Muslim Belief

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in the prison ministry.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially amongst the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith, or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

This is your chance to make a difference...

FOR GODS' SAKE! PLEASE SEND THIS ON!

Views: 4543

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"A fool says there's no God".

Edwin Aka said:
Hi all

The Americans and the Europeans are also doing the debate.. Why should we Africans Ignore it

Watch on the debate

Is God History ?

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/FaceOff/
@Prince

That was the favorite quotes from you Pastor .. when he needs you to donate more money
hahahahha..noise making!(I work with some of the Europeans, who brought us this Religion.)edwin aka,hahahahaha...u could also work with lucifer or satan he is also an european..words like a baby. meaning all european are missionary,therefore even satan is.right?empty brag,it could be u are in one corner pounding pounded yam and was narrrowly fournate to have access to internet.
i will like U to listen to urself 'Please wake up and re-think.. . If all Nigerians spend the same amount of time we spend praying to an unforeseen god, and focus on how to improve our living condition.. Nigeria should be a better place to live.
As the saying goes …”God help those who help them self”
' WHAT GOD AGAIN THAT HELPS?THOUGHT NO GOD AS U SAID?WHY NOT FREETHINKING HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES?CONFUSE!CONFUSE!CONFUSE...hello,u are a baby,i will educate u on atheism and agnosticism and all about its insanity,check all those who are pioneers of this movement,how they end. i will never reply u,bcos it makes u puff and u thinks u could close rank with intellectuals...i mean ur reasoning ends in ur room cos it nonsense. I ALSO READ UR COPY AND PASTE NONSENSE U STOLE WORDS FROM H.L. Mencken " The simple fact is that the New Testament, as we know it, is a helter-skelter accumulation of more or less discordant documents, some of them probably of respectable origin but others palpably apocryphal, and that most of them, the good along with the bad, show unmistakable signs of having been tampered with"HAHAHAHAHAH JUST TO BACKUP UR CHEAP BOAST OF WORKING WITH EUROPEANS,WOW! GREAT EUROPEANS WORKER..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!SOME OF US ARE PARTLY EUROPEANS AND NIGERIANS,YET NO NOISE LIKE THE AKAS DOES.
ANOTHER BUNCH OF FOOLISHNESS IS BETHROTHAL,EUROPEAN WORKER,U DONT NO THAT BETHROTHED MEANS A CONTRACT OF A FUTURE MARRIAGE NOT AS SAME WITH MARRIAGE? HOW SOMEONE THAT DONT DECIPHER ORDINARY LEXICAL AND USAGE OF WORDS UNDERSTANDS BLESSED VIRGIN MARY'S CONCEPTION? HOW CAN U KNOW THE SUPREMACY OF GOD TO MAKE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE? IS JUST ASKING HOW COULD A AN OBJECT FLIES IN THE AIR AND CONVEY PEOPLE TO PLACES...BUT WAS MADE POSSIBLE BY SCIENTISTS AND GOD'S AID TO HAVE MADE PLANES...
SO I WONT SAY U ARE STUPID BUT I PITY U FOR UR STATE OF HEALTH...AND I WONT REPLY U ON THIS ISSUES AGAIN,IT HAS NO BASIS.

Edwin Aka said:
Dear Jimoh..
Sorry but I don't believe in any god that make love to another man's wife. ()
God chose for the mother of his Son a daughter of Israel, a young Jewish woman of Nazareth in Galilee, "a virgin “betrothed” to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary":

I think betrothed here means married .. Betrothal was binding as marriage and a divorce was necessary to terminate a betrothal
Then why in Gods’ name sorry.. why in gods name did the holy spirit made love to another man’s wife? In the first place ? is that not Adultery?
This is just a small logic..

The idea of a virgin giving birth existed thousands of years before the birth of Christ..
Ancient pagans who worshipped Cybele held a ritual for Attis, her consort of virgin birth believed to die and be reborn at this time during the spring. These rites were brought to Rome about 204 BCE, predating Christian worship by about 250 years.

The simple fact is that the New Testament, as we know it, is a helter-skelter accumulation of more or less discordant documents, some of them probably of respectable origin but others palpably apocryphal, and that most of them, the good along with the bad, show unmistakable signs of having been tampered with.

What is sad about the whole story is this.. I work with some of the Europeans, who brought us this Religion. They (the so called European Elite) have a different attitude towards religion. Recently in Rome (The so called founding ground of modern Christianity), Religions Relic was banned in public schools.

Separation of State and Religion.
The same thing is applicable in the United States of America.

I believe the so called religions masters are taking advantage of the
poor helpless uneducated masses (draining them from their hard earned wages)

You told me to look around .. I did and do you know what I saw..?

Have a look at the attached picture.. Some of the people behind this machine (are not practicing Christians or Moslems )
But right now as you are reading this article you are enjoying the fruit of their labor

Please wake up and re-think.. . If all Nigerians spend the same amount of time we spend praying to an unforeseen god, and focus on how to improve our living condition.. Nigeria should be a better place to live.
As the saying goes …”God help those who help them self”

Before I leave you for today..
Just another piece George Carlin
“Trillions and trillions of prayers every day asking and begging and pleading for favors.
'Do this'
'Gimme that'
'I want a new car'
'I want a better job'.
And most of this praying takes place on Sunday.
And I say fine,
pray for anything you want.
Pray for anything.
But...what about the divine plan?
Remember that?
The divine plan.
Long time ago god made a divine plan.
Gave it a lot of thought.
Decided it was a good plan.
Put it into practice.
And for billion and billions of years the divine plan has been doing just fine.
Now you come along and pray for something.
Well, suppose the thing you want isn't in god's divine plan.
What do you want him to do?
Change his plan?
Just for you?
Doesn't it seem a little arrogant?
It's a divine plan.
What's the use of being god if every run-down schmuck with a two dollar prayer book can come along and f**k up your plan?
And here's something else, another problem you might have;
suppose your prayers aren't answered.
What do you say?
'Well it's god's will.
God's will be done.
' Fine, but if it gods will and he's going to do whatever he wants to anyway;
why the f**k bother praying in the first place?
Seems like a big waste of time to me.
Couldn't you just skip the praying part and get right to his will?

