Muslim Belief

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in the prison ministry.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially amongst the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'


I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith, or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.


In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!


This is your chance to make a difference...


FOR GODS' SAKE! PLEASE SEND THIS ON!

Views: 4543

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This guys are monster , stupid religion stuff. let them go to hell !I was once a victim of this there holy war but God's mercy saw me through. I tell them no Jesus No heaven. tell them.
When bad words are used, the objective of an intellectual debate is defeated. So hold your peace and be guided by what you deem fit.

frank osundo said:
peace be and then what? u greet salam alaikum and the next seconds u kill...what is the sense in that greeting? have u seen where religion is meant to be do or die,like obj pdp? in islam coverting to christianity or another religion is visited with dead by stoning,what u bastards called apostacy...pls yoruba who are like ashawo muslim shld not join in this issue, u are not consider a muslim to an average hausa/ fulani moslems...in yoruba land in the same family they can be divided as christians and moslems and live peacefully and happily, that is an exception...the yorubas are not fanatics and we dont categorise them as moslem cos they dont respect such barbaric verses in quaran...they are liberal, but they mother f****** like arabs and alqaeda are the hausa and they fulanis...search ur souls and stop acting drama that u are defending rubbish...before the jos riots that ur people suffered much casualities...have u forgoten how many yorubas,igbos, christians u killed in kano, maiduguri,bauchi, platea, zango kataf, kafanchan,kaningkon,kaduna, zamfara for no just cause...SHUT UP ALL OF U MAD SOULS
We are not saying the perpetrators of these heinous acts are not muslims. What we are saying is that we do not attach whatever they do to the teachings of Islam. All we should tell them is to follow the true teachings of their religion. All these people reference are made are people who don't understand the religion or are overwhelmed by their quest for power or other material gains. We can not judge the religion by the actions of these people. Just like we can not call the killing of thousands of Jews in retaliation of Jesus' (PBUH) death a teaching of christainity, or can we say rituals and many other anti-social practices (like Rev. King) in the churches as things thought by the christain religion? Religions can only be judged by their teachings and not by the actions of some people who only clad themselves in the religious regalia but know next to nothing about the religion.

anwuli gabriel said:
Shuaib Badmus said:
Peace be upon you. This is the greeting of Islam that no other religion has a match. To your article, you can not appreciate how peaceful the religion called Islam is unless you know its precepts from the Holy Qur'an and the practice of the prophet Muhammed (PBUH). Even in times of war, the Holy Qur'an says muslim soldiers should not touch women, children, animals and places of worship of whatever religion.They should only face the army that confronted them in war. How can this same religion command its adherents to kill ''infidels'' in order to attain paradise! Islam teaches peace right from how you can be at peace with your own self, then with your fellow human beings, with other creatures of God that are not human.....to how nations can be at peace with one another, and how the whole world can be at peace. Peace is a very important issue in Islam that it teaches how we can achieve peace economically, politically, socially and in all areas of human endeavours. All these are comprehensively practised by the prophet of Islam (PBUH) as revealed to him by God. Find these two books....''Murder in the name of Allah'' and ''Islam's response to contemporary issues''. I know you will be more informed after reading them. Then you can judge whether Islam is a religion of peace or not.


Dear sis! If this is so, how then can you explain what is happening in your religious domain all over the world and more importantly, in your country? Lets stop fooling ourselves! Lets make a change now and order fellow muslims to do the same all over the world instead of trying to defend this barbaric actions by our muslim folks world wide.
Many people have been quoting the Quran out of context in an effort to show that Islam promotes violence. Examples litter the whole cyberspace.

This is pure nonsense. People doing this are taking selected passages and reading them completely out of context to support whatever argument they wish to make. I can do the same thing with the Bible.
Here are some choice passages from the KJV Bible which when read in isolation makes the Bible appear to be a primer for evil:
1) In Leviticus 25:44-46, the Lord tells the Israelites it's OK to own slaves, provided they are strangers or heathens.
2) In Samuel 15:2-3, the Lord orders Saul to kill all the Amalekite men, women and infants.
3) In Exodus 15:3, the Bible tells us the Lord is a man of war.
4) In Numbers 31, the Lord tells Moses to kill all the Midianites, sparing only the virgins.
5) In Deuteronomy 13:6-16, the Lord instructs Israel to kill anyone who worships a different god or who worships the Lord differently.
6) In Mark 7:9, Jesus is critical of the Jews for not killing their disobedient children as prescribed by Old Testament law.
7) In Luke 19:22-27, Jesus orders killed anyone who refuses to be ruled by him.

