Present administration start to promise about standerd power supply, advise to all Nigerians that known no any preparation for having good,standerd power supply bcus all PDP Leaders are thesame father and mother, I hve prepared for 4yr suffering, thanks.

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If suffering is your desire and wish, you can have it.  As for me and other well meaning Nigerians, we look forward to better days ahead.
Well i would agree with you judging from the ministerial list being paraded at moment, talking about bunch of looters that has been the problem of this country in the past being on a standby to recycle as minister why would power situation change or improve.
My friemd you did not undestand my wish. Bcus life is defficult in some of my area. Good day.
My friemd you did not undestand my wish. Bcus life is defficult in some of my area. Good day.

Be optimistics in your thoughts for Nigeria, things will surely be better.

Let us have faith in the new administration.

AGOR said:
Well i would agree with you judging from the ministerial list being paraded at moment, talking about bunch of looters that has been the problem of this country in the past being on a standby to recycle as minister why would power situation change or improve.

I agree no less with you.
Okolobah Efe Michael said:

Be optimistics in your thoughts for Nigeria, things will surely be better.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service