The war is ragging between the two estranged friends. One made the monster in the other and now the monster is living true to its name. Who is to blame, OBJ or Daniel?

Views: 316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think OBJ should be blame.....because looking at the reputation which he possesses he ought not to be involve in an abysmal issue like this.... Also he has no cause to be involve in low level politics again even after getting a taste of international politics...

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
I think Daniel overstepped his bounds.  He was a best a tug and not a politician.
Obi, i agree with you. The clear answer is: NO!

obi amaefule said:
has Ogun state fared better with this two in charge so far?
The two are fool. Believe you me Ugochukwu, both of them will meet their water loo. for Gbenga Daniel am very sure that EFCC will still come for him and for OBJ a time is coming that he will not be relevant again in Nigeria politics
The two are fool. Believe you me Ugochukwu, both of them will meet their water loo. for Gbenga Daniel am very sure that EFCC will still come for him and for OBJ a time is coming that he will not be relevant again in Nigeria politics
One stark reality about our politicians is that they lack shame and conscience.   If not, OBJ should have known that he has overstayed in the scene and should, therefore quit or at best serve as a role model to our young politicians.  But his over lording atitude has beclouded his sense of judgment.

irabor peter odion said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service