OJUKWU WANTS MAURICE IWU REAPPOINTED: What a disappointment !!!

Before the recently held Anambra state governorship elections, Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu begged Anambrans to vote for Peter Obi as a form of special gift to him (Ojukwu). He sounded so desperate that he could not imagine Peter Obi, his political godson losing the state house to Soludo or Ngige. Well, his prayers were answered, Obi won.

Now Ojukwu thinks Iwu made it possible, NOT the Anambra people. Is Ojukwu drunk?  Ojukwu had misunderstood  the pranks of a desperate man who is trying to hold on to his job, which had fetched him billions in just under a decade.  Maurice Iwu made sure PDP did not rig the Anambra election so that people will have a change of mind and forgive his past openly disgraceful, serial election mismanagement.  What Iwu did in Anambra resembled the acts of a one night stand, which has no reputation, nor can it be reliable in subsequent acts.  How can we judge Iwu on ONE election which was clearly stage-managed to convince people that he is now a changed man?   Of course only such feeble minds like Ojukwu's will fall for this crap. If Ekiti Re-Run elections had happened at the time Anambrans voted, Dr Fayemi will be the Ekiti State governor today and not Segun Oni. Because Ekiti people did NOT vote for Segun Oni and his PDP.  Iwu and his treacherous organisation ensured that Oni won.

MAURICE IWU has no reputation, he is a disgrace to the academic community where he came from.  Ask the Ekiti people.  How can we forget so soon the iniquities of Maurice Iwu in Ekiti State?  In Oyo State?  in Edo State?  and so on and so forth.  Professor Iwu must be sacked from INEC, he is a disgrace to Nigeria.  As a matter of fact, Ag. President Jonathan's integrity will be assessed based on the way he handles Iwu's matter, among other salient issues affecting the masses in Nigeria.

Views: 591

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pathetic that messages are not moderated here. Before you start calling me names like Tribalist, and abusing my parents that has nothing to do with what people discuss here, I think we had enough of these childish bikering Mr Osundo. You fail to realise that people are even reading these posts, I want to remind you that you are not the only Ibo man that reads posts on these forum, and certainly you are not the only person who view Mr Ojukwu as hero, yet the truthmust be told when needed. Damn, whats is your problems with this anger? Hasnt Iwu's sack vindicated the writer of this article? yet you keep posting all these shameless unprintable words and I have not read a single line where he insulted your parents like you have repeatedly insulted his. I beg, enough is enough, people like you make this forum a complete turn off. Now I am waiting for your abuses on my family and I wont be surprised. Come on.
Adeyinka, you addressed Ojukwu as a feeble mind. I'm sure that the entire Yoruba tribe has never produced a person of Ojukwu's kind. You have committed foul with your mouth and your words will hunt you.
i strongly believe iwu is not the problem of INEC. Holistically our politician should be held responsible. in a scenario where PDP politician are view polite as "do or die (according to ORJI UZOKALU) who happen to be core PDP.
This certainly send a signal. I concurred to iwu resignation, but those that sanitize our politize.

Thanks.

Isaac.
isaac akwu said:
i strongly believe iwu is not the problem of INEC. Holistically our politician should be held responsible. in a scenario where PDP politician are view polite as "do or die (according to ORJI UZOKALU) who happen to be core PDP.
This certainly send a signal. I concurred to iwu resignation, but those that sanitize our politize.

Thanks.

Isaac.

download Latest Nigerian music at GbeduJamz and Mp3Mansion

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service