Muslim Belief

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in the prison ministry.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially amongst the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith, or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

This is your chance to make a difference...

FOR GODS' SAKE! PLEASE SEND THIS ON!

Views: 4543

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YOUR CONCLUSIONS ARE BASELESS COS THEY LACK MORAL MERITS.I am sorry if it hurts but, you need a basic understanding about ISLAM,his principles and practice.Log unto goggles and find out how THE NOBLEST OF MANKIND 'MUHAMMED (SAW)' was able to propagate the religion of Islam.I am not bias but we must speak with facts.
You're absolutely right. With the intense sentiment the Christians have against Islam and Muslims they may not be able to see the truth. They look at some over-zealot Muslims to brand Islam negatively. The Christians will not see the beauty of Islam until they do away with reading Islam through the Muslims. The only way they can see the beauty of Islam is by reading the Qur'an and Hadith. I wish it won't be late for them.

TOMORI TAOFIK IDOWU said:
When we are told that we are accountable to our decisions and response, we own our self the duty of been careful about wat we knw little or noting about.I am a Muslim who believes in the Bible and follow its practice.Islam is neva a religion of Violence but dat of PEACE.One thing we must knw is dat we only see Muslims in action wen things are extremely going wrong.Most of the preachers(Christians) go a long way to intensify dr mission not minding stepping on others toes.We need not much argument but, let us find out,not from people,wat Islam is but from the glorious scripture.Let us be slow in passing Judgment.Why is Islam the fastest growing religion in the United State?
Don't be clouded by sentiment. Open your heart to logic and be objective.

frank osundo said:
@KAYODE, u can shout la waoooH not only na waoooH...u should pls google what apostacy is...i told u that yorubas are not consider to the mainstream islam as part of them...i was born and bred in north and i know extensively some islamic tenets...for the northern muslims u are termed 'izalla' and some times they call u 'arene' meaning 'pagan'. the word yoruba muslim is like ashawo muslim is not an abuse but i was trying to draw analogy, that they are liberal and sometime u dont define their religion. if u shout nawaoooh! that the truth all over the world about apostacy, then i am beginning to wonder if really u are objective. stoning is part and parcel of islam culture when one leaves the religion, ur cock and bull stories about someone who leaves islam and christianity is like trying to preach what u dont practice(if is the case of a yoruba leaving, that i will accept cos of the ashawoism factor).i stay outside nigeria,here i reside,u dont dare or u face stoning...u should type 'stoning to dead" dont even include islam ...google will help to educate.may be after then u will shout wawaoooh!
Your assertion is totally baseless and unfounded. Islam ruled India for centuries yet allowed Hinduism to flourished. Islam ruled Egypt yet allowed Coptic Christians to live in peace. You're not man of history and your ignorance completely showed that. Have forgotten that the same Islam you condemned brought acclaimed civilization to Spain before the Catholic Christians committed one of the heinous crime by killing many Muslims (ethnic cleansing) and driving the rest out of Spain. Have you forgotten the Crusader crowned by King Henry "the Lion Heart," who waged a war against the Jews and Arabs of Jerusalem in the tenth century. No religion on earth is free when we talk about crime against humanity and these are caused by human misinterpretations and selfish interest. Why did a Catholic priest ordered the killing of his diocese members just because they don't belong to his ethnic group in Rwanda. If not that there is no enough time; since time is not friend of anybody, I will enjoin you to take time to contemplate and reflect on this instead of banking on the psychological warfare the Prison missionary had against the Imam.

Jones said:
Point of correction my friend.
Christianity starts from Jesus Christ.
The prophets, Kings and Judges in the old testaments of the Holy Bible are worshipers of God under Jewish religion. They are not Christians.

It´s true, Europe and America are christian countries by culture when they fought great wars.
But if you look closer to most of their wars, they were not religious wars but rather wars and revolutions by the people against tyranny by the kings and Lords. Church buildings served mainly as assybling points for the masses who are revolting against their leaders who are also of the same faith.
America´s war was also a war of liberation.

Hitler´s war has a different coronation. His target were the Jews as a people mostly to revenge the ugly treatment his mother recieved from his (Hitler´s) Jewish Father. And also to liberate Europe economicaly from Jewish dominance.
It was a war of race and not religion.
Other Christian countries didn´t share his theory. They gathered and defeated him.

Doyin Kasumu said:
You have perhaps deliberately refused to get my point.

Those killing in the name of religion,are they the standard for Islam?Why do not you judge islam by the far majority of peacefull muslims?Why use minority violent muslims to arrive at conclusions?

