Muslim Belief

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in the prison ministry.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially amongst the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith, or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

This is your chance to make a difference...

FOR GODS' SAKE! PLEASE SEND THIS ON!

Views: 4544

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lanre called Islam occultic group, this is funny, may be you dont even know the meaning of that, Islam is practised in the open, mosques are built in the public places and not jungles.
Otokoto was caught with uncountable number of human skulls and he claimed to be using them in order to win souls for Christ, if you are not convinced with that, please read the story below:

Another Okija shrine in Osun
23 January, 2010 05:38:00 ABIODUN FELIX, Osogbo
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
image Church members paraded with decomposed body of founder Jacob Adebayo Oladele

A replay of the dreaded Okija Shrine that shook the entire nation some years back, reopened yesterday in Ido-Osun, Egbedore local government area of Osun State with the discovery of scores of human skulls and a decomposed body of an adult believed to be the founder of the sect in a shrine located in the state.
The shrine, which was discovered by a combined team of men of the Osun State Police Command, was located within the premises of the Ido-Osun Aerodrome, an abandoned federal government project in the state.
The team was led by Assistant Commissioner of Police in charge of the state Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), Mr. Adeyemi Gbolahan (ACP).
No fewer than 15 persons, including nine women were arrested by the police, who stormed the shrine.
Traditional ruler of the community, Oba Adedapo Aderemi Saporoyo, said the discovery was as a result of painstaking investigation into the nocturnal activities of members of the sect.
Claiming to be members of Millennium Gospel Mission, the devotees identified the decomposed body as that of the founder of the sect, Jacob Adebayo Oladele, who they claimed, hailed from Ijero in Ekiti State.
One of the devotees said the body was preserved as a sign of reverence and is daily worshipped by members as a demonstration of their faith that the body has transformed to higher plane, insisting that the late founder is the Saviour.
Saturday Champion gathered that scores of human beings are being daily sacrificed to worship him, hence, the discovery of scores of human skulls and shallow graves within the vicinity of the shrine.
The devotees, who erected permanent structures in the thick bush, also decorated the entire shrine, made up of a sacred altar where the body of the founder was placed, covered the vicinity with red clothes and insignia, thus making it a no-go area for residents of the sleepy town of Ido-Osun.
Ido-Osun is a community, 10 minutes drive away from Osogbo, the state capital.
During the raid, many skulls were also discovered by the police with residents of the town declaring that a shallow grave was discovered recently within the vicinity of the shrine.
One of the suspects, Florence Oluwalomi Oladele, who claimed to be younger sister of the founder, insisted that the shrine is a church and that they worship God. She maintains that the late founder is the modern day Jesus and could not be buried like a mere mortal being, hence, the daily worship of him.
Confirming the incident, Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Clement Akinola said men of the command stormed the shrine to effect the arrest. He assured that the police would ensure that all culprits are brought to book.

Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to Messages
ASCII (ASCII)Greek (ISO-8859-7)Greek (Windows-1253)Latin-10 (ISO-8859-16)Latin-3 (ISO-8859-3)Latin-6 (ISO-8859-10)Latin-7 (ISO-8859-13)Latin-8 (ISO-8859-14)Latin-9 (ISO-8859-15)W. European (850)W. European (CP858)W. European (HPROMAN8)W. European (MACROMAN8)W. European (Windows-1252)Armenia (ARMSCII-8)Baltic Rim (ISO-8859-4)Baltic Rim (WINDOWS-1257)Cyrillic (866)Cyrillic (ISO-8859-5)Cyrillic (KOI8-R)Cyrillic (KOI8-RU)Cyrillic (KOI8-T)Cyrillic (KOI8-U)Cyrillic (WINDOWS-1251)Latin-2 (852)Latin-2 (ISO-8859-2)Latin-2 (WINDOWS-1250)Turkish (ISO-8859-9)Turkish (WINDOWS-1254)Arabic (ISO-8859-6, ASMO-708)Arabic (WINDOWS-1256)Hebrew (856)Hebrew (862)Hebrew (WINDOWS-1255)Chinese Simplified (GB-2312-80)Chinese Simplified (GB18030)Chinese Simplified (HZ-GB-2312)Chinese Simplified (ISO-2022-CN)Chinese Simplified (WINDOWS-936)Chinese Trad.-Hong Kong (BIG5-HKSCS)Chinese Traditional (BIG5)Chinese Traditional (EUC-TW)Japanese (SHIFT_JIS)Japanese (EUC-JP)Japanese (ISO-2022-JP)Korean (ISO-2022-KR)Korean (EUC-KR)Thai (TIS-620-2533)Thai (WINDOWS-874)Vietnamese (TCVN-5712)Vietnamese (VISCII)Vietnamese (WINDOWS-1258)Unicode (UTF-7)Unicode (UTF-8)Unicode (UTF-16)Unicode (UTF-32)
| Full Headers
Reply Reply All Forward Forward

EUGENE OKOH said:
Islam is a religion of peace, that is why you have war in sudan,iraq,iran,pakistan,afghanistan,somalia,yemen,that explains why we have religious fundamentalists in Northern Nigeria killing innocent people who do not belong to their faith without any provocation.

Islam is truely a religion of peace, that was why LAMIDI ADEDIBU was tormenting and terrorising Ibadan, that explains why most of the agberos and area boys in Lagos are mostly called Saidi,wasiu,rafiu,morufu.....
Wale salau, u speak like a blind man, u know i pity my yoruba muslim,u re neither here nor there. when it comes to free head cutting in the north by occultic islamic northern muslims u wont be spare,then u will know what is ritual and ocultic nature of islam and ur prophets tradition.

i will want u to read this story and tell me who they are? u are childish to call otokoto and the osun traditional worshipers christians.yes even sat mohammed guru maharaji is claiming to be a christian?hahaha...mohammed!that is same reason why ur prophet mohammed after the dead and ressurrection of Christ Jesus CENTURIES AFTER he came with islamic cult and concocted and scammed alot of u people.how can a man who kills and womanised become man of God? how can a man who took verses in torah and bible said to be the last sealed of prophets,so greedy that he died shamefully like a mere mortal? how can someone says when u killed u will be appreciated with virgins because he knows he was guilty of killing himself? islam and mohammed are they worst thing that happens to the peaceful human world,now everywhere is chaotic.from america to uk and to nigeria islamic terrorism is prevalent. an iranian muslim says' Islam is the most horrible thing I’ve experienced in my life'. Islam means failure, Islam means rape, it means women are not human, that they are worth half. That’s what Islam means.“ “A man can have sex with animals such as sheeps, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine.” From Khomeini’s book, “Tahrirolvasyleh”

They rape virgins inside prison in the name of Allah. They take the refuge of Shariah Law in molesting and raping male and female on a regular basis. According various confirmed information, such culture of rape inside prison was introduced by none but the very known ´Grand Mullah´ of Iran – Ayatollah Khomeini.

ok i will educate and read this account carefully,then tell me what souls are these men trying to win? may be to save mohammed fromhell:Ritual killing suspectS arrested in Oyo State, Alfa Gbolagade Dauda and his men.
Ajayi Crescent in Isheri, a suburb of Lagos, in February this year. At one of the numerous privately dug wells where submersible machines pump water to overhead tanks for sale, a man appeared as if he wanted to fetch some water.

