I think mr president should ignore atiku and concentrate on the task of rebuilding our already battered economy.

Views: 270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It will be a very big mistake if the president should ignore Atiku just like that. What should be done is for Mr. presindent and his supporters to carry out their campaign to the members of their party as they are doing so that the   best decision should be taken at the impending primaries. 

A big mistake? Do you think Atiku, as corrupt as he is, can survive the onslaught from GEJ, an incubent president that has the party at his grip

Daniel Adiak said:

It will be a very big mistake if the president should ignore Atiku just like that. What should be done is for Mr. presindent and his supporters to carry out their campaign to the members of their party as they are doing so that the   best decision should be taken at the impending primaries. 

I quite agree with you

The easiest way to lose a battle is to underrate your opponent. Even when a tortoise challenges an elephant, the elephant should not go to sleep because something must have encouraged the tortoise to do so.  GEJ cannot say certainly that he will be the next president until the primaries are over and since his only opponent is Atiku, he has to work hard to ensure victory, else he will have himself to blame.  Atiku may not be a push over after all.

Absolutely I concur, GEJ is d pples' prefered bt as we all knwn nija electoral sys, he shldn't undermine dat man.He has had his time wit not much prerequisites dat proves his eligibility for presidence.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

The easiest way to lose a battle is to underrate your opponent. Even when a tortoise challenges an elephant, the elephant should not go to sleep because something must have encouraged the tortoise to do so.  GEJ cannot say certainly that he will be the next president until the primaries are over and since his only opponent is Atiku, he has to work hard to ensure victory, else he will have himself to blame.  Atiku may not be a push over after all.

Naturally politicians cant do that,even American politicians they must make the other product look less attractive and in the process they loose concentration.Even Obasanjo could not ignore Atiku.let alone GEJ,if he does that he will be surprised.he must multi task in this respect.if he cant handle Atiku heat and at the same time govern,then he cant rule Nigeria because there are many more troubles in governing Nigeria than Atiku.so.....let him enter the stretch zone.
U got right. That's what I expect Mr President to do.Ignore the likes of Atiku and be focused!God bless Nigeria!

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service