''As far as warfare goes, Christians calling Islam a violent religion because of the wars it has fought is the pot calling the kettle black. The earliest history of Christianity in the Old Testament was full of wars, against the Philistines, the Byzantines, the Babylonians, etc., etc. Christians killed and plundered as much as anyone else. Moving further in time what about The Crusades? Still later, after the Reformation, Europe was ravaged by a series of Religious Wars between different CHRISTIAN denominations, no other religions were even involved. The Holocaust was not carried out by Muslims, it was done in a mostly Christian Germany.''

Will this be sufficient to declare christianity a violent religion?

Jones said:
Doyin my friend,
You are going out of point.
We are talking about religion and religious violence and not individual or nationalities fighting for an injustice or whatever.
The people in the Niger Delta, though being believers, are not fighting for God. They are not fighting against any religion or people. They are fighting the system and the injustice that is melted upon them.
They don´t come out from their churches, shrines or oracles, armed with the blessings of their priests, shouting the name of God while slaughtering everything that moves. They don´t go about burning houses, raping women and looting in the name of God.
We never heard that they fired into a crowded market or into a gathering of worshipers with the aim of killing as many people as possible in the name of God.

That is the opposite of what we are talking here.

We are talking about a religions groupe, whose leaders exult, arms and send into killing fields with a promise for evalasting life in paradise.
Making them believe that God is using them to accomplish a noble act by killing the infidels.
I live in europe and i have regular contacts with Christains, Muslems, Hindus, Buddhists, Shinto, Jews, Atheists etc etc.
The fact that Islam refers to other religions as unbelievers, is already enough condermnation to warrant their death.

Doyin Kasumu said:
How can you be so myopic in your thoughts.Is it islam that is fighting or some muslims who feel oppressed?Islam is represented by the holy Quran and not muslims fighting for Justice.The Niger Deltans are also figthing for justice and since they are christians,then christianity too must be a very violent religion!!!!!!!!!

Jones said:
If Islam is a peaceful religion as the muslims try to defend it. Why is Islam at war with every other religion on earth even among itself? We have about a thousand religions on earth and it´s a common knowledge that Islam is the religion that is causing over 75% of all religious related troubles on earth.
One may find it difficult to name the most peaceful religion on earth at first thought but everybody can tell the most troublesome religion on earth without a second thought.
DEAR JONES.

I WILL ADVICE YOU CONSULT YOUR BIBLE VERY WELL, CHRISTIANITY NEVER START FROM JESUS CHRIST ( PEACE BE UPON HIM). HE NEVER MENTIONED OR HEARD ANYTHING CALLED CHRISTIANITY WHEN HE WAS ALIVE, RATHER IT ORIGINATED FROM APOSTLE PAUL AFTER THE DEPARTURE OF JESUS CHRIST CHECK ACT OF APOSTLE 11: 25.... THE JESUS YOU THINK YOU KNOW, YOU ACTUALLY KNOW HIM NOT !

Jones said:
The prophets, Kings and Judges in the old testaments of the Holy Bible are worshipers of God under Jewish religion. They are not Christians.

It´s true, Europe and America are christian countries by culture when they fought great wars.
But if you look closer to most of their wars, they were not religious wars but rather wars and revolutions by the people against tyranny by the kings and Lords. Church buildings served mainly as assybling points for the masses who are revolting against their leaders who are also of the same faith.

Hitler´s war has a different coronation. His target were the Jews as a people mostly to revenge the ugly treatment his mother recieved from his (Hitler´s) Jewish Father. And also to liberate Europe economicaly from Jewish dominance.
Other Christian countries didn´t share his theory. They gathered and defeated him.

Doyin Kasumu said:

Those killing in the name of religion,are they the standard for Islam?Why do not you judge islam by the far majority of peacefull muslims?Why use minority violent muslims to arrive at conclusions?

''As far as warfare goes, Christians calling Islam a violent religion because of the wars it has fought is the pot calling the kettle black. The earliest history of Christianity in the Old Testament was full of wars, against the Philistines, the Byzantines, the Babylonians, etc., etc. Christians killed and plundered as much as anyone else. Moving further in time what about The Crusades? Still later, after the Reformation, Europe was ravaged by a series of Religious Wars between different CHRISTIAN denominations, no other religions were even involved. The Holocaust was not carried out by Muslims, it was done in a mostly Christian Germany.''

Jones said:
Doyin my friend,
We are talking about religion and religious violence and not individual or nationalities fighting for an injustice or whatever.
The people in the Niger Delta, though being believers, are not fighting for God. They are not fighting against any religion or people. They are fighting the system and the injustice that is melted upon them.
They don´t come out from their churches, shrines or oracles, armed with the blessings of their priests, shouting the name of God while slaughtering everything that moves. They don´t go about burning houses, raping women and looting in the name of God.
We never heard that they fired into a crowded market or into a gathering of worshipers with the aim of killing as many people as possible in the name of God.

