Dear youths, I believe so much that we own the nearest future but not with the kind of orientation and decadence that have befall us. So many of us are curious,eager and critical when it comes to discussing and condemning political institutions and politics as a whole but we have shown no prospect of creating a better one. We youths have left the political practices to the adults and all we do is complain and criticize, political participation is a prerequisite for democracy so we should cultivate it. So many of us have disenfranchised ourselves all in the name of "Who go win go win" which is killing the political ideologies of our country. My gospel is for absolute political participation and if we do this, I vow to every youth that a change will hit our political ideologies which will call for a practically democratic nation. Education is a desideratum for all these, we should go at any length to achieve it. Criticizing our leaders won't solve the problem but creating an avenue to make sure this problem does not continue is what will solve it and this is a task for the youth. Dear youths, I believe so much that we own the nearest future but not with the kind of orientation and decadence that have befall us. So many of us are curious,eager and critical when it comes to discussing and condemning political institutions and politics as a whole but we have shown no prospect of creating a better one. We youths have left the political practices to the adults and all we do is complain and criticize, political participation is a prerequisite for democracy so we should cultivate it. So many of us have disenfranchised ourselves all in the name of "Who go win go win" which is killing the political ideologies of our country. My gospel is for absolute political participation and if we do this, I vow to every youth that a change will hit our political ideologies which will call for a practically democratic nation. Education is a desideratum for all these, we should go at any length to achieve it. Criticizing our leaders won't solve the problem but creating an avenue to make sure this problem does not continue is what will solve it and this is a task for the youth.

Views: 203

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nigeria has no future with the youths as I see them today except they change.  Many of our youths behave worse than the elders and they refuse to be corrected.  A lot of them who are fortunate to have jobs, loot more than their fathers.  So which way are we heading to?
I don't quite agree to the assertion that "youths are worse than the elders". Political godfatherism which the likes of OBJ, TINUBU, OGBULAFOR etc stand for are one of the so many hindrances the youth have. A goat can never give birth to a Lion so it is the maladministration which our elders have breed us in that we adopt and I stand as a sign of a renaissance in the sphere of youth ideologies and forward is the only way. Permit me Sir to say, Nigeria hope and salvation is in the hands of the youth.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
Nigeria has no future with the youths as I see them today except they change.  Many of our youths behave worse than the elders and they refuse to be corrected.  A lot of them who are fortunate to have jobs, loot more than their fathers.  So which way are we heading to?
A good youth is that which first evaluates the path his father has threaded and makes changes where necessary.  But we have a crop of youths, whose little fingers seem to be stronger than their fathers' toes.  Our youths certainly need serious orientation if we must have a better tomorrow.  I stand by my words.

Freeman Socrates David said:
I don't quite agree to the assertion that "youths are worse than the elders". Political godfatherism which the likes of OBJ, TINUBU, OGBULAFOR etc stand for are one of the so many hindrances the youth have. A goat can never give birth to a Lion so it is the maladministration which our elders have breed us in that we adopt and I stand as a sign of a renaissance in the sphere of youth ideologies and forward is the only way. Permit me Sir to say, Nigeria hope and salvation is in the hands of the youth.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
Nigeria has no future with the youths as I see them today except they change.  Many of our youths behave worse than the elders and they refuse to be corrected.  A lot of them who are fortunate to have jobs, loot more than their fathers.  So which way are we heading to?
The question now arises... Where will the orientation come from when "godfatherism" is Serving as an hindrance to the youths. These political and economic godfathers should be obliterated permanently and the youth cannot do this alone. I once again put it to you that the elders are the major problem Nigeria is facing and it will lead to a stage of oligarchy if not curbed

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
A good youth is that which first evaluates the path his father has threaded and makes changes where necessary.  But we have a crop of youths, whose little fingers seem to be stronger than their fathers' toes.  Our youths certainly need serious orientation if we must have a better tomorrow.  I stand by my words.

Freeman Socrates David said:
I don't quite agree to the assertion that "youths are worse than the elders". Political godfatherism which the likes of OBJ, TINUBU, OGBULAFOR etc stand for are one of the so many hindrances the youth have. A goat can never give birth to a Lion so it is the maladministration which our elders have breed us in that we adopt and I stand as a sign of a renaissance in the sphere of youth ideologies and forward is the only way. Permit me Sir to say, Nigeria hope and salvation is in the hands of the youth.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
Nigeria has no future with the youths as I see them today except they change.  Many of our youths behave worse than the elders and they refuse to be corrected.  A lot of them who are fortunate to have jobs, loot more than their fathers.  So which way are we heading to?

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service