The street is inhabited also by nationals of Togo, Ghana and some other West African countries, who roast groundnuts for sale to people whose take home pays could not take them to the bus stops. Two children of Hausa settlers in the area were playing hide and seek nearby, a game that intermittently took them off the busy thoroughfare.

The man who came pretending to be interested in fetching water had been watching the children with the leer of an accomplished thief. After waiting patiently for a while, an evil spirit, perhaps, suddenly possessed him. He grabbed the younger of the two kids, put him in his bucket and balanced it on his head.

But while the boy in the bucket was struggling, causing the container on the man’s head to shake, his elder brother kept shouting, inviting passers-by to help rescue his younger one who was in the bucket. “This man is not carrying water in that container,” the boy screamed, panted and pointed. He added: “It is my younger brother that this man is carrying.”

When he persisted, inhabitants of the street decided to intervene. They ordered the man to put down the receptacle on his head. Pronto! the boy was let out of the bucket. Were it not for the intervention of cops from Isheri Police Station, the kidnapper would have been lynched by the mob.

However, Abiodun Lekuti, a 68-year-old man who was declared missing in Epe since 7 February, was not that lucky. Before leaving home that day, he informed his wife that he was going to pray with a colleague of his. But the wife’s hope of her husband’s return started feeding on itself. When the wife eventually set eyes on her husband, it was his corpse. Most disastrous was the fact that the head, hands and the private organs of Lekuti had been cut off by suspected ritualists. The corpse was recovered in Owode, near Ogombo, Eti-Osa Local Government Area of Lagos State. As Miss Muyinat Abiodun, daughter of the deceased explained to the News Agency of Nigeria, the other parts of her father’s body were “concealed in a sack and buried.”

What is even more painful about Lekuti’s death was that one of his assailants, Mr. Teju Raji, was his son-in-law. Lekuti’s trouble started when he visited Raji to help him resolve a land dispute. Lekuti who was popularly called Baba Saheed, had stood as guarantor to a business associate of his who bought a plot of land. The land buyer paid Lekuti N30,000 for signing documents related to the sale of the land. The former, however, changed his mind on the deal. He demanded for a refund but this was not without controversy. Instead of N30,000, he suddenly demanded N60,000. But Lekuti had already spent the money.

It was against this background that he approached Raji for assistance. He wanted Raji to pray for him. Raji quickly recruited Saheed Animashaun and one other alfa (Muslim cleric), who was at large at press time, to do the job. When Lekuti arrived at Animashaun’s Ajah office, the duo of Raji and Animashaun butchered him. His head, genitals and hands were stored in a greasy concoction while the remaining parts of his body were buried. The ritualists have been arrested.

Parading the suspects before newsmen in Lagos, the Lagos State Police Commissioner, Alhaji Mohammed Abubakar, said his men acted on a tip-off to arrest them. Both men confessed to having committed the crime. Meanwhile, the police were able to exhume Lekuti’s remains.

In recent times, cases of ritual killing have been increasing. And the dark spots to be avoided or where one must be careful are: Otta, Olambe, Ibafo, Mowe (all in Ogun State), Ikorodu, MKO Abiola Gardens, Ikeja; Otedola Estate Bridge, Isheri/Olowo Ira under bridge, and Toyota Bus Stop on the Apapa/Oshodi Expressway (all in Lagos). Others are the Waterfront area of Onitsha, Anambra State; Isiala Ngwa in Abia State; Igwurita, Muruokoro, in Port Harcourt; Ilorin/Oro Road in Kwara State, Lokoja-Abuja highway in Kogi State, Kaduna Eastern by-pass, River Kaduna, Kaduna/Abuja Expressway, Abuja Motor Park and Kawo Motor Park, all in Kaduna.

Critics keep wondering why in the 21st century, when citizens of other countries are experimenting with genetically modified food, cloning, aeronautic engineering, gas-propelled vehicles, ethanol fuel, internet, solar energy and how to reverse global warming, some Nigerians still indulge in the superstitious process of ritual murder.

Leo Igwe, head of the Skeptics Society, in an essay, “Ritual killing and Pseudoscience in Nigeria,” puts forward three reasons: religion, superstition and poverty. With regard to religion, Igwe posits that Nigerians, being religious people, believe in the existence of supernatural beings and that these transcendental entities can be influenced through ritual acts and sacrifices. “Rituals constitute part of the people’s traditional religious practice and observance. Nigerians engage in ritual acts to appease the gods, seek supernatural favours, or to ward off misfortune. Many do so out of fear or unpleasant spiritual consequences if they default. Religion, theism, supernaturalism, and occultism are at the root of ritual killing in Nigeria,” he wrote.

He also explained that Nigeria is a society where most beliefs are still informed by unreason, dogmas, myth making and magical thinking. In other words, in Nigeria, belief in ghosts, juju, charm and witchcraft is widespread.

Then, Igwe delves into the gory details: “…Nigerians believe that magical portions prepared with human heads, breasts, tongues, eyes, and sexual organs can enhance one’s political and financial fortunes; that juju, charms and amulets can protect individuals against business failures, sickness and diseases, accidents, and spiritual attacks. In fact, ritual-making is perceived as an act of spiritual fortification.”

The writer also links ritual killing in Nigeria with poverty. That is, as he puts it, Nigerians engage in ritual killing for money-making purposes. “Among Nigerians, there is a popular belief in a special kind of ritual, performed with human blood or body parts that can bring money or wealth, even though such belief lacks any basis in reason, science or common sense,” Igwe explained. However, he maintained that there had never been a single proven instance of any Nigerian who became rich through this hideous practice. This notwithstanding, ritual cases abound with poverty as the most prevalent factor.

For instance, earlier this month, a weekly tabloid reported that celebrities and rich men now prefer virgins for their ritualistic purposes. And the methodology is quite simple. The male celebrities are said to employ the services of other young ladies, who help them source for virgins. In the process, the innocent virgins are lured with money and expensive gifts. Once the celebrities have sex with the virgins, the blood and other accompanying fluids are allegedly collected and used for rituals to elongate their lifespan.

