OJUKWU WANTS MAURICE IWU REAPPOINTED: What a disappointment !!!

Before the recently held Anambra state governorship elections, Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu begged Anambrans to vote for Peter Obi as a form of special gift to him (Ojukwu). He sounded so desperate that he could not imagine Peter Obi, his political godson losing the state house to Soludo or Ngige. Well, his prayers were answered, Obi won.

Now Ojukwu thinks Iwu made it possible, NOT the Anambra people. Is Ojukwu drunk?  Ojukwu had misunderstood  the pranks of a desperate man who is trying to hold on to his job, which had fetched him billions in just under a decade.  Maurice Iwu made sure PDP did not rig the Anambra election so that people will have a change of mind and forgive his past openly disgraceful, serial election mismanagement.  What Iwu did in Anambra resembled the acts of a one night stand, which has no reputation, nor can it be reliable in subsequent acts.  How can we judge Iwu on ONE election which was clearly stage-managed to convince people that he is now a changed man?   Of course only such feeble minds like Ojukwu's will fall for this crap. If Ekiti Re-Run elections had happened at the time Anambrans voted, Dr Fayemi will be the Ekiti State governor today and not Segun Oni. Because Ekiti people did NOT vote for Segun Oni and his PDP.  Iwu and his treacherous organisation ensured that Oni won.

MAURICE IWU has no reputation, he is a disgrace to the academic community where he came from.  Ask the Ekiti people.  How can we forget so soon the iniquities of Maurice Iwu in Ekiti State?  In Oyo State?  in Edo State?  and so on and so forth.  Professor Iwu must be sacked from INEC, he is a disgrace to Nigeria.  As a matter of fact, Ag. President Jonathan's integrity will be assessed based on the way he handles Iwu's matter, among other salient issues affecting the masses in Nigeria.

Views: 591

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jlero
Please can you tell me what where and how much did OBJ STEAL? Do educate me.

Jlero said:
Maurice Iwus is not the main issue. The issue is the players in the political field. If the players doesn't change the rules. What happened before will still lingers on. Whether or someone too... The fact is that we have to redefine the process of electorate not iwu. Obasanjo soaked his face in the mud, he was the problem of and product of bad governance. he should have been presecuted but 9ja is where someone thats stole chicken goes to big and miximium prison while people who stole billions walks free on the street with their noises. We have to change the old ugly trend for us to prosper, without that, still the same!!!!!
I think you should learn how talk adeyinka or what... God gives us everything including mouth and hand to write. But we must not mis-used it as your doing. Learn how to respect, ojukwu might be older than your father or closer to your father's age or mother. Can you insult your father/mother like that? You have to look before leaping....

jimoh lanre said:
adeyika,u are a thug and agbero in obalande,forget u said u are a teacher in usa...u are a stupid man..now u claim being a plished person,degenerating so low to insult an elder statesman that has impeccable records. u are suffering from grammatical disease that was why,u could not make out sense of what the elder stateman said. u bargained for this insults and i will repeat that u are olosi and ur entire family never gave u home training...i bet u, ur father is drunk as others said...drunk begets drunk..personally,u are a disgrace to yoruba...olosi!!!

Tope Adeyinka said:
"I WILL ONLY SAY U ARE A FOOL AND IS ONLY GOD THAT PUNISHES UR TYPE,OLOSI"
I thought I was participating in a forum where civility prevails. Obviously, it is not the case. I wont dignify your area-boy utterances with any response. I even find it very hard to read your series of terrible grammartical errors.

