonymous
Hey! Is that true? So,without big bucks na wahala. Men are in big trouble.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Everybody loves big bucks, everybody hates suffering, everybody loves life but but it should not be the basis of marriage. It should be love. Love conquers all even the big bucks, suffering and so on.

hadiza oyarekhua said:
'I love big bucks i cannot lie. And i hate suffering i cannot lie. And life is precious i cannot lie. Most divorce due no bucks i cannot lie.' ..... Strickly Anonymous

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service