Context is important, of course, and many of these seeming cruelties disappear when read as such. However, this would not stop a Christian terrorist from interpreting the Bible in a manner necessary to concoct a religious justification for unspeakable horrors, as Pope Urban II did, for example, when he preached the First Crusade in 1095 or as many American preachers did when they used Leviticus to defend slavery which pillaged Africa for about 300 years!

Political and religious extremists have abused Islamic, Jewish, or Christian scriptures continuously throughout history. Mr. Idogho, a man who claims to be Christian, would do well to learn something of his own faith's scriptures and history before accusing Islam's Quran of promoting violence. And stop posting un-researched articles like this.

I hope some people would bother read through my reply very well before concocting responses.
Good! That is why it is important to draw the line between the behavior or perception of a group of people, and a global religion. They are two dissimilar things!
Or if you may, do i say most of the drug dealers, armed robbers, kidnappers (which are unarguably largely southerners - your brothers and mine) are what they are because they are largely Christians? Arrant nonsense you say?
Well, your argument would create a similitude of you spewing arrant nonsense. Dig?
Take people to court, not their religion!

frank osundo said:
BAD WORDS? BY CLAIMING ISLAM IS RELIGION OF PEACE WHILE IT IS PRACTICALLY PROVEN IS NOT,IS THE BAD AND WORST U VE DONE AND NOTHING INTELLETUAL OR SCIENTIFIC COHERENCE WITH THIS STATEMENT" I AM MR AND MRS PEACEFUL WHILE ALMOST 99% ASTROCITIES IN THE WORLD ARE PERPETRATED BY ISLAM" LET ME ASK U, WHAT IS PEACE IS WHAT MUTALLAB DID THAT COST US MORE DEFAMITY OF NIGERIA IMAGE? OR IS IT NOT AN IMAM WHO IS SURPOSE TO A BEACON OF TRUTH AND MOUTH PEACE OF TRUE GOD THAT MISLED THE STUPID BOY? WHAT IS PEACEFUL IN KILLING USHANG A COPER IN THE NORTH? WHAT IS PEACEFUL FOR STONING SOMEONE WHO LEAVES ISLAM AND HIS OR HER VOLITION?DO U HAVE DIFFERENT DEFINITION OF PEACE?IF MY NAME IS PEACE AND I DONT LIVE BY IT THEN THE AIM IS DEFEATED. IF U ARE YORUBA,THEN PLS STAY AWAY COS I HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER THAT MARRIED A YORUBA MAN AND I KNOW HOW THEY PRACTICE THEIR ISLAM...THE AVERAGE NORTHERN MUSLIMS CALLED U PAGANS OR IZALLA SECTS AND THEY CONSIDER U PEOPLE AS INFIDELS TOO...SO IS IMCOMPATIBLE TO JOIN ISSUES WITH U.
Le Stylo said:
When bad words are used, the objective of an intellectual debate is defeated. So hold your peace and be guided by what you deem fit.

frank osundo said:
peace be and then what? u greet salam alaikum and the next seconds u kill...what is the sense in that greeting? have u seen where religion is meant to be do or die,like obj pdp? in islam coverting to christianity or another religion is visited with dead by stoning,what u bastards called apostacy...pls yoruba who are like ashawo muslim shld not join in this issue, u are not consider a muslim to an average hausa/ fulani moslems...in yoruba land in the same family they can be divided as christians and moslems and live peacefully and happily, that is an exception...the yorubas are not fanatics and we dont categorise them as moslem cos they dont respect such barbaric verses in quaran...they are liberal, but they mother f****** like arabs and alqaeda are the hausa and they fulanis...search ur souls and stop acting drama that u are defending rubbish...before the jos riots that ur people suffered much casualities...have u forgoten how many yorubas,igbos, christians u killed in kano, maiduguri,bauchi, platea, zango kataf, kafanchan,kaningkon,kaduna, zamfara for no just cause...SHUT UP ALL OF U MAD SOULS
You said: MR. now i know u are fanatics and blind...
Osundo, i had said clearly before quoting that people take words out of the context to interpret, i have not said Christianity has ordered nor the Messiah Jesus did. I said, "Here are some choice passages from the KJV Bible which when read in isolation makes the Bible appear to be a primer for evil:"! I only showed you how easy it is to convince or confuse people by using the same words to suit the convictions we desire.
That is why i summed up my response by hoping, "some people would bother read through my reply very well before concocting responses."
...and learn to be courteous when speaking to/with strangers, it was a prime teaching off the Christ. Shalom!