jimoh lanre said:
self centred? i wonder wat school u said u attended and where do u say u teach?huh!vanguard community has even given access to left and right lunatics. i am not supporting iwu, but u belittle and made urself a common illiterate that cant decipher just minor meaning of words spoken by a legend. @frank,thanks for educated these blockheads. go back read about ojukwu dynasty,history and what he epitomises,his philosophy...u are just blowing ill wind that will consume u alone,as for me,adedibu,obj are common thieves trace their history,they are nobody but greedy thieves who came as glutton to drain nigeria hands down.
what ojukwu saw yesterday that is what nigeria is still suffering,because people like u who are ardent tribalist only attack but have no substance. in the south south,lagos to be precise ojukwu family invested huge resources there,they didnt think of whose land is but believe in the prosperous and one nigeria. ha! i believe ur types and ur fashion of attack have expired,i am from south south;ogbomosho yet i have never seen anyone that has done much more than ojukwu to nigeria,his people and still playing the role of statesman. what we have are people who bed their son's wife, bode who is a senior prisoner,adedibu who was made gods. only pa awo that delight many of us...but the rest are chaffs.iwu just like many of obj lieutenants failed woefully because the system is corrupt,what we need in nigeria is not coming with any professor or intellectuals,we could equally fix a village man to be ineg chairman and he will perform only if the system is favorable.u shld ask Soyinka a noble Laurette what did he do as roadsafety chairman?does it mean he is stupid and his professorship is worthless? we only need revolution,not name calling...urs is sickness.
ojukwu has never being a political father,he is an icon and a beacon of light to many.he is loved and honour by some good Nigerians and his people...he lives a life worthy of emulation. i have met him when i served in enugu,he is magnificent,soft spoken and task oriented.very disciplined and not arrogant like obj.
u should ask for electoral reform and attack the issue not the person...people who called u names here are justified how could u called such a man a "drunk and disgrace" u are not true yoruba man,we respect elders and we are known for that. u owe ojukwu and millions of his admirers an apology...such words of urs attract nemesis,u dont crucify someone hastily because u are nt from his area.this i term injustice and tribalism. u went ahead to give condition but fails to under ojukwu conditional statement "If you dont agree with this, then you have just started suffering under these fools who call themselves leaders.
"
I WILL ONLY SAY U ARE A FOOL AND IS ONLY GOD THAT PUNISHES UR TYPE,OLOSI.

Tope Adeyinka said:
To all of you blasting your mouth in support of Ojukwu. You need to open your eyes, this man is all about chop and chop politics. If Ngige or Soludo had won that election, even if it was fair, Ojukwu would have condemned Iwu. Nothing makes Ojukwu better than Adedibu, Obasanjo, Saraki and other shameless and selfish kingmakers in Nigeria. They should all be liquidated to make way for clean electoral process in our fatherland. If you dont agree with this, then you have just started suffering under these fools who call themselves leaders.

To those of you who now think Iwu is assitant God Almighty. If you say he who pays the piper dictates the tune, you are right but what happens to integrity of someone who claims to be a whole professor? He has the choice to deliver honest electoral dividends (or resign honorably) if his chief employers wanted him to cheat. Is he not a grown man? whats the use of his high education if he can not be his own man? You all need to do away with your old tribal sentiments and call your Dim to order. I insist that Ojukwu's praises for Iwu is selfish, self centered, and myopically determined.
that is typical character of my people ,'tribalism'oh! because i am a yoruba man does it make me not to say the truth.akoni, u dont no me,if u do u will appreciate my person...i respect elders,equally i bemoan a small child throwing aspersion on an elder who supposed to be his father. ojukwu,is not only for igbos,in my sch days at unn i knew what ojukwo did to salvage many of us who are not igbos and the way he accepted us with hospitality and his candid elderly advice.he fed many of us in his mansion...he is an accomplished person,had money from childhood,he needs no one to give him money cos he has made it long before most rich men in nigeria.if u knows ojukwu his house is a pilgrimage for alot of people and whatever he needs he wont lack,alot of people pay allegiance to him.above all he fears God.that alone has made him be my mentor and i aspire to be like him.
u fail to call ur untamed mad dog adeyinka and chain him,now u have join him in his madness.wetin concern me that much is because a stupid fool like adeyinka is misrepresenting facts while the likes of criminals like obj who truncated our much admire electoral process with his do or die antics,adedibu who printed balot papers in his home,madam christian conscience who stupidly and cowardly sold the electoral governorship ticket to a wrong person...akoni bushman,tell me what have our many professors and so called statesmen do for us after pa awo? wole soyikan what did he offered as a road safety man? dont u understand that what ojukwu said is like a father soliciting from his younger ones to improve and as well be rewarded. dont we have failures that turn to be winners?
why attack ojukwu,because i did not support u and ur insults at an elder, am now non yoruba, shebi? where is ur culture of respect and decorum for elders? he has chosen to be insulted,he bargained for it...i must repeat again that u and adeyinka are olosi buruku, stupid entities of no equal fractionssss...stupid yanfu yanfu

