I do not care who will be offended, the actions and events in the Northern part of the country before and after the election has proving how barbaric the northerners are. these static illiterates rule this rich country for almost 38 years and grounded the country, these MUJE MUJE ZOMBIES that doesn't understand nothing but butchering of their people to express their displeasure or dissagreements. Are these the people who want rule the country again, hell no, these barbarians should cede their Nigeria citizenship and form a Caliphate that fit their religious belief and support their barbarian actions. As long as the North remain part of Nigeria, NIgerians will never know peace or develop to the country it suppose to be. The North have their Capital at Abuja, that all they been fighting for all these years, now they get it, let them go their barberic way.

Views: 459

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think its not really good to generalise the Northern Block as barbaric,but Abdulhadi Anda,cant you see the trend of things in this country? We have Northerners in Umuahia,Lagos,Enugu etc living comfortably for ages without fear or any molestation.Can this be said about Southerners in the North? You people who are the educated north should change your old tactis and start now to be denouncing all these babaric acts.Your people must begin to have the value of the human person.Its reached a boiling point and we can not continue to be playing politics with human lives.OVER A MILLION SOUTHERNERS HAVE BEEN MURDERS IN THE NORTH SINCE 1960.THATS UNACCEPTABLE.

Abdulhadi Muhd Anda said:

As an educated and civiliazed person i am really disappointed about your statements and advice you not to hope to the slighted provocation. If you like called us any name you wishes, i strongly believed that it is unwise to accused a particular tribe during a political up-rising like this.
Calling the northerners all these names u're just beautifing them. In fact, they're ALL cows. And I equally want 2 suggest that corps members should not b deployed 2 d north again, they hate educated people, that is y at any little misunderstanding they'll start 2 kill coppers. I'm begging d federal govt not 2 wait till more corps members are killed b/4 meaningful action will b taken on this.

charles amobi nwokoro said:

I think its not really good to generalise the Northern Block as barbaric,but Abdulhadi Anda,cant you see the trend of things in this country? We have Northerners in Umuahia,Lagos,Enugu etc living comfortably for ages without fear or any molestation.Can this be said about Southerners in the North? You people who are the educated north should change your old tactis and start now to be denouncing all these babaric acts.Your people must begin to have the value of the human person.Its reached a boiling point and we can not continue to be playing politics with human lives.OVER A MILLION SOUTHERNERS HAVE BEEN MURDERS IN THE NORTH SINCE 1960.THATS UNACCEPTABLE.

As an educated and civiliazed person i am really disappointed about your statements and advice you not to hope to the slighted provocation. If you like called us any name you wishes, i strongly believed that it is unwise to accused a particular tribe during a political up-rising like this.
Calling the northerners all these names u're just beautifing them. In fact, they're ALL cows. And I equally want 2 suggest that corps members should not b deployed 2 d north again, they hate educated people, that is y at any little misunderstanding they'll start 2 kill coppers. I'm begging d federal govt not 2 wait till more corps members are killed b/4 meaningful action will b taken on this.

It is not good

My brother, i believe u in all totality, ur choice of words could never be as bad as butchering people, these people are heartless,the people who send them are dreadful, the so called educated one who pretend to be sympathetic to the southerners plight but could not stop them are evil. but for sure, God must fight for whoever remains still , and that's what we do when we are not retaliating. Nigerans should watch out for the end result of this bastardized act.

Not again.  They have over played their card.
The attitude of the educated ones is nothing different from that of the illiterates. They are all alike and so deserve to be called illiterates.

I can tell you categorically that those who carried these evil acts are not praticing Islam, because according to teaching of Islam your should respect the dectorine of other religion, if at all we will flow the teaching of Prophet Muhammad(SAW) definetly we will have a harmonise peace with different religions group.
Until the so called leaders of the North rise with one voice and one mind against the religious and ethnic violence in their zone, it will not stop.  They have not been sincere to the unity of this country.

Dairo segun barrysegzy said:
D northerners as they are called are people but i refer 2 them as butchers,killers and people who hav no respect 4 humanity..they kill burn 2of massacre pple. maybe dat's wat dey're taught by d holy quaran dat until u kill,u can't c allah. But 4 d truth we owe all dese allegations 2 deir leaders who hav bn using dem....until d leaders cease nigeria is at d verge of dissolution.
The educated ones behave like the illierates.

Edward Omomola said:

@ Abduhadi, good you are educated and civilised, your likes can do alot to remedy the situation in the north.. Start by educating your people on the need for peaceful co'existence, religion tolerance, love of neiboughs and the likes. Dont exonorate them from their heinous acts because the people of the north have been so cruel to the people of the south.
I pity only the xtian minority tribes among the core North. They wil bear the most blunt of this barbarism when we seperate. But we can't help it,we have to part. They can relocate and join us if the persecution fire becomes too much for them. The day I sobered for them was in NYSC camp,where a corper friend,from a xtain minority tribe in Zamfara,was telling me of their ordeals they pass thru living amidst these barbaric murderers.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service