frank osundo said:
MR. now i know u are fanatics and blind... it is childish to bring some verses bible here so as to defend the obvious practicable verses of quran in ur book commensurating with the dastardly acts of ur islam brethrens...it is amusing when u mention that Our lord and saviour Jesus Christ ask christian to kill and u wanted to act smarter but let me reveal ur little and backward brain 'the gospel of luke u quoted and took the last verse was very childish of u and it wasnt words meant as a command it was a parable after an incident,good a thing u mentioned the verses preceding it then let me clarify u In Luke 19:22-27. detail: 19:1 And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho.

19:2 And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich.

19:3 And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature.

19:4 And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way.

19:5 And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house.

19:6 And he made haste, and came down, and received him joyfully.

19:7 And when they saw it, they all murmured, saying, That he was gone to be guest with a man that is a sinner.

19:8 And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord: Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.

19:9 And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.

19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

19:11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.

19:12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.

19:13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.

19:14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.

19:15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.

19:16 Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.

19:17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.

19:18 And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.

19:19 And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.

19:20 And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:

19:21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.

19:22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:

19:23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?

19:24 And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.

19:25 (And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)

19:26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.

19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

19:28 And when he had thus spoken, he went before, ascending up to Jerusalem.

19:29 And it came to pass, when he was come nigh to Bethphage and Bethany, at the mount called the mount of Olives, he sent two of his disciples,

19:30 Saying, Go ye into the village over against you; in the which at your entering ye shall find a colt tied, whereon yet never man sat: loose him, and bring him hither.

19:31 And if any man ask you, Why do ye loose him? thus shall ye say unto him, Because the Lord hath need of him.

19:32 And they that were sent went their way, and found even as he had said unto them.

19:33 And as they were loosing the colt, the owners thereof said unto them, Why loose ye the colt?

19:34 And they said, The Lord hath need of him.

19:35 And they brought him to Jesus: and they cast their garments upon the colt, and they set Jesus thereon.

19:36 And as he went, they spread their clothes in the way.

19:37 And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen;

19:38 Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.

19:39 And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples.

19:40 And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.

19:41 And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it,

19:42 Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.

19:43 For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,

19:44 And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

19:45 And he went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold therein, and them that bought;

19:46 Saying unto them, It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves.

19:47 And he taught daily in the temple. But the chief priests and the scribes and the chief of the people sought to destroy him,

19:48 And could not find what they might do: for all the people were very attentive to hear him.
Pls tell me where a christian killed an attribute it to old testaments? let me educate u more CHRIST JESUS is a symbol of salvation,grace,peace and love, read those verses below:
Luke 6:27 "But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke 23:34 But Jesus was saying, "Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing." And they cast lots, dividing up His garments among themselves.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Acts 7:60 Then falling on his knees, he cried out with a loud voice, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them!" Having said this, he fell asleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Romans 12:20 "BUT IF YOUR ENEMY IS HUNGRY, FEED HIM, AND IF HE IS THIRSTY, GIVE HIM A DRINK; FOR IN SO DOING YOU WILL HEAP BURNING COALS ON HIS HEAD."

islam in our world kills and says he or she awaits a 72 virgins reward...islam today in our world board a flight to kill people like mutallab. islam today in our world has planted seeds of discord in the world and in the present nigeria...be wise




Le Stylo said:
Many people have been quoting the Quran out of context in an effort to show that Islam promotes violence. Examples litter the whole cyberspace.

