I do not care who will be offended, the actions and events in the Northern part of the country before and after the election has proving how barbaric the northerners are. these static illiterates rule this rich country for almost 38 years and grounded the country, these MUJE MUJE ZOMBIES that doesn't understand nothing but butchering of their people to express their displeasure or dissagreements. Are these the people who want rule the country again, hell no, these barbarians should cede their Nigeria citizenship and form a Caliphate that fit their religious belief and support their barbarian actions. As long as the North remain part of Nigeria, NIgerians will never know peace or develop to the country it suppose to be. The North have their Capital at Abuja, that all they been fighting for all these years, now they get it, let them go their barberic way.

Views: 445

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gideon Okah of blessd memory planned to cut to out these part(core north)from Nigeria. The natives of Abuja I know wil never join core North in case of seperation. Infact, thru the voting trend,the true middle beltans,together with the whole south spoke with one voice and that's where the demarcation line runs.
As an educated and civiliazed person i am really disappointed about your statements and advice you not to hope to the slighted provocation. If you like called us any name you wishes, i strongly believed that it is unwise to accused a particular tribe during a political up-rising like this.
Just mere words,and u are feeling such hurt. So, can u now feel our greatest pains of the heart when we see our relatives roasted in fire like suya by ur kinsmen, and their properties burnt as if they are outcast in their own country?
I really understand your feelings and any senseable person will condemn these evil acts that is happening in the North but I want you to understand this, Islam always preach peace. The Holy Quran said that you should care for your neigbour as for your self and you should respect non Muslim regardless of his tribe. Islam disassociate from evil acts, some many people from the North has condemned the crises.

Mavos said:
Just mere words,and u are feeling such hurt. So, can u now feel our greatest pains of the heart when we see our relatives roasted in fire like suya by ur kinsmen, and their properties burnt as if they are outcast in their own country?
I really understand your feelings and any senseable person will condemn these evil acts that is happening in the North but I want you to understand this, Islam always preach peace. The Holy Quran said that you should care for your neigbour as for your self and you should respect non Muslim regardless of his tribe. Islam disassociate from evil acts, some many people from the North has condemned the crises.

Mavos said:
You quote the Holy Koran as if it is a way of life by the muslims, how i wish it were so. Have you noticed that they are more babaric after attending friday prayers, do the handlers in the mosque preach peace or send them out to do away with non believers, as the christains and southerners are reffered to. My brother, if i am permitted to call you so, the handlers of your religion have failed in their duty to instill peace and love among its teeming followers to a level that killing is accepted in the faith. Please if islam preaches peace and love let its followers live by it and stop killing, maiming and roasting those they refer to as unbelievers.

Yahaya Musa said:

Mavos said:
I'll not use some of the strong words used here,@Abdulhadi,Have u ever received body of your dead relative killed in the south?I'm sure you will use stronger words than these if u have.I have 3 brothers in the North,they have to be armed and always battle ready,How can we sit here and pretend that there is nothing wrong in the North.Cartoon in Danemark,Christians were killed in the North,Buhari lost election,Southerners were killed.Boko haram claimed many lives in the North not long ago.My brother,if u feel too bad,send them our message,enough it is enough.Tell those cowards killing people that we cannot keep quiet and allow them to continue.
The north should borrow a leaf from the south . In spite of all the provocation in the north the hausa people in our area still move freely .

chris Ndu said:
I'll not use some of the strong words used here,@Abdulhadi,Have u ever received body of your dead relative killed in the south?I'm sure you will use stronger words than these if u have.I have 3 brothers in the North,they have to be armed and always battle ready,How can we sit here and pretend that there is nothing wrong in the North.Cartoon in Danemark,Christians were killed in the North,Buhari lost election,Southerners were killed.Boko haram claimed many lives in the North not long ago.My brother,if u feel too bad,send them our message,enough it is enough.Tell those cowards killing people that we cannot keep quiet and allow them to continue.
D northerners as they are called are people but i refer 2 them as butchers,killers and people who hav no respect 4 humanity..they kill burn 2of massacre pple. maybe dat's wat dey're taught by d holy quaran dat until u kill,u can't c allah. But 4 d truth we owe all dese allegations 2 deir leaders who hav bn using dem....until d leaders cease nigeria is at d verge of dissolution.

Dairo segun barrysegzy said:
D northerners as they are called are people but i refer 2 them as butchers,killers and people who hav no respect 4 humanity..they kill burn 2of massacre pple. maybe dat's wat dey're taught by d holy quaran dat until u kill,u can't c allah. But 4 d truth we owe all dese allegations 2 deir leaders who hav bn using dem....until d leaders cease nigeria is at d verge of dissolution.
My heart burns, i find it difficult to understand what is going on in the Northerners head that rurn them savagers, butchers, and unholy alliance with evil in love of religion, the projection of the country by the actions and evets in the north is just unbearable, what kind of love of religion will instruct or induce you to destroy innocent lives just to express your disagreements. It getting out of hand, the Norther leaders are the part of the problem, thought they can intimidate the rest of the country with their barbaric action, it is time to let these savagers know that they don't have to be Nigeria, NIgeria don't have to remain one, when you are in a bad marriage all you got to do is divorce, quit, if you don't love Nigeria quit,  do not destroy NIgeria for there are those who loves NIgeria with all their heart and all their soul.
Chris you have said it all , this people call northers are satanic in nature, and too violent . it is just that  Nigeria is a country where some individuals are above the law, if not what stop the federal govt. from arresting this so call Buhari, i saw him last night on Aljazeera making and insightful speech , that those who rig the election are responsible for the uprising . Buhari is a sadist who is so desperate to rule this by all means forgetting that, is only God that gives powers. Enough of all these rubbish we are not ready to take this from Buhari and his fanatics again.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service