Muslim Belief

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in the prison ministry.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially amongst the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith, or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

This is your chance to make a difference...

FOR GODS' SAKE! PLEASE SEND THIS ON!

Views: 4525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tontable Okafo
Why are you interested in my muscles?
The muscles you see is as a result of waking up at 5:30 every morning.. Going to my little gyn.. and pushing against heavy amount of resistance.. My muscles expands by demand :-)
My dress? Fortunately I live in a free country; hence I am free to dress any how I feel like.

My question is does my dress matter? I love it when people are respected and judge by their character. And not by Race, Tribe or sexuality. Hence my sex is not important!

I don't support any god that supports violence of any kind.
We are born free into this world.. And we should die with the same freedom.

My religion? I am comfortable with the unknown.. I just do not believe in the gods, written in the pages of Koran, Bible e.t.c.
Even though I love reading the Bible, especially Ecclesiastes, Proverbs and Songs of Solomon. These books are powerful work of Art.

ECCLESIATES 1: 2;4
"What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun? One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever. "
The piece is for the likes of Sanni Abacha and Umaru Diko.

Now If you need to lay a man or a woman.. use this piece from the songs of Solomon.
Chapter 4
"It was but a little that I passed from them, but I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him, and would not let him go, until I had brought him into my mother's house, and into the chamber of her that conceived me"
Chapter 5
"I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I have washed my feet; how shall I defile them?
My beloved put in his hand by the h*** (I hope you know what the writer meant here) of the door, and my bowels were moved for him.
I rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock."

So please don't tell me that this chapter 5 is not talking about a young couple about to make sweet love 

What I stand for Is make love not war.. Nigerian is big enough for all of us. Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, Efik, Ijaw, Tiv, Edo, Fulani. etc.. Together we stand.. We are one big family.. Regardless of our religion.

I was visited once by a friend who is Hausa (Muslim). And at 12 noon. He mentioned he got a need to pray.. I said go ahead.. I have a ritual room I use for meditation.. I told him to make use of it.. And he did
So what the point.. Respect and Tolerance.. Nigeria is big enough for all us.

Hey Aka, this your muscles make me to ponder whether you are a man or a woman. Your dress is not helping matters too. The most confusing part is that your face is not showing. Please if I may ask, Are you a man or a woman or invariably Are you a chrisian or a moslem. I cannot believe you claiming an atheist>>
I am sending you this in order to have a bit of what Islam stands for.
THE MESSAGE OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SAW)
There have been many biographies written and speeches given on Prophet
Muhammad (s.a.w.s.) that have provided a glimpse of his life, the role
that he played as a Messenger of God, and the message that he brought
for mankind. However, the speech delivered by Ja‘far bin Abi Talib to
the Christian king of Abyssinia (Ethiopia) in the 7th century to date
is referenced as one of the most succinct and eloquent speeches that
captured the moments of that era, and expressed the message of Islam
concisely and clearly.
The speech was delivered in the fifth year of Muhammad’s Prophethood.
As we recall from the early days of Islam when Muslims were tortured,
persecuted, and humiliated in many ways, a few Muslims emigrated to
take refuge in Abyssinia (Ethiopia) that was ruled by Ashamah Negus
(also known as al-Najashi), a Christian king. The prophet had known
him as a fair ruler and thus had permitted the followers of Islam to
take refuge in his kingdom.
Makkah’s Quraish, who at the time were amongst the foremost in
persecuting the new Muslims could not tolerate the Muslims living
peacefully in the Christian kingdom. Hence, they made a last ditch
effort to get those Muslims extradited to Makkah and sent two of their
strongest envoys to demand their extradition. Those envoys were Amr
bin Al-As and Abdullah bin Abi Rabia (the two embraced Islam a few
years later). The two envoys took valuable gifts for the king and his
clergy in the hopes of convincing the king to return the new Muslims.
The pagan envoys demanded the Muslims’ extradition on grounds that
they had abandoned the religion of their forefathers, and their leader
(Mohammad) was preaching a religion different from theirs and from
that of the king.
On hearing the claims against Muslims that the envoys had presented,
the Christian king summoned the Muslims to his court. The Muslims
selected Jafar bin Abi Talib to speak on their behalf. With silence in
the court, Jafar bin Abi Talib stood up and addressed the king in the
following words:
“O king! we were plunged in the depth of ignorance and barbarism; we
adored idols, we lived in unchastity, we ate the dead bodies, and we
spoke abominations, we disregarded every feeling of humanity, and the
duties of hospitality and neighborhood were neglected; we knew no law
but that of the strong, when Allah raised among us a man, of whose
birth, truthfulness, honesty, and purity we were aware; and he called
to the Oneness of Allah , and taught us not to associate anything with
Him. He forbade us the worship of idols; and he enjoined us to speak
the truth, to be faithful to our trusts, to be merciful and to regard
the rights of the neighbors and kith and kin; he forbade us to speak
evil of women, or to eat the substance of orphans; he ordered us to
fly from the vices, and to abstain from evil; to offer prayers, to
render alms, and to observe fast. We have believed in him, we have
accepted his teachings and his injunctions to worship Allah, and not
to associate anything with Him, and we have allowed what He has
allowed, and prohibited what He has prohibited. For this reason, our
people have risen against us, have persecuted us in order to make us
forsake the worship of Allah and return to the worship of idols and
other abominations. They have tortured and injured us, until finding
no safety among them; we have come to your country, and hope you will
protect us from oppression.” [Reference: Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum]
It is quite obvious from the speech that it has stood the test of time
and delivers the message of Islam today just as effectively as it did
more than 1400 years ago. The eloquence of the speech leaves no doubt
regarding the strength of the faith and clarity of the new Muslims’
understanding of Islam and the message brought by Allah’s messenger.
This speech also serves as a reminder not just for us Muslims but also
for those who are still struggling to get the message that Muhammad
(peace be upon him) brought for mankind.
The question for Muslims today is whether they are living that
message? Share your thoughts below.
In the mean time, let’s gets the message to whoever we can.

