Muslim Belief

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in the prison ministry.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially amongst the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith, or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

This is your chance to make a difference...

FOR GODS' SAKE! PLEASE SEND THIS ON!

Views: 4543

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The whole argument is like generalizing Nigerians as criminals. You need to live beyond our borders to know what discriminations we face. How the police is all at alert at the sight of your passport. God bless you if you are transiting, you might miss your flight! It could be hell. Yet, most of it is largely media stereo-typing. I have been messed up in airports for no fault of mine. Lots of African, Asian and South American countries are heads and arms worse off, i keep wondering why they seem to have almost no bad media reputation. I have said it and i would say it again, the average Nigerian is a good man, a highly hospitable and friendly one at that! Chat with guys living outside Nigeria to hear what treatments and discriminations they face in China, India, Vietnam, US, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Gambia, Senegal, Algeria, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Dubai, Italy, Spain and even obscure places like the Cayman!
Even the Nollywood movies are misinterpreted, and the average Nigerian is perceived as fetish. The basic message in as little ass the movie is lost.
Or do we simply agree we are what people think? ...and we are so because we are Nigerians?!
Maybe people who reflect would borrow a cue from this. ....maybe.
i don't believe you, in all Islamic countries you rarely see Islams converting to Christianity because of fear that they will be killed. I know of some people in the north that were converted to Christian and they fled their place because they want to kill them. Lets tell ourself the truth, please

Olu'Obanla said:
Yes, there are riots and wars but its never the true picture of Islam. What my muslim brothers were practicing is quite different from the real teaching. Islam was never spread with violence. As a muslim, one ought to have utmost regard for other persons religion and thats why we regard Jesus Christ(peace be on him) with high esteem. No religion preaches violent. Jesus Christ(peace be on him) never instructed Hitler to kill jews, so also, Moses(peace be on him) never instructed the Jews to maltreat Jesus{as}. Its just the animal in human being that manifest itself as a religion.Also check alislam.org
Douglas,from your writeup it has shown that you are probably ignorant about religious facts the world over.
Before you can judge Islam by drawing reference from the middle east,I think you need to update your knowledge about the BEHIND-THE- SCENE-OPERATORS that go about causing mischief in the world.

But you and I need not fight over this issue.
I would just like to point out to you that none out of these policy makers' family are ever got caught in any bombing whether suicidal or murderous.

This now points to the fact that no religion has made any form of killing LEGAL to it's adherents to merit paradise,otherwise this leaders and their immediate family members would have been the first to kill themselves and just leave their memo detailing how to go about it for others to follow.

Another point is that for the so-called terrorists,America that is championing the cause of anti-terrorist activities has been and would continue to be the one that MADE the MONSTER IT CANNOT UNMAKE NOW!

They equipped and supported Iraq against Iran,helped the Shah of Iran oppressed Iranians,helped made the monster in Osama bin Laden while trying to wrestle world power from USSR.Yet,all the while these people were never tagged terrorists nor were they painted as people whose religion advocate killing of "infidels or holy personages".WHY? Simply because they were protecting the U.S INTERESTS!

Now,You can see that right from your local govt. to the International scene,people in power are just after wealth power and their own safety and still continue fooling the populace.
After all, whenever these leaders are meeting,neither the leaders of the MUSLIM COUNTRIES WOULD use a missile rocket as a walking stick nor would you see the leaders of the CHRISTIAN WORLD riding in an anti-bomb tanks to the venue of their meetings!
So,endeavour to read wide about different religions and their supposed followers to know better.
Thank you.

