he had reliable plans but spoilers disappointed n proved most unreliable expecially in delicate periods and on sensitive matters like this. He has also failed to emphasize this disappointment and has apparently discarded the acrual to the contractors(conveyors). But has taken responsibility for improvise plan. 2 more dayz isn't 2much 2 ask of if we must get it right, considering global expectation and expatriate involvement and participation.

Views: 204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jega for my own opinion need to be sacked , why he had all money needed for the job, he was allow to choose time nd create times table, he has all presidential support still Jega can't prove him self what a mess is this , the world is watching , nigerians ar ready to vote , why could our election day should be prosponed , can't we see Jega inability to deliver my people were still far as far as democracy is concern
Pls pls pls anything dat work must hv a worse start, i hope in few days tym they'll get their acts together then conducts free nd fair electns 2 all Nigerians.goodluck nigeria!
Jega was provided with all he needed yet he failed. Are we sure he knows what it takes to conduct an election. Two days is not too much to ask for but a lot has been compromised. Materials that were hitato concealed have been revealed. Lets hope this does not cause another hitch.

Charles morris said:
Pls pls pls anything dat work must hv a worse start, i hope in few days tym they'll get their acts together then conducts free nd fair electns 2 all Nigerians.goodluck nigeria!
My friend, I know we might be far from what it is like in other country, but we will get it right this time. We don't have to rush. Remember, " what goes up comes down, but what grows up stays up". He said he needs more time, let's have the patient and grant him the time, when we see the result of his effort, then we can either condemn or commend him.
To my own look of tins its a great disappiontment to Nigeria,Nigerians and the inec officers in chager with so much time,money given to them just for them to "GET IT RIGHT" but yet the fail.
Well at the same time its was good the election postpone what is it was said to carry on with the shortage of materials, and allowing others voters vote to count
The postphonement of election tainted the image of our country, i believe other countries of the world wil be watching how election would be successful bt unfortunate, Jega put Naija to a serious disgrace and inability to deliever good what mess! In fact it's a bad omen, should not be this fateful day.
The postphonement of election tainted the image of our country, i believe other countries of the world wil be watching how election would be successful bt unfortunate, Jega put Naija to a serious disgrace and inability to deliever good what mess! In fact it's a bad omen, should not be this fateful day.

I said so but some of you were looking up to God and Jesus as our saviors; well, what do you say now? It is a disgrace and will be an unforgettable black mark (should I have used the word black) recorded against the nation! Today, this nation has been made into a laughing stock of the world; because some people wanted it like that!

I said this whiteman's democracy imposed on us is meant to make us FAIL; kill each other during the campaign, intimidate voters, rig the votes, all designed to make us LOOK UP TO THE WHITE FOLKS FOR HELP! I alluded to the fact that we do not manufacture anything for the elections in the country nor do we print the ballot papers, etc, and yet you say you are ready for DEMOCRACY! I am glad this has happened and now maybe you all can boycott the elections and call for a Referendum for a Constitutional Change instead of this IMPOSED Whiteman's elections!

I believe I can now have the last laughs; God will do this, Jesus will do that, and Mohammed will see it all go through peacefully! Well, I am sorry to say, it is all in vain; there is no God, Mohammed, or Jesus to help out right now as some of you seemed to have believed. I therefore hope you will leave faith out of the issue from now and just accept that Nigeria is full of people who believe they know it all but unfortunately, they are the educated, intellectual illiterates; at the whim and beckon of the whites and Arabs Cabals and Secret Societies! What A  Shame!

WE ARE NOT READY FOR THE WHITE MAN'S DEMOCRACY AND WE CAN NEVER BE READY BECAUSE WE ARE DIFFERENT FROM THEM!

WE MUST LOOK FOR OUR OWN DEMOCRACY BECAUSE WE ARE NOT YET SOPHISTICATED FOR THEIR SYSTEM AND WILL NEVER BE; DUE TO THE HIGH LEVEL OF ILLITERACY.

WE MUST DO OUR OWN LITTLE THINGS IN THE VILLAGES, TOWNS, REGIONS, BEFORE THE FEDERAL LEVEL; WE MUST HAVE FULL AUTONOMY FOR THE REGIONS BEFORE WE CAN SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA. BY THE WAY, THEY ARE TRYING TO CHANGE THE VOTING SYSTEM IN THE UK NOW BY A REFERENDUM; SO WHY CAN'T WE HAVE ONE NOW TO CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION INSTEAD OF THIS WHITE MAN'S SYSTEM YOU ALL ARE SINGING AND DANCING ABOUT WHILE THEY ARE TRYING TO CHANGE THEIRS!

WHAT A LET DOWN AFTER ALL THAT HULLABALOO AND WASTE OF MONEY! WHERE WAS SPIRITUALISM OR SHOULD I SAY FAITH, IN THIS SHAMEFUL OCCURANCE IN NIGERIA? IN JESUS NAME, NOTHING WAS DOING ON SUNDAY, A SUPPOSEDLY HOLY DAY! GRADUALLY, IT WILL DAWN ON YOU GUYS THAT THE WHITE FOREIGNERS ONLY WANT US TO FAIL AND THEN LOOK UP TO THEM AS THE SAVIOUR THROUGH JESUS AND MOHAMMED! SHINE YOUR EYES MY FELLOW NIGERIANS BECAUSE YOU WILL FIND A WAY ROUND THE WHITE FOLKS IN "SHINE YOUR EYES MAMA AFRICA"! GET ENLIGHTENED AND BE RICHER IN YOUR MIND AND MAYBE INCREASE YOUR BANK BALANCE!

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service