What becomes of Nigeria after april poll?

Views: 296

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There wont be any form of uprising in Nigeria we reject it in the name of jesus, we Nigerians be in prayers we believ dat there's no situation of issues our God cannot solve, we have borderin issues yes but we also believ dat our God is a solution giver, we know and believ dat Nigeria will be better for good.

GAVIN BOND said:

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK ALL YOU LEARNED PEOPLE WHO HAVE REPLIED TO THIS POST TO TRY AND:

1. FIND A COUNTRY IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE DEMOCRACY THAT HAS THE SAME TRIBAL AND CULTURAL

DIVERSITIES THAT WE HAVE IN NIGERIA, AFRICA?

2. FIND A COUNTRY WITH SO MANY DIFFERENT PEOPLES; AND LANGUAGES AS INDIGENES?

FOLKS, UNTIL WE GET THIS RIGHT, NIGERIA WILL NEVER MOVE FORWARD! EVEN NOW IN ENGLAND, THE WELSH, NORTHERN IRISH, AND THE SCOTS HAVE THEIR OWN PARLIAMENTS, WHERE THEY MAKE THEIR OWN LAWS; SCOTLAND WANTS COMPLETE INDEPENDENCE BUT ENGLAND IS PUTTING UP ARGUMENT AGAINST IT BECAUSE THE OIL IS IN SCOTTISH WATERS! IS THAT FAMILIAR?

WE NEED TO ESTABLISH WHAT IS RIGHT FOR US. OUR DEMOCRACY MUST START IN THE VILLAGES; TOWNS, AND STATES HENCE WE SHOULD RETURN TO THE OLD REGIONAL GOVERNMENTS WITH COMPLETE AUTONOMY FOR THE STATES IN THE REGIONS AND THEN THE LOCAL DISTRICT COUNCILS, DOWN TO THE VILLAGES! THIS IS OUR WAY FORWARD AND WE MUST THROW OUT THE POLITICIANS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT FOR THE PEOPLES, SINCE YOU HAVE NOT GOT JOBS, HEALTH FACILITIES, 24/7 POWER SUPPLY, ROOF OVER YOUR HEADS, ETC.! IT IS ALL HAPPENING AROUND YOU AND IT CAN HAPPEN IN NIGERIA IF YOU WANT IT TODAY; THE ARMY CAN NOT KILL ALL OF YOU IF YOU ALL COME OUT AT ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNTIL WE REALISE THIS AND GET RID OF NEO-COLONIALISM, NIGERIA AFRICA WILL NEVER MOVE FORWARD! POLITICS IS ABOUT DIVIDE AND RULE AND IF THEY ARE UNABLE TO DIVIDE YOU BECAUSE YOU EACCH LOOKING AFTER YOUR OWN DESTINY, WE WILL MOVE FORWARD! WE MUST STOP LOOKING UP TO THE WHITE FOLKS AND THE HORROR OF THIS IS THE FACT SOME OF OUR PEOPLE ARE EVEN CALLING FOR RE-COLONISATION!   

'IT IS ALL HAPPENING AROUND YOU AND IT CAN HAPPEN IN NIGERIA IF YOU WANT IT TODAY; THE ARMY CAN NOT KILL ALL OF YOU IF YOU ALL COME OUT AT ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
These are your words calling Nigerians to come out and face death. You are in london and asking Nigerians to kill themselves, why dont you come down and lead he the uprising or protest.

GAVIN BOND said:

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK ALL YOU LEARNED PEOPLE WHO HAVE REPLIED TO THIS POST TO TRY AND:

1. FIND A COUNTRY IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE DEMOCRACY THAT HAS THE SAME TRIBAL AND CULTURAL

FOLKS, UNTIL WE GET THIS RIGHT, NIGERIA WILL NEVER MOVE FORWARD! EVEN NOW IN ENGLAND, THE WELSH, NORTHERN IRISH, AND THE SCOTS HAVE THEIR OWN PARLIAMENTS, WHERE THEY MAKE THEIR OWN LAWS; SCOTLAND WANTS COMPLETE INDEPENDENCE BUT ENGLAND IS PUTTING UP ARGUMENT AGAINST IT BECAUSE THE OIL IS IN SCOTTISH WATERS! IS THAT FAMILIAR?