We are talking about a religions groupe, whose leaders exult, arms and send into killing fields with a promise for evalasting life in paradise.
Making them believe that God is using them to accomplish a noble act by killing the infidels.
I live in europe and i have regular contacts with Christains, Muslems, Hindus, Buddhists, Shinto, Jews, Atheists etc etc.
The fact that Islam refers to other religions as unbelievers, is already enough condermnation to warrant their death.

Doyin Kasumu said:
How can you be so myopic in your thoughts.Is it islam that is fighting or some muslims who feel oppressed?Islam is represented by the holy Quran and not muslims fighting for Justice.The Niger Deltans are also figthing for justice and since they are christians,then christianity too must be a very violent religion!!!!!!!!!

Jones said:
If Islam is a peaceful religion as the muslims try to defend it. Why is Islam at war with every other religion on earth even among itself? We have about a thousand religions on earth and it´s a common knowledge that Islam is the religion that is causing over 75% of all religious related troubles on earth.
One may find it difficult to name the most peaceful religion on earth at first thought but everybody can tell the most troublesome religion on earth without a second thought.
`thanks my fellow country men.I realy aprciate ur coment.May thwe peace and blessiong of Allah be on our prophets (saw) and on us all.Amin

AHMED said:
DEAR JONES.

I WILL ADVICE YOU CONSULT YOUR BIBLE VERY WELL, CHRISTIANITY NEVER START FROM JESUS CHRIST ( PEACE BE UPON HIM). HE NEVER MENTIONED OR HEARD ANYTHING CALLED CHRISTIANITY WHEN HE WAS ALIVE, RATHER IT ORIGINATED FROM APOSTLE PAUL AFTER THE DEPARTURE OF JESUS CHRIST CHECK ACT OF APOSTLE 11: 25.... THE JESUS YOU THINK YOU KNOW, YOU ACTUALLY KNOW HIM NOT !

Jones said:

Doyin Kasumu said:

Jones said:
Doyin my friend,

Doyin Kasumu said:

Jones said:
I have most moslims as my friends but i never lay my head down to their tenrs. No futher coment for now.
There is no point tring to concealed the truth.Way back in secondary school i was taught the same thing... That if u fight a holy war and kill or be kiiled you will go to heaven(see Allah). Imagine yourself being killed for any reason, i don't think you will be happy where ever you will be. Let us love one another even as Christ Love the Church. God is Love.
Another truth I want to point out is that if all other religions in the world are peaceful and promote mutual understanding in accordance with the teachings of Christ, that only one religion on earth that promotes killings of their neighbor may be feared to assume ANTICHRIST
Glory be to Allah the lord of the universe the one and only who has made it possible for humans to choose between what is good and what is evil. and for who ever brings anything into the religion that was neither said by Allah or his prophet or those that write things with their hands and later said is from Allah just for a gain, Allah says woe be unto them and unto what they have written. The writer of this comment forget to let us know the name of the Imam and the particular mosque in the US where he is their Imam so that true brothers of Islam in the state can be contacted to ask him where he got is own verse or hadith that permit or authorized the killing of non-Muslims.
Allah says in the holy quran that who ever killing any soul unjustly it is like the person has killed the entire human race and that who ever save a soul is like he has saved the entire human race. If the writer is not familiar with the holy quran he should try to get one and understand the basis of Islam. As he concluded that the Muslims believe that non-Muslim should be killed i wonder how i arrived at that if his meeting of an imam made draw a baseline on the believe of millions of Muslim worldwide i think i will consider it to be another campaign of ignorance about Islam.
Could you please mention the secondary school you attended if it is in nigeria and the state the school is located?. And to add to your knowledge their is a great difference between Jihad(strive) and holy war

Kate Ayakor said:
There is no point tring to concealed the truth.Way back in secondary school i was taught the same thing... That if u fight a holy war and kill or be kiiled you will go to heaven(see Allah). Imagine yourself being killed for any reason, i don't think you will be happy where ever you will be. Let us love one another even as Christ Love the Church. God is Love.
DEAR AYOKAR.

LET NOT ARGUE BLINDLY, I JUST QOUTED A VERSE FROM THE BIBLE THAT SHOWED THAT CHRISTIANITY CAME AFTER JESUS, CAN YOU PLEASE TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THAT VERSE OF THE QURAN THAT WAS QOUTED WHEN YOU BEING THOUGHT " TO KILL " BACK IN SECONDARY SCHOOL.

Kate Ayakor said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service