Foluso Akoni said:
Jimoh Lanre, I strongly believe you are an Igbo man "Jimoh Lanre" ko, Shuaibu Lanre ni. Haba wetin concern you that much? You really want to dispute that Ojukwu is a political godfather? Dont make me doubt your sanity o Haba. Ojukwu owns APGA, and Peter Obi was produced by APGA, END OF STORY. Which one are you running your mouth about now???? Your yanfu yanfu abuse on people is too raw and uncivilised and I think you should shut up JARE. BUSHMAN.
thanks..a detribalised nigerian..i am in ur school of thought.

Akinbade oluwasanmi said:
@yinka

You dont have any proof of what you are saying need I say you are not alone. This is the Nigerian madness every success is tied to a leader. It is as if the citizens dont exist. If it is not the leader it is the tribe.

When we killed our leaders in 1966 how much money did they steal? The citizen of Nigeria has Blood on its hand. We continue to determine the kind of leaders we want. We must have a dream of the kind of nation we want.

We killed innocent men and accuse them of backwardness, We the southerners are the danger of Nigeria. We believe we know so much, We believe that we are superior to all beings. We are a Ethnofascist grouping that is dangerous.

In your hearts you are evil because you see everyone as Tribal Soldiers you shoot before you think and you condemn the military for the same. You are money hungry blood soaked men of no single LOVE for you fellow country men.

Keep spewing hate here may be we will all die. OJUKWU = IGBO and Awo = Yoruba.....IGBO is the opposite of Yoruba that is the Maths and English of the Ethnofascists.

@ Jimoh lanre

It is the right of Yinka to speak about any Nigerian we are not more equal than any other, however to every right is a correspondent RESPONSIBILITY. Adeyinka most be able to prove what he states and if he can prove that I dont have any problem with that. You have no right to tell him to "SHUT UP" but you have the right to tell him to open his mouth correctly, besides not all YORUBA REGARD THE SOUTH WEST AS HOME, but you see you are entitled to your Argument. Sometimes we infringe on other peoples right thinking we are right. My Yoruba stops at "A" keep your South west Idealogy to yourself.

God Bless and Forgive Nigerian Citizens
Wonders shall never end. O ga o. This is why Nigerians seem to deserve the kind of thieves they call leaders. In this modern age, somebody is too daft to ask for the proof that Obasanjo stole anything? I can answer that simple question. How much is OBJ's worth in his lifetime? Add every possible salary he had received since he became an adult. We know what a General makes dont we? and we know the salary of a Nigerian President. Compare that to what OBJ is worth today and you must feel ashamed of yourself for defending OBJ and any typical Nigerian politician for that matter. Thats all I ve got to say and you can call me names if you want, but its the gospel truth. Besides, our proverb says show me the kind of friends you keep and I will tell you the type of person you are. Look at all OBJ's friends...especially that late Ibadan thug(Lamidi Adedibu) who openly admitted that he regularly shares government allocation with Oyo State governors or else ..... Abi you will say you need proof that Adedibu was a thief too?
To pretend that Ojukwu is not a political godfather is to deny that Saraki has no political influences in Kwara State. Absolute rubbish. We pay too much attention to "respect" in Yoruba that we glorify thieves too much even when they steal our future and those of our children from us. A thief is a thief even if he is 100 years old. It is eevn worse that a thief is elderly because he should know better at old age. All of you abusing Adeyinka should find something better to do
u are still beclouded by sentiments and ignorance who is saraki? how dare u compare saraki with ojukwu...saraki is the likes ubas of anambra,anenihs,obj and they are just common thieves...ojukwu's stature has transcend above mere political thugs and thieves though he is in a political party but his mission is to redeem the oppressed..he is to igbos and the world at large a legend, awo's,azikiwes and sarduanas are among his contemprary. he has all records that a man of honours deserves...akoni unchain urself from tribal bigotry.for me,i see u as a failure if u cant give credit to people no matter their tribal differences.
u dont no ojukwu,read about him more then u will answer urself. yanfu yanfu bushman.

