Wish to urge all our friends to put heads together to pray for the quick recovery of DIM CHUKWUEMEKA OJUKWU,IKEMBA OF NNEWI,whose health condition was confirmed to be critical presently. Let us not join those who are just rejoicing over his present condition for that is ungodly.The great IROKO TREE,I wish you GOD'S divine healing.This country can't afford to miss a gem like you. Wish you well the great man of ibo land.

Views: 297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i aggree with u,politics aside.we wish him speedy recovery

Why we wish him well we also wish that Gods will be done in his lfe
@chris tnx bruv...@michael i appreciate dat...@bridget not hapi wt ur position here @all.are u wishing ur king death?
We pray for God to heal and restore his health. But the only thing, which he even said facing him is old age, so the unexpected should be expected.
Don't expect anything -ve please.A man of 77yrs is not that old.Besides, you should know his dream for the igboland has not been actualised.
Ikmba's continued existence is great pride and respect to the Igbo man.  He truly deserves our prayers.  God will definitely see him true.
Bridget, Ikemba is the symbol of Igbo man's respect and dignity.  We all love him and wish him longer life.

Bridget Nzeribe said:

He's not the first person to suffer from this kind of illment.why are you guys making it huge news.many people have died from this type of sickness and no one prayed for them so why all the fuss.

God should grant him quick recovery.
We're not trying to exaggerate the issue,but come to think of it:a man who labored to bring freedom to igboland should atleast live to reap from where he has sown.meanwhile his dream has not been actualised.so aborting his golden intention at this time we need him most will paralyse the whole igboland.For your father's demise i wish to extend my heart-felt sympathy to you and then urge you to take heart.but still help and pray for Ikemba's recovery please.
We're not trying to exaggerate the issue,but come to think of it:a man who labored to bring freedom to igboland should atleast live to reap from where he has sown.meanwhile, his dream has not been actualised.so aborting his golden intention at this time we need him most will paralyse the whole igboland.For your father's demise i wish to extend my heart-felt sympathy to you and then urge you to take heart.but still help and pray for Ikemba's recovery please.
We're not trying to exaggerate the issue,but come to think of it:a man who labored to bring freedom to igboland should atleast live to reap from where he has sown.meanwhile, his dream has not been actualised.so aborting his golden intention at this time we need him most will paralyse the whole igboland.For your father's demise i wish to extend my heart-felt sympathy to you and then urge you to take heart.but still help and pray for Ikemba's recovery please.
Bridget you may not actually understand this.  Ikemba means more than you can imagine to the Igbos.  We know that death is inevitable, but if wishes were horses, we would want him to clock 100 years before he departs from this planet.

Bridget Nzeribe said:
Charles,l don't wanna know if he's the lkemba or what he is.why do you guys fuss over this issue as if He's untouchable.l'm not praying that he should die but the way you guys are going about this issue is as if he created the world.my father died 6months ago with the same illment,and you know what that means!!!He's not a well known man but during his time here on earth he touched alot of people's life and it wasn't in the news.so what difference does it make???we're mere mortal in the eyes of our creator.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
Bridget, Ikemba is the symbol of Igbo man's respect and dignity.  We all love him and wish him longer life.

Bridget Nzeribe said:

He's not the first person to suffer from this kind of illment.why are you guys making it huge news.many people have died from this type of sickness and no one prayed for them so why all the fuss.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service