This is pure nonsense. People doing this are taking selected passages and reading them completely out of context to support whatever argument they wish to make. I can do the same thing with the Bible.
Here are some choice passages from the KJV Bible which when read in isolation makes the Bible appear to be a primer for evil:
1) In Leviticus 25:44-46, the Lord tells the Israelites it's OK to own slaves, provided they are strangers or heathens.
2) In Samuel 15:2-3, the Lord orders Saul to kill all the Amalekite men, women and infants.
3) In Exodus 15:3, the Bible tells us the Lord is a man of war.
4) In Numbers 31, the Lord tells Moses to kill all the Midianites, sparing only the virgins.
5) In Deuteronomy 13:6-16, the Lord instructs Israel to kill anyone who worships a different god or who worships the Lord differently.
6) In Mark 7:9, Jesus is critical of the Jews for not killing their disobedient children as prescribed by Old Testament law.
7) In Luke 19:22-27, Jesus orders killed anyone who refuses to be ruled by him.

Context is important, of course, and many of these seeming cruelties disappear when read as such. However, this would not stop a Christian terrorist from interpreting the Bible in a manner necessary to concoct a religious justification for unspeakable horrors, as Pope Urban II did, for example, when he preached the First Crusade in 1095 or as many American preachers did when they used Leviticus to defend slavery which pillaged Africa for about 300 years!

Political and religious extremists have abused Islamic, Jewish, or Christian scriptures continuously throughout history. Mr. Idogho, a man who claims to be Christian, would do well to learn something of his own faith's scriptures and history before accusing Islam's Quran of promoting violence. And stop posting un-researched articles like this.

I hope some people would bother read through my reply very well before concocting responses.
Mr Frank,
I can see u 're really heating up. Relax!
If you disagree with some people's idealogy, that does not give you the license to call people uncivilized or barbaric names like the way you just did : "pls yoruba who are like ashawo muslim shld not join in this issue". .

Yorubas like other tribes are enlightened people or knows their right from the left. Most Yoruba s are highly enlightened
and can not be pushed over on matters, be it religion or other issues. Yoruba Muslims are well learned likewise Yoruba Christians. So please, face the topic squarely and contribute constructively otherwise ,it's better for you to keep mute.

Mr Frank, It would be difficult for you to partake in intellectual forum if you continue in this manner. You either agree with a view or disagree with it with facts.
Religion whether Christianity or Islam have good followers and bad followers. Are we now saying that the bad followers fully represent the interest of the religion ?
Please Mr. Frank and others who might have similar emotional tendencies should put sentiments aside and contribute in civilize manner. You either agree or disagree and let us know your reasons so that all of us can learn one or two lessons from this VANGAUARD forum.
Thanks.

frank osundo said:
peace be and then what? u greet salam alaikum and the next seconds u kill...what is the sense in that greeting? have u seen where religion is meant to be do or die,like obj pdp? in islam coverting to christianity or another religion is visited with dead by stoning,what u bastards called apostacy...pls yoruba who are like ashawo muslim shld not join in this issue, u are not consider a muslim to an average hausa/ fulani moslems...in yoruba land in the same family they can be divided as christians and moslems and live peacefully and happily, that is an exception...the yorubas are not fanatics and we dont categorise them as moslem cos they dont respect such barbaric verses in quaran...they are liberal, but they mother f****** like arabs and alqaeda are the hausa and they fulanis...search ur souls and stop acting drama that u are defending rubbish...before the jos riots that ur people suffered much casualities...have u forgoten how many yorubas,igbos, christians u killed in kano, maiduguri,bauchi, platea, zango kataf, kafanchan,kaningkon,kaduna, zamfara for no just cause...SHUT UP ALL OF U MAD SOULS
Shuaib Badmus said:
Peace be upon you. This is the greeting of Islam that no other religion has a match. To your article, you can not appreciate how peaceful the religion called Islam is unless you know its precepts from the Holy Qur'an and the practice of the prophet Muhammed (PBUH). Even in times of war, the Holy Qur'an says muslim soldiers should not touch women, children, animals and places of worship of whatever religion.They should only face the army that confronted them in war. How can this same religion command its adherents to kill ''infidels'' in order to attain paradise! Islam teaches peace right from how you can be at peace with your own self, then with your fellow human beings, with other creatures of God that are not human.....to how nations can be at peace with one another, and how the whole world can be at peace. Peace is a very important issue in Islam that it teaches how we can achieve peace economically, politically, socially and in all areas of human endeavours. All these are comprehensively practised by the prophet of Islam (PBUH) as revealed to him by God. Find these two books....''Murder in the name of Allah'' and ''Islam's response to contemporary issues''. I know you will be more informed after reading them. Then you can judge whether Islam is a religion of peace or not.
Mr. Brown, I do hope you don’t have any kind of phobia for Islam. Islam is a complete system of human life be it economically, socially, military and spiritually which if you want to understand Islam in its complete form. The Islamic Holy book came as a revelation to mankind in batches explaining every aspect of the early Muslims and the affairs that bother them. While the life and sayings of the prophet are examples for the entire Muslim Known as the Sunnah. Therefore the Qur’an is primary source of laws and the Sunnah which explains practically the texts in Qur’an. The simple definition of Islam is the complete submission to will of God. There is no doubt that Islam permits the killing of transgressors under some conditions. When Muslims are subjected to all form of atrocities, plunder and injustice for the mere reason that they are Muslims or proclaim Islam. Then fighting for defense and protection of weak, old, children and the faith is allowed. My dear request for you and other alike to study the Holy Qur’an and Sunnah of the prophet aimed for your education and understanding. Then God Almighty may grand you wisdom and piety for his religion
hey find something hence to do, am victim of ur stupid religion figth in kano and jos so u got no excuse brother. find something to do. His only Jesus is rigth way brother. All over the world is u guys causing promblems, in middle east and rest of the world. All because of the injuction of holy war. Too bad brother. change

