on A nation charred by insurgency (II): The Patience and Good Luck President Jonathan Needs

on A nation charred by insurgency (II): The Patience and Good Luck Pre...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hence American government believe the larger element of boko haram is(only interested in and doing everything)to discredit ,disgrace the Nigerian government; discredit,disgrace and embarrass the Nigerian government by carrying out attacks against Nigerian government,security and the civil institutions, attacking politicians, attacking government, killing Christians,killing innocent civilian especially those from southern part of Nigeria, Igbos particularly.

What stops America from advising current Nigerian government to call for SNC that can put an end to boko haram than offering Nigeria government training on how to bury their dead after bomb explosion?

Mr, Carson. Same level of poverty you found in northern Nigeria exist in southern Nigeria, go  to izzi ezza ezambgo opkosi etc in southern Nigeria and see greater poverty than one you saw in northern Nigeria. Unless you are talking in terms that America owes no country security or assistance to liberate themselves from killers, then history will not judge you by saying boko haram pose no danger to the world except to Nigerians only.

Views: 454

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have said it to anybody who cares to listen that there is no relationship between Boko Haram and poverty. Members of Boko Haram move with exotic cars, live in good houses, import arms and ammunitions. So it not a question of poverty, but a crazy desire to destroy the fabrics of Nigeria beginning with their North. As for America offering to train our security personnel, nothing is wrong with that at least with good training they can contain the insurgence of Boko Haram and also use it to counter other terrorist attacks. No knowledge is a waste. Who knows what will come after Boko Haram.

I'm not against America offering Nigeria security forces training or against America helping northern Nigeria people or Americans coming to live in Nigeria, but against double standard in all forms. Looking at prevailing grave going on in northern Nigeria, one will ask himself "why such hatred and killing among African brothers?

The mistake boko haram made was taking after middle east/Asians style of die hard Islam, they should not have follow them. They should have done everything possible to avoid killing innocent people,because Allah in Quran or in any book of life did not tell or send any prophet or you to kill innocent people.

Returning to American subject:What anyone who is sincere to help Nigerians should do is, work towards stopping daily digging of graves of innocent Nigerians, especially those who gathered in church to praise God and those who go about their daily business peacefully......And how do you do that?

America should ask sponsors of boko haram what exactly they want because America knew who they are through CIA, and if they said Islamic republic.Give it to them, to save souls of innocent Nigerians who are not involve in this madness called politics.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

I have said it to anybody who cares to listen that there is no relationship between Boko Haram and poverty. Members of Boko Haram move with exotic cars, live in good houses, import arms and ammunitions. So it not a question of poverty, but a crazy desire to destroy the fabrics of Nigeria beginning with their North. As for America offering to train our security personnel, nothing is wrong with that at least with good training they can contain the insurgence of Boko Haram and also use it to counter other terrorist attacks. No knowledge is a waste. Who knows what will come after Boko Haram.

Well Martin, you need to know that contary to what our moslem brothers say about their religion, Islam is not a religion of peace and I have dozens of evidence to prove it. Can a religion that claims to be a religion of peace, encourage the adherents to kill non-believers and destroy their properties? Can they convince anyone that the entire moslem north is not in support of Boko Haram? If not, what efforts have they made to call their people to order? I am yet to understand why they islam is a religion of peace. At least so far, events have proved the contrary.

Anthony Martin Okafor said:

I'm not against America offering Nigeria security forces training or against America helping northern Nigeria people or Americans coming to live in Nigeria, but against double standard in all forms. Looking at prevailing grave going on in northern Nigeria, one will ask himself "why such hatred and killing among African brothers?

The mistake boko haram made was taking after middle east/Asians style of die hard Islam, they should not have follow them. They should have done everything possible to avoid killing innocent people,because Allah in Quran or in any book of life did not tell or send any prophet or you to kill innocent people.

Returning to American subject:What anyone who is sincere to help Nigerians should do is, work towards stopping daily digging of graves of innocent Nigerians, especially those who gathered in church to praise God and those who go about their daily business peacefully......And how do you do that?

America should ask sponsors of boko haram what exactly they want because America knew who they are through CIA, and if they said Islamic republic.Give it to them, to save souls of innocent Nigerians who are not involve in this madness called politics.

Charles, Islam is a religion of peace but there are high number of satanic possessed men and women who practice Islam.There was a time in my life i was deeper curious than you regarding Islam that i decided to learn everything about Islam including holy Qur'an, on the process of learning i discovered that Islam is a peaceful religion but hijacked by satanic possessed men and women who out of whimsical religious assumptions and hate starts to act like monster by disgracing God-Allah. Majority of muslims all over the world are ashamed that satanic organizations like so so and so are associated with Islam, of which you and i and all knew. I can name three ministers and one deputy minister of a certain country you can ask of my Quranic recitation, but because of activities of boko haram I'm not proud tell you this truth.

Well Martin, you need to know that contary to what our moslem brothers say about their religion, Islam is not a religion of peace and I have dozens of evidence to prove it. Can a religion that claims to be a religion of peace, encourage the adherents to kill non-believers and destroy their properties? Can they convince anyone that the entire moslem north is not in support of Boko Haram? If not, what efforts have they made to call their people to order? I am yet to understand why they islam is a religion of peace. At least so far, events have proved the contrary.

Anthony Martin Okafor said:

Anthony Martin Okafor, we miss your political article, and advice.

Nice post ° ° ° ° °
Nice post ° ° ° ° °
Nice post ° ° ° ° °
Nice post ° ° ° ° °

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service