This particular method is more common, as virgins are believed to represent freshness, vigour and rejuvenation. The trade is not limited to celebrities. Government officials are also said to be neck-deep in the practice. A particular case is how a South-West politician was allegedly caught performing a ritual by his driver. According to a weekly tabloid, the politician and his driver had travelled out of their state, when the boss suddenly told the driver to pull over.

The highly placed politician reportedly alighted from the vehicle and headed for the nearby bush, with the promise that he would be back in 10 minutes. But after waiting for over 30 minutes, the driver became worried and then decided to go looking for his boss. However, on getting deep into the bush, the driver discovered his boss naked, holding an already dissected day-old baby, whose blood dripped into his mouth. Overwhelmed by the drama, the driver stood transfixed until his boss noticed him.

Sensing there was danger, the politician was said to have warned the driver about running his mouth. For keeping his mouth shut, the driver was generously compensated. However, for fear of reprisal, the driver reportedly related his experience to some friends, including a Lagos-based Pentecostal pastor. Barely two weeks after the incident, the driver died.

In another instance, a popular South-West politician was said to have slept with his daughter to achieve his political ambition. The Yoruba politician, who was a member of the House of Representatives between 1999 and 2003, was said to be desperately poor until his herbalist prescribed incest. Not a few believed that he eventually won his election on the strength of this.

Recently, the police in Oyo State arrested two suspected ritual killers: Musa Dauda and Sango Olojo-Onile. According to the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Assistant Superintendent of Police Bisi Okuwobi, the suspects would be paraded this week.

Musa was apprehended about 2am on Friday 21 March 2008 by a nightguard, identified as Raji of Ageerun House, Owode, Kisi in Oke Ogun area of the state. While on duty, Raji spotted the suspect on an unregistered motorbike which did not have its headlights on. The guard forced the suspect to stop and conducted a search. What he discovered shocked him: one human skull and two bones suspected to have been obtained from human legs.

During interrogation, Dauda revealed that Alasan Yakasu and Sakulu Kalibasu (Dogo) were his accomplices. He confessed that the human parts were removed from a grave at Ojetete village, Kisi, for money ritual.

In Ibadan, police are still quizzing the second suspect, Sango Olojo-Onile, whose sanity remains a subject of controversy. The police claimed he was faking insanity to escape prosecution. The Divisional Police Officer in charge of the case, Mr. Mohammed Aiki, disclosed that Olojo-Onile who is from Oyagaga Gbenla, Ibadan, and claims to be a Sango priest with special powers to invoke lightning at will, was in the habit of desecrating graves to dig out corpses, chanting incantations to acquire powers, using GSM handsets to contact his accomplices, and speaks flawless English.

Olojo-Onile was arrested on Easter Sunday with the fresh head of a woman, which he had in a black polythene bag stuffed with cotton wool when he boarded a commercial bus. He was said to have run out of luck when observant co-passengers noticed blood dripping from the bag containing the severed head. When the suspect was asked to disembark, the bag reportedly fell from his hand and spilled its strange content. The suspect was mobbed but before he could be lynched, the police arrived and rescued him.

On 9 February, the state Police Command, arrested a Muslim leader, Alhaji Gbolagade Dauda Ileanwo, in Agbaje area of Ibadan. He was caught with three human skulls and charms. The suspect confessed that he had been in the trade, which he learnt from Kwara State, for the past 10 years. Although he claimed to be using the human parts for concoctions to assist sterile women, his accomplice, Saheed Azeez, countered that his boss was into money making rituals. Okuwobi warned parents against allowing their children to wander about carelessly because of ritual killers.

“I want to advise parents to be careful and monitor their children very well. They should not allow their children to go out of their custody. Police cannot do it alone. People need to help us reduce crime in our society. I must say that adults should also be careful because anybody that falls their victim, as long as they can empower and carry the person, he will be kidnapped and have his or her body sold off,” the PPRO warned.

Ilorin, the capital of Kwara State got a fair share of ritualists recently as a three-man gang, led by Kamaru Yusuf, beheaded Omobola Moses for rituals. When he paraded the culprits in the state capital, the state Police Commissioner, Alhaji Audu Abubakar, told reporters that Yusuf led his men to kill Omobola at Ira, a village in Oyun Local Government Area. After the act, Abubakar said the merchants of death took the head of their victim to Saliu Oyewole, a 52-year-old herbalist for a ritual.

Abubakar declared that Yusuf and Oyewole are traders resident in Ondo State. On consultation with the herbalist, Yusuf promised to provide a fresh human head. To meet the request, Yusuf, who is an uncle to Omobola, lured her from her parents, took her into the bush and strangled her. He severed her head which was then taken to the native doctor. But the native doctor rejected the head on the excuse that he had requested for a dry head. The suspects thus had to dump Omobola’s head and body in a forest near Ira town where it was later discovered by detectives.

wale salau, dont waste ur time and stop deceiving urselves...mosques are use to stock ammunition both in arab world and even in northern nigeria. many alhajis use mosques in their houses as hotels many almajiris sleep there and as well killed or ask to kill people and sodomised,ask what is 'dandaudu'. ignorance veil is a disease..islam!f*** the hell

Wale Salau said:
Lanre called Islam occultic group, this is funny, may be you dont even know the meaning of that, Islam is practised in the open, mosques are built in the public places and not jungles.
Otokoto was caught with uncountable number of human skulls and he claimed to be using them in order to win souls for Christ, if you are not convinced with that, please read the story below:

Another Okija shrine in Osun
23 January, 2010 05:38:00 ABIODUN FELIX, Osogbo
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
image Church members paraded with decomposed body of founder Jacob Adebayo Oladele