Foluso Akoni said:
Wonders shall never end. O ga o. This is why Nigerians seem to deserve the kind of thieves they call leaders. In this modern age, somebody is too daft to ask for the proof that Obasanjo stole anything? I can answer that simple question. How much is OBJ's worth in his lifetime? Add every possible salary he had received since he became an adult. We know what a General makes dont we? and we know the salary of a Nigerian President. Compare that to what OBJ is worth today and you must feel ashamed of yourself for defending OBJ and any typical Nigerian politician for that matter. Thats all I ve got to say and you can call me names if you want, but its the gospel truth. Besides, our proverb says show me the kind of friends you keep and I will tell you the type of person you are. Look at all OBJ's friends...especially that late Ibadan thug(Lamidi Adedibu) who openly admitted that he regularly shares government allocation with Oyo State governors or else ..... Abi you will say you need proof that Adedibu was a thief too?
To pretend that Ojukwu is not a political godfather is to deny that Saraki has no political influences in Kwara State. Absolute rubbish. We pay too much attention to "respect" in Yoruba that we glorify thieves too much even when they steal our future and those of our children from us. A thief is a thief even if he is 100 years old. It is eevn worse that a thief is elderly because he should know better at old age. All of you abusing Adeyinka should find something better to do
This is the most welcome news, and I hope the pressure on Jonathan gets hotter. IWU MUST GO, Period.
Read This:
http://punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201004014191259
Iwu is old enough to say no to bad directions from PDP. He didnt, and that makes him one of Nigeria's worst nightmare, a thorn in the flesh, and an emblem of dishonesty. Credible elections remain the soul and conscience of ANY society that plans to be orderly and peaceful. There is no room for grown up, highly educated people who only turn around to follow the advice of bad politicians because of what he can get from them, IWU MUST GO. It doesnt matter if more selfish, highly placed Nigerians voice their support for Iwu. HE MUST GO.

The voice of the nation's trade unions is the voice of the people, Jonathan is asking for trouble if he retains Maurice Iwu, we will fill up the streets to demand Jonathan's resignation if he reappoints Iwu. Look at Ghana, look at South Africa, Nigeria too can elect good leaders if a credible person is out in charge of elections, NOT Iwu. WE Nigerians in the US will do our own part to enforce his removal. It is that simple. Nigerians wake up, defend your votes in 2011, make it relevant.
It is surprising, all of a sudden, after Anambra's election, several people from East are drumming for Iwu to be re-appointed! As for Ojukwu, he has the right to appeal to his people to vote for Obi to honor him. And if Anambrans responded, that's fine. Moreover, Ojukwu has the right to ask for re-appointment of Iwu. But as for me, we need a new person in that position. Iwu is spent.
This is not about tribal politics, it is about IWU. IWU MUST GO. Suddenly certain people are campaigning for IWU to stay, how quickly Nigerians forget tragedies that befall them. AND thats the reason bad leaders keep coming back to insult people's intelligence. All these sentiments about "dont insult an elderly stateman" is pure rubbish. We are talking about how democracy can survive in Nigeria. To achieve that feat, the nation is greater than any individual no matter what tribe such a person came from.

The person who said Soyinka could not have done better than IWU under the same circumstances is gravely mistaken. Let me tell you what Soyinka or any other responsible man would have done if his hands are tied as the lame excuse some people are using for IWU. Soyinka would simply have resigned if he wasnt given free hand to conduct elections fairly. Is that too much to do? unless you are a member of PDP. It is even more distasteful if elderly statesmen cant recognise this simple fact. The problem with us Nigerians is that we sing the praises of leaders too much, far too much than they are actually worth, and in the process, we forget the real issues causing our problems. I am not blinded by such nonsense as none of those so-called leaders are feeding my family.