Douglas Nz said:
The middle east sees lots of protest, people saying there are tired of Islam but the country enforces it on them and that is the issue. The idea of forcing people against their wish. A young moslem might be a good person but the more he grows in Islam the evil he becomes, the more he wants to eliminate everthing non-Islam probably because some secrets are revealed to him I guess.
Look at what happened at Jos; have you seen where christians come out and start killing? Its moslems, Mutallab? Moslem; World trade centre? moslem; the Lagos explosion was probably moslem too.
The religion has a big problem, dont forget that Mohamed himself fought and killed people; Jesus did not, this is enough to help you pick a religion.
If terrorism was a religion, you bet it would islam and a ten year old can prove this.
Ahmed, perhaps you were prepared for this argument. i only mention what my teacher taught me. He never mention which vers or chapter of the Quran. I know you know the truth and you are tactically shying away from the truth.You did mentioned how christianity began with the Apostles and not with Christ. The people at Antioch said the apostles were behaving like Christ.(christ like). That is to say sombody is being emulated and that person is Christ.Whoever is being emulated is the originator of that which is emulated by others. No two was about that.
"No where in the Quran does it mention the UNJUST killing of innocent non muslims". You have just said the truth. There is a JUST way of killing non muslims.

wale adeyemi said:
Its funny that an educated person can believe this article you just presented. I'm a muslim and a proud one. I have never been told to kill any 'infidel' or non muslims. No where in the holy Quran does it mention the unjust killing of innocent non muslims. This is an unfair lie and unjust potrayal of islam.
All you need to know the truth is to google the author and his antecedence. Mr Mathes has been on a 'crusade' against Islam since 9/11. He will stop at nothing to rubbish this beautiful religion. Perhaps he should explain why Islam is growing so fast!
DEAR AYOKA

YOU SAID PAUL EMULATED JESUS THIS IS A LIE.

First Jesus mentioned who to sustain him in his ministry hence the reason why he said " peter you are the rock upon whom i shall build my ministry." mATHEW 16:18 peter not paul ( point one )

Paul never emulated jesus because Jesus was straight forward and non-controversial man.... lets check how he said he met Jesus in ACT OF APOSTLE he said he was overwhelm by "holy spirit" those that accompanied him on the journey heard the voice but they do not see the light ( ACTS 22:6 ),.... This same man in the same act of apostle said those that accompanied him saw the light but they do not hear the voice ( ACTS 9:7 ), My sister which do we believe ( point two )

if the account of how he met Jesus or overwhelm by holy spirit is this contradictory, then anything that come after it cannot psss the test of scruitiny.

THE JESUS YOU THINK YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW HIM NOT !

Kate Ayakor said:
Ahmed, perhaps you were prepared for this argument. i only mention what my teacher taught me. He never mention which vers or chapter of the Quran. I know you know the truth and you are tactically shying away from the truth.You did mentioned how christianity began with the Apostles and not with Christ. The people at Antioch said the apostles were behaving like Christ.(christ like). That is to say sombody is being emulated and that person is Christ.Whoever is being emulated is the originator of that which is emulated by others. No two was about that.
Mr. Gabriel, it is always an irony that whenever people are on agitations, it is quickly attached to religion especially when muslims are involved. For God sake what has Islam got to do with Mutallab, Boko Haram, Most imbroglios in the northern Nigeria, e.t.c. Some people are being used by others who want to achieve ends that are parallel to religion but use religion as are entry point. Since ''their ''ntruments'' do not understand the teachings of Islam, It is easy to tell them they will attain paradise by killing innocent people just for not being muslims. At times I cry within myself for people that the public take as representatives of Islam, but a right thinking person will know no religion will preach such acts. It is important to study the religion itself and not judging it by the acts of some misguided people. Otherwise we may be acting against the will of God. Attack people that are erring and not the religion of Islam. For example I as a muslim did not say xtanity preaches savagery when Rev. King was exposed, neither did I say all xtains are ritualists when some pastors were seen as engaging in rituals to gain people to the church.
anwuli gabriel said:
Shuaib Badmus said:
Peace be upon you. This is the greeting of Islam that no other religion has a match. To your article, you can not appreciate how peaceful the religion called Islam is unless you know its precepts from the Holy Qur'an and the practice of the prophet Muhammed (PBUH). Even in times of war, the Holy Qur'an says muslim soldiers should not touch women, children, animals and places of worship of whatever religion.They should only face the army that confronted them in war. How can this same religion command its adherents to kill ''infidels'' in order to attain paradise! Islam teaches peace right from how you can be at peace with your own self, then with your fellow human beings, with other creatures of God that are not human.....to how nations can be at peace with one another, and how the whole world can be at peace. Peace is a very important issue in Islam that it teaches how we can achieve peace economically, politically, socially and in all areas of human endeavours. All these are comprehensively practised by the prophet of Islam (PBUH) as revealed to him by God. Find these two books....''Murder in the name of Allah'' and ''Islam's response to contemporary issues''. I know you will be more informed after reading them. Then you can judge whether Islam is a religion of peace or not.

