I WONDER WHY THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY COMMITTEE ON STATE CREATION ARE HAVING FRESH HURDLES.MY CONCERN IS FOR THEM TO  INCLUDE THE APPROVAL OF ANIOMA STATE . WE ARE BEING MARGINALIZED IN OUR OWN STATE. THEY SAID THE DELTA NORTH DON'T HAVE ANYTHING SO WE WILL NOT VYE FOR GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION AS FAR DEMOCRACY IS CONCERNED.

MR PRESIDENT PLEASE HELP US, WE ARE IN HOT SOUP OF THE UHROBOS AND ITSEKIRI.

Views: 192

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is no gain saying that approval should be given to Anioma State. Anioma have all it takes to be a State in Nigeria. I join others to plead that Anioma State should be created.
Thank you Mr Paul Isebor, please let us collectively join hands for this singular goals it will favor us. Delta North are lacking so many things though our stake holders are not representing us atall right from the grass root{ local govt to Federal} Upper House.

God Bless

Malcolm
Well said, and there has been no better time than now to liberate Delta north by giving it her own place in the in Nigeria. Anioma state is a genuine demand, a demand that challenges the present formation of Delta state which gives room for a monarchy styled leadership.

Mr. President, this is not just any other demand, please make this region of Nigeria feel a greater sense of belonging by approving Anioma state.

Osiegbu .C.A Lawrence
Thank you very much Mr. Ubido Emeka for your patriotism. I believe it is high time we collectively look at the calibre of politicians that are going to be voted into various political positions in Delta North. Let us stop voting people who are only interested in their personal pockets rather than for the wellbeing of our people. Enough is enough for these political pessimists.

Ubido Emeka said:
Thank you Mr Paul Isebor, please let us collectively join hands for this singular goals it will favor us. Delta North are lacking so many things though our stake holders are not representing us atall right from the grass root{ local govt to Federal} Upper House.

God Bless

Malcolm
Thank you Mr Lawrence, i appreciate your candid contributions. However, lets not relent, lets embrace ANIOMA VISSION and promote our culture so that our ancestors will be happy with us

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service