Colonel Gaddafi is not a soothsayer. He only said his opinion. The fact that we are killing and maiming our brothers and sisters in the name of religion and tribe is a clear clarion call to split. The Hausas as they are being called are the people killing. The secterian kiling, the carton killing, you tore the quaran killing and blasphemy killing. Why all these? That same people Hausa, Hausa, Hausa and Hausas.
So why cant we separate like Sudan. Let the west go and let the north stay. If the yorubas will suport the east and south the killings will be nipped in the bud.

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bros you are bitter about this, but note that we have a price for  this, some time ago when the igbos made the move they paid dearly . except we are ready to paid another price seperation cant come easy like that. you made mention of sudan, sudan has paid a price that generation yet unborn would not easly forget mind you, we do not  pray for war ,but peace in this country ,look at libya today the price they are paying for just a change. may God direct our ways according to his will concerning us as a nation in jesus name.

When you get to a super mat and bought a toy for your kid did you pay twice? Are alien to history? Which you are not. We fought civil war, biafran war which has gone so many decades, if not that the likes of Awos and cohorts was a stmbling rock and the south south who because of the oils behaved the way they did and they later paid dearly(the Adaka Boro, Wiwa, and etc R.I.P) via Abacha stamping. The separation don't need another price, only determination and resolute are the prices.

AGOR said:

Bros you are bitter about this, but note that we have a price for  this, some time ago when the igbos made the move they paid dearly . except we are ready to paid another price seperation cant come easy like that. you made mention of sudan, sudan has paid a price that generation yet unborn would not easly forget mind you, we do not  pray for war ,but peace in this country ,look at libya today the price they are paying for just a change. may God direct our ways according to his will concerning us as a nation in jesus name.

Thank you sir! Please, you must get a copy of "Shine Your Eyes Mama Africa: memoir of an enlightened Africa". It may be a little expensive but it is two books-in-one. Everything is all there even before the uprising in Tunisia, Egypt, and now the unrest in Algeria and Libya. Everywhere the colonial masters have been, they have messed up the original African systems because they want to rule from the center! Funnily enough, they used the Rulers to accomplish this goal; what has happened to our Rulers today in the governance of the peoples?

We have all had our Independence and instead of us to rivert back to our old systems before the colonial masters came, we hung on to their system and the Majority Tribes or Region became the New Colonial Masters; we all have Neo-Colonilism in Africa! This is what has happened in the whole of Africa that was colonised by the white folks. You see, when they left us with their western type of Democracy, they did so because they knew it would divide us and we WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE!

Unfortunately, we have had stupid leaders whom I refer to as educated illiterates who could not see the difference between the western style democracy they left us with, and how we are so much different from the white man's countries; where they have no tribal problems, differring cultures, and different languages! That is why I feel so sick when I see the money been wasted right now for elections in my country; money that could have been spent on TURNKEY POWER PROJECTS, so that our graduates do not come abroad and drive buses, clean pooh, and sweep the roads in Europe; shame on all that supports what is going on today in what they call Democracy or think is democracy! We will never have DEMOCRACY until we have separate countries (autonomous states) in Nigeria and come together like in Russia and the USA!

It is all in my book and I sincerely hope you will get yourself a copy - it is 800 pages hence the costs! Shame we do not have many people like you in Africa and especially Nigeria!  

What is unclear to max is that it is the poor that understand what crisis means in Nigeria. The nation leaders wine, dine and set up committee, while the poor hack one another into pieces. The problem my brother is not the Hausa man though they constitute. The problem is the structural imbalance in the polity. ANGER is jst a letter short of HUNGER
When you get to a super mat and bought a toy for your kid did you pay twice? Are alien to history? Which you are not. We fought civil war, biafran war which has gone so many decades, if not that the likes of Awos and cohorts was a stmbling rock and the south south who because of the oils behaved the way they did and they later paid dearly(the Adaka Boro, Wiwa, and etc R.I.P) via Abacha stamping. The separation don't need another price, only determination and resolute are the prices.

Omojarabi Olorunfemi Wasiu said:
What is unclear to max is that it is the poor that understand what crisis means in Nigeria. The nation leaders wine, dine and set up committee, while the poor hack one another into pieces. The problem my brother is not the Hausa man though they constitute. The problem is the structural imbalance in the polity. ANGER is jst a letter short of HUNGER
Are we ready for that split and the antecedent consequences that comes with it. If you want us to split into how many units because the same problems that has bedeviled Nigeria (tribal diferences) will still be there. If Nigeria were to split, it should have been done when or immediately those that colonise us left not now because the the problems of corruption, tribalism, religion etc has eaten deep into our national fabric, it is a way of life that we have adopted. We dont need to split, we need to tell ourselves the truth and deal with it ourselves

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Are we ready for that split and the antecedent consequences that comes with it. If you want us to split into how many units because the same problems that has bedeviled Nigeria (tribal diferences) will still be there. If Nigeria were to split, it should have been done when or immediately those that colonise us left not now because the the problems of corruption, tribalism, religion etc has eaten deep into our national fabric, it is a way of life that we have adopted. We dont need to split, we need to tell ourselves the truth and deal with it ourselves

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
All is in place with the creation of the STATES. All that is needed is for POWER to be De-centralised to the STATES like it is in the USA! Why should we always wait for the white folks to do things for us? We need to unchain our minds and brains even though there is no chain round our necks; but we have economic chain and the residue of the slave trade is still there! Do you know how many natives were slaughtered by Lord Lugard when we were being amalgamated into one? All is in this new book.  Visit http://www.shineyoureyes-oh.com The book explains how easy it is to get rid of tribalism, corruption, and establish PROPER DEMOCRACY!

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service