For God sake will all know that both OGD and OBj are not responsible.

Views: 232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They have thrown respect and shame to the dogs.  In fact they have sold shame in the market place.
charles you know what, both Gbenga Daniel and Obasanjo are now insulting each other just because the two want their candidate to contest for governorship election. I read it in paper that Gbenga was insulting obj calling him an ex-convict. Later this evenning, obj was interviewed concerning the crisis rocking the ogun state PDP and he made it clear that truely he was an ex-convict and he thak God that from there he became a president. What he said that suprised me is that, he said he forgot his eyes glass in the prison so Gbenga Daniel will help him to bring it out. Remember i wrote it online that EFCC will still come for Gbenga Daniel. I reside in Abeokuta and i monitor the all issue. I promise to brief you as the story unfold.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
They have thrown respect and shame to the dogs.  In fact they have sold shame in the market place.
Both should be discarded but since this is not possible the better devil among them who is more responsible than the other should be taken
If only the people could moster the will, both of them should be thrown into the dustbin of history.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Both should be discarded but since this is not possible the better devil among them who is more responsible than the other should be taken
Der's division in d camp of d enemy

If only the people could moster the will, both of them should be thrown into the dustbin of history.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
To hell with all of them , i think is high time we analyzing critical issue not Daniel, obj , Iyabo,  Jonathan, etc these persons has nothing good to impart in  our lives
Gbenga and OBJ are deceiving the masses with their political mudslinging.  They will certainly reconcile but at the expense of the citizens of the state, the ignorant ones, who will be used as sacrificial lambs.

irabor peter odion said:
charles you know what, both Gbenga Daniel and Obasanjo are now insulting each other just because the two want their candidate to contest for governorship election. I read it in paper that Gbenga was insulting obj calling him an ex-convict. Later this evenning, obj was interviewed concerning the crisis rocking the ogun state PDP and he made it clear that truely he was an ex-convict and he thak God that from there he became a president. What he said that suprised me is that, he said he forgot his eyes glass in the prison so Gbenga Daniel will help him to bring it out. Remember i wrote it online that EFCC will still come for Gbenga Daniel. I reside in Abeokuta and i monitor the all issue. I promise to brief you as the story unfold.

My fellow writers on varguard online, something is now going on between the two devil (Gbenga Daniel and OBJ). During the workshop organised by omo egbe yoruba in ibadan, one professor really lamblasted OBJ and his administration but to my gratest surprised, when Gbenga Daniel handled the microphone, he defended OBJ that he only was not able to make the administration alright. Now to those following my writings online, you can actually see that Gbenga Daniel is now trying to beg for forgiveness from OBJ. He knows that only OBJ can exposed his anus outside. We all know that OBJ himself is a destroyer that destroyed Nigeria's democracy and he must die before nigerians can enjoin the divident of decomocracy but Gbenga Daniel must be open up so that he can vomit all the money he has stolen from ogun state. But i might not suscribe to what charles Ugochuwku wrote that both of them will still settle their differences. How could such settlement comes after he (Gbenga Daniel) called OBJ a prisoner?. OBJ is a devil and his ready to deal with Gbenga Daniel wether he begs or not.Gbenga Daniel will still surfer for his statement. As usual, i promise to brief you the latest news as regard this issue.

Gbenga and OBJ are deceiving the masses with their political mudslinging.  They will certainly reconcile but at the expense of the citizens of the state, the ignorant ones, who will be used as sacrificial lambs.

irabor peter odion said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service