ONE FIFTY MILLION REASONS WHY PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN MUST WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

ONE FIFTY MILLION REASONS WHY PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN MUST WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

leo your campaign is paying off, congratulations but i will not vote for GEJ unless you pop a bottle of champain here in the forum for all of us for a well deserved victory that will surely translate to victory in the polls for all Nigerians. Also remember you said all govs have adopted GEJ but it was'nt so, this is another fine for you too for lying, that makes it two bottles L.O.L.
Thanks for your support but 1 bottle is not enough for you,1 dozen will do. I promise you steady power supply in Nigeria.
Haaa, Leo what powers do you have to promise steady power, you have started again o. anyway goodluck to you, to me and to everyone

Leonard Eke said:Thanks for your support but 1 bottle is not enough for you,1 dozen will do. I promise you steady power supply in Nigeria.
We are supporting Jonathan and Sambo mandate because they are new generation politicians.  They are not messiahs but we believe that they can go a long way to fixing some of the problems in the country.  it is not a journey that will be completed in four years.  But the journey of 1000 kilos started with a step. The right step we take today brings us closer to our destination.
@Charles, Thanks for your support...It's the right thing to do.
French wine,hmmmm.why not Nigerian wines like palm wine.lol

Bridget Nzeribe said:
Mr Leonard Eke,you seem to be a strong force in this GEJ campaign and from all indications your support for this great man is moving so fast and unstoppable.Like Efe said,you need to showcase your stuff by producing cartoons of french wine for us to celebrate this great successes.I wish you the best and don't forget me when positive things comes your way.I won't mind be your PA....lolz.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service