Abubakar Hadisu Bello said:
Mr. Brown, I do hope you don’t have any kind of phobia for Islam. Islam is a complete system of human life be it economically, socially, military and spiritually which if you want to understand Islam in its complete form. The Islamic Holy book came as a revelation to mankind in batches explaining every aspect of the early Muslims and the affairs that bother them. While the life and sayings of the prophet are examples for the entire Muslim Known as the Sunnah. Therefore the Qur’an is primary source of laws and the Sunnah which explains practically the texts in Qur’an. The simple definition of Islam is the complete submission to will of God. There is no doubt that Islam permits the killing of transgressors under some conditions. When Muslims are subjected to all form of atrocities, plunder and injustice for the mere reason that they are Muslims or proclaim Islam. Then fighting for defense and protection of weak, old, children and the faith is allowed. My dear request for you and other alike to study the Holy Qur’an and Sunnah of the prophet aimed for your education and understanding. Then God Almighty may grand you wisdom and piety for his religion
I stiil stand on the fact that; is only Jesus has got the peace,He said love ur friends but the other way around to our muslim folks. i saw with my on eyes live on a spot on how a family folk was killed by a so call Imam, in jos. So what peace are they saying? GUy this dude are terror to our life . We have got to do something hence nobody's life is save with this muslim dude. cheers

frank osundo said:
BAD WORDS? BY CLAIMING ISLAM IS RELIGION OF PEACE WHILE IT IS PRACTICALLY PROVEN IS NOT,IS THE BAD AND WORST U VE DONE AND NOTHING INTELLETUAL OR SCIENTIFIC COHERENCE WITH THIS STATEMENT" I AM MR AND MRS PEACEFUL WHILE ALMOST 99% ASTROCITIES IN THE WORLD ARE PERPETRATED BY ISLAM" LET ME ASK U, WHAT IS PEACE IS WHAT MUTALLAB DID THAT COST US MORE DEFAMITY OF NIGERIA IMAGE? OR IS IT NOT AN IMAM WHO IS SURPOSE TO A BEACON OF TRUTH AND MOUTH PEACE OF TRUE GOD THAT MISLED THE STUPID BOY? WHAT IS PEACEFUL IN KILLING USHANG A COPER IN THE NORTH? WHAT IS PEACEFUL FOR STONING SOMEONE WHO LEAVES ISLAM AND HIS OR HER VOLITION?DO U HAVE DIFFERENT DEFINITION OF PEACE?IF MY NAME IS PEACE AND I DONT LIVE BY IT THEN THE AIM IS DEFEATED. IF U ARE YORUBA,THEN PLS STAY AWAY COS I HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER THAT MARRIED A YORUBA MAN AND I KNOW HOW THEY PRACTICE THEIR ISLAM...THE AVERAGE NORTHERN MUSLIMS CALLED U PAGANS OR IZALLA SECTS AND THEY CONSIDER U PEOPLE AS INFIDELS TOO...SO IS IMCOMPATIBLE TO JOIN ISSUES WITH U.
Le Stylo said:
When bad words are used, the objective of an intellectual debate is defeated. So hold your peace and be guided by what you deem fit.

