Muslim Belief

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in the prison ministry.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially amongst the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith, or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

This is your chance to make a difference...

FOR GODS' SAKE! PLEASE SEND THIS ON!

Views: 4524

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my brother, u re welcome...angels of darkness are in all disguise they are hovering around finding whom to devour . i know edwin aka is not even baptized the name he claims,he is a muslim but wants to rare his utterly mischievous head through the stolen words of some dejected so called atheists. u could wonder, how an atheist,could defend islam and push the goal post of attack on christian...hahahaha. childish and illiteracy could trigger such sickness that the fellow is suffering.
yes u re so right, islam and mohammed were predicted as doomsday after our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ's mission on earth. people who dont no,islam is very incompatible with the culture of some africans,like: yoruba,igbos and people of south south,southwest,southeast and middle belts. these people abhors bloodshed and preach sanctity of life. but some of the middle east and our evil northern islamic people are decedents of this killer and his religion,they inflicted such cannibalism curse to some of us in the south west who lipservice wise believe islam is peaceful while it falls short of peace.
as i will always maintain,a religion built on blood of the innocent will always be restless...they are everywhere killing themselves,bombing people,killing kids and their parents, commiting huge of crime to humanity,yet people call thiS SHAM a peaceful religion...I SEE!

The Prince said:
@ Lanre
Thank you my brother for exposing this fraudulent entity called EDWIN AKA, he is a liar and a an agent of the devil like his muslim brothers whom he is trying to defend. Can you imagine? not to even mention the evil site he dug it out from. He didnt even quote it, he copied it verbatim. EDWIN AKA IS A FRAUD, A DISGRACE, SHAME ON HIM. Alas our God is not asleep, he will continue to expose all agents of evil in any guise they may assume, Amen.
jimoh lanre said:
I WILL WANT US TO BEWARE OF IMPOSTORS AND THOSE WHO ARE STARK ILLITERATE YET WANT PEOPLE TO GIVE CREDIT TO THEM FOR PEOPLE WORKS:THE SOCALLED 'EUROPEAN WORKER' AND EDWIN AKA HAS SHOWN THE MANNER WHICH SOME DUBIOUS POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA REAP WHERE THEY DONT SOW...U COPIED AND PASTED SOMEONE TEXTS TO GAIN WHAT?ATTENTION OR DISTRACTION?I TOLD U,U ARE STILL A BABY?AND I HAD VOWED TO IGNORE U BUT IS QUITE IN ORDER TO ALSO SHAME U MORE ON UR KNOWLEDGE DEFICIENCY. U TOOK THE TEXT BELOW FROM http://www.evilbible.com/Top_Ten_List.htm AND WHAT PURPOSE DO U WANT TO ACHIEVE? U LACK WHAT TO SAY AND NOW U GO HELTER SKELTER TO PROOF A POINT COPYING BOTH BAND WEBSITES AND UNACCREDITED BLOG TEXTS,BUT SORRY THOUSANDS OF US ARE INTO RESEARCH AND WE CAN TELL U THE AUTHENTICITY AND THE FALSEHOOD OF SUCH SITES. NO SANE HUMAN BEING WILL TAKE CREDIT FOR WHAT IS NOT HIS,ORLESS THAT PERSON IS A THIEF OR A DEVOURER AND THAT IS WHAT U ARE.
DO URSELF A FAVOUR GO TO NTA AND PERFECT WHAT U BELIEF,THAN RESORTING TO SENDING PEOPLE'S TEXTS TO TAKE THEIR CREDIT.IT IS VERY LAUGHABLE WHEN U CANT ARTICULATE COMMON SENSE ANALYSIS HERE, OUTSIDE IT WILL BE A SUICIDAL MISSION.
AS A CHRISTIAN I WISH U GOOD LUCK,SALVATION IS NT COMPULSION...IT MAY BE A COMPULSION IN SOME RELIGION TO BE PART OF THEM...BUT CHRISTIANITY IS DISCOVERY OF THE PURPOSE OF BEING A CREATURE OF GOD.NO MAN WILL STAND FOR U ON THE LAST DAY,U WILL ACCOUNT FOR WHATEVER U DO HERE ON EARTH...SO KEEP UP IN DELUSION! GOOD U DIRECTED TO PRINCE BUT VERY BAD U DONT NO U HAVE MADE URSELF A FOOL Edwin Aka said:
@Prince..
This is for you "Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian"
10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours. 9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.
8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.