A replay of the dreaded Okija Shrine that shook the entire nation some years back, reopened yesterday in Ido-Osun, Egbedore local government area of Osun State with the discovery of scores of human skulls and a decomposed body of an adult believed to be the founder of the sect in a shrine located in the state.
The shrine, which was discovered by a combined team of men of the Osun State Police Command, was located within the premises of the Ido-Osun Aerodrome, an abandoned federal government project in the state.
The team was led by Assistant Commissioner of Police in charge of the state Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), Mr. Adeyemi Gbolahan (ACP).
No fewer than 15 persons, including nine women were arrested by the police, who stormed the shrine.
Traditional ruler of the community, Oba Adedapo Aderemi Saporoyo, said the discovery was as a result of painstaking investigation into the nocturnal activities of members of the sect.
Claiming to be members of Millennium Gospel Mission, the devotees identified the decomposed body as that of the founder of the sect, Jacob Adebayo Oladele, who they claimed, hailed from Ijero in Ekiti State.
One of the devotees said the body was preserved as a sign of reverence and is daily worshipped by members as a demonstration of their faith that the body has transformed to higher plane, insisting that the late founder is the Saviour.
Saturday Champion gathered that scores of human beings are being daily sacrificed to worship him, hence, the discovery of scores of human skulls and shallow graves within the vicinity of the shrine.
The devotees, who erected permanent structures in the thick bush, also decorated the entire shrine, made up of a sacred altar where the body of the founder was placed, covered the vicinity with red clothes and insignia, thus making it a no-go area for residents of the sleepy town of Ido-Osun.
Ido-Osun is a community, 10 minutes drive away from Osogbo, the state capital.
During the raid, many skulls were also discovered by the police with residents of the town declaring that a shallow grave was discovered recently within the vicinity of the shrine.
One of the suspects, Florence Oluwalomi Oladele, who claimed to be younger sister of the founder, insisted that the shrine is a church and that they worship God. She maintains that the late founder is the modern day Jesus and could not be buried like a mere mortal being, hence, the daily worship of him.
Confirming the incident, Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Clement Akinola said men of the command stormed the shrine to effect the arrest. He assured that the police would ensure that all culprits are brought to book.

Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to Messages
ASCII (ASCII)Greek (ISO-8859-7)Greek (Windows-1253)Latin-10 (ISO-8859-16)Latin-3 (ISO-8859-3)Latin-6 (ISO-8859-10)Latin-7 (ISO-8859-13)Latin-8 (ISO-8859-14)Latin-9 (ISO-8859-15)W. European (850)W. European (CP858)W. European (HPROMAN8)W. European (MACROMAN8)W. European (Windows-1252)Armenia (ARMSCII-8)Baltic Rim (ISO-8859-4)Baltic Rim (WINDOWS-1257)Cyrillic (866)Cyrillic (ISO-8859-5)Cyrillic (KOI8-R)Cyrillic (KOI8-RU)Cyrillic (KOI8-T)Cyrillic (KOI8-U)Cyrillic (WINDOWS-1251)Latin-2 (852)Latin-2 (ISO-8859-2)Latin-2 (WINDOWS-1250)Turkish (ISO-8859-9)Turkish (WINDOWS-1254)Arabic (ISO-8859-6, ASMO-708)Arabic (WINDOWS-1256)Hebrew (856)Hebrew (862)Hebrew (WINDOWS-1255)Chinese Simplified (GB-2312-80)Chinese Simplified (GB18030)Chinese Simplified (HZ-GB-2312)Chinese Simplified (ISO-2022-CN)Chinese Simplified (WINDOWS-936)Chinese Trad.-Hong Kong (BIG5-HKSCS)Chinese Traditional (BIG5)Chinese Traditional (EUC-TW)Japanese (SHIFT_JIS)Japanese (EUC-JP)Japanese (ISO-2022-JP)Korean (ISO-2022-KR)Korean (EUC-KR)Thai (TIS-620-2533)Thai (WINDOWS-874)Vietnamese (TCVN-5712)Vietnamese (VISCII)Vietnamese (WINDOWS-1258)Unicode (UTF-7)Unicode (UTF-8)Unicode (UTF-16)Unicode (UTF-32)
| Full Headers
Reply Reply All Forward Forward

EUGENE OKOH said:
Islam is a religion of peace, that is why you have war in sudan,iraq,iran,pakistan,afghanistan,somalia,yemen,that explains why we have religious fundamentalists in Northern Nigeria killing innocent people who do not belong to their faith without any provocation.

Islam is truely a religion of peace, that was why LAMIDI ADEDIBU was tormenting and terrorising Ibadan, that explains why most of the agberos and area boys in Lagos are mostly called Saidi,wasiu,rafiu,morufu.....
Aaaaam, Oga, abeg you are right when you mention Charls Stailor, Smuel Doe, etc, but I want to ask you a simple quetion. Have you ever heard within the record of 19th century that christian groups originates trouble or violence. The people you mention are political demons that's why their society hate them, that's why their society could not protect them, that's why Charls Stailpr ran to Nigeria. Why don't you think before you comment? Christian society do not kill each other, they do not rape female coppers because they wear trousers, they do not wake up in the night and search for blood to drink, they do not proclaim that wearing trousers is ha ram and the punishment is rape. If I may ask you, a girl who wears trousers and the man who rapes her who committed ha ram? You write good English which shows that you went to good school, though going to good school and getting good education is not a criteria for wisdom and understanding after all Abdul-Mutallab went to a good school but a disgrace to the family, the Nigerian society and the academia. I am not a moslem but I know little about Islam after all, most of my friends in Nigeria are Moslems, infact my two personal drivers are moslems, 92% of my friend in this country which I reside now are moslem, I love them and they love me. What I learn is that Islam teaches peace and some sections of moslems are violent but the ones that preaches peace cannot openly rebuke these extremists which portends suspicions and lies. Again, it is true that peace is preached but a good moslem is motivated to defend his religion and defend especially himself. I want to ask you, what are you afraid of to defend your self. In the military term, the best strategy for defense is to attack and destroy, have leaned that? Since Nigeria independence, have you heard that Christians in the south rose up one day and attacked a mosque? Why don't you think like a scholar? Have you heard that a northern moslem came to east for youth service and be raped or lost his or her life? Why cant you reason? Why cant you have human feelings? Count the countries in the would and list the ones that bring terror to mankind and what religion do they practice. China is 1.3 billion in population and 90% OF THEM DO NOT HAVE RELIGION yet they live in peace. Why do you know God but you don't respect human blood? Is it not cannibals like tigers or lions in Tanzanian forests would be looking for blood to suck. At 21st century, you are proud to belong and promote a group that sucks human blood, a group which has brought me-hem to mankind. If I may ask, why do you dress well, top white, black trousers, tucked in,with tile, pair of shoes and two hands in the pockets,though with the picture upside down or sideways,a replica of islamic thinking,. It is because you want to look like a gentleman, you want to be recognized as a modern man, the example of a modern life yet you promote cannibalism, a replica of stone age and men of naked uncultured murderers. I know that Islam preaches peace but I don't know the sincerity of the depth. I know that Islam is one but I also know that not all moslems are Islams. Gentleman. forget religion which is a foreign input.If you know Nigerian history, you would understand that Hausas were traditionalists before uthsman Danfodia struck in 1884 with his blood shedding religious combats. Think of you and I as Nigerians turn apart with unsincere religious propositions. Would you not like it if I find myself in the north and spend my money by consuming the northern tuo chinkafa as a tourist with the village women. Wont it be fantastic if you come to the east and enjoy ugba and nkwobi with our local palmwine. Why do you call me brother but down in your heart, you have an axe to cut off my head if Imam calls Alllllllaaaa Akbraaaaaaaaa? Why do you seek my blood my brother? Why do you seek my head?