[George Carlin, from "You Are All Diseased".]”
Brothers and Sisters, why do we engage ourselves in needless arguement over religion. What we need are those things that will unite us as human being. Islam never permit the killing of non muslims not to talk of women,children or the aged. What we have is political thugs that claim to be religious.The likes of Idiamin,Charles Taylor and others are just vagabonds that were fortunate be in power. What you have in Iraq,Afghanistan,Pakistan,Iran, Egypt and even in Saudi Arabia are not true representation of Islam. You may call it any name, a typical Islam as practiced by Holy Prophet(sw) was an embodiment of peace. Islam isfrom root word Salaam-Peace or Salem. Please visit these sites for more clarificationd....alislam.org,loveforallhatredfornone.org or any local Ahmadiyya Mosque. I will never be part of any name calling in the name of religion.Jesus,Moses,Noah,et all(may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon them) are considered prophets of Islam. So, all these arguement are based on sentiments because we are connected in one way or the other to our respective religions either by birth or by conversion. Dont be surprise that most of us arguing here except few of us has deem it fit to look into other peoples book be it bible, Qur'an,and other books. As a muslim, I believe in Jesus, Moses and othe past prophets. I also have firm faith in their holy books. You will be surprise as well that a part of the Holy Qur'an was named after Mary, Jesus Mother. So, why not look at the positive things that will unite us instead of this confussion. Why cant we borrow a leave from our sisters in U.K Jamaat of Ahmadiyya as presented below. Enjoy
[AhmadiFriends.com] UK Peace Symposium in Lankan Media
/2010/ 03/26/inaugural- ahmadiyya- muslim-peace- prize-awarded- to-lord-eric- avebury/

www.lankaweb. com – 27.03.2010.

INAUGURAL AHMADIYYA MUSLIM PEACE PRIZE AWARDED TO LORD ERIC AVEBURY
Posted on March 26th, 2010
AHMADIYYA MUSLIM JAMAAT PEACE SYMPOSIUM 2010 – REPORT

By A. Abdul Aziz,

Press Secretary, Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama’at, Sri Lanka .

The Head of the World-wide Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, Hadhrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad, spoke at length about how to achieve global peace whilst delivering the keynote address at the seventh Annual Peace Conference hosted by the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama’at UK at the Bait-ul-Futuh Mosque in Morden, held recently. The event was attended by over 550 non-Ahmadi guests, including a number of Parliamentarians. During the event Hadhrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad presented Lord Eric Avebury with the inaugural Ahmadiyya Peace Prize in recognition his continued efforts to protect human rights across the world.

Rafiq Hayat, the National President of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama’at in the UK , opened the event by welcoming the guests. He said that under the leadership of Hadhrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community was leading the way in terms of service to humanity. He said that hundreds of schools, colleges and hospitals were run by the Jamaat in remote towns and villages across Africa where education or medical treatment is provided regardless of creed or colour.

Siobhain McDonagh, MP for Mitcham and Morden, spoke of how despite differences of faith, all humans were joined by a desire for happiness, equality and respect. These values, she said, were clearly asserted by the Holy Qur’an.

The Shadow Minister for Transport, Stephen Hammond MP, commented that much of the conflict in the world was based upon ‘easy misunderstandings’ and that functions such as the Peace Conference were a means to remove such misconceptions and distrust.

Laura Moffatt, MP for Crawley , said that she believed that ‘there cannot be a single soul who does not support the work of the Ahmadiyya Muslim community’. She added that she hoped that an Ahmadiyya mosque would soon be opened in her constituency.

The Shadow Minister for Communities and Local Government, Justine Greening MP, remarked that for peace to develop ‘understanding, tolerance and respect’ were the key factors. She said the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community (Jama’at) was actively engaged in ‘breaking down barriers’.

Tom Cox, an MP from 1970-2005, spoke of the ongoing persecution of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community in Pakistan . He said that he had recently visited the country and had seen at first hand the cruelty inflicted upon Ahmadi Muslims. He said that some had been brutally murdered, whilst others were imprisoned for years without recourse to proper means of justice. He said he was struck by the fact that despite the ongoing cruelty all the Ahmadi Muslims continued to repeat the motto ‘Love for All, Hatred for None’.

Martin Linton, MP for Battersea, said that he was a ‘great admirer’ of Islam and in particular the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. He said the Community displayed a great example of tolerance and respect for all.

Tom Brake, MP for Carshalton and Wallington, said that the Ahmadiyya Community’s message of peace needed to be heard around the world. He added that he was sure that all of the major political parties would try their utmost to bring about an end to the persecution of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community.

Andrew Pelling, MP for Central Croydon, said that it was crucially important to understand the need and importance of world peace and that he hoped that the cruelties inflicted upon Ahmadis and Christians in Pakistan would soon end.

Dominic Grieve QC, the Shadow Secretary of State for Justice, said he was aware that the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama’at was doing a great deal at local levels to bring about peace and tolerance.

Following on from the MPs speeches, the inaugural Ahmadiyya Peace Prize was presented to Lord Eric Avebury, in recognition for his lifetime devotion to the issue of human rights. The award, along with a cheque for £10,000, was presented by Hadhrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad. Upon receiving the award Lord Avebury said that he had been left ‘overwhelmed’ by the honour. Commenting upon the Ahmadiyya motto of ‘Love for All, Hatred for None’ he said that if others lived their lives according to that principle there would be much less conflict in the world. He condemned the long standing persecution of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community in various countries and said that this was an issue on which all British politicians were united.

