BABANGIDA A POISONOUS MATERIAL.

General Ibrahim Babangida a dictator who was literally disgraced out of office having annulled Nigeria's best ever presidential election, when in office form two political parties,builts offices for them,in all local government,states,and also funded them,appointed thier workers also wrote the constitutions of the political parties and the associated human cost,the so many wasted live,and starved Nigerians universities of vital funds.the whereobout of the $ 12.4 billion Gulf war oil windfall that accrued to Nigeria,Babangida the sole signatory to that dedicated account that wasted the money,who embarked on the structural adjustment programme when Nigerian crude oil was selling at premium price in the world market.etc.

IBB government that ultimately oppressed us,has no respect for democratic governance.Good governance require the demonstration of the political will to transparently prosecute the war against corruption.for good governance and democratic stabilty to prevail,important components of democracy should be incorporated into governance,these include availabilty of opportunities for broad inputs in governance and decision- making processes for all element of civil society:greater transparency,predictability reponsiveness and accountability of government,respect for civil and political liberty of the individuals,the presence of free and unfettererd media,check on the arbitrary execise of power,independence of the judiciary,unrestricted opportunity for effective transfer of power and periodic renewal of leadership through representative and muti -party system."CAN BABANGIDA DO THAT"? we should all standup to stop and resist BABANGIDA,he has ran out of ideas he can not do more than he had done and at the age of 69 cannot deliver to Nigeria complex democratic context what he failed to deliver in his 8-year rule as a military dictator.Nigerians should remind him that he has done enough damage to our system and that we can no longer take the risk with him as our president again.STOP IBB FOR A BETTER NIGERIA.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that is what he is
welcome to

===== HTTP://WWW.FASHIONGOODS999.US ====

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $30

Handbags(Coach l v f e n d i d&g) $33

Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $15

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,A r m a i n i) $15

New era cap $9

Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $16

accept paypal and free shipping

HTTP://WWW.FASHIONGOODS.US

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $33

Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $33

Tshirts (ed hardy,lacoste) $14

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $12

New era cap $15

Bikini (Ed hardy) $20

welcome to

===== HTTP://WWW.FASHIONGOODS999.US ====

Handbags(Coach l v f e n d i d&g) $33

New era cap $9

Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $16

accept paypal and free shipping

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $33

Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $33

Tshirts (ed hardy,lacoste) $14

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $12

New era cap $15

Bikini (Ed hardy) $20

We Nigerians don't need anybody like IBB to rule us again , he is a heartless ruler
what he can't achieved in his 8 ( eight ) good years as a millitry head of state / presIdent , it's now that he will
achieve them . We say CAPITAL NO to BABANGIDA and his likes .
Wonderful. Share a website with you , ( http://www.clothes6.org/ ) Believe you will love it. Accept paypal or credit card and free shipping.You can try Oh, give you satisfaction guarantee.

===== http://www.clothes6.org/ ====

Handbags(Coach l v f e n d i d&g) $35

New era cap $12

Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $20

accept paypal and free shipping or credit card

====== http://www.clothes6.org/ ====

RSS

Forum Categories