I went to a friends house, and met him in hot quarel with his wife. I was lost and confused on what was going on. I tried to cool them down, not wanting to take sides because i was equally close to both. After sometime of trying to cool their nerves without success, i practically dragged my friend outside before he does somthing stupid, men it was'nt easy but i managed to. Once outside i asked 'what was the quarrel all about'? His answer was 'in as much as i try to please my wife, she complains and nags on everything i do, what do i do Efe'. I was confused as to what to say. Please help me answer him, 'what do you do to a nagging wife.

Views: 310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a problem in most families today. The solution required depends on its depth and circumstances. If one's children are stil very young,there's possibly nothing much one can do other than tolerate for their sake. There is one family I have come to know,the man waited patiently until the last child has finished her sec. schools b4 seperating from his wife-the wife used to fight him publicly,even to the extent that the man uses police excort to visit his home. He once told the children he has endured hell for their sake. This example is an extreme case. So tell ur friend to seek peace,let him find the root cause of the problem. If possible, to include her wife into some decision making abt the running of the home.
Thanks Mavos

Mavos said:
This is a problem in most families today. The solution required depends on its depth and circumstances. If one's children are stil very young,there's possibly nothing much one can do other than tolerate for their sake. There is one family I have come to know,the man waited patiently until the last child has finished her sec. schools b4 seperating from his wife-the wife used to fight him publicly,even to the extent that the man uses police excort to visit his home. He once told the children he has endured hell for their sake. This example is an extreme case. So tell ur friend to seek peace,let him find the root cause of the problem. If possible, to include her wife into some decision making abt the running of the home.

In some women, nagging is inborn and there is nothing anybody can do to change them.  Some of them occupy important positions in their churches, some are pastors' wives, yet they nag because they are helpless.  Solution lies in tolerance. Tell your friend to accept his fate and endure for the sake of their children.  He should devise a means of making light of the nagging so that he does not develop high blood pressure.  Let him also not fail to pray to God to make her wife realise her painful it is to have a nagging wife in the house.

Thanks Charlse

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

In some women, nagging is inborn and there is nothing anybody can do to change them.  Some of them occupy important positions in their churches, some are pastors' wives, yet they nag because they are helpless.  Solution lies in tolerance. Tell your friend to accept his fate and endure for the sake of their children.  He should devise a means of making light of the nagging so that he does not develop high blood pressure.  Let him also not fail to pray to God to make her wife realise her painful it is to have a nagging wife in the house.

It is my pleasure.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Thanks Charlse

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service