The keynote address by Hadhrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad, the Fifth Khalifa (Caliph), of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama’at (Community) began at 8.25pm. During his forty minute speech His Holiness discussed the major obstacles impeding long lasting peace: the oppression of minority groups; corruption; the failure of governments to take concrete steps to prevent cruelty; the preoccupation of certain groups with interfering with the basic rights of individuals and the constant failure of the United Nations to work as a united organization where all countries were equal.

His Holiness began his address by highlighting the ‘high objective’ which was sought by all. The high objective was peace both at an individual and societal level. He said that over 1400 years ago the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) had outlined how true peace could be achieved – by treating others in the same way that you wished for yourself to be treated. His Holiness said that this ‘golden principle’ applied as much today as it ever had before.

He continued that in today’s world the desire for peace was becoming a distant dream. Cruelty and conflict were replacing love and harmony as matters of norm. Western countries bore some responsibility for this sad state of affairs. His Holiness mentioned Ethiopia , a country ravaged by famine and violence. Even though limited aid was sent there from to time, due to corruption the vast majority never reached those innocent men, women and children who were starving. Instead corrupt officials used the wealth for their own personal pleasure or for stockpiling weapons from powerful nations as a means to preserve their own seats of power.

In Palestine , Western Governments had continually turned a blind eye to the attacks of the Israeli forces. He said that even if the Palestinians were not blameless the response of Israelis was wholly disproportionate. If they believed that in the long term their attacks would increase their peace and security they were very much mistaken because hatred would naturally develop in the hearts of the helpless Palestinians. He said:

“Can those innocent children who saw their homes being destroyed; who saw their brothers and sisters being killed without any reason; who saw their helpless parents targeted whilst pleading for their lives; can those innocent children ever erase those horrific scenes from their memories. Their inner frustrations will make them anxious, and when this anxiety is manifest, it will result in disorder and it will lead to a reaction.”

His Holiness then went on to criticize the basic failures of the United Nations and the self serving nature of its more powerful member states. By allowing the five permanent members of the Security Council to maintain a right to veto denied absolutely the requirement for justice and equality.

Another issue that threatened the peace of the world was unnecessary interference of State in the personal matters of an individual. He said that the security role of Government was to legislate on matters that were a threat to the nation. However where the peace of the country was not at risk then the Government had no right to interfere. He said:

“Instead of unnecessarily interfering in the affairs of others and erecting walls of hatred we should look to knock them down. The Governments should not interfere where rights are not being violated. No laws should be proscribed regarding those matters that do not endanger the peace of the nation. Of course, where there is a threat to the peace of the nation; where there is a likelihood of harming the prosperity and progress of the nation; where the rights of citizens are unduly curtailed and where a person is made a symbol of hate due to his religion, there the Governments should interfere and legislate.”

His Holiness then commented on the partial ban on Hijab that is being seriously considered by the French legislature. He said:

“Whenever I have reflected on this matter I have not been able to understand where the problem with Purdah lies that it has become such a threat to Governments. Is it such a heinous crime to wear a coat and cover one’s head and chin with a piece of cloth so that an entire Parliament sits to pass a law against it?”

This particular issue, he said, had the potential to lead to a great deal of distrust and hurt in the Muslim world. Obviously such distrust could only hinder peaceful objectives. Who knew where the situation would end? Would Christian women or Jewish women who chose to dress modestly also be legislated against? Would Muslim countries ban all forms of European dress? Of even greater concern was that if these laws were implemented then women would be denied their basic civil rights such as healthcare, education and the right to travel simply because they were trying to live their lives in accordance with the teachings of Islam. He gave the example of an Ahmadi Muslim girl in Germany who due to the over-zealousness of her local school administration had been forced out of education despite the fact that she was extremely intelligent and hard working. This was but one case where a Muslim girl who could have been of real service to her country was being denied the right to explore and develop her talents.

The issue of minarets on mosques was also an issue that had caused concern and indeed had been banned a few months previously in Switzerland . His Holiness said that if there were concerns that mosques were the breeding grounds for terrorists then removing the minarets would make no difference. Such terrorists would be caught by better policing not by removing the peaceful symbol of a Muslim place of worship. There were so many bigger issues in the world today; people were out of work, the economy was still struggling, people were fighting to put food on the table. These were primary issues that had to be tackled for peace to emerge. His Holiness concluded by observing:

“Will a woman wearing or not wearing a veil affect the economy of any country or the world? Will the wearing or not wearing of a veil or having or not having a minaret affect the moral values of a country or will it lead to a recognition of the Creator? Will the wearing or not wearing of a veil or having or not having a minaret improve or harm the peace of the world? If it does then I will be the first to accept it because Islam teaches that you should be willing to sacrifice something small for the greater good. But no! All these actions are strengthening the foundations of hatred.”

Following the main address the guests enjoyed dinner and then had an opportunity to meet with His Holiness. Many of the guests commented upon the high quality of his address and others sought his prayers.

The event concluded as His Holiness met with assembled members of the Press and Media. Discussions took place regarding various matters, particularly the political and social instability currently engulfing Pakistan .

(The Proceedings of the program will be telecast on MTA (Muslim TV Ahmadiyya International – Freq: ASIASAT 3 – 3760 MGh – 100.50 EAST) on Saturday the 27th March 25, 2010 at 1.30 p.m., 8.20 p.m. and on Sunday the 28th March at 4.30 p.m. local time.)
Leave a Reply

ONYE IGBO KA M BU said:
The likes of the defenders of this topic are the reasons things are going upside down in this nation . Trying to make truth a lie and vise vassa. they should remember that all terrorism are islam but not all islam are terrorist THIS IS ONLY WHAT I CAN TAKE FROM THEM. Just watch out the statement of the jodanian sucide bomber that kill seven cia officers and wounded 6 others in afganistan. " We planned for something but got a bigger gift, a gift from Alla, who brought us, through his accompaniment, a valuable prey: Americans, and from the CIA," al-Balawi said. "That's when I became certain that the best way to teach Jordanian intelligence and the CIA a lesson is with the martyrdom belt." THE DEATH OF THE CIA OFFICERS TO THEM IS A GIFT FROM ALLA. They are simply degenerated people who are more ignorant than one can really imagine.
The Prince said:
Edwin Aka said:
Hi all

The Americans and the Europeans are also doing the debate.. Why should we Africans Ignore it Watch on the debate

Is God History ?