Lets all support the NLC and other people fighting to stop Jonathan, National Assembly and PDP from reappointing Iwu to head INEC again. Remember that he who pays the piper, dictates the tune.
If you open your eyes and read all my posts again you will see that I never condoned OBJ, Adedibu etc, etc. These are the bastards in Yoruba race. Why arent you condemning your own bastards from Igbo country? While I will NEVER call Ojukwu a bastard, but you have some bastards like we do too. Can I name a few? Nzeribe, Uba, both of whom are as rotten as OBJ and Adedibu.

So who is the tribalist now? To you, all your rogue politicians are saints, and you blame Yoruba for everything including why you lost the civil war. I wonder why you are so unintelligent. Since you started insulting my family, have you seen me say ONE single word against your family? Of course we were brought up differently, and you continue to show how you were brought up. Talk about the topic here, stop insulting my family. Efulefu man.
Nna, See who has the last laugh. Me or your Ikemba? Learn not to follow blindly my friend.
Hear this:
"good riddance to bad rubbish. Those who demonstrated recently that Prof. Iwu should be re-appointed for a second term are those who benefited from his rubbish." - Balarabe Musa (first executive governor of Kano State)

frank osundo said:
WHO CONDONED UBA,IWUANYAWU,NZERIBE etc?U ARE SO STUPID AND I REPEAT ALL UR FAMILY ARE DRUNK,DISGRACE,PURE RUBBISH, ARE U FAMILIAR WITH ALL THESE WORDS? THESE ARE UR WORDS AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT U HAVE NAILED URSELF AND OPEN UR FATHER TO ATTACK...BECAUSE U ATTACKED THE WRONG PERSON...U ARE SO RIGHT, NZERIBE,UBA ARE THIEVES AND THEIR FATHERS OBJ AND ADEDIBU...YES WE HAVE THEM...GOD KNOWS AM NOT HERE TO CREATE IGBO AND YORUBA DICHOTOMY...INFACT MY SISTER MARRIED A YORUBA MAN AND HE HAS RESPECT FOR IGBO CULTURE AND SO APPLIES TO US..SO U WILL NOW ANSWER URSELF WHO IS THE TRIBALIST.I MADE MENTIONED OF ADEDIBU,OBJ,MADAM CHRISTIAN CONSCIENCE, IWU BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL INSTRUMENTAL TO THE MUCH TALKED ABOUT RIGGING,FAILURE OF ELECTORAL SYSTEM..AND THE MOST EVIL DOER IS OBJ THE FATHER OF DO OR DIE ELECTION. ANY BLAME ON ELECTORAL FAILURE SHOULD START WITH OBJ AND WHAT WE NEED NOW IS OVERHAUL OF OUR SYSTEM,NOT THE UMPIRE COS ANYONE COULDNT MAKE ANY FAR REACHING CHANGES WITH THIS DEAD ELECTORAL LAW..THAT IS ONLY FOR PDP.
LISTEN, CHIEF OJUKWU IS THE BEACON OF CHANGE AND LIGHT,A LEGEND BY ALL STANDARDS. UR DRAGGING CIVIL WAR INTO THIS ISSUE SHOWS HOW CHILDISH AND TRIBALISTIC U ARE.. NO ONE IS TALKING ABT CIVIL WAR,AND THERE IS NEVER A TIME IGBO EXPECT YORUBAS TO BE THE DETERMINING FACTOR FOR WINNING THE WAR OR NOT...THE WAR HAD BEEN FOUGHT AND IGBO HAD MADE THEIR INTENTION KNOWN...WHAT THEY PREDICTED IS STILL THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA...AND AS A NIGERIAN U ARE NOT BETTER OF NOW...SO SHUT UR DIRTY DRUNK,DISGRACE,PURE RUBBISH MOUTH

IF U DONT LEARN TO SAY WHAT IS RIGHT NO MATTER UR TRIBAL AFFILIATION,THEN U ARE FINISHED
ok....my error. Balarabe Musa was Kaduna State gov. But thats not the point we are discussing here. Its about your Ikemba whose call to retain Prof Iwu is now a public joke. Whether you like it or not, continue to show your stark illiteracy by insulting my parents you just keep making big ridicule of yourself and displaying complete ignorance. What part of this is tribalism now? Except that you are using tribalism as a stupid excuse. You need to get more eduction Frank Osundo.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service