To the youths:
Dear youths, I believe so much that we own the nearest future but not with the kind of orientation and decadence that have befall us. So many of us are curious,eager and critical when it comes to discussing and condemning political institutions and politics as a whole but we have shown no prospect of creating a better one. We youths have left the political practices the the adults and all we do is complain and criticize, political participation is a prerequisite for democracy so we should cultivate it. So many of us have disenfranchised ourselves all in the name of "Who go win go win" which is killing the political ideologies of our country. My gospel is for absolute political participation and if we do this, I vow to every youth that a change will hit our political ideologies which will call for a practically democratic nation. Education is a desideratum for all these, we should go at any length to achieve it. Criticizing our leaders won't solve the problem but creating an avenue to make sure this problem does not continue is what will solve it and this is a task for the youth. To the youths:
Dear youths, I believe so much that we own the nearest future but not with the kind of orientation and decadence that have befall us. So many of us are curious,eager and critical when it comes to discussing and condemning political institutions and politics as a whole but we have shown no prospect of creating a better one. We youths have left the political practices the the adults and all we do is complain and criticize, political participation is a prerequisite for democracy so we should cultivate it. So many of us have disenfranchised ourselves all in the name of "Who go win go win" which is killing the political ideologies of our country. My gospel is for absolute political participation and if we do this, I vow to every youth that a change will hit our political ideologies which will call for a practically democratic nation. Education is a desideratum for all these, we should go at any length to achieve it. Criticizing our leaders won't solve the problem but creating an avenue to make sure this problem does not continue is what will solve it and this is a task for the youth.

Views: 122

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They should first start with orientation so that they will not thread the path of their fathers.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service