May God have mercy on your soul son.

Edwin Aka said:
@Prince

That was the favorite quotes from you Pastor .. when he needs you to donate more money
Posting lengthy inaugural lecture notes will not change the fact that Islam is a violent disease plaguing humanity. As a Nigerian I,d advise you to read up on the KANEM BORNO EMPIRE AND THE EVIL SOKOTO CALIHPATE, with emphasis on the death of the Shehu. Not to mention the other Hausa kingdom.
Now Muslims are beginning to infiltrate Europe, awarding "peace" prize to some foolish, undecerning and gullible MP,s through whom they intend to gain access to the leadership of their country, I feel pity for them. How can the son man bow down to satan because of a promise of the power "in this case peace" which he does not have. MP,s mingle with these Satanists at your own peril, you will only be the Achilles hills of your nation.

Get thee behind me satan.

Olu'Obanla said:
Brothers and Sisters, why do we engage ourselves in needless arguement over religion. What we need are those things that will unite us as human being. Islam never permit the killing of non muslims not to talk of women,children or the aged. What we have is political thugs that claim to be religious.The likes of Idiamin,Charles Taylor and others are just vagabonds that were fortunate be in power. What you have in Iraq,Afghanistan,Pakistan,Iran, Egypt and even in Saudi Arabia are not true representation of Islam. You may call it any name, a typical Islam as practiced by Holy Prophet(sw) was an embodiment of peace. Islam isfrom root word Salaam-Peace or Salem. Please visit these sites for more clarificationd....alislam.org,loveforallhatredfornone.org or any local Ahmadiyya Mosque. I will never be part of any name calling in the name of religion.Jesus,Moses,Noah,et all(may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon them) are considered prophets of Islam. So, all these arguement are based on sentiments because we are connected in one way or the other to our respective religions either by birth or by conversion. Dont be surprise that most of us arguing here except few of us has deem it fit to look into other peoples book be it bible, Qur'an,and other books. As a muslim, I believe in Jesus, Moses and othe past prophets. I also have firm faith in their holy books. You will be surprise as well that a part of the Holy Qur'an was named after Mary, Jesus Mother. So, why not look at the positive things that will unite us instead of this confussion. Why cant we borrow a leave from our sisters in U.K Jamaat of Ahmadiyya as presented below. Enjoy
[AhmadiFriends.com] UK Peace Symposium in Lankan Media
/2010/ 03/26/inaugural- ahmadiyya- muslim-peace- prize-awarded- to-lord-eric- avebury/

www.lankaweb. com – 27.03.2010.

INAUGURAL AHMADIYYA MUSLIM PEACE PRIZE AWARDED TO LORD ERIC AVEBURY
Posted on March 26th, 2010
AHMADIYYA MUSLIM JAMAAT PEACE SYMPOSIUM 2010 – REPORT

By A. Abdul Aziz,

Press Secretary, Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama’at, Sri Lanka .

The Head of the World-wide Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, Hadhrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad, spoke at length about how to achieve global peace whilst delivering the keynote address at the seventh Annual Peace Conference hosted by the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama’at UK at the Bait-ul-Futuh Mosque in Morden, held recently. The event was attended by over 550 non-Ahmadi guests, including a number of Parliamentarians. During the event Hadhrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad presented Lord Eric Avebury with the inaugural Ahmadiyya Peace Prize in recognition his continued efforts to protect human rights across the world.

Rafiq Hayat, the National President of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama’at in the UK , opened the event by welcoming the guests. He said that under the leadership of Hadhrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community was leading the way in terms of service to humanity. He said that hundreds of schools, colleges and hospitals were run by the Jamaat in remote towns and villages across Africa where education or medical treatment is provided regardless of creed or colour.

Siobhain McDonagh, MP for Mitcham and Morden, spoke of how despite differences of faith, all humans were joined by a desire for happiness, equality and respect. These values, she said, were clearly asserted by the Holy Qur’an.

The Shadow Minister for Transport, Stephen Hammond MP, commented that much of the conflict in the world was based upon ‘easy misunderstandings’ and that functions such as the Peace Conference were a means to remove such misconceptions and distrust.

Laura Moffatt, MP for Crawley , said that she believed that ‘there cannot be a single soul who does not support the work of the Ahmadiyya Muslim community’. She added that she hoped that an Ahmadiyya mosque would soon be opened in her constituency.

The Shadow Minister for Communities and Local Government, Justine Greening MP, remarked that for peace to develop ‘understanding, tolerance and respect’ were the key factors. She said the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community (Jama’at) was actively engaged in ‘breaking down barriers’.

Tom Cox, an MP from 1970-2005, spoke of the ongoing persecution of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community in Pakistan . He said that he had recently visited the country and had seen at first hand the cruelty inflicted upon Ahmadi Muslims. He said that some had been brutally murdered, whilst others were imprisoned for years without recourse to proper means of justice. He said he was struck by the fact that despite the ongoing cruelty all the Ahmadi Muslims continued to repeat the motto ‘Love for All, Hatred for None’.

Martin Linton, MP for Battersea, said that he was a ‘great admirer’ of Islam and in particular the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. He said the Community displayed a great example of tolerance and respect for all.