Wale Salau said:
My dear muslim brothers and sisters, I advise we should stop engaging christians whom we all know to be hypocrites in debate of this nature. You all know if a muslim commits any crime, to them it is because the person is a muslim. The question to be asked is does Islam allows such crime?
We all witnessed what Samuel Doe did to Liberians in his days as the president of the country, many of his political opponents were either killed or miamed, the lucky ones were those that went into exile. Samuel Doe is a christian, he has a church he was attending in Liberia yet you will never see any christian attributing his terror reign on his religious belief. Thank God that the man was not a muslim.
Charles Taylor that is currently facing charges of genocide in world court is a christian, this man took children of less than ten years of age to war front in Liberia, many homes were invaded thus loss of innocent souls under his command, today nobody has attributed his crime to his religious belief. Again, thank God that the man is not a muslim.
Pieter Botha of South Africa and his predecessors that presided over an apartheid regime in South Africa were all christians, definitely christianity must have encouraged it.

te>The Prince said:
Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one cometh unto the father but through me".
Islam is just a copycat religion, used by the devil himself to deceive undiscerning people and lead them to eternal damnation in hell fire. The handwritings are all over the place for all to see. Be wise repent, and come back to GOD ALMIGHTY through Jesus Christ the son, because he still saves.
Shamsdeen Olushegun Lawal said:
IGNORANCE, an Hausa adage says, is DARKER THAN NIGHT. In order that you might be enlightened on the true stand of Islam on any issue for that matter please visit www.alislam.com. Never the less, FOR GODS' SAKE! PLEASE SEND THIS ON!

FREEDOM TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE TRUTH
Here also it is put beyond doubt that the perfect truth has been revealed by God and that man is free to accept it or to reject it. But the warning is added that those who wrong themselves and do not carry out the true demands of their nature and adopt the ways that obstruct their progress and lead them away from God, would deprive themselves of God's love and of the gardens of God's pleasure. For them a fire has been prepared within which they are confined. These two verses have been addressed to people to whom Islam was presented for the first time. Those to whom the Holy Prophet, peace be on him, brought the message of Islam were not Muslims. They were told: This is the truth; this is the right guidance. These are the ways of approaching God Almighty. These are the ways of the fulfillment of your natural demands. Treading along them you will become the true servants of God. I invite you to them. It is for you to enter within the circle of Islam or to keep out of it. If you enter it with faith and sincerity of heart and act in accordance with it, it would be to your own good. If you do not adopt these ways and will not tread along them, the loss would be yours. The ways that you adopt, other than these, would lead you away from God and will bring you to hell.
Thus everyone has been told that all the doors for entering the circle of Islam are open to him. There is no one who would obstruct his entry through those doors. The decision must be his and once he has decided he can enter freely. There is no power which would compel anyone by force, or threat of force, to enter that circle. God does not permit it. If anyone desires to enter the circle of Islam, to accept it and to make it obligatory upon himself, no one can stop him. If someone does not desire to accept it, no one can force him. No one can make anyone a Muslim by force. This is the teaching of Islam. The guidance that God has set forth in the Holy Quran is clear that no power can make a person a Muslim by force.
The purpose of the creation of the universe would be frustrated if man were not to be bestowed the freedom that distinguishes him from the angels. These verses indicate that there is no power that can obstruct anyone from entering into the circle of Islam and there is no power that can block the door of entry forbidding ingress to it. Thus it is not permissible that anyone should arrogate to himself the authority to exclude by force from the circle of Islam anyone who affirms that he is a Muslim and sincerely acts according to the teachings of Islam. God Almighty has not bestowed this power upon anyone. According to Islamic teaching and the law of the Holy Quran, God . Almighty regards any such action as vicious and contrary to His will. These verses have clearly pro- claimed that everyone is free to affirm his faith voluntarily. or to proclaim his denial without restraint. No compulsion is permissible in either case. No non-Muslim can be forcibly converted to Islam, nor can any Muslim be forcibly declared a non-Muslim.
Is it open to a person who has become a Muslim to abjure Islam after having declared his faith in it? Or, will he be subject to compulsion that having once recognized the Truth and the light that is contained in the Holy Quran, he is no longer at liberty to depart from Islam? Does Islam leave the door of egress open, or does it close it altogether? The Holy Quran says: Many of the people of the Book, after the Truth has become manifest to them, would desire, out of sheer envy generated by their minds, that after you have believed, they could turn you into disbelievers. But do forgive them and forbear till Allah sends down His decree. Surely, Allah has full power to do all that He wills (2: 100).
Courtesy: Al Islam
this is a masterpiece,and a blend of truth,objective,sincerity and the height of unravelling what islam means...i will add that few people who theoretical say peace is part of islam are just playing to the gallery...go to the north, now osama bin landen vest,key holders, suvenir are used as a mark of honour to their blood sucking osama and mohammed the paste mohammed pic and osama side by side. if u mentioned one corper that comes from the north that we in the south killed,then i will renounce my tribe here and now. am an ogbomosho person we got corpers sent here from the north,we vaccate our homes to make them comfortable. but fools out there who are product of gun,star and sword never go to bed if they havent sucked blood...even my brothers in the south want to align to this scam,u may not know what u are into.

