Now is the right time for NigerDelta forums, OPC,MASSOB,OHANEZE AFENIFERE,MEND and whatever have u in the south, and may be in the middle belt, to form a strong and viable platform to split Nigeria into two-NORTH AND SOUTH. The greedy ruling elites, for selfish reasons, wil not willingly opt for this noble course. The people must toll the path of their deserved destiny to liberate themselves, and it is now. No need for delay!

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not too comfortable with this idea,The solution to our problems might be in splitting Nigeria,don't forget we in the South have our own problems.If the North[Muslims]will learn and stop this believe that power belongs to them and support the Southern leadership for the interest of the Nation,then,we will better be together.Why Biafra lost the war is not Northerners,they were beaten by the support the FG enjoyed from the South.The ammalgamation of South and North[1914]was a big mistake,but we might find solution if we devolve power to regional governments instead of giving the president too much power.Look at the UK,The British prime minister is just a figure head,his powers are only on foreign policy,not too much on domestic affairs,we have a Welsh,Scottish,Northern Ireland Parliaments.these devolved parliaments make decisions for their regions there by making the governance easier for the PM.Let talk about devolution,Give back regional powers,every zone have a Semi-President,then,the national government will have little power over the states there by reduce corruption and do or die politics.Every body wants to be president,b/c the president wields too much power.Let's try Devolution instead of Splitting the Country,it is working well here,it might work for us.If it fails,then option B will be applied.Thanks for your thoughts,U have brought in great ideas since u joined here.Happy Easter!!!!!!!
@Chris. Thank u my bros. Thank u for moderating my words of anger against injustice and barbaric murder of our great people. We are not in the country at the moment but I believe our hearts groan over these happenings. Our home is on fire while we are away is not a goodnews,esp when it involves a show of barbarism by some disgruntled elements. It could have been good if Jonathan can be more selfless and courageous to apply our moderated version of the solution.
Mavos,That's my prayer,I live here,but cannot be happy as my 3 brothers in Kano have to hide from these lunatics,something has to be done and fast too.GEJ Should start speaking to the Northern leaders as soon as possible.
The country wont split now. It's too early. It is more likely to happen in 2027. Here is my prediction: come next election Goodluck will win and rule till 2019, after which the south west will rule for de next eight years. These prediction is based on the premise of a free and fair election, which the north, in their normal foolish pride, will reject and resort to violence, which will ultimately lead to a civil war that will split this country into many parts, not two parts.
The country wont split now. It's too early. It is more likely to happen in 2027. Here is my prediction: come next election Goodluck will win and rule till 2019, after which the south east will rule for de next eight years. These prediction is based on the premise of a free and fair election, which the north, in their normal foolish pride, will reject and resort to violence, which will ultimately lead to a civil war that will split this country into many parts, not two parts.
Did I hear u say south west or u wanted to say southeast...
@Curia frost. Did I hear u say south west or u wanted to say southeast...
sorry i meant south east.

Mavos said:
@Curia frost. Did I hear u say south west or u wanted to say southeast...

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service