Dear sis! If this is so, how then can you explain what is happening in your religious domain all over the world and more importantly, in your country? Lets stop fooling ourselves! Lets make a change now and order fellow muslims to do the same all over the world instead of trying to defend this barbaric actions by our muslim folks world wide.
Religion,,Religion,,Religion!!!! You asked when Jesus Said He was God,Who Was Overseeing the Affairs of the Universe When Jesus Died?...Logical question?Muhammad Martins.. The Personality Of Jesus Christ Is still the mysterious Ever in existence... Why this Mystery you would ask? Why this Controversy Also.. It is Because there is something about him.Something beyond the Human reasoning..That is why the true christian who understands the purpose of Christ's Ministry on earth will not go on praeching Peace,Kindness,Goodness.Instead he will Preach Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ came not to make Peace,Not to convert people to his cause or his Belief,but instaed he came to save man.The saving of man's soul was most important to him.That is why True Christian Faith Is Alll About Salvation and not Conversion..It is not about the number of people who say i am a chistian..But about the number of people who are saved...The christian Faith is not about numbers,or how fast it is growing.
When Adam and Eve sinned in the garden something happened to their relationship with God.They were separated from not God...This distance was severed as time went by wtih the existence of Man..And from then on God had a plan to save man.Man could not have saved himself from eternal damnation by being good or peaceful to his neighbour.. The separation caused the death of man both phisically and spiritually.
Now,There is a plan for God For the Salvation of Man-This is the death Jesus Christ..Yes you would ask how can the death of one man save the world..My answer is this. How can the sin of one man cause death and problem to the world..The Almighty God Was in christ Jesus redeeming the World.That means God had to be a man to save the world.Its funny how Humans Respect The Almighty and limit his power to do anything. Can God not be Man?
Who was overseeing the affairs of the Universe?.. funny question..God has already created the universe and all the laws that hold it.The Bible said he created all things good.....The death of christ does not signify total death.That Part of Man which is the real Man i.e The Spirit,was still alive.That Spirit has to be sinless to be able to confront the devil with every right to get back dominion and power which the devil took from Adam..It was only Jesus Christ that had The Free and Sinless Spirit to confront the devil..That is the reason why Jesus had to be conceived in the womb the way he was.Not by the union of Man and Woman, But by the Power of the Most High God.For every man or woman born by the union of man and woman must Have that same sin Adam and Eve had.Therfore they will still be under the dominion of the devil.
God Had To come in the Person of Jesus Christ In A sinless spirit to confront the devil and win for man the Dominion And power The devil took from Adam..Just as the isrealites killed rams and lambs for offerin the forgiveness of sin,so also christ was offered as a sacrificial lamb for the everlasting forgiveness of sin,for the blood of ram and lamb could not cleanse man totally from sin.
The belief of Christians is in the sequential and procedural plan and arrangement of the death and resurrection of christ for the Total Salvation Of man..Christians Therefore are not suppose to Convert But Instead Save.. There Is more To Christianity Than Peace And alms giving,. Kindness and Goodness...We are looking beyond the now and looking to the After Life.