Tom Brake, MP for Carshalton and Wallington, said that the Ahmadiyya Community’s message of peace needed to be heard around the world. He added that he was sure that all of the major political parties would try their utmost to bring about an end to the persecution of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community.

Andrew Pelling, MP for Central Croydon, said that it was crucially important to understand the need and importance of world peace and that he hoped that the cruelties inflicted upon Ahmadis and Christians in Pakistan would soon end.

Dominic Grieve QC, the Shadow Secretary of State for Justice, said he was aware that the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama’at was doing a great deal at local levels to bring about peace and tolerance.

Following on from the MPs speeches, the inaugural Ahmadiyya Peace Prize was presented to Lord Eric Avebury, in recognition for his lifetime devotion to the issue of human rights. The award, along with a cheque for £10,000, was presented by Hadhrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad. Upon receiving the award Lord Avebury said that he had been left ‘overwhelmed’ by the honour. Commenting upon the Ahmadiyya motto of ‘Love for All, Hatred for None’ he said that if others lived their lives according to that principle there would be much less conflict in the world. He condemned the long standing persecution of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community in various countries and said that this was an issue on which all British politicians were united.

The keynote address by Hadhrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad, the Fifth Khalifa (Caliph), of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama’at (Community) began at 8.25pm. During his forty minute speech His Holiness discussed the major obstacles impeding long lasting peace: the oppression of minority groups; corruption; the failure of governments to take concrete steps to prevent cruelty; the preoccupation of certain groups with interfering with the basic rights of individuals and the constant failure of the United Nations to work as a united organization where all countries were equal.

His Holiness began his address by highlighting the ‘high objective’ which was sought by all. The high objective was peace both at an individual and societal level. He said that over 1400 years ago the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) had outlined how true peace could be achieved – by treating others in the same way that you wished for yourself to be treated. His Holiness said that this ‘golden principle’ applied as much today as it ever had before.

He continued that in today’s world the desire for peace was becoming a distant dream. Cruelty and conflict were replacing love and harmony as matters of norm. Western countries bore some responsibility for this sad state of affairs. His Holiness mentioned Ethiopia , a country ravaged by famine and violence. Even though limited aid was sent there from to time, due to corruption the vast majority never reached those innocent men, women and children who were starving. Instead corrupt officials used the wealth for their own personal pleasure or for stockpiling weapons from powerful nations as a means to preserve their own seats of power.

In Palestine , Western Governments had continually turned a blind eye to the attacks of the Israeli forces. He said that even if the Palestinians were not blameless the response of Israelis was wholly disproportionate. If they believed that in the long term their attacks would increase their peace and security they were very much mistaken because hatred would naturally develop in the hearts of the helpless Palestinians. He said:

“Can those innocent children who saw their homes being destroyed; who saw their brothers and sisters being killed without any reason; who saw their helpless parents targeted whilst pleading for their lives; can those innocent children ever erase those horrific scenes from their memories. Their inner frustrations will make them anxious, and when this anxiety is manifest, it will result in disorder and it will lead to a reaction.”

His Holiness then went on to criticize the basic failures of the United Nations and the self serving nature of its more powerful member states. By allowing the five permanent members of the Security Council to maintain a right to veto denied absolutely the requirement for justice and equality.

Another issue that threatened the peace of the world was unnecessary interference of State in the personal matters of an individual. He said that the security role of Government was to legislate on matters that were a threat to the nation. However where the peace of the country was not at risk then the Government had no right to interfere. He said:

“Instead of unnecessarily interfering in the affairs of others and erecting walls of hatred we should look to knock them down. The Governments should not interfere where rights are not being violated. No laws should be proscribed regarding those matters that do not endanger the peace of the nation. Of course, where there is a threat to the peace of the nation; where there is a likelihood of harming the prosperity and progress of the nation; where the rights of citizens are unduly curtailed and where a person is made a symbol of hate due to his religion, there the Governments should interfere and legislate.”

His Holiness then commented on the partial ban on Hijab that is being seriously considered by the French legislature. He said:

“Whenever I have reflected on this matter I have not been able to understand where the problem with Purdah lies that it has become such a threat to Governments. Is it such a heinous crime to wear a coat and cover one’s head and chin with a piece of cloth so that an entire Parliament sits to pass a law against it?”

This particular issue, he said, had the potential to lead to a great deal of distrust and hurt in the Muslim world. Obviously such distrust could only hinder peaceful objectives. Who knew where the situation would end? Would Christian women or Jewish women who chose to dress modestly also be legislated against? Would Muslim countries ban all forms of European dress? Of even greater concern was that if these laws were implemented then women would be denied their basic civil rights such as healthcare, education and the right to travel simply because they were trying to live their lives in accordance with the teachings of Islam. He gave the example of an Ahmadi Muslim girl in Germany who due to the over-zealousness of her local school administration had been forced out of education despite the fact that she was extremely intelligent and hard working. This was but one case where a Muslim girl who could have been of real service to her country was being denied the right to explore and develop her talents.

The issue of minarets on mosques was also an issue that had caused concern and indeed had been banned a few months previously in Switzerland . His Holiness said that if there were concerns that mosques were the breeding grounds for terrorists then removing the minarets would make no difference. Such terrorists would be caught by better policing not by removing the peaceful symbol of a Muslim place of worship. There were so many bigger issues in the world today; people were out of work, the economy was still struggling, people were fighting to put food on the table. These were primary issues that had to be tackled for peace to emerge. His Holiness concluded by observing:

“Will a woman wearing or not wearing a veil affect the economy of any country or the world? Will the wearing or not wearing of a veil or having or not having a minaret affect the moral values of a country or will it lead to a recognition of the Creator? Will the wearing or not wearing of a veil or having or not having a minaret improve or harm the peace of the world? If it does then I will be the first to accept it because Islam teaches that you should be willing to sacrifice something small for the greater good. But no! All these actions are strengthening the foundations of hatred.”