frank osundo said:
peace be and then what? u greet salam alaikum and the next seconds u kill...what is the sense in that greeting? have u seen where religion is meant to be do or die,like obj pdp? in islam coverting to christianity or another religion is visited with dead by stoning,what u bastards called apostacy...pls yoruba who are like ashawo muslim shld not join in this issue, u are not consider a muslim to an average hausa/ fulani moslems...in yoruba land in the same family they can be divided as christians and moslems and live peacefully and happily, that is an exception...the yorubas are not fanatics and we dont categorise them as moslem cos they dont respect such barbaric verses in quaran...they are liberal, but they mother f****** like arabs and alqaeda are the hausa and they fulanis...search ur souls and stop acting drama that u are defending rubbish...before the jos riots that ur people suffered much casualities...have u forgoten how many yorubas,igbos, christians u killed in kano, maiduguri,bauchi, platea, zango kataf, kafanchan,kaningkon,kaduna, zamfara for no just cause...SHUT UP ALL OF U MAD SOULS
Na waaaoooo. Where is it stated in Islam that anybody who leaves Islam must be stoned to death ? Who told you. I have close relations who have left Islam for the reason best known to them, yet they are not stoned.
On the contrary, I have seen a Pastor who was almost graduating from a theological school and for the reasons known to him got converted to Islam. According to him, no human preached to him. You won't believe what he passed through in the hands of the seminary management.He was immediately evacuated from the his flat, and the rest of the story was something else. Despite all that, I still have respects for Christian and I would not rubbish it as a religion just because of some people's attitude.

Like I have said before in my previous comments, no matter how you paint an entity, the truth about it would be known to the people by the time the lies starts fading away.


Kolade said:
Mr Frank,
I can see u 're really heating up. Relax!
If you disagree with some people's idealogy, that does not give you the license to call people uncivilized or barbaric names like the way you just did : "pls yoruba who are like ashawo muslim shld not join in this issue". .

Yorubas like other tribes are enlightened people or knows their right from the left. Most Yoruba s are highly enlightened
and can not be pushed over on matters, be it religion or other issues. Yoruba Muslims are well learned likewise Yoruba Christians. So please, face the topic squarely and contribute constructively otherwise ,it's better for you to keep mute.

Mr Frank, It would be difficult for you to partake in intellectual forum if you continue in this manner. You either agree with a view or disagree with it with facts.
Religion whether Christianity or Islam have good followers and bad followers. Are we now saying that the bad followers fully represent the interest of the religion ?
Please Mr. Frank and others who might have similar emotional tendencies should put sentiments aside and contribute in civilize manner. You either agree or disagree and let us know your reasons so that all of us can learn one or two lessons from this VANGAUARD forum.
Thanks.

frank osundo said:
peace be and then what? u greet salam alaikum and the next seconds u kill...what is the sense in that greeting? have u seen where religion is meant to be do or die,like obj pdp? in islam coverting to christianity or another religion is visited with dead by stoning,what u bastards called apostacy...pls yoruba who are like ashawo muslim shld not join in this issue, u are not consider a muslim to an average hausa/ fulani moslems...in yoruba land in the same family they can be divided as christians and moslems and live peacefully and happily, that is an exception...the yorubas are not fanatics and we dont categorise them as moslem cos they dont respect such barbaric verses in quaran...they are liberal, but they mother f****** like arabs and alqaeda are the hausa and they fulanis...search ur souls and stop acting drama that u are defending rubbish...before the jos riots that ur people suffered much casualities...have u forgoten how many yorubas,igbos, christians u killed in kano, maiduguri,bauchi, platea, zango kataf, kafanchan,kaningkon,kaduna, zamfara for no just cause...SHUT UP ALL OF U MAD SOULS
Shuaib Badmus said:
Peace be upon you. This is the greeting of Islam that no other religion has a match. To your article, you can not appreciate how peaceful the religion called Islam is unless you know its precepts from the Holy Qur'an and the practice of the prophet Muhammed (PBUH). Even in times of war, the Holy Qur'an says muslim soldiers should not touch women, children, animals and places of worship of whatever religion.They should only face the army that confronted them in war. How can this same religion command its adherents to kill ''infidels'' in order to attain paradise! Islam teaches peace right from how you can be at peace with your own self, then with your fellow human beings, with other creatures of God that are not human.....to how nations can be at peace with one another, and how the whole world can be at peace. Peace is a very important issue in Islam that it teaches how we can achieve peace economically, politically, socially and in all areas of human endeavours. All these are comprehensively practised by the prophet of Islam (PBUH) as revealed to him by God. Find these two books....''Murder in the name of Allah'' and ''Islam's response to contemporary issues''. I know you will be more informed after reading them. Then you can judge whether Islam is a religion of peace or not.
Sir,
I like you view on what is true christainity I think I would have to have disscussion with you some day please my e-mail be [email protected] [email protected]
christainity is not a religion like you said but a way of life. that is perfectly true.