Tontable Okafo said:
Aaaaam, Oga, abeg you are right when you mention Charls Stailor, Smuel Doe, etc, but I want to ask you a simple quetion. Have you ever heard within the record of 19th century that christian groups originates trouble or violence. The people you mention are political demons that's why their society hate them, that's why their society could not protect them, that's why Charls Stailpr ran to Nigeria. Why don't you think before you comment? Christian society do not kill each other, they do not rape female coppers because they wear trousers, they do not wake up in the night and search for blood to drink, they do not proclaim that wearing trousers is ha ram and the punishment is rape. If I may ask you, a girl who wears trousers and the man who rapes her who committed ha ram? You write good English which shows that you went to good school, though going to good school and getting good education is not a criteria for wisdom and understanding after all Abdul-Mutallab went to a good school but a disgrace to the family, the Nigerian society and the academia. I am not a moslem but I know little about Islam after all, most of my friends in Nigeria are Moslems, infact my two personal drivers are moslems, 92% of my friend in this country which I reside now are moslem, I love them and they love me. What I learn is that Islam teaches peace and some sections of moslems are violent but the ones that preaches peace cannot openly rebuke these extremists which portends suspicions and lies. Again, it is true that peace is preached but a good moslem is motivated to defend his religion and defend especially himself. I want to ask you, what are you afraid of to defend your self. In the military term, the best strategy for defense is to attack and destroy, have leaned that? Since Nigeria independence, have you heard that Christians in the south rose up one day and attacked a mosque? Why don't you think like a scholar? Have you heard that a northern moslem came to east for youth service and be raped or lost his or her life? Why cant you reason? Why cant you have human feelings? Count the countries in the would and list the ones that bring terror to mankind and what religion do they practice. China is 1.3 billion in population and 90% OF THEM DO NOT HAVE RELIGION yet they live in peace. Why do you know God but you don't respect human blood? Is it not cannibals like tigers or lions in Tanzanian forests would be looking for blood to suck. At 21st century, you are proud to belong and promote a group that sucks human blood, a group which has brought me-hem to mankind. If I may ask, why do you dress well, top white, black trousers, tucked in,with tile, pair of shoes and two hands in the pockets,though with the picture upside down or sideways,a replica of islamic thinking,. It is because you want to look like a gentleman, you want to be recognized as a modern man, the example of a modern life yet you promote cannibalism, a replica of stone age and men of naked uncultured murderers. I know that Islam preaches peace but I don't know the sincerity of the depth. I know that Islam is one but I also know that not all moslems are Islams. Gentleman. forget religion which is a foreign input.If you know Nigerian history, you would understand that Hausas were traditionalists before uthsman Danfodia struck in 1884 with his blood shedding religious combats. Think of you and I as Nigerians turn apart with unsincere religious propositions. Would you not like it if I find myself in the north and spend my money by consuming the northern tuo chinkafa as a tourist with the village women. Wont it be fantastic if you come to the east and enjoy ugba and nkwobi with our local palmwine. Why do you call me brother but down in your heart, you have an axe to cut off my head if Imam calls Alllllllaaaa Akbraaaaaaaaa? Why do you seek my blood my brother? Why do you seek my head?
Wale Salau said:
My dear muslim brothers and sisters, I advise we should stop engaging christians whom we all know to be hypocrites in debate of this nature. You all know if a muslim commits any crime, to them it is because the person is a muslim. The question to be asked is does Islam allows such crime?
We all witnessed what Samuel Doe did to Liberians in his days as the president of the country, many of his political opponents were either killed or miamed, the lucky ones were those that went into exile. Samuel Doe is a christian, he has a church he was attending in Liberia yet you will never see any christian attributing his terror reign on his religious belief. Thank God that the man was not a muslim.
Charles Taylor that is currently facing charges of genocide in world court is a christian, this man took children of less than ten years of age to war front in Liberia, many homes were invaded thus loss of innocent souls under his command, today nobody has attributed his crime to his religious belief. Again, thank God that the man is not a muslim. Pieter Botha of South Africa and his predecessors that presided over an apartheid regime in South Africa were all christians, definitely christianity must have encouraged it.

te>The Prince said:
Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one cometh unto the father but through me".
Islam is just a copycat religion, used by the devil himself to deceive undiscerning people and lead them to eternal damnation in hell fire. The handwritings are all over the place for all to see. Be wise repent, and come back to GOD ALMIGHTY through Jesus Christ the son, because he still saves.
Shamsdeen Olushegun Lawal said:
IGNORANCE, an Hausa adage says, is DARKER THAN NIGHT. In order that you might be enlightened on the true stand of Islam on any issue for that matter please visit www.alislam.com. Never the less, FOR GODS' SAKE! PLEASE SEND THIS ON!

FREEDOM TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE TRUTH
Here also it is put beyond doubt that the perfect truth has been revealed by God and that man is free to accept it or to reject it. But the warning is added that those who wrong themselves and do not carry out the true demands of their nature and adopt the ways that obstruct their progress and lead them away from God, would deprive themselves of God's love and of the gardens of God's pleasure. For them a fire has been prepared within which they are confined. These two verses have been addressed to people to whom Islam was presented for the first time. Those to whom the Holy Prophet, peace be on him, brought the message of Islam were not Muslims. They were told: This is the truth; this is the right guidance. These are the ways of approaching God Almighty. These are the ways of the fulfillment of your natural demands. Treading along them you will become the true servants of God. I invite you to them. It is for you to enter within the circle of Islam or to keep out of it. If you enter it with faith and sincerity of heart and act in accordance with it, it would be to your own good. If you do not adopt these ways and will not tread along them, the loss would be yours. The ways that you adopt, other than these, would lead you away from God and will bring you to hell.
Thus everyone has been told that all the doors for entering the circle of Islam are open to him. There is no one who would obstruct his entry through those doors. The decision must be his and once he has decided he can enter freely. There is no power which would compel anyone by force, or threat of force, to enter that circle. God does not permit it. If anyone desires to enter the circle of Islam, to accept it and to make it obligatory upon himself, no one can stop him. If someone does not desire to accept it, no one can force him. No one can make anyone a Muslim by force. This is the teaching of Islam. The guidance that God has set forth in the Holy Quran is clear that no power can make a person a Muslim by force. The purpose of the creation of the universe would be frustrated if man were not to be bestowed the freedom that distinguishes him from the angels. These verses indicate that there is no power that can obstruct anyone from entering into the circle of Islam and there is no power that can block the door of entry forbidding ingress to it. Thus it is not permissible that anyone should arrogate to himself the authority to exclude by force from the circle of Islam anyone who affirms that he is a Muslim and sincerely acts according to the teachings of Islam. God Almighty has not bestowed this power upon anyone. According to Islamic teaching and the law of the Holy Quran, God . Almighty regards any such action as vicious and contrary to His will. These verses have clearly pro- claimed that everyone is free to affirm his faith voluntarily. or to proclaim his denial without restraint. No compulsion is permissible in either case. No non-Muslim can be forcibly converted to Islam, nor can any Muslim be forcibly declared a non-Muslim. Is it open to a person who has become a Muslim to abjure Islam after having declared his faith in it? Or, will he be subject to compulsion that having once recognized the Truth and the light that is contained in the Holy Quran, he is no longer at liberty to depart from Islam? Does Islam leave the door of egress open, or does it close it altogether? The Holy Quran says: Many of the people of the Book, after the Truth has become manifest to them, would desire, out of sheer envy generated by their minds, that after you have believed, they could turn you into disbelievers. But do forgive them and forbear till Allah sends down His decree. Surely, Allah has full power to do all that He wills (2: 100).
Courtesy: Al Islam
Now I command you to live by the following rules and forget all them man made Religions.. which are all fake...
Christians, Moslems , Pagans , Buddhist .. etc..

Do not do to others what you would not want them to do to you.

In all things, strive to cause no harm.

