Muslim Belief

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in the prison ministry.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially amongst the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith, or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

This is your chance to make a difference...

FOR GODS' SAKE! PLEASE SEND THIS ON!

Views: 4544

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

De tasteful.

Edwin Aka said:
Hi all

see the link below. Warning!!!
contains a horrific images :-)

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/29/joseph-and-mary-in-bed-obscene...

What do you think.. She will never be satisfied again :-)
the gods are at it again...another new suicide attack!Bombings and other attacks occur almost daily in Dagestan, Chechnya and Ingushetia, provinces in Russia's North Caucasus region where government forces are struggling against a separatist Islamist insurgency.islam u are wicked
pastor,thanks..but u mistook aishat's age she was 6 when the 57 old mohammed of a man maried her and consummated her marriage at 9...but before then he had a carnal intercourse with her though no penetration,what an evil man.again his wives and concubines are more than 9...mohammed is no where near to righteousness and has no discipline...he was an illiterate who claimed he could read and write by the power of his gods and was involved in murder...it is a shame people who claim this violent religion is peaceful...but pastor, why is ur name ahmed and what is the meaning of el-buba?curious!it sounds arabian and islam

Pastor Ahmed Jeremiah EL-Buba said:
Its not an insult but freedom of speech. Seeing is believing. If Mohammed was that a unique fellow as you claim, how come he married 9 wives and regulated that of his followers to 4. In fact his last wife was just a child of 9yrs of age. Where is the righteousness. That man, a so called prophet was a hypocrite. Read all the story concerning Jesus, you'll not pin point any flaw in His life.

Bello Adamu Mutum-biyu said:
This is another mockery of our religion. Go ahead and write whatever you feels like, we believe Islam will surely outlast your hypocracy. It is indeed a religion of Allah and He has promised to against all odds safe guard it. No amount of intimidation, lies, deceits, distortions or concocted stories will change the fact that Islam is today the fastest growing religion. This captioned is rubbish and I AM CONVINCED IS NOT REAL AT ALL. There is no where such is mention! Vanguard Newspaper should also be very careful for permitting this kind of insults on a particular religion. This is indeed another calculated attempt to tarnish islam and God will NEVER let you succeed!!!
It is common to see a family in the South, whose parents are muslims and the children are christians. I don't know if that is possible in the North, among the Hausas and Fulanis. My hope is that Nigeria breaks up, so that people in the North can continue to practise their religion and kill each other, if they wish.
It seems you are ignorant of the Religion of Islam,but still you want champion the campaign of distorting facts. If you want take the Religion of Allah in this manner there is no any need to disguise and came under an attractive heading to distort the fact.If you want do that ,try and go back to comparative religion studies class as some of you who wants satisfy their curiosity did in the past without winning .We abide by the teachings of Islam no amount of blackmail will change that.Surely the religion of Islam will triumph over its enemies.
It is only the Islamic religion that capitalizes on the triumphant of the enemy. Who is your enemy? The infidel? The unbeliever? Who is ignorant of Islam? Even the small child of 5years would hide in his mother's back when the name Islam is mentioned. Why do you segregate between enemy and friends? In other existing thousands of religions, an unbeliever is converted by persuasion and peaceful explanations. How is Islam related to this? I want to ask you a question. I am not against Islam being the only existing religion in the whole world but consider a situation where there is only rice, no other existing food, where there is only Nigeria and no other existing country, where there is only ram and no other existing animals, where there is only Islam and no other religion. Why do you elect to kill as the last resort for conversion? A religion that is worldwide attributed to violence and killings of women and children. You are in the world and God brought you to the world , Yes but God brought you through a woman. Why do you always show your anger to the link that gave you life? Why do you destroy the good work of God? Why do you derive joy in shedding of blood? Why do you kill like cannibals? Are you still living on the tree tops? Are you still a stone aged man? Are you still a cave man? Why do you concentrate on the blood of the innocent? Why do you go about terrorizing? Why is the mention of Islam portends embarrassment,criminality, assassinations, bloodshed, blood sucking, and blood letting? Are you really a normal beings.
@Okafor

All this your statement is bla, bla, bla
Humans have tendency to become animalistic, Religion or no religion.
However religion can be seen as a catalyst.

Good example in the UAE, Enited Arab Emirate. Have you had a bad news from this country?
What about Jordan? These countries are purely Muslim countries!