MY fellow Muslim Friends If there is a fall there will always be a rise.If there is a death there will always be life.If there is evil there must surely be good..There is Imprisonment there will surely be Freedom.If there is condemnation there is salvation...You can't save yourself by being good,by being peaceful,by being nice,by giving alms,by going to Mecca,or by facing the East to pray..You can be Saved By Believin in The salvation Plan Of God For Man.It is only God That Can save you..You can,t try to save yourself,Moses,Abraham,David etc,tried and they Knew that the salvation of man Is Coming to them someday..In the Person of Jesus christ...He is coming again..Beleive in him..
THIS WHAT CHRISTIANITY IS ALL ABOUT.. JESUS IS LORD OF all... it is him we preach,not peace.. He is the King of Kings And The Lord OF Lords..He is Peace personified..In fact He is Peace..Why Preach Peace When You Have Never Seen or experiencend Total peace. .Peace is Never Going to exist On earth because no human has the formula to making peace...The mind and nature of man is in toatl unrest with the every day life he is living.He who has no peace In himself. how can he offer peace.
I know a man who said "come to me all you who are laboured and are over burdend and i will give you rest with PEACE and love... He did not just preach a message of peace,Love and happiness Like all other prophets.He also preached himself as the way to having this peace.He was the centre of his message...All others speculated on probable solutions,but never dared to offer themselves as the solution..
JESUS SAID"I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE"..he never said HE OR HIS MESSAGE was ONE OF THE WAYS,ONE OF THE TRUTH,OR ONE OF THE LIVES,,,,
I beleive in him because of his message,Becuase of his outright and bold statement about himslf,becuse of his death, because man needed to be set free and saved,because of the controversy and mystery surrounding his life,death and resurrection...There is so much to say about this person Called Jesus Christ..I love Him So much, He saved me you know.Hr redeemed me...and you know what he loved me first..The bible say.. FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT WHOSOEVER BELEIVES IN HiM WILL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.. My Muslim Brothers beleiving in Jesus is what will give you everlasting life,,Nothing else will
James all what u are saying is only confusing senseless people the more. so you want to tell us that God who created the universe and all what its contained, including the devil himself would not and can not confront him(devil) or subject him to His will until He(God) Himself go through all the Humiliations Jesus Christ went through including being crucified just to save or salvage we the humans from the so called inherited sin. If all your theories are true, how comes we are asked to come and serve and worship. For what reason if i may ask. As long as i could be forgiven all my sins by the death of jesus chris on the cross, then there wouldn't be any need for me to waste my time dancing and chanting for no just course. You people are full of contradictions. you said he died and resurrected and then what. Tell us what happened to him afterwards. He just disappeared or he died again. And if he died again for what reason did he died again and left the world in sin. James considering what is happening in the world to today, can you say that Jesus Christ has concluded his mission of saving and salvaging the humans successfully?