Following the main address the guests enjoyed dinner and then had an opportunity to meet with His Holiness. Many of the guests commented upon the high quality of his address and others sought his prayers.

The event concluded as His Holiness met with assembled members of the Press and Media. Discussions took place regarding various matters, particularly the political and social instability currently engulfing Pakistan .

(The Proceedings of the program will be telecast on MTA (Muslim TV Ahmadiyya International – Freq: ASIASAT 3 – 3760 MGh – 100.50 EAST) on Saturday the 27th March 25, 2010 at 1.30 p.m., 8.20 p.m. and on Sunday the 28th March at 4.30 p.m. local time.)
Leave a Reply

ONYE IGBO KA M BU said:
The likes of the defenders of this topic are the reasons things are going upside down in this nation . Trying to make truth a lie and vise vassa. they should remember that all terrorism are islam but not all islam are terrorist THIS IS ONLY WHAT I CAN TAKE FROM THEM. Just watch out the statement of the jodanian sucide bomber that kill seven cia officers and wounded 6 others in afganistan. " We planned for something but got a bigger gift, a gift from Alla, who brought us, through his accompaniment, a valuable prey: Americans, and from the CIA," al-Balawi said. "That's when I became certain that the best way to teach Jordanian intelligence and the CIA a lesson is with the martyrdom belt." THE DEATH OF THE CIA OFFICERS TO THEM IS A GIFT FROM ALLA. They are simply degenerated people who are more ignorant than one can really imagine.
TERRORISM
"As far as Islam is concerned, it categorically rejects and condemns every form of terrorism. It does not provide any cover or justification for any act of violence, be it committed by an individual, a group or a government..... I most strongly condemn all acts and forms of terrorism because it is my deeply rooted belief that not only Islam but also no true religion, whatever its name, can sanction violence and bloodshed of innocent men, women and children in the name of God."
(Reference: "Murder in the Name of Allah" by Hazrat Mirza Tahir Ahmad, Fourth Successor to the Promised Messiah)

It is unfortunate that Islam, the religion of peace, hope, harmony, goodwill and brotherhood had been badly tarnished by the perpetrators of various terrorists acts and barbarism as seen on September 11, 2001.

This article is written to set forth the teachings of Islam so that manifestations of various terrorist acts are fully exposed in the light of Islamic teachings under whose shelter these activities are being committed.

