I see no reason why the appeal boss is treated this way by Mr president I think he (president) is unfair and Unjust, not regarding the country constitutions.

Views: 260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree wt u my brother Mr president did what Nigerians (myself in particular)least xpected frm him.In fact,Salami shud ask 4 damages frm him.
We should  be dispassionate in this matter.  If the highest Judicial decision making body in the land has recommended  for the removal of one of its members, Mr. President did not do wrong by accepting the recommendation and swearing in the next most-senior officer in the interim.  Salami has not lost out completely until  he loses his case in court.
With all due respect our Mr President is also one of our past presidents or heads of state.He has to offer other than promises that we have before.
My president got it al wrong disregarding d countries constitution.....
I wonder the kind of legal aid mr president's legal aide is given to him.....
Attachments:

I think people are sentimental on this issue.We are gradually moving towards the trend of tribalism in this country.I have noticed that most of the human rights organisations in this country are made up of mainly people from one particular tribe, and they tend to make so much noise whenever any issue concerning someone from that tribe and over look so many other injustices in the land when it concerns others.The committee that suspended Salami is a legal one.A vaccum was created,so the President has the right and power constitutionaly to appoint an interim head to take over till the case is over.The key words here are SUSPENSION, AND INTERIM.The President did the right thing.

Charles what baffles me is that many of us are commenting blindly over an issue that is purely  judicial.  The president performed his legitimate function in order to avoid a lacuna in the judiciary.  Those who are condemning his action are doing so ignorantly or being unnecessarily sentimental about it.

charles amobi nwokoro said:

I think people are sentimental on this issue.We are gradually moving towards the trend of tribalism in this country.I have noticed that most of the human rights organisations in this country are made up of mainly people from one particular tribe, and they tend to make so much noise whenever any issue concerning someone from that tribe and over look so many other injustices in the land when it concerns others.The committee that suspended Salami is a legal one.A vaccum was created,so the President has the right and power constitutionaly to appoint an interim head to take over till the case is over.The key words here are SUSPENSION, AND INTERIM.The President did the right thing.

YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT CHARLES.I KNOW THE POLITICS ALL THESE GUYS ARE PLAYING,INCLUDING OGA SALAMI. LET THE COURT DECIDES ALL THE ISSUES AT HAND.

Sure Salami should not become the judge and jury in his own case.

YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT CHARLES.I KNOW THE POLITICS ALL THESE GUYS ARE PLAYING,INCLUDING OGA SALAMI. LET THE COURT DECIDES ALL THE ISSUES AT HAND.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service