James said:
Religion,,Religion,,Religion!!!! You asked when Jesus Said He was God,Who Was Overseeing the Affairs of the Universe When Jesus Died?...Logical question?Muhammad Martins.. The Personality Of Jesus Christ Is still the mysterious Ever in existence... Why this Mystery you would ask? Why this Controversy Also.. It is Because there is something about him.Something beyond the Human reasoning..That is why the true christian who understands the purpose of Christ's Ministry on earth will not go on praeching Peace,Kindness,Goodness.Instead he will Preach Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ came not to make Peace,Not to convert people to his cause or his Belief,but instaed he came to save man.The saving of man's soul was most important to him.That is why True Christian Faith Is Alll About Salvation and not Conversion..It is not about the number of people who say i am a chistian..But about the number of people who are saved...The christian Faith is not about numbers,or how fast it is growing.
When Adam and Eve sinned in the garden something happened to their relationship with God.They were separated from not God...This distance was severed as time went by wtih the existence of Man..And from then on God had a plan to save man.Man could not have saved himself from eternal damnation by being good or peaceful to his neighbour.. The separation caused the death of man both phisically and spiritually.
Now,There is a plan for God For the Salvation of Man-This is the death Jesus Christ..Yes you would ask how can the death of one man save the world..My answer is this. How can the sin of one man cause death and problem to the world..The Almighty God Was in christ Jesus redeeming the World.That means God had to be a man to save the world.Its funny how Humans Respect The Almighty and limit his power to do anything. Can God not be Man?
Who was overseeing the affairs of the Universe?.. funny question..God has already created the universe and all the laws that hold it.The Bible said he created all things good.....The death of christ does not signify total death.That Part of Man which is the real Man i.e The Spirit,was still alive.That Spirit has to be sinless to be able to confront the devil with every right to get back dominion and power which the devil took from Adam..It was only Jesus Christ that had The Free and Sinless Spirit to confront the devil..That is the reason why Jesus had to be conceived in the womb the way he was.Not by the union of Man and Woman, But by the Power of the Most High God.For every man or woman born by the union of man and woman must Have that same sin Adam and Eve had.Therfore they will still be under the dominion of the devil.
God Had To come in the Person of Jesus Christ In A sinless spirit to confront the devil and win for man the Dominion And power The devil took from Adam..Just as the isrealites killed rams and lambs for offerin the forgiveness of sin,so also christ was offered as a sacrificial lamb for the everlasting forgiveness of sin,for the blood of ram and lamb could not cleanse man totally from sin.
The belief of Christians is in the sequential and procedural plan and arrangement of the death and resurrection of christ for the Total Salvation Of man..Christians Therefore are not suppose to Convert But Instead Save.. There Is more To Christianity Than Peace And alms giving,. Kindness and Goodness...We are looking beyond the now and looking to the After Life.
MY fellow Muslim Friends If there is a fall there will always be a rise.If there is a death there will always be life.If there is evil there must surely be good..There is Imprisonment there will surely be Freedom.If there is condemnation there is salvation...You can't save yourself by being good,by being peaceful,by being nice,by giving alms,by going to Mecca,or by facing the East to pray..You can be Saved By Believin in The salvation Plan Of God For Man.It is only God That Can save you..You can,t try to save yourself,Moses,Abraham,David etc,tried and they Knew that the salvation of man Is Coming to them someday..In the Person of Jesus christ...He is coming again..Beleive in him..
THIS WHAT CHRISTIANITY IS ALL ABOUT.. JESUS IS LORD OF all... it is him we preach,not peace.. He is the King of Kings And The Lord OF Lords..He is Peace personified..In fact He is Peace..Why Preach Peace When You Have Never Seen or experiencend Total peace. .Peace is Never Going to exist On earth because no human has the formula to making peace...The mind and nature of man is in toatl unrest with the every day life he is living.He who has no peace In himself. how can he offer peace.
I know a man who said "come to me all you who are laboured and are over burdend and i will give you rest with PEACE and love... He did not just preach a message of peace,Love and happiness Like all other prophets.He also preached himself as the way to having this peace.He was the centre of his message...All others speculated on probable solutions,but never dared to offer themselves as the solution..
JESUS SAID"I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE"..he never said HE OR HIS MESSAGE was ONE OF THE WAYS,ONE OF THE TRUTH,OR ONE OF THE LIVES,,,,
I beleive in him because of his message,Becuase of his outright and bold statement about himslf,becuse of his death, because man needed to be set free and saved,because of the controversy and mystery surrounding his life,death and resurrection...There is so much to say about this person Called Jesus Christ..I love Him So much, He saved me you know.Hr redeemed me...and you know what he loved me first..The bible say.. FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT WHOSOEVER BELEIVES IN HiM WILL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.. My Muslim Brothers beleiving in Jesus is what will give you everlasting life,,Nothing else will
you seems to be interpreting it all wrong, i will advice you take two bible aside and cretically look at the two verses you will see what am talking about. on the verses of the Quran you qouted expect response shortly but before then lets look more into the holes in the holiness of the bible..