1. Diplomatic immunity and ethics of war in Islam
2. Islamic Jihad
3. Peace and international relations in Islam

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY AND ETHICS OF WAR
According to the Islamic Holy Book - the Quran, God has bestowed honour on every individual irrespective of skin colour, race, nationality, etc. Freedom is one of the great favours of God and its deprivation is a great misery. Under the Islamic dispensation, no one can be made a captive without a just cause. Prisoners can only be taken in the event of a regular declared war or battle and not for any other reason or under any other pretext. The Holy Quran specifically states:
It does not behove a Prophet that he should have captives until he engages in regular fighting in the land. If you take captives, except in regular fighting, you will be regarded as desiring the goods of this world, while ALLAH desires for you the Hereafter. And ALLAH is Mighty, Wise (8:68)
This verse cuts at the root of not only slavery practice in years gone by but also demolishes any supposed justification of modern day hostage-taking and hijacking of innocent people not involved in actual combat.
In his farewell address the Holy Prophet of Islam gave special instructions regarding good treatment which should be meted out to prisoners. The Holy Prophet said:
O men, you still have in your possession some prisoners of war. I advise you, therefore, to feed them and to clothe them in the same way and style as you feed and clothe yourselves ..... To give them pain or trouble can never be tolerated.
More specific commandments on the ethics of war and treatment of prisoners are contained in the fifth verse of the forty-seventh chapter of the Quran. This comprehensive verse can be paraphrased as follows:
"When engaged in a regular battle, it should be fought bravely and relentlessly. War can be continued till peace and freedom of conscience are established. Prisoners are to be taken judiciously. Free men cannot be deprived of their liberty without a just and reasonable cause. When war is over, prisoners should be released as an act of favour or on taking ransom or by negotiating a mutual exchange."
In the history of Islam all these methods have been used for releasing prisoners. A novel method to get release was that the educated prisoners could teach reading and writing to those who were illiterate, in lieu of ransom.
This verse further strikes at the roots of those who would justify modern day terrorism in the name and under the banner of Islam.
Envoys are privileged people in the Islamic system. They enjoy full personal immunity. They are not subject to political ransom, no matter how worthy the cause may be, and to kidnap them is a heinous crime. They must not be killed, molested or maltreated. There are numerous instances from the Holy Prophet's life which illustrate the application of these principles.
Thus Islamic scriptural commandments and the precepts of the Holy Prophet of Islam concerning diplomatic immunity are free from ambiguities. In a nutshell, taking hostages and maltreating envoys and private citizens in any shape and form is totally foreign to the teachings and doctrines of Islam. In other words, the philosophy of Islam totally rejects terrorism.
CONCEPT OF JIHAD IN ISLAM
Through the actions of some elements, the western world visualizes a wrong concept of Jihad (Holy War). The word Jihad conjures up the vision of a marching band of religious fanatics with savage beards and fiery eyes, brandishing swords and attacking the infidels.
Jihad in Islamic terminology means to make an effort, to endeavour and to strive in a noble way. Over the centuries this meaning of Jihad has been obliterated or at least diluted. The critical juncture in the Islamic world requires reviving and recapturing the true and pristine meaning of Jihad.
Jihad can be divided into two broad categories. First is Jihad-e-akbar. This is Jihad against one's own person to curb sinful inclinations, i.e., purification of self. This is the most difficult Jihad and hence in terms of rewards and blessings is the highest category of Jihad.
The second is Jihad-e-asghar. This is Jihad of the sword. This is communal Jihad and presupposes certain specific conditions. The Quran speaks of fighting only against those who first attack Muslims and this is the very condition laid down in other verses of the Holy Quran as well. The so-called verse of the sword in the Islamic scripture is often taken out of context as if it inculcates an indiscriminate massacre of all unbelievers. The Quranic words such as kill whatever you find them apply only in cases where the enemy has first attacked Muslims and apply to those unbelievers and enemies who break their oaths and firm agreements. They do not apply to unprovoked wars and battles. To interpret these verses in any other manner would be a travesty of the lofty ideals of Islam. There is not a single instance in the life of the Holy Prophet where he offered the alternative of the sword or Islam to anyone.
The Western media and even some scholars sometimes ignore the distinction between these two aspects of Jihad. It must be remembered that the Holy Quran does not make Jihad, the holy war, in context of an article of faith. The sayings and traditions of the Holy Prophet render it into a formula for active struggle that invariably and incorrectly tended towards a militant expression. Modern day terrorism is contrary to the purview of the real spirit of the Islamic Jihad.
The presentation of Islam as a crude and barbaric religion which gives itself the right to cause unwarranted human and material suffering and destruction under the guise of Divine authority, is not the kind of Islam we find in the Holy Quran and in the precepts of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him!)
PEACE AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS IN ISLAM
Among the attributes of God, the Holy Quran mentions that He is the Source of peace and the Bestower of security (59:23). The establishment of peace and maintenance of security must, therefore, be the constant objective of all Muslims and non-Muslims alike. Every pursuit and activity which disturbs peace is severely condemned in Islam. We find specific injunctions in the Holy Quran:
And create not disorder in the earth after it has been set in order.... (7:57; 11:86; 29:37)
Mischief and wickedness are condemned in several other verses and Muslims are commanded to work wholly for peace.
Islam draws attention to factors which tend to disturb or destroy peace and order, and deprecates them. Domination of one group by another in the domestic sphere, or of one people by another in the international sphere is a potent cause of disturbance of peace and is therefore strongly condemned. Economic exploitation of one people or country by another inevitably leads to domination by the exploiters, and develops into a potential threat to peace. The Holy Quran prohibits such exploitation and an economy based on exploitation cannot be beneficial in its consequences, nor can it endure.
Islam visualizes an association of strong and stable states allied together in the pursuance of peace, freedom of conscience and the promotion of human welfare. Treaties or covenants between nations may have to be drawn up which should be done in a straightforward language and should not be evaded or repudiated under the temptation of securing some advantage. In case of difficulties and disputes, it is the duty of Muslims to bring about a peaceful settlement and adjustment.
The Holy Quran teaches that God has sent His revelation to all people from time to time. Many of prophets of the Old Testament are mentioned by name and so is Jesus who with other prophets is honoured and revered by all Muslims. Indeed, the Quran requires belief in the truth of all these prophets. Islam is thus unique and distinct in requiring an affirmation in all prophets wherever they appeared and therefore it seeks to bring about reconciliation between the followers of different faiths and to establish a basis of respect and honour among them. The Quran says:
Surely, those who believe and the Jews and the Christians and the Sabians - whichever party from among these truly believes in ALLAH and the Last Day and does good deeds, shall have their reward with their Lord, and no fear shall come upon then nor shall they grieve (2:63)
The same message is repeated in 5:70. The basic unity of the followers of all faiths is emphatically stressed in the Holy Quran and the creation of discord and disunity by terrorism or otherwise has no place in Islam.
In the domain of international relations, religion and inter-religious relations occupy an important position. Unfortunately, comparatively little attention is paid to this aspect of human relations. It is assumed that religion is a private matter for each individual and should, therefore, have no direct connection with the political, social aspects of life. This assumption is not justified. Islam being an egalitarian religion, is not just a personal faith, but an all-encompassing codes of values and conduct. Islam is and will be a vital factor in human relations and there is a good ground of hope that it might progressively become more effective in promoting unity and accord rather than continue to be required on the part of religious and political leaders to achieve that goal.
I must conclude by saying that whether peace or war, acts of terrorism are not only condemned in Islam but are also pointedly declared alien to the teachings of Islam which in fact means peace through the submission to the Will of God, the Lord of all human beings. Only through conformity to Divine laws can we hope to achieve the ideal of a secure world free of terrorism.

The Prince said:

Edwin Aka said:
Hi all

The Americans and the Europeans are also doing the debate.. Why should we Africans Ignore it

Watch on the debate

Is God History ?

@Prince..
This is for you

"Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian"

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.

The Prince said:

Edwin Aka said:
@Prince

I WILL WANT US TO BEWARE OF IMPOSTORS AND THOSE WHO ARE STARK ILLITERATE YET WANT PEOPLE TO GIVE CREDIT TO THEM FOR PEOPLE WORKS:THE SOCALLED 'EUROPEAN WORKER' AND EDWIN AKA HAS SHOWN THE MANNER WHICH SOME DUBIOUS POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA REAP WHERE THEY DONT SOW...U COPIED AND PASTED SOMEONE TEXTS TO GAIN WHAT?ATTENTION OR DISTRACTION?I TOLD U,U ARE STILL A BABY?AND I HAD VOWED TO IGNORE U BUT IS QUITE IN ORDER TO ALSO SHAME U MORE ON UR KNOWLEDGE DEFICIENCY. U TOOK THE TEXT BELOW FROM http://www.evilbible.com/Top_Ten_List.htm AND WHAT PURPOSE DO U WANT TO ACHIEVE? U LACK WHAT TO SAY AND NOW U GO HELTER SKELTER TO PROOF A POINT COPYING BOTH BAND WEBSITES AND UNACCREDITED BLOG TEXTS,BUT SORRY THOUSANDS OF US ARE INTO RESEARCH AND WE CAN TELL U THE AUTHENTICITY AND THE FALSEHOOD OF SUCH SITES. NO SANE HUMAN BEING WILL TAKE CREDIT FOR WHAT IS NOT HIS,ORLESS THAT PERSON IS A THIEF OR A DEVOURER AND THAT IS WHAT U ARE.
DO URSELF A FAVOUR GO TO NTA AND PERFECT WHAT U BELIEF,THAN RESORTING TO SENDING PEOPLE'S TEXTS TO TAKE THEIR CREDIT.IT IS VERY LAUGHABLE WHEN U CANT ARTICULATE COMMON SENSE ANALYSIS HERE, OUTSIDE IT WILL BE A SUICIDAL MISSION.
AS A CHRISTIAN I WISH U GOOD LUCK,SALVATION IS NT COMPULSION...IT MAY BE A COMPULSION IN SOME RELIGION TO BE PART OF THEM...BUT CHRISTIANITY IS DISCOVERY OF THE PURPOSE OF BEING A CREATURE OF GOD.NO MAN WILL STAND FOR U ON THE LAST DAY,U WILL ACCOUNT FOR WHATEVER U DO HERE ON EARTH...SO KEEP UP IN DELUSION!
GOOD U DIRECTED TO PRINCE BUT VERY BAD U DONT NO U HAVE MADE URSELF A FOOL
Edwin Aka said:
@Prince..
This is for you "Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian"
10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.

The Prince said:

Edwin Aka said:
@Prince

In as much as I would like to say alot of things to you I will not, because you know why? there is no point.
But I will make one thing clear, and that is the fact that I do not have anything against Hinduism or Buddhism or any other religion that respects the sanctity of human life.
But ISLAM IS EVIL, quote me on this anywhere and I will stand my ground, it has no respect for human life, women and
children, even Mohamed who is not only a gigolo and also a paedophile( married a six or is it nine year old called Aisha), was also a murderer and a dissident, was chased out of his town, went to another town recruited some layabouts and invaded his own town, killing and maiming and forcibly indoctrinating people to his evil way. No matter how people try to colour this religion it will never change, because it is founded on evil.
Christianity on the other hand was founded on a peaceful foundation as are some other religion. (when Jesus warned Christians to "beware of false Prophets" who will come in my name, I guess he was talking of the likes of Mohamed)
Well as for you and your atheism, I dont really know where to place you. But one thing is for sure, you are an easy prey to islamic fundamentalists. One last question why haven't you evolved into a white man since you believe so much in evolution. Now bugger off.

Edwin Aka said:
@Prince..
This is for you

"Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian"

The Prince said:

Edwin Aka said:
@Prince

@ Lanre

Thank you my brother for exposing this fraudulent entity called EDWIN AKA, he is a liar and a an agent of the devil like his muslim brothers whom he is trying to defend. Can you imagine? not to even mention the evil site he dug it out from. He didnt even quote it, he copied it verbatim. EDWIN AKA IS A FRAUD, A DISGRACE, SHAME ON HIM.
Alas our God is not asleep, he will continue to expose all agents of evil in any guise they may assume, Amen.

jimoh lanre said:
I WILL WANT US TO BEWARE OF IMPOSTORS AND THOSE WHO ARE STARK ILLITERATE YET WANT PEOPLE TO GIVE CREDIT TO THEM FOR PEOPLE WORKS:THE SOCALLED 'EUROPEAN WORKER' AND EDWIN AKA HAS SHOWN THE MANNER WHICH SOME DUBIOUS POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA REAP WHERE THEY DONT SOW...U COPIED AND PASTED SOMEONE TEXTS TO GAIN WHAT?ATTENTION OR DISTRACTION?I TOLD U,U ARE STILL A BABY?AND I HAD VOWED TO IGNORE U BUT IS QUITE IN ORDER TO ALSO SHAME U MORE ON UR KNOWLEDGE DEFICIENCY. U TOOK THE TEXT BELOW FROM http://www.evilbible.com/Top_Ten_List.htm AND WHAT PURPOSE DO U WANT TO ACHIEVE? U LACK WHAT TO SAY AND NOW U GO HELTER SKELTER TO PROOF A POINT COPYING BOTH BAND WEBSITES AND UNACCREDITED BLOG TEXTS,BUT SORRY THOUSANDS OF US ARE INTO RESEARCH AND WE CAN TELL U THE AUTHENTICITY AND THE FALSEHOOD OF SUCH SITES. NO SANE HUMAN BEING WILL TAKE CREDIT FOR WHAT IS NOT HIS,ORLESS THAT PERSON IS A THIEF OR A DEVOURER AND THAT IS WHAT U ARE.
DO URSELF A FAVOUR GO TO NTA AND PERFECT WHAT U BELIEF,THAN RESORTING TO SENDING PEOPLE'S TEXTS TO TAKE THEIR CREDIT.IT IS VERY LAUGHABLE WHEN U CANT ARTICULATE COMMON SENSE ANALYSIS HERE, OUTSIDE IT WILL BE A SUICIDAL MISSION.
AS A CHRISTIAN I WISH U GOOD LUCK,SALVATION IS NT COMPULSION...IT MAY BE A COMPULSION IN SOME RELIGION TO BE PART OF THEM...BUT CHRISTIANITY IS DISCOVERY OF THE PURPOSE OF BEING A CREATURE OF GOD.NO MAN WILL STAND FOR U ON THE LAST DAY,U WILL ACCOUNT FOR WHATEVER U DO HERE ON EARTH...SO KEEP UP IN DELUSION!
GOOD U DIRECTED TO PRINCE BUT VERY BAD U DONT NO U HAVE MADE URSELF A FOOL
Edwin Aka said:
@Prince..
This is for you "Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian"

The Prince said:

Edwin Aka said:
@Prince

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service