Treat your fellow human beings, your fellow living things and the world in general with love, honesty, faithfulness and respect.

Do not overlook evil or shrink from administering justice, but always be ready to forgive wrongdoing freely admitted and honestly regretted.

Live life with a sense of joy and wonder.

Always seek to be learning something new.

Test all things; always check your ideas against the facts, and be ready to discard even a cherished belief if it does not conform to them.

Never seek to censor or cut yourself off from dissent; always respect the right of others to disagree with you.

Form independent opinions on the basis of your own reason and experience; do not allow yourself to be led blindly by others.

Question everything.

Do not discriminate or oppress on the basis of sex, race, tribal or (as far as possible sexual orientation ) species.

Value the future on a timescale longer than your own.

Do not indoctrinate your children. Teach them how to think for themselves, how to evaluate evidence, and how to disagree with you.

Enjoy your own sex life (so long as it damages nobody else) and leave others to enjoy theirs in private .

For more info just watch this video
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-869630813464694890#
Answer me these two questions.
What do you mean by the educated person...the illiterate killers in the north?
Which other religion have you learned to be killers or associated with killings?

wale adeyemi said:
Its funny that an educated person can believe this article you just presented. I'm a muslim and a proud one. I have never been told to kill any 'infidel' or non muslims. No where in the holy Quran does it mention the unjust killing of innocent non muslims. This is an unfair lie and unjust potrayal of islam.
All you need to know the truth is to google the author and his antecedence. Mr Mathes has been on a 'crusade' against Islam since 9/11. He will stop at nothing to rubbish this beautiful religion. Perhaps he should explain why Islam is growing so fast!
@ Onoh
I have more respect for our Amadioha than this god of Israelites
The story of Moses is a folklore of the Jews.. something like our story of (Mike Ejeaha.. Mbe and Agu)

This is also my view

“The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A Death! What’s that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you’re too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work. You work forty years until you’re young enough to enjoy your retirement. You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating…

…and you finish off as an orgasm.”
@ Onoh

If Jesus was all that clever why did he allow him self to be killed?
Why did he not invent the Emc Squared theory.. ?
Why did he need to turn stone into bread, when it easier to Genetically manipulate the crops.?

If God created the world in 7 days... what is he doing now ? Just chilling ?

Your so called religion is confusing !
Just read the news.. how your so called Priest are abusing children in their care.. do you call this just.. ?

Religion is Man made.. Period.. stop confusing your self..
Here in Europe the more Religions the country is the more backward the people are.. Example Italy versus Holland
Spain versus Swiss..

Religion is racist in nature.. Your Bible gives you the condition on which you can sell your daughters to slavery..
And supports Slavery .. Blood Sacrifice .. Monster of a god.. who loves blood sacrifice.
edwin aka, i never wanted to join issues with ur insanity here but why i am doing this now is to point out to u that u are just deceiving urself that u arent a "free thinker" the word should be "prisoned thinker" i could hear u say that u aliggn to traditional ways of worship as u mentioned amadioha of the south east...but so naive and ignorant that u forgot those practices today in nigeria,africa and the world at large are obnoxious and dirty. before the advent of christian missionary ur people are slave trading their relatives, ur people are killing slaves for sacrifice, ur people have alot shrines where rituals are perform...and u called urself right thinking person to deny the existence of God? st anselm says that even a fool knows that God exist, including u and how u reason and write reminds me of my 2yrs niece jumoke, when she writes poems that is meaningless and irrelevant,though she is better because she is still tender,therefore is excusable...but an old man whom has lied deserve a curse and it will follow u. it is by God's grace that grew up,lived healthy and likely baptised in the church and set for overseas as u claimed, u never appreciated that than making senseless and unguided utterance...even socrates,aristotles, kant, Albert Einstein and the rest still cant deny the power of the omniscient creator,GOD. i pity u because u are just an ugly entertainer,but very cowardice when u are about to face danger...there and then u would know if u created urself or God does.Through the reading of popular scientific books u would reached the conviction that much in the stories of humanity u canT do withOUT God u may blaspheme but soon ur repercussion abounds. The consequence of this negative fanatic orgy of freethinking coupled with the impression that MIND is intentionally being deceived by theEVVENTS through lies; it will be crushing impression. Mistrust of every kind of authority grew out of this experience, a skeptical attitude toward the convictions that were alive in any specific social environment - an attitude that will never again leave u,until u learn to be truthful...u were so mischieveous to talk about those few priests among catholic 1billlion people and u feel is a right judgement to talk against the church...those FEW countable priests were penalised, defrocked and some mistakes were made here and there and u forgot the vast benefits that christianity has effected the whole world. look at every enviroment u goes, u would see the ever undying positive effects of christianity,is it usa,uk,germany the whole of weurope,asia,africa. and wont u be proud of a church say like catholicism that has allowed themselves to be investigated,where the erred the asked for forgiveness, that to me is sincerity of purpose and God's way. could ur traditional worship come openly to defend their astrocities:rituals and co? yes it was our culture before the coming of the missionary but for many of us there are much much evil in some traditional practices...and how many kids have u abused that is the question u will ask urself not to aportion blame elsewhere?i laughed at u,when u said christianity encourage slavery,when the offshot of slavery started from traditional religion and free thinkers:the amadiohas,arochukwus,oduduwas and the rest. Great religion have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding thebillion of people who refuses to bow blindly to prejudices and chooses instead to express him or herself in the light of God's way.

The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he reasons..urs is height of insanity, alot of people who says they are free thinkers they are just fustrated entertainers and confused. all said and done yet u cant deny God,if u does seize breathing and wait for ur freethinking to save u. i rest my case on this and i feel u are not worth talking with again...because this issue is not about if God exist or not this is about peace in a religion that has cause massive death to humanity...u are a baby,we have seen augustus comteand co whom are intellectual yet they got to a point the retracted,not to talk of one riff raff edwin aka,what a name.ur free thinking ends in ur room.

back to the topic;I have repeatedly said that the idea of a peace in islam childlike one. and i will also want to say we are not serving the same God will islam, theirs differs and seeks blood just like the oracles but the worst of it is that it was done in a way those who are moderate among still are veiled with ignorance while the fundamentalists practice real islam tenets.
Edwin Aka said:
@ Onoh
If Jesus was all that clever why did he allow him self to be killed? Why did he not invent the Emc Squared theory.. ? Why did he need to turn stone into bread, when it easier to Genetically manipulate the crops.?

If God created the world in 7 days... what is he doing now ? Just chilling ?

Your so called religion is confusing !
Just read the news.. how your so called Priest are abusing children in their care.. do you call this just.. ?