The Prince said:
May God have mercy on your soul son.

Edwin Aka said:
@Prince

That was the favorite quotes from you Pastor .. when he needs you to donate more money
Lanre, I want to believe that we are discussing issue and not attacking personalities, calling me names cannot achieve whatever your desires are, I am saying this not that I do not have better derogatory words I can use to respond to your onslaught.
However, I still believe I need to educate you further on the wrong notion of occultism you ascribed to Islam, investigating Islam would be very simple for any person or group of persons that may embark on such exercise as all the necessary spiritual documents namely Al-Quran, Hadith and other Islamic literature books are available all over the world.
As I said earlier, mosques are built in the open places accessible to any person with curious mind; you cannot compare that with churches. How many churches in Nigeria can allow its activities to be investigated? Most churches in Nigeria are either built in the jungles or other suspicious places like river bank or mountains, members appear in different colours like white, red, blue or black all in the name of Christ. We have some that don’t even talk to each other, I believe you know better. What name will you call that if Islam is an occultic group.
The story of Jesus of Oyingbo is still fresh in memory, the few that survived the exploit can still not come out of their imbecility. His churches adorn various parts of Lagos, you also remember a pastor in USA that gave poison to all his followers so that they can all die and make heaven. What will you say about two churches in Nigeria where members were attacking each other with guns, machets and other dangerous weapons, one based in Benin and the other in Warri, are they muslims?
You mentioned that as a Yoruba Muslim, my head would not be spared by my fellow muslims in the north, if you admit that how come you now associate the killing in the north to religion. I will never support killing of my fellow human being, that somebody chooses to be an extremist should not be generalized. We have muslims all over the country and not only in the north, the crises in the north has its own peculiarity that transcends religion.
Having read all your fictions about Islam, I could not understand what your objectives are. Of all the stories you mentioned, which one has direct link to Islam, that a man was caught with human skull in Ibadan or wherever, a man was caught trying to kidnap a child, what has it got to do with Islam. Even if a muslim cleric is involved in such fetish practice, he is on his own, he cannot bring that to the mosque or preach it outside. It is his own personal business and whosoever patronizes him is equally on his own.
Muslims have been spiritually empowered to achieve whatever their desires are through prayer. “Do not make mischief in the earth after it has been purged. Pray to Him in fear and hope, His mercy is within the reach of the righteous” Quran7:56.
tontable or whatever you call yourself, we are discussing issue here and not name calling, minimum decorum should be maintained. If you are out to insult, please find another forum.
tontable or whatever you call yourself, we are discussing issue here and not name calling, minimum decorum should be maintained, if you like my dress, they are available in the market. If your desire is to insult people, please look for another forum.
Hi Wale

Thank you for your help.. Its seems to be a good Idea for me to become A moslem,
Why ? Because your are among the persons with clear reason and respect in this Forum
Thank you.

Anyway @Prince, Jimoh, and their likewise , after reading your thread I decided that It will be of gods intrest(Note not my Intrest but gods intrest) if I do repent and accept Christ as my personal savior . :-)

Stop!

I am still on the process, so its still a pending matter.. ;-)

Can you pleases explain the followng chapters to me, I used to read them but fail to understand them..
As soon as I get your reply .. I will repent .. from my sins.. (even though I cannot remember the last time I did sinned)
and become a christiana, sorry Christian.. or may be a jew.. (I will become jewish) even though the real jews will not accept me (being a gentile)

Theological doctrines:

1. God is satisfied with his works
Gen 1:31
God is dissatisfied with his works.
Gen 6:6
2. God dwells in chosen temples
2 Chron 7:12,16
God dwells not in temples
Acts 7:48
3. God dwells in light
Tim 6:16
God dwells in darkness
1 Kings 8:12/ Ps 18:11/ Ps 97:2
4. God is seen and heard
Ex 33:23/ Ex 33:11/ Gen 3:9,10/ Gen 32:30/ Is 6:1/
Ex 24:9-11
God is invisible and cannot be heard
John 1:18/ John 5:37/ Ex 33:20/ 1 Tim 6:16
5. God is tired and rests
Ex 31:17
God is never tired and never rests
Is 40:28
6. God is everywhere present, sees and knows all things
Prov 15:3/ Ps 139:7-10/ Job 34:22,21
God is not everywhere present, neither sees nor knows all
things
Gen 11:5/ Gen 18:20,21/ Gen 3:8
7. God knows the hearts of men
Acts 1:24/ Ps 139:2,3
God tries men to find out what is in their heart
Deut 13:3/ Deut 8:2/ Gen 22:12
8. God is all powerful
Jer 32:27/ Matt 19:26
God is not all powerful
Judg 1:19
9. God is unchangeable
James 1:17/ Mal 3:6/ Ezek 24:14/ Num 23:19
God is changeable
Gen 6:6/ Jonah 3:10/ 1 Sam 2:30,31/ 2 Kings 20:1,4,5,6/
Ex 33:1,3,17,14
10. God is just and impartial
Ps 92:15/ Gen 18:25/ Deut 32:4/ Rom 2:11/ Ezek 18:25
God is unjust and partial
Gen 9:25/ Ex 20:5/ Rom 9:11-13/ Matt 13:12
11. God is the author of evil
Lam 3:38/ Jer 18:11/ Is 45:7/ Amos 3:6/ Ezek 20:25
God is not the author of evil
1 Cor 14:33/ Deut 32:4/ James 1:13
12. God gives freely to those who ask
James 1:5/ Luke 11:10
God withholds his blessings and prevents men from receiving
them
John 12:40/ Josh 11:20/ Is 63:17
13. God is to be found by those who seek him
Matt 7:8/ Prov 8:17
God is not to be found by those who seek him
Prov 1:28
14. God is warlike
Ex 15:3/ Is 51:15
God is peaceful
Rom 15:33/ 1 Cor 14:33
15. God is cruel, unmerciful, destructive, and ferocious
Jer 13:14/ Deut 7:16/ 1 Sam 15:2,3/ 1 Sam 6:19
God is kind, merciful, and good
James 5:11/ Lam 3:33/ 1 Chron 16:34/ Ezek 18:32/ Ps 145:9/
1 Tim 2:4/ 1 John 4:16/ Ps 25:8
16. God's anger is fierce and endures long
Num 32:13/ Num 25:4/ Jer 17:4
God's anger is slow and endures but for a minute
Ps 103:8/ Ps 30:5
17. God commands, approves of, and delights in burnt offerings,
sacrifices ,and holy days
Ex 29:36/ Lev 23:27/ Ex 29:18/ Lev 1:9
God disapproves of and has no pleasure in burnt offerings,
sacrifices, and holy days.
Jer 7:22/ Jer 6:20/ Ps 50:13,4/ Is 1:13,11,12
18. God accepts human sacrifices
2 Sam 21:8,9,14/ Gen 22:2/ Judg 11:30-32,34,38,39
God forbids human sacrifice
Deut 12:30,31
19. God tempts men
Gen 22:1/ 2 Sam 24:1/ Jer 20:7/ Matt 6:13
God tempts no man
James 1:13
20. God cannot lie
Heb 6:18
God lies by proxy; he sends forth lying spirits t deceive
2 Thes 2:11/ 1 Kings 22:23/ Ezek 14:9
21. Because of man's wickedness God destroys him
Gen 6:5,7
Because of man's wickedness God will not destroy him
Gen 8:21
22. God's attributes are revealed in his works.
Rom 1:20
God's attributes cannot be discovered
Job 11:7/ Is 40:28
23. There is but one God
Deut 6:4
There is a plurality of gods
Gen 1:26/ Gen 3:22/ Gen 18:1-3/ 1 John 5:7
Please Note : you can find the rest of the article at "http://www.evilbible.com/Biblical%20Contradictions.htm"
pls ignored the fool he has gone as far as to reveal his evil islamic identity...i will want him to own up and come out with his true identity and with those bible qoutations that he didnt substantiate what he wants to know...then we will compare it with cut and paste quaran and its purpose of wickedness. just dont reply a fool pls...

The Prince said:
The Prince said:
"A fool says there's no God".
Edwin Aka said:
Hi all

The Americans and the Europeans are also doing the debate.. Why should we Africans Ignore it Watch on the debate

Is God History ?

