It is apparent that some of subscribers in this forum don't paste their photos when posting discussions that matter a great deal. I see it as a disrepect to this forum. Please stop using animations lets be formal.

Views: 165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are right.  Anyone who belongs to this forum should be proud enough to show his photograph.  This forum is for serious minds.
thx @ Charls, my take on this post is that i dnt reply any talk with out photo. Thx.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
You are right.  Anyone who belongs to this forum should be proud enough to show his photograph.  This forum is for serious minds.
You are so right,We are real human's and should be shown as one.Thanks for this observation. I never thought of this..
Thx @ Ndu lets fight this , by not given them reply of any type. Thx

chris Ndu said:
You are so right,We are real human's and should be shown as one.Thanks for this observation. I never thought of this..
So can we adopt it as a rule? "Don't reply or send comments to any who do not have photo identity of self." Say YES to adopt, NO to defer.

max said:

chris Ndu said:
let it be a rule. Yes

Mavos said:
So can we adopt it as a rule? "Don't reply or send comments to any who do not have photo identity of self." Say YES to adopt, NO to defer.

max said:

chris Ndu said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service