May Allah forgive us and our brothers who preceed us in faith (Amin)

Tontable Okafo said:
when the hammer is about to hit the truth, that is when lies are disturbed and justice swimming to divert. Why are you trying to divert the discussion. A systematic ways which moslems use to divert any calculate onslaught to religious claims.

Wale Salau said:
tontable or whatever you call yourself, we are discussing issue here and not name calling, minimum decorum should be maintained, if you like my dress, they are available in the market. If your desire is to insult people, please look for another forum.
For every wise man to succeed in life he needs correction(reprove).But the way the reprove is administered
has much effect on the recipent and others.Reprove should be administered on the basis of love not with anger or abusive speech.Only then will it show that the one reproving is doing so out of love and will be appreciated by all even ...you.Think about these words.

Usman Mohammed said:
@pedro you an infidel. Not only that you an illiterate, tell me one word that could convinced me that you are not. I said this because it is only an illiterate that would believe without reading. The first message that prophet Mohammed p.b.u.him received from God is READ. If you learned, then read the Qur'an then you would understand what Islam is about. Today you this Holy book translated in so many languages and as such you don't need to go about asking any half baked imam or scholar to define Islam for you before you know it is all about. For your information you infidel conflicts, riots and differences have in existence rt before the coming of Islam and if you are doubt go and ask you history teacher or pastor. He/she would tell you better, because they knew what Jesus went through in the hands of infidels like you.
@Pedro
Well good at-least uve done a little bit of effort knowing a bit of the religion...."we appreciate that"

but y not we move an extra mile now, ummm, going to the roots, theres no doubt that we have people writing articles for and also against Islam...some could be with the intention of propagating propagandas and some could have a could intention but having little or no knowledge...so i think it would be more fair enough if informations are gotten from RIGHTFUL sources, then from there, one could jump into ANY conclusion...

death to non-believer?...please ill like to know ur references please "apart from the notions from CNN and BBC and FOX news and son on..."

forcing u said?...wow ever heard of that...cz the last time i che checked, our source the quran says :
There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower. Quran 2: Verse 256
tanx for writing.. well seems ure so sure of ur sayings...please can u write down ur references about having to kill infidels and e.t.c...im sure its in the Quran....please ill be pleased if u write down the references please...
Hello,
My name is mary, i got you from .community.vanguardngr.com. and i want to have a
good relationship with you, please i need your cooperation,
am yours mary
this is my email address,([email protected])
THANKS ALOT PLEASE CONSTACTS ME IN
[email protected]
'Althou they plot and plan, Allah also plan and Allah is the best planner.' Mr crusader much worst has been concoted, perpetrated, propagated and disseminated by powerful enemies of Islam, much especialy that of the recent time; the west. And yet, was is the result. Allah made a promise to defend this religion no matter what. Why can you ask this question, why is Islam the fastest growing religion in the world, especially in developed countries like Us. Enemies from within and without beware for Allah has declared war on you. Use your most powerful propaganda machinaries and I guaranty you that nothing will ever happened to Islam and true Muslims; Allah is watching their backs.
Islam is an arid religion born out of conquest and so the trend continues.  What you have written is the underlying factor behind the many killings and riots in the North because they wan to subdue other religious bodies.
You are not a true Muslim and of course, being a Yoruba Man, you are a moderate Muslim.  You cannot understand it the way the Northerners do.

wale adeyemi said:
Its funny that an educated person can believe this article you just presented. I'm a muslim and a proud one. I have never been told to kill any 'infidel' or non muslims. No where in the holy Quran does it mention the unjust killing of innocent non muslims. This is an unfair lie and unjust potrayal of islam.
All you need to know the truth is to google the author and his antecedence. Mr Mathes has been on a 'crusade' against Islam since 9/11. He will stop at nothing to rubbish this beautiful religion. Perhaps he should explain why Islam is growing so fast!

this is very interesting. 4rm my encounters and discussions with some muslim friends, it seems they are confused with their faith and the interpretation of Quaran. some will agree with wot the Iman said and some won't agree.

They are simply confused bunch who only but like the taste of blood. wot made them think their religion is superior to other faiths is something very baffling.

how can a faith preach of hate and killing? if God is love, i wonder d god they worship who gave dem other to kill.

Are you a member of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD ? READ THIS IMPORTANT INFO

Calvary greetings to you, I am Pastor Irabor Wesley, of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, Kaduna Province 1. @ No.3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna. And I wish to introduce you to a Wealth Empowerment Program tagged: HOW TO EARN N340 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

it's a financial empowerment program been introduced to members of the church under the RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1 and we decided to spread
it out so that members of the church in other states and the general public can benefit from it.

BELOW IS THE DETAILS

Company Name:...............STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT NETWORK
Website:........................www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com
Email Address:[email protected] ail.com
Helpline:........................+234-706-777-3516

If you are interested to know more about the network,

you can personally contact me via

Pastor Irabor Wesley,
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
Email: [email protected]
GSM: 08098258686

DRUG ABUSE: CAUSES AND EFFECTS OF DRUG ABUSE
Since the early times, herbs, leaves and plants have been used to heal and control diseases. The use of drugs in itself does not constitute any danger, because drugs correctly administered, have been a blessing. Sambo (2008) viewed that chronic use of ... for more visit
http://www.nasarity.com/drug-abuse-effects-drug-abuse/

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service