1. exodus 20:13 " you shall kill not " against exodus 32:27 " put every man his sword on his side and go to gate throughout the camp and slay everyman. his brother and everyman his companion and evryman his neighbour "

2. 1st Joh n 4:12 " no man has ever seen God " against Genesis 32: 23-30 "so jacob called the name of the place peniel, sying ""for i have seen God face to face" al;so Exodus 33:11 say " thus the lord used to speak to moses face to face"

3. Deut 24: 16 " father shall not be put to death for the son Exekiel 18:20 Nor the father suffer for iniquities of the son against Isiah 14:21 "prepare slaughter for his sons because of the guilt of the their father "

4.Genesis 1: 26-27 " God created man in his own image" against Isaiah 46:5-9 " To whom will you liken me and make me equal and compare me, that we may be alike 9-- For i am God nd there is no other; Iam God and there is none like me "

frank osundo said:
HELLO, SEES U WANT US TO GET DEEP AND DIG S**** OUT OF UR ISLAM LET START BUTS FIRST COULD U READ THIS EXCERP.The best explanation I have found is in the Encyclopedia of Bible Difficulties by Gleason L. Archer. An excerpt from his discussion is as follows:

. . . In the original Greek, however, there is no real contradiction between these two statements. Greek makes a distinction between hearing a sound as a noise (in which case the verb "to hear" takes the genitive case) and hearing a voice as a thought-conveying message (in which case it takes the accusative). Therefore, as we put the two statements together, we find that Paul's companions heard the Voice as a sound (somewhat like the crowd who heard the sound of the Father talking to the Son in John 12:28, but perceived it only as thunder); but they did not (like Paul) hear the message that it articulated. Paul alone heard it inteligibly (Acts 9:4 says Paul ekousen phonen--accusative case); though he, of course, perceived it also as a startling sound at first (Acts 22:7: "I fell to the ground and heard a voice [ekousa phones] saying to me," NASB). But in neither account is it stated that his companions ever heard that Voice in the accusative case.
-- Encyclopedia of Bible Difficulties, by Gleason L. Archer, p. 382.

Archer goes on to cite sources indicating that this distinction does indeed exist in the Greek language. u can read for more clarification...p.t.o

AHMED said:
DEAR AYOKA

YOU SAID PAUL EMULATED JESUS THIS IS A LIE.

First Jesus mentioned who to sustain him in his ministry hence the reason why he said " peter you are the rock upon whom i shall build my ministry." mATHEW 16:18 peter not paul ( point one )

Paul never emulated jesus because Jesus was straight forward and non-controversial man.... lets check how he said he met Jesus in ACT OF APOSTLE he said he was overwhelm by "holy spirit" those that accompanied him on the journey heard the voice but they do not see the light ( ACTS 22:6 ),.... This same man in the same act of apostle said those that accompanied him saw the light but they do not hear the voice ( ACTS 9:7 ), My sister which do we believe ( point two )

if the account of how he met Jesus or overwhelm by holy spirit is this contradictory, then anything that come after it cannot psss the test of scruitiny.

Kate Ayakor said:
if you do not ask the right questions, you will not get the right answers. i have some questions and i know the answers will be a guide.

