on I will not attend Council of State meeting – Buhari

on I will not attend Council of State meeting – Buhari yesterday

Since when Nigeria started lacking social justice? Before your time or during your time or this time around? Was the decay before independent or right after independent or during your time or Umaru’s time?

I’m asking, as well excluding Jonathan time because he is yet to sit properly as a president. How many average Nigerians got basic necessities for normal standard of living when you were military head of state? Talking of education, lot of graduates goes without job and hungry during your era than present day improvement we have in place.

Until we resolved with our conscience to be honest in our thoughts and deeds, we will find it difficult to get it right. Until the head start implementing true democracy in speech and in deed, bottom will always dance with zone whom it’s their turn to produce President of federal republic of Nigeria.

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Our national assembly should as a matter of fact begin the process of stopping all previous non-elected leaders from attending Council of State meetings, Buhari inclusive. 
Nigeria has reached a level where all past leaders need to be made to account for their srewardship.lf that was done ,a man like Buhari wont say what he said.He and his likes remain the bane of Nigeria's woes.They started and popularized corruption.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
Our national assembly should as a matter of fact begin the process of stopping all previous non-elected leaders from attending Council of State meetings, Buhari inclusive. 

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service