WE NEED TO ESTABLISH WHAT IS RIGHT FOR US. OUR DEMOCRACY MUST START IN THE VILLAGES; TOWNS, AND STATES HENCE WE SHOULD RETURN TO THE OLD REGIONAL GOVERNMENTS WITH COMPLETE AUTONOMY FOR THE STATES IN THE REGIONS AND THEN THE LOCAL DISTRICT COUNCILS, DOWN TO THE VILLAGES! THIS IS OUR WAY FORWARD AND WE MUST THROW OUT THE POLITICIANS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT FOR THE PEOPLES, SINCE YOU HAVE NOT GOT JOBS, HEALTH FACILITIES, 24/7 POWER SUPPLY, ROOF OVER YOUR HEADS, ETC.! IT IS ALL HAPPENING AROUND YOU AND IT CAN HAPPEN IN NIGERIA IF YOU WANT IT TODAY; THE ARMY CAN NOT KILL ALL OF YOU IF YOU ALL COME OUT AT ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNTIL WE REALISE THIS AND GET RID OF NEO-COLONIALISM, NIGERIA AFRICA WILL NEVER MOVE FORWARD! POLITICS IS ABOUT DIVIDE AND RULE AND IF THEY ARE UNABLE TO DIVIDE YOU BECAUSE YOU EACCH LOOKING AFTER YOUR OWN DESTINY, WE WILL MOVE FORWARD! WE MUST STOP LOOKING UP TO THE WHITE FOLKS AND THE HORROR OF THIS IS THE FACT SOME OF OUR PEOPLE ARE EVEN CALLING FOR RE-COLONISATION!   

Bravo. You simply hit the point with out any phobia. The reason is to adopt US system of government, but the posers would nt agree. The crude is the other side, the groundnut pyramid the other end and the cocoa in the middle, please lets look at resource control, thanks.
Love your wordings.

GAVIN BOND said:

At this holy hour, Nigeria is pregnant and we dont know what she will deliver. Being optimistic is my stand, A fresh Air is coming.

Mr Ukeje, I don't know why I want to believe you are a Pastor.Sir, this is our big problem in Africa! I feel so ashamed when I see people put the images of these religious icons in their living rooms in Africa an pray to them. You WILL NOT see such in the homes of these people that brought the religions to you!

Jesus was white and Mohammed was foreign, both, more or less, white skinned peoples. What they have been telling us all through the ages is that White Peoples are your Saviours; they dare not tell you face-to-face, therefore, they use these two peoples and their religions to tell you indirectly that they are our saviours. This was why our peoples were enslaved through the words of the Bible and Quoran; if you do not believe me, find the origin of the Bible on the Internet written by the same white folks! Because we have been brainwashed to believe these peoples and their religions can save us; we believe their products are better than ours; we believe that if they sneeze, we will catch a cold;  they tell us to borrow money from the World Bank and IMF while they get their banks to print money when they need to invest; we MUST SHINE OUR EYES!

In the supposedly Holy Land in Jerusalem, are they not killing each other? Where is God and Jesus to save the innocent lives that have been lost in this region for the past 50 and odd years? You think we are so special that God and Jesus will give their time for Nigeria and ignore their supposedly Holy Land?

Some of us are deluded and it is due to brainwashing, which is why you must check and double check everything before taking it onboard! Now they are talking about taking Gaddaffi to the Criminal Court of Justice in Hague, while they have ignored what the Israelis have done to the people of Gaza! I have been here and also been in their politics; and let me tell you, THEY DO NOT CARE ONE BIT ABOUT US! All they want is cheap Labour and resources from Africa. They ignore the artrocities they have caused in Iraq and Afghanistan and yet they want to interfere in Countries in Africa! Their DEMOCRACY is about DIVIDE and RULE so we must find OUR OWN! Time for us to grow up and be FREE!