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/FaceOff/
wale, u talk like some one whose brain has knocked..what attacks are u talking about when the truth is told? may be as the saying goes truth is bitter. u could dismiss my own version of story and my references that have both imam and his transaction of human heads in the mosques and many islamic faithful who indulge in such practices.mind u it was meant as a respond to the claimed that otokoto ritual are church goers...so urs is the fact? that is islam for u, lies and quest for dominance by force and killings..thesse are what u replicated in sudan,irag,iran,jos,bauchi,kaduna,sokoto,kano,syria,malaysia and so many places.it is a known fact that cant be denied that those who practice islam are killers other who dont kill are peripheral islamic mosques goers. mosques are bunkers for stock piling of guns in those states...go to the north even in the south mosques are built in the gutters,some that are built in the houses...are use to molest kid,sodomised them,abuse them,sent them for almajaris mission to forment crisis...mosques that suicide bombers killed people in promise of 72 virgins in many countries,in yemen people were killed in mosques over control of northern mosques..u have also accepted that my submission about northern muslim cuttung off ur head is true,then why wondering and looking afar for ritualists when it is obvious that northern muslim killed with their deadly instrument "alahubar"...senseless people.u are my brother but the northern islam consider u also as infidel take it or u leave...GO TO NORTH U WILL KNOW BETTER.islam and mohammed are bad gifts to human world.
jesus of oynbo ask him his name..ahmed,just like sat guru is also mohammed, ur prophet came and stole biblical verses and torah and declared himself sealing prophesies...that he is the last prophet..what a greedy murderer? so it is not new, edwin aka islamic man is also doing his,tomorrow u may take up a name and say u are a christian...but vanity upon vanity all is vanity...christianity remains pure.

Wale Salau said:
Lanre, I want to believe that we are discussing issue and not attacking personalities, calling me names cannot achieve whatever your desires are, I am saying this not that I do not have better derogatory words I can use to respond to your onslaught.
However, I still believe I need to educate you further on the wrong notion of occultism you ascribed to Islam, investigating Islam would be very simple for any person or group of persons that may embark on such exercise as all the necessary spiritual documents namely Al-Quran, Hadith and other Islamic literature books are available all over the world. As I said earlier, mosques are built in the open places accessible to any person with curious mind; you cannot compare that with churches. How many churches in Nigeria can allow its activities to be investigated? Most churches in Nigeria are either built in the jungles or other suspicious places like river bank or mountains, members appear in different colours like white, red, blue or black all in the name of Christ. We have some that don’t even talk to each other, I believe you know better. What name will you call that if Islam is an occultic group. The story of Jesus of Oyingbo is still fresh in memory, the few that survived the exploit can still not come out of their imbecility. His churches adorn various parts of Lagos, you also remember a pastor in USA that gave poison to all his followers so that they can all die and make heaven. What will you say about two churches in Nigeria where members were attacking each other with guns, machets and other dangerous weapons, one based in Benin and the other in Warri, are they muslims? You mentioned that as a Yoruba Muslim, my head would not be spared by my fellow muslims in the north, if you admit that how come you now associate the killing in the north to religion. I will never support killing of my fellow human being, that somebody chooses to be an extremist should not be generalized. We have muslims all over the country and not only in the north, the crises in the north has its own peculiarity that transcends religion.
Having read all your fictions about Islam, I could not understand what your objectives are. Of all the stories you mentioned, which one has direct link to Islam, that a man was caught with human skull in Ibadan or wherever, a man was caught trying to kidnap a child, what has it got to do with Islam. Even if a muslim cleric is involved in such fetish practice, he is on his own, he cannot bring that to the mosque or preach it outside. It is his own personal business and whosoever patronizes him is equally on his own.
Muslims have been spiritually empowered to achieve whatever their desires are through prayer. “Do not make mischief in the earth after it has been purged. Pray to Him in fear and hope, His mercy is within the reach of the righteous” Quran7:56.
Lanre, welldone, May God bless bountifully.
I have ignored him already, like they say Silence is the best answer for a fool, he has proved beyond doubt that is not okay, so there is no point exchanging words with him people will not know the difference btw us. I will only pray to God to have mercy on him.
Despite all said and done, I would like our muslim brothers and sister here present to tell us what Islam has done for Africa other than wars upon wars, setting two African communities at loggerheads with each other and while we fight, they take over our land and chase us out, the entire northern Africa has been taken by Arabs and Turks under the guise of Islam, While our people are foolishly wallowing in the religion oblivious of the underlying strategy of the Arabs. As am talking right now, the remnant Black Skin Africans in Mauritania, are still in slavery under the Arab/Magrebs even though they are equally Muslims, not to mention the ethnic cleansing going on In Sudan. Black Africans are treated with disdain in Egypt, even though that was and still is our ancestral heritage, while the Arabs and their associates desecrate the graves of our ancestors at will.
Same could be said of the Europeans, but at least they had the decency to go back to their land when their time was up. But in the case of the Arabs, they came first before, way before the europeans and they are still here, and they will be the first to tell you the whiteman is your enemy, while they are the ones gradually taken over your land and resources as instructed by "Allah". Does that not tell you something? They are gunning for your head and your land, if we dont do something to chase them back, Then I wonder what becomes of the Black Race. Time for us all to rise up and speak up, irrespective of creed. Enough said, PEACE TO YOU MY BROTHERS am out.
May God Help Us All.

