OLUSEGUN OBASANJO VISITED THE ACTING PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN LAST WEEK IN ABUJA WITH SO CALLED SECRET MEETING THEY HEARD SOMEWHERE. BUT WHAT COULD BE THE OUTCOME OF THEIR MEETING.

Sometimes I begin to wonder who is fooling who in Nigeria. In a Civilized Country, people like Olusegun Obasanjo should be probe over what he did during his term of Administration. But if Olusegun Obasanjo could have a say or even having a meeting with the Acting President Goodluck Jonathan, I just wonder what could be the result of that.   

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

covering their tracks full of corruption
OBJ probably asked the new President, reminding him who is the real boss. In exercising his powers to make sure he does not probe him and his croonies or else. These are dangerous people and I would not be surprised, if he was threatened. He needs good fearless people around him 24/7 or ask US government for help with their security apparatus, cos these people can terminate him if he strayed. I have been looking at the body language of his security men and can sense some issues. Nigeria is a very dangerous country and to function without fear of intimidation, someone needs a group of god fearing and fearless people around. You cannot be scared of these sychophants cos that is how they have ruled with fear and intimidation hence looting billions of pounds over the years and anyone that say anything disappears i.e Bola Ige
Nice Post......

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service