PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN SET TO BECOME PDP PRESIDENTIAL FLAG BEARER!!!

PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN SET TO BECOME PDP PRESIDENTIAL FLAG BEARER!!! ONE FIFTY MILLION MATCH FOR PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN WANT PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN UNOPPOSED IN THE FORTHCOMING PDP PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARIES.

Views: 329

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

u should be ashamed of PDP by now.after 11 years of that party,what has they done for Nigeria? i have nothing against GEJ i think he is a saint comparing to those monters around him.that party PDP cannot be trusted.on a lighter note,long time i'vnt read ur posts.where have u been?campaingn or shopping for christmas?

My concern is for Nigerians to vote for ideal candidate "MESSIAH" President Goodluck Jonathan.

that did not address the question about pdp.u cannot separate that Messiah from what we all know about pdp

Leonard Eke said:

My concern is for Nigerians to vote for ideal candidate "MESSIAH" President Goodluck Jonathan.

Chris, We have two sets of people in our beloved country NIGERIA...the good and the bad!!! It's also applicable to all the political and religious groups in our beloved country NIGERIA. President Goodluck Jonathan we know is among the good people in our beloved country NIGERIA and in PDP you have problem with.

chris Ndu said:

that did not address the question about pdp.u cannot separate that Messiah from what we all know about pdp

Leonard Eke said:

Chris, We have two sets of people in our beloved country NIGERIA...the good and the bad!!! It's also applicable to all the political and religious groups in our beloved country NIGERIA. President Goodluck Jonathan we know is among the good people in our beloved country NIGERIA and in PDP you have problem with.

i aggree with u,good and bad people exist everywhere.can we get appologies for the misrule of pdp led government so far b/4 we vote ur so called messiah?

Appologies from who? They are all the same. There is no guarantee that GEJ is the mesiah we need just that he is a better devil. While we surport him we pray he does not dash our hopes like others before him did.

chris Ndu said:

i aggree with u,good and bad people exist everywhere.can we get appologies for the misrule of pdp led government so far b/4 we vote ur so called messiah?

Let he who is without sin cast the first Stone...Matt 7:2-5 "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged [if we judge with an evil heart or dark intent, His judgment of us will reflect it; if we judge nobly with honesty and justice, His judgment of us will reflect that, too], and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you [if we use extremes or exaggerations or other ignoble means, our judgment will reflect it and judging with fairness and compassion will garner likewise in His judgment of us]....PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN for now is our ideal candidate as a matter of fact "MESSIAH" and whom God has blessed, no one can curse.

Leonard, You are really working hard for GEJ and doing good for this country Nigeria. We really need  you in the Government. You've shown so much concern in our country by making sure we vote the right person to office that alone says it all. I have followed your campaign for GEJ and discussions to me you are one in a million. I call you GEJ campaign strategist. All the best!

Good luck to him if he wins the PDP primaries but I can never become a gladiator for any politician.  Let the youths beware.

Well guys I have yet to see what GEJ stands for. I hope he is the messiah cos he is surrounded by thieves, if he is not already one. I think Nigeria needs to give a fresh person a chance maybe RIbadu. He cannot do any worse to those before him. At least he created some fear while he was the EFCC head. The biggest problem holding the country to ransom is corruption. Nigeria needs a gladiator to wage war against the cancer. Until the cancer is crushed no progression.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service