Two months ago, when i was in my managment class my professor was talking about my beloved country nigeria. the thing that baffled me the most was when he  carelessly mentioned they are the owner of the oil in Nigeria. my professor who is a retired solider said that. i was shocked and confused. for that whole week, i did some research and read several articles. the painful part was that, i felt something i have never felt. i asked few people and their reply was that the oil my teacher was claiming was our oil, but we sell to them. the funniest part was that the following week i went to meet my professor to tell him to correct himself in class about what he had actually said about Nigeria. it was shocking when he showed me a current document that shows that the oil in nigeria was kind of theirs.
professor: olubunmi , sorry to say but the document here says the oil in your country belongs to we Americans.
olubunmi: no sir, you guys have it all wrong, becos you all buy the gas doesn't state that you are the owner.
professor: i know , but this document says that!!!
olubunmi: i know what it says, but according to all the articles that i ready till today says that the oil in nigeria is not yours.
professor: sorry about that, this article here clearly says order wise. i read and i have being following it for years.
i was shocked, but i still defended nigeria, After that day , i changed everyones view about nigeria and the issue of the oil in my beloved country.
my question: is nigeria the owner of the oil in our country or is it for America?

Views: 363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your prof was absolute right. Worst still! Very soon the ownership would be transfered to the Chinese. HAHAHAHA! NIGERIA IS A PIECE OF JOKE!

It takes to groups to f*** 80% poor helpless Nigerians in the ass: Our selfish dirty corruppt leaders & the westerners. Sorry 4 my language but that is true.
don't say Nigeria is a piece of joke, we all have our own idea and say what we want, please do not put all eggs in a basket okay Pete. i know you are angry ,but if we keep complaining, we are adding, we need solutions now than ever okay.

Pete Rock said:
Your prof was absolute right. Worst still! Very soon the ownership would be transfered to the Chinese. HAHAHAHA! NIGERIA IS A PIECE OF JOKE!

It takes to groups to f*** 80% poor helpless Nigerians in the ass: Our selfish dirty corruppt leaders & the westerners. Sorry 4 my language but that is true.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service