Do you want to know the reason behind such a high success of tolerance in these countries?
Because the founding fathers of those country send their Children to, Europe and America to get a sound, pure, unadulterated Education.
Having been exposed to highly liberal, countries like , the Blue states in America, Switzerland, England , Germany and Holland as well as Japan..
They the modern, young leaders of the Arab world understand that Religion is B*******. Hence they focuses more in building their country and helping create more jobs.. Instead of thinking of a god that don’t exist , never existed and will not exist.
Please note my use of the word god is referenced to the god of the bible and Koran.
The Question of the Unknown is open ended. But I am comfortable with it.

Please note that some people have tendency to commit crime regardless of, Race, Religion, culture and country. But religion is a catalyst.
Please read the book by Richard Dawkins “the selfish gene”
It will help you understand more about human freewill talked about, in all the religions.

Happy Easter.. :-)
@okafo, thanks for re echoing facts.....pls neglect emptiness of a person :edwin aka,treat him as a fool,until he comes out and say he is a muslim claiming atheist...shame on him!lets make him looks irrelevant,after all he dig into people write up from google,steal and present here as his...moron of the highest order.

Tontable Okafo said:
It is only the Islamic religion that capitalizes on the triumphant of the enemy. Who is your enemy? The infidel? The unbeliever? Who is ignorant of Islam? Even the small child of 5years would hide in his mother's back when the name Islam is mentioned. Why do you segregate between enemy and friends? In other existing thousands of religions, an unbeliever is converted by persuasion and peaceful explanations. How is Islam related to this? I want to ask you a question. I am not against Islam being the only existing religion in the whole world but consider a situation where there is only rice, no other existing food, where there is only Nigeria and no other existing country, where there is only ram and no other existing animals, where there is only Islam and no other religion. Why do you elect to kill as the last resort for conversion? A religion that is worldwide attributed to violence and killings of women and children. You are in the world and God brought you to the world , Yes but God brought you through a woman. Why do you always show your anger to the link that gave you life? Why do you destroy the good work of God? Why do you derive joy in shedding of blood? Why do you kill like cannibals? Are you still living on the tree tops? Are you still a stone aged man? Are you still a cave man? Why do you concentrate on the blood of the innocent? Why do you go about terrorizing? Why is the mention of Islam portends embarrassment,criminality, assassinations, bloodshed, blood sucking, and blood letting? Are you really a normal beings.
Edwin aka...happy easter?haaaaaaaaaa!! islam with many ugly faces!well,nemesis is now at work

jimoh lanre said:
@okafo, thanks for re echoing facts.....pls neglect emptiness of a person :edwin aka,treat him as a fool,until he comes out and say he is a muslim claiming atheist...shame on him!lets make him looks irrelevant,after all he dig into people write up from google,steal and present here as his...moron of the highest order.

Tontable Okafo said:
when the hammer is about to hit the truth, that is when lies are disturbed and justice swimming to divert. Why are you trying to divert the discussion. A systematic ways which moslems use to divert any calculate onslaught to religious claims.

Wale Salau said:
tontable or whatever you call yourself, we are discussing issue here and not name calling, minimum decorum should be maintained, if you like my dress, they are available in the market. If your desire is to insult people, please look for another forum.
Hey Aka, this your muscles make me to ponder whether you are a man or a woman. Your dress is not helping matters too. The most confusing part is that your face is not showing. Please if I may ask, Are you a man or a woman or invariably Are you a chrisian or a moslem. I cannot believe you claiming an atheist.

Edwin Aka said:
Hi Wale

Thank you for your help.. Its seems to be a good Idea for me to become A moslem,
Why ? Because your are among the persons with clear reason and respect in this Forum
Thank you.

Anyway @Prince, Jimoh, and their likewise , after reading your thread I decided that It will be of gods intrest(Note not my Intrest but gods intrest) if I do repent and accept Christ as my personal savior . :-)

Stop!

I am still on the process, so its still a pending matter.. ;-)

Can you pleases explain the followng chapters to me, I used to read them but fail to understand them..
As soon as I get your reply .. I will repent .. from my sins.. (even though I cannot remember the last time I did sinned)
and become a christiana, sorry Christian.. or may be a jew.. (I will become jewish) even though the real jews will not accept me (being a gentile)

Theological doctrines:

1. God is satisfied with his works
Gen 1:31
God is dissatisfied with his works.
Gen 6:6
2. God dwells in chosen temples
2 Chron 7:12,16
God dwells not in temples
Acts 7:48
3. God dwells in light
Tim 6:16
God dwells in darkness
1 Kings 8:12/ Ps 18:11/ Ps 97:2
4. God is seen and heard
Ex 33:23/ Ex 33:11/ Gen 3:9,10/ Gen 32:30/ Is 6:1/
Ex 24:9-11
God is invisible and cannot be heard
John 1:18/ John 5:37/ Ex 33:20/ 1 Tim 6:16
5. God is tired and rests
Ex 31:17
God is never tired and never rests
Is 40:28
6. God is everywhere present, sees and knows all things
Prov 15:3/ Ps 139:7-10/ Job 34:22,21
God is not everywhere present, neither sees nor knows all
things
Gen 11:5/ Gen 18:20,21/ Gen 3:8
7. God knows the hearts of men
Acts 1:24/ Ps 139:2,3
God tries men to find out what is in their heart
Deut 13:3/ Deut 8:2/ Gen 22:12
8. God is all powerful
Jer 32:27/ Matt 19:26
God is not all powerful
Judg 1:19
9. God is unchangeable
James 1:17/ Mal 3:6/ Ezek 24:14/ Num 23:19
God is changeable
Gen 6:6/ Jonah 3:10/ 1 Sam 2:30,31/ 2 Kings 20:1,4,5,6/
Ex 33:1,3,17,14
10. God is just and impartial
Ps 92:15/ Gen 18:25/ Deut 32:4/ Rom 2:11/ Ezek 18:25
God is unjust and partial
Gen 9:25/ Ex 20:5/ Rom 9:11-13/ Matt 13:12
11. God is the author of evil
Lam 3:38/ Jer 18:11/ Is 45:7/ Amos 3:6/ Ezek 20:25
God is not the author of evil
1 Cor 14:33/ Deut 32:4/ James 1:13
12. God gives freely to those who ask
James 1:5/ Luke 11:10
God withholds his blessings and prevents men from receiving
them
John 12:40/ Josh 11:20/ Is 63:17
13. God is to be found by those who seek him
Matt 7:8/ Prov 8:17
God is not to be found by those who seek him
Prov 1:28
14. God is warlike
Ex 15:3/ Is 51:15
God is peaceful
Rom 15:33/ 1 Cor 14:33
15. God is cruel, unmerciful, destructive, and ferocious
Jer 13:14/ Deut 7:16/ 1 Sam 15:2,3/ 1 Sam 6:19
God is kind, merciful, and good
James 5:11/ Lam 3:33/ 1 Chron 16:34/ Ezek 18:32/ Ps 145:9/
1 Tim 2:4/ 1 John 4:16/ Ps 25:8
16. God's anger is fierce and endures long
Num 32:13/ Num 25:4/ Jer 17:4
God's anger is slow and endures but for a minute
Ps 103:8/ Ps 30:5
17. God commands, approves of, and delights in burnt offerings,
sacrifices ,and holy days
Ex 29:36/ Lev 23:27/ Ex 29:18/ Lev 1:9
God disapproves of and has no pleasure in burnt offerings,
sacrifices, and holy days.
Jer 7:22/ Jer 6:20/ Ps 50:13,4/ Is 1:13,11,12
18. God accepts human sacrifices
2 Sam 21:8,9,14/ Gen 22:2/ Judg 11:30-32,34,38,39
God forbids human sacrifice
Deut 12:30,31
19. God tempts men
Gen 22:1/ 2 Sam 24:1/ Jer 20:7/ Matt 6:13
God tempts no man
James 1:13
20. God cannot lie
Heb 6:18
God lies by proxy; he sends forth lying spirits t deceive
2 Thes 2:11/ 1 Kings 22:23/ Ezek 14:9
21. Because of man's wickedness God destroys him
Gen 6:5,7
Because of man's wickedness God will not destroy him
Gen 8:21
22. God's attributes are revealed in his works.
Rom 1:20
God's attributes cannot be discovered
Job 11:7/ Is 40:28
23. There is but one God
Deut 6:4
There is a plurality of gods
Gen 1:26/ Gen 3:22/ Gen 18:1-3/ 1 John 5:7
Please Note : you can find the rest of the article at "http://www.evilbible.com/Biblical%20Contradictions.htm"
So if Nigeria breaks today you think Northerners will not survive it ?
If that is your thinking you must be kidding and myopic. Allah chooses for us the religion of Islam and we are ready to sacrifice all we have including our lives in its course. We are always thankful to Allah for these onerous gift. You can continue chasing your shadows the fact is Islam will always triumph over any religion. Better go and learn to respect other people views. In conclusion never try and play with three things in life 1.Religion 2. Money and 3.Tribe as any you tried to toiling with, will lend you in to serious trouble.
Gboluwaga Abimbola said:
It is common to see a family in the South, whose parents are muslims and the children are christians. I don't know if that is possible in the North, among the Hausas and Fulanis. My hope is that Nigeria breaks up, so that people in the North can continue to practise their religion and kill each other, if they wish.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service