See my answers in bold:
1. why is islam the fastest growing religion not just in America but also in europe?
Because of immigration from muslim countries due to wars and unrest as well as lack of human rights and oppression of women. Add to this the large size of families (more than average fro America and europe)
2. why is islam becoming the most studied religion now in the world?
People are trying to understand what is it about islam that make it's adherents to behave the way they do. they are trying to understand the psychology of the terrosists and why someone will be willing to kill himself.
3. why do more non-muslims talk about islam than even muslims?
Because the way moslems behave is strange to the civilzed world. Remember that the odd happenings make news.
4. if islam is so badddd like the media always puts it why do more enlightened people keep accepting it?
how many enlightened people have accepted it? Most conversions in Europe are due to marriages. When a non-moslem fall in love with a moslem girl/man, he/she must convert to islam for the relationship to work. Also bear in mind that this happens mostly in Europe where poeple do not have any religion to start with.
5. if muslims do not complain about their dressing such has the use of hijab, why would those who dont wear complain and want a ban on it?
because it is an set back to freedom for women. the hijab is Ok but the niqab is hideous. why would people whose culture are based on openness accept that someone can cover their faces? What does that say to security? I want to see the face of the person I am talking to and gauge their expressions. besides, the niqab looks like a mosqurade and scary to children in non-moslem worlds. My question to you is this: why would a moslem that fled from his homeland due to oppression from fellow moslems demand that his host country change their culture to his own? Should it not be the guest that should integrate into the hists culture?
6. muslims did not invent words like 'war', 'violence' 'terrorist' 'extremist' and others, why have they become vocabulary for the muslims?
this questions deos not make sense. terms are invented to charactise new occurences in society. In this case the words above were used to explain what has been observed. Do you doubt that most of the extremism and terrosist acts are commited by moslems?7. the world wars were fought by non arabs and of course they were not muslims. the united nations is a product of those conflict so what makes war just a muslim thing?
8. if you want to fight others you need an army and a good one at that, just wondering which country has the largest, strongest and most sofsticated army? and why?
9. who realy is afraid of islam?
europeans and the western world who are spoilt by comfort. The europeans have taken freedom and hman rights to a height that now huants them. This is that islam is exploiting in Europe. The europeans dcannot handle violence, so they shrink each that moslems become violent or threaten violence.
10. why do we not take time to know this religion they call islam rather than to parrot what somebody somewhere that we dont know is saying?
I believe that there is something with islam or the people that accept islam that promotes violence. I remember while in primary school, we had this textbook with a certain character called Gandoki. i still shudder each time a think about the content of that chapter where gandoki states that he lived a chramed live. that he preaches islam and that any city/community that did not accept Islam, he puts them to the sword. Imagine what such texts does to the mind of young people. More distucrbing is what happens to the mind sof young people if such messages wre persitently presented. This bbok was being used throughout Nigeria then even in the south-east where I schooled.
why and why acn somebody help with the answers
and why did Foreman-Brown Idogho post the story of Rick Mathes? why?
HELLO MR. FRONTMAN - IDOGHO,
I' AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN YOUR SPEECH, AND I WILL WELCOME A LOT OF ITS KIND.
IN THE FIRST PLACE I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE AN ADVERTISER, TRYING TO ACHIEVE YOUR PERSONAL GOAL, WHY? BECAUSE YOU AND I KNOW THAT THE TRUTH IS ONE AND I SEE IN MANY OCCASION WHERE SOMEONE WILL SPOKE THE TRUTH MAY BE IGNORED BY PEOPLE BUT TIME ALWAYS TELL. IN YOUR OWN CASE YOU ARE USING LIES TO DRAW THE ATTENTION OF OTHERS DON'T WORRY I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH NO MATTER WHERE YOU BELONG TO.
SECONDLY, I AM NOT SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT THE IMAM, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERN YOU HAVE MAKE A GREAT MISTAKE BY TELLING LIES. YOU MIGHT HAVE COME ACROSS A PRETENDER LIKE YOURSELF.
THIRDLY, YOU ARE A KIND OF DISGRACE TO YOURSELF AND YOUR RELIGION AS A WHOLE. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST STUDY THE OTHER RELIGION YOU DON'T BELONG TO SO THAT YOU WILL BE CERTAIN TO ITS PRACTICE, JUST AS I DO. WHY DO YOU TRANSLATE JIHAD IN ISLAM TO MEANS KILLING OF UNBELIEVERS? WHY DON'T YOU GO TO ARABIC SCHOOL IN ADDITION TO THE LANGUAGES YOU CAN SPEAK SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW THE MEANING OF JIHAD. WHY CAN'T YOU USE COMMON SENSE TO DESCRIBE SOMETHING. THEN IF YOU ARE SAYING JIHAD MEANS KILLING OF UNBELIEVER WHAT IS THE WORD USE FOR BEFORE THE COMING OF MUHAMMAD (PBUH). THE PROPHET YOU ARE ATTRIBUTING WITH THE INVENTION OF THE ARABS. WAS THERE NO ARABS BEFORE THE PROPHET COME INTO BEING.
FINALLY, I DON'T WANT TO QUOTE ANYTHING FROM THE HOLY BOOKS AS OF NOW UNTIL WHEN YOU SHOW ME YOU ARE A TRUE BELIEVER NOT WHAT I THOUGHT YOU TO BE. I HOPE TO HEAR A LOT FROM YOU AND ANYONE THAT SEEM TO CHALLENGE THE BELIEFS OF OTHERS OR THAT CAN GIVE FALSE INFORMATION JUST FOR HIM TO ACHIEVE HIS POLITICAL, PERSONAL, ECONOMICAL OR EVEN SOCIOLOGICAL AIM.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service