James said:
The christians should not be involve in arguements to defend their faith..It is not about the fastest growing religion,Of which christianity cannot be brought to comparison.The muslims should go on comparing their reliogion with Others like the Hindus,The Buddhist,The Shintoist,etc....Christianity is not in the state as these.From the very begining it has never been a religion..The beleivers of Jesus Christ Were first called christians in Antioch, Greece Few years after the death Christ..The name Christian means Like Christ.This implies that it has always been about One Being from the very begining of the world..About The Creator,God Almighty.Wanting the Israelites to obey him.About Jesus christ.wanting the people of the world to believe in him and in the process be like him..uptil this moment it is still about him..His examplary life is what the TRUE CHRISTIAN is wanting to live.to always be like him.He is the center of attraction,It is not even about the bible.Which is of course the most sold book the world over.He never even wrote a book,he did not need to write or influence the write up physically...He is the only Who died when it was expected for him to live.the only who resurrected when it was expected for him to rot in the grave..Because In dying He lived forever ...And since then he is the most criticised personality that has ever walked the earth,But still has the strongest influence on more lives than any other person even alive..With the Beauty of the koran and its poetic splendour,The person Of christ is incomparable...He is the only one that has been able to say "I am The way.The Truth and the Life".. he does not speculate for solutions or tell provide a philosophy for solution for the problem of the world.. He will not tell you what to do to,where to go,when to go,to face northe,east west or south in prayers..But instead he tells you that He himself is the solution..Because he is the only who was there when things were perfect in the beginning of time,In the beautiful garden of Eden..he is the oly one who can therefore provide solutions to the questions of life.. for he knows the composite and the make up of the perfect life.. It is not found In PEACEFUL religion,Giving Of alms, and anyother good means which man has propounded,For none of these philosophies or religin has made things perfect.
The Solution to life is a stack opposite of mans religion and philosophy..the solution to life is JESUS CHRIST.. Because he showed us that it is not in Living But in dying....Dont you ever wondered why He died? with all the Miracles acclaimed to him,Wouldnt he have been able to save himself..But Mind you,even while he was dying he was about performing the greatest miracle..Which is the SALVATION OF MAN..There is no other way, no other religion,No laws,no philosophy By which man can be saved. Except Believing In the Life,Death and Resurrection of this This great Personality...JESUS CHRIST..Even TIME is being measured with Him...HE IS COMING AGAIN!! wheather you like it or not.....This Things I wrote are like Mystries,,And it is what Christianity is all about...Chistianity is Living Celebrating The Life of Jesus Christ Who Is God....Yes That Is the Hardest To Beleive of the Mystry, Him being God..
The Complexity of the nature and the controversies of the existence God Is seen In the Complexity and controversy of Jesus Christ.


ite>wale adeyemi said:
Its funny that an educated person can believe this article you just presented. I'm a muslim and a proud one. I have never been told to kill any 'infidel' or non muslims. No where in the holy Quran does it mention the unjust killing of innocent non muslims. This is an unfair lie and unjust potrayal of islam.
All you need to know the truth is to google the author and his antecedence. Mr Mathes has been on a 'crusade' against Islam since 9/11. He will stop at nothing to rubbish this beautiful religion. Perhaps he should explain why Islam is growing so fast!

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service