jimoh lanre said:
pls ignored the fool he has gone as far as to reveal his evil islamic identity...i will want him to own up and come out with his true identity and with those bible qoutations that he didnt substantiate what he wants to know...then we will compare it with cut and paste quaran and its purpose of wickedness. just dont reply a fool pls...

The Prince said:
The Prince said:
"A fool says there's no God".
Edwin Aka said:
Hi all

The Americans and the Europeans are also doing the debate.. Why should we Africans Ignore it Watch on the debate

Is God History ?

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/FaceOff/
Hi all

see the link below. Warning!!!
contains a horrific images :-)

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/29/joseph-and-mary-in-bed-obscene...

What do you think.. She will never be satisfied again :-)
you are a liar
another blood sacrifice to ur ala this is presently happening in moscow...this is what ur brothers said as reported in the online news praising they killers"Dozens of contributors to three Web sites affiliated with al-Qaida wrote comments in praise of Monday's attacks. One site opened a special page to "receive congratulations" for the Chechen rebels who "started the dark tunnel attacks in the apostate countries," and wished for God to accept the two women as martyrs. " this is height of delusion by a scammer mohammed

Wale Salau said:
However, I still believe I need to educate you further on the wrong notion of occultism you ascribed to Islam, investigating Islam would be very simple for any person or group of persons that may embark on such exercise as all the necessary spiritual documents namely Al-Quran, Hadith and other Islamic literature books are available all over the world.
As I said earlier, mosques are built in the open places accessible to any person with curious mind; you cannot compare that with churches. How many churches in Nigeria can allow its activities to be investigated? Most churches in Nigeria are either built in the jungles or other suspicious places like river bank or mountains, members appear in different colours like white, red, blue or black all in the name of Christ. We have some that don’t even talk to each other, I believe you know better. What name will you call that if Islam is an occultic group.
The story of Jesus of Oyingbo is still fresh in memory, the few that survived the exploit can still not come out of their imbecility. His churches adorn various parts of Lagos, you also remember a pastor in USA that gave poison to all his followers so that they can all die and make heaven. What will you say about two churches in Nigeria where members were attacking each other with guns, machets and other dangerous weapons, one based in Benin and the other in Warri, are they muslims?
You mentioned that as a Yoruba Muslim, my head would not be spared by my fellow muslims in the north, if you admit that how come you now associate the killing in the north to religion. I will never support killing of my fellow human being, that somebody chooses to be an extremist should not be generalized. We have muslims all over the country and not only in the north, the crises in the north has its own peculiarity that transcends religion.
Its not an insult but freedom of speech. Seeing is believing. If Mohammed was that a unique fellow as you claim, how come he married 9 wives and regulated that of his followers to 4. In fact his last wife was just a child of 9yrs of age. Where is the righteousness. That man, a so called prophet was a hypocrite. Read all the story concerning Jesus, you'll not pin point any flaw in His life.

Bello Adamu Mutum-biyu said:
This is another mockery of our religion. Go ahead and write whatever you feels like, we believe Islam will surely outlast your hypocracy. It is indeed a religion of Allah and He has promised to against all odds safe guard it. No amount of intimidation, lies, deceits, distortions or concocted stories will change the fact that Islam is today the fastest growing religion. This captioned is rubbish and I AM CONVINCED IS NOT REAL AT ALL. There is no where such is mention! Vanguard Newspaper should also be very careful for permitting this kind of insults on a particular religion. This is indeed another calculated attempt to tarnish islam and God will NEVER let you succeed!!!

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service