Religion is Man made.. Period.. stop confusing your self..
Here in Europe the more Religions the country is the more backward the people are.. Example Italy versus Holland
Spain versus Swiss..

Religion is racist in nature.. Your Bible gives you the condition on which you can sell your daughters to slavery..
And supports Slavery .. Blood Sacrifice .. Monster of a god.. who loves blood sacrifice.
Hi all

The Americans and the Europeans are also doing the debate.. Why should we Africans Ignore it

Watch on the debate

Is God History ?

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/FaceOff/
Dear Jimoh..

Sorry but I don't believe in any god that make love to another man's wife. ()

God chose for the mother of his Son a daughter of Israel, a young Jewish woman of Nazareth in Galilee, "a virgin “betrothed” to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary":

I think betrothed here means married .. Betrothal was binding as marriage and a divorce was necessary to terminate a betrothal
Then why in Gods’ name sorry.. why in gods name did the holy spirit made love to another man’s wife? In the first place ? is that not Adultery?
This is just a small logic..

The idea of a virgin giving birth existed thousands of years before the birth of Christ..
Ancient pagans who worshipped Cybele held a ritual for Attis, her consort of virgin birth believed to die and be reborn at this time during the spring. These rites were brought to Rome about 204 BCE, predating Christian worship by about 250 years.

The simple fact is that the New Testament, as we know it, is a helter-skelter accumulation of more or less discordant documents, some of them probably of respectable origin but others palpably apocryphal, and that most of them, the good along with the bad, show unmistakable signs of having been tampered with.

What is sad about the whole story is this.. I work with some of the Europeans, who brought us this Religion. They (the so called European Elite) have a different attitude towards religion. Recently in Rome (The so called founding ground of modern Christianity), Religions Relic was banned in public schools.

Separation of State and Religion.
The same thing is applicable in the United States of America.

I believe the so called religions masters are taking advantage of the
poor helpless uneducated masses (draining them from their hard earned wages)

You told me to look around .. I did and do you know what I saw..?

Have a look at the attached picture.. Some of the people behind this machine (are not practicing Christians or Moslems )
But right now as you are reading this article you are enjoying the fruit of their labor

Please wake up and re-think.. . If all Nigerians spend the same amount of time we spend praying to an unforeseen god, and focus on how to improve our living condition.. Nigeria should be a better place to live.
As the saying goes …”God help those who help them self”

Before I leave you for today..
Just another piece George Carlin
“Trillions and trillions of prayers every day asking and begging and pleading for favors.
'Do this'
'Gimme that'
'I want a new car'
'I want a better job'.
And most of this praying takes place on Sunday.
And I say fine,
pray for anything you want.
Pray for anything.
But...what about the divine plan?
Remember that?
The divine plan.
Long time ago god made a divine plan.
Gave it a lot of thought.
Decided it was a good plan.
Put it into practice.
And for billion and billions of years the divine plan has been doing just fine.
Now you come along and pray for something.
Well, suppose the thing you want isn't in god's divine plan.
What do you want him to do?
Change his plan?
Just for you?
Doesn't it seem a little arrogant?
It's a divine plan.
What's the use of being god if every run-down schmuck with a two dollar prayer book can come along and f**k up your plan?
And here's something else, another problem you might have;
suppose your prayers aren't answered.
What do you say?
'Well it's god's will.
God's will be done.
' Fine, but if it gods will and he's going to do whatever he wants to anyway;
why the f**k bother praying in the first place?
Seems like a big waste of time to me.
Couldn't you just skip the praying part and get right to his will?

[George Carlin, from "You Are All Diseased".]”
A fool says there's no God.

Edwin Aka said:
Dear Jimoh..

Sorry but I don't believe in any god that make love to another man's wife. ()

God chose for the mother of his Son a daughter of Israel, a young Jewish woman of Nazareth in Galilee, "a virgin “betrothed” to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary":

I think betrothed here means married .. Betrothal was binding as marriage and a divorce was necessary to terminate a betrothal
Then why in Gods’ name sorry.. why in gods name did the holy spirit made love to another man’s wife? In the first place ? is that not Adultery?
This is just a small logic..

The idea of a virgin giving birth existed thousands of years before the birth of Christ..
Ancient pagans who worshipped Cybele held a ritual for Attis, her consort of virgin birth believed to die and be reborn at this time during the spring. These rites were brought to Rome about 204 BCE, predating Christian worship by about 250 years.

The simple fact is that the New Testament, as we know it, is a helter-skelter accumulation of more or less discordant documents, some of them probably of respectable origin but others palpably apocryphal, and that most of them, the good along with the bad, show unmistakable signs of having been tampered with.

What is sad about the whole story is this.. I work with some of the Europeans, who brought us this Religion. They (the so called European Elite) have a different attitude towards religion. Recently in Rome (The so called founding ground of modern Christianity), Religions Relic was banned in public schools.

Separation of State and Religion.
The same thing is applicable in the United States of America.

I believe the so called religions masters are taking advantage of the
poor helpless uneducated masses (draining them from their hard earned wages)

You told me to look around .. I did and do you know what I saw..?

Have a look at the attached picture.. Some of the people behind this machine (are not practicing Christians or Moslems )
But right now as you are reading this article you are enjoying the fruit of their labor

Please wake up and re-think.. . If all Nigerians spend the same amount of time we spend praying to an unforeseen god, and focus on how to improve our living condition.. Nigeria should be a better place to live.
As the saying goes …”God help those who help them self”

Before I leave you for today..
Just another piece George Carlin
“Trillions and trillions of prayers every day asking and begging and pleading for favors.
'Do this'
'Gimme that'
'I want a new car'
'I want a better job'.
And most of this praying takes place on Sunday.
And I say fine,
pray for anything you want.
Pray for anything.
But...what about the divine plan?
Remember that?
The divine plan.
Long time ago god made a divine plan.
Gave it a lot of thought.
Decided it was a good plan.
Put it into practice.
And for billion and billions of years the divine plan has been doing just fine.
Now you come along and pray for something.
Well, suppose the thing you want isn't in god's divine plan.
What do you want him to do?
Change his plan?
Just for you?
Doesn't it seem a little arrogant?
It's a divine plan.
What's the use of being god if every run-down schmuck with a two dollar prayer book can come along and f**k up your plan?
And here's something else, another problem you might have;
suppose your prayers aren't answered.
What do you say?
'Well it's god's will.
God's will be done.
' Fine, but if it gods will and he's going to do whatever he wants to anyway;
why the f**k bother praying in the first place?
Seems like a big waste of time to me.
Couldn't you just skip the praying part and get right to his will?

[George Carlin, from "You Are All Diseased".]”

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service