I partly agree to what Gavin Bond has said so far. Lets return to the system we were practising b4 and upgrade it-I mean cofederation,were each concentrates on its resources,security, power(energy),etc-bcos,then,Nigeria was in prosperity. Those our leaders who are against tis idea,are doing so for selfish interest. If they dont want change, we, Nigerians,have to use people's power to bring the change. If we all come out at once,wil the soldiers kill all of us? Fela kuti have said it, that my people fear too much!

GAVIN BOND said:

Mr Ukeje, I don't know why I want to believe you are a Pastor.Sir, this is our big problem in Africa! I feel so ashamed when I see people put the images of these religious icons in their living rooms in Africa an pray to them. You WILL NOT see such in the homes of these people that brought the religions to you!

Jesus was white and Mohammed was foreign, both, more or less, white skinned peoples. What they have been telling us all through the ages is that White Peoples are your Saviours; they dare not tell you face-to-face, therefore, they use these two peoples and their religions to tell you indirectly that they are our saviours. This was why our peoples were enslaved through the words of the Bible and Quoran; if you do not believe me, find the origin of the Bible on the Internet written by the same white folks! Because we have been brainwashed to believe these peoples and their religions can save us; we believe their products are better than ours; we believe that if they sneeze, we will catch a cold;  they tell us to borrow money from the World Bank and IMF while they get their banks to print money when they need to invest; we MUST SHINE OUR EYES!

In the supposedly Holy Land in Jerusalem, are they not killing each other? Where is God and Jesus to save the innocent lives that have been lost in this region for the past 50 and odd years? You think we are so special that God and Jesus will give their time for Nigeria and ignore their supposedly Holy Land?

Some of us are deluded and it is due to brainwashing, which is why you must check and double check everything before taking it onboard! Now they are talking about taking Gaddaffi to the Criminal Court of Justice in Hague, while they have ignored what the Israelis have done to the people of Gaza! I have been here and also been in their politics; and let me tell you, THEY DO NOT CARE ONE BIT ABOUT US! All they want is cheap Labour and resources from Africa. They ignore the artrocities they have caused in Iraq and Afghanistan and yet they want to interfere in Countries in Africa! Their DEMOCRACY is about DIVIDE and RULE so we must find OUR OWN! Time for us to grow up and be FREE!

SAME STORY CONTINUES , EXCEPT GOD INTERVENE MAY GOD DELIVER US FROM THE HANS OF BAD LEADERS.

look ma friend, i dnt knw if security operatives monitors forums like this.

if dey do, dey shld hv visited u by now to quiz u. becareful wot u say. dnt bring untold hardship to urself for something u might nt kn abt.

Samuel ukeje said:

Well followin d trends of tins of recent 1 ll com 2 realis dat der ll b great shake up in our 9ja com aprill polls in fact i heard from a close source an insider cos i happen 2 liv wit sombdy dat works hand in hand wit Dr Raymond of AIT nd i kn wat i heard from ibb nd atiku although i shouldn't b sayin such tin on dis forum cos it has 2 do wit internal secret, but all i can say is, u guy should watch ur back be careful nd security consciouse avoid public places nd crowed 4 ur own safety. Cos 2011 polls has got a lot attached 2 it.
GOD WILL NOT DELIVER YOU FROM THE HANDS OF BAD LEADERS BECAUSE THERE IS NO GOD! WHERE IS GOD WHEN CHILDREN ARE SOLD AND THEIR HEADS USED FOR RITUALS? WHY HAS GOD ALLOWED THESE CROOKED POLITICIANS TO ENSLAVE AND IMPOVERISH THE PEOPLES EXCEPT THEIR FAMILIES? GOD, GOD, GET IT INTO YOUR BRAIN THAT GOD IS THE WHITE MAN!

AGOR said:
SAME STORY CONTINUES , EXCEPT GOD INTERVENE MAY GOD DELIVER US FROM THE HANS OF BAD LEADERS.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service