Have u observed that in these names, GOODLUCK and RIBADU, we can isolate the words 'good' and 'bad' from them. And if this coincidence-whether potent or a mere one-is anything to go by, then 'BB' should mean the excesses of the later, and a 'no go area'. Can u imagine that!

Views: 294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

u are funy guy
am lost, can you make it clearer

Israel Tommy said:
u are funy guy
'BB' stands for Buhari/Bakare's ticket. Can u now catch up with the link?

Aluko samuel adewunmi said:
am lost, can you make it clearer

Israel Tommy said:
u are funy guy
I understand where u are coming from,The truth is that GEJ stands as the best candidate for now.I'm not used to campaign for him as some people do,but having looked closely at these men,i think he deserve a chance to prove himself and should be given a mandate to serve.RIBADU is not bad,but he lacks the experience at the top level.As for the 'GOOD,BAD' in their names,trust me,it is just a strange coincidence.Don't read too much meaning in it...
Chris, u're right. I know Ribadu and Buhari are not bad. Just a joke,thou to support GEJ. Honestly, I wil like Ribadu to be given a very sensitive political appointment, like in the power sector. Even persons like Col.Umar can head EFCC., Utomi, Akunyili etc shud have a role to play for Nigeria to move forward
BB,is the right candidate,why because he is the only candidate that proved to us,that he never loot,during his time,as gov,minister,pres,and ptf,and nobody says is a lie,iam not campaigning.
Are u talking about Buhari? if it is him.I thought he sacked an elected govmt.Why do we need a Coupist like him?

Bubare Abubakar Umar said:
BB,is the right candidate,why because he is the only candidate that proved to us,that he never loot,during his time,as gov,minister,pres,and ptf,and nobody says is a lie,iam not campaigning.
Buhari should be made Special Adviser on anti-graft matters, if he stil wants to be in government.
We need new faces and new ideas to move Nigeria forward.Buhari should retire and enjoy his Massive pension as a former head of State.

Mavos said:
Buhari should be made Special Adviser on anti-graft matters, if he stil wants to be in government.
Good luck remains good luck.  It has no alternative.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service