Muslim Belief

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in the prison ministry.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially amongst the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith, or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

This is your chance to make a difference...

FOR GODS' SAKE! PLEASE SEND THIS ON!

Views: 4464

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, what is common is that any follower of a particular faith will always stand to defend it no matter what others says about theirs. But what is certain is that when the true light enters the heart, darkness will definitely varnish.

All I told you in my last comment was just to let you know that the divisions we have in the MAJOR religion today (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) has been prophesied and as such Muslims have been advised to guide against it. It's up to you to take or leave it. Simple as that. Like I said the reasons for that is another topic on it's own.

Violence has been massively witnessed in these religion due to people who felt threatened by the message of the religion as brought by the Prophets. They believe such messages were capable of terminating there tyrannical regime.
Moses , Jesus, Muhammad, e.t.c all witnessed it. The stories are there for everybody. But God has always saved His beloved prophets from those evil plots. He saved Moses from Pharaoh, He saved Jesus from Herod and the tyrannical ruler of the time (although Christians believed he was nailed to the cross, the Qur'an told us he wasn't and that God saved and rose him to heaven); He saved Muhammad from his own people (the rulers at that time like Abu Sufiyan and co).

Islam (an Arabic word) which is a way of life that preaches peace did not originate from prophet Muhammad. It has always being there since the time of Abraham and the rest of other prophets whom I think you know of. They have all come to preach about the oneness of God and the rest beautiful teachings. One come after the other. And as they come, they were mostly rejected by one group or class who never wished for peace but rather tyranny.
Among these prophets, 4 were given books : Musa /Moses was given a book in Arabic known as Taorat, Daud/David was given a book in Arabic known as Zabur which has been interpreted as the psalms of David, Jesus was given a book in Arabic called Injeel (which has been referred to as the AUTHENTIC BIBLE), while Muhammad was given the Qur'an.
So this message is one. and that was what Prophet Muhammad referred to as the true religion in my last comment.

A very strong article of Islamic faith is to believe in all these prophets and never distinguish among them.
Any one who does has left the state of Islam. Period. It does not matter his class or status.

I know you may find this hard to believe, in view of what you might have seen today. But I must tell you that those evils you see today attributed to Islam are all conspiracies against Islam. That alone is another topic on it's own.

Another factor is that people find it difficult to distinguish culture from Islam.

I had my youth service in South east of Nigeria and later moved to south south where I have lived for over 10 years.
Most people there see Islam as Hausa religion. They call Mosque Hausa church. Some can't distinguish between Hausa culture and Islam. So these problems are there. And so when communal clashes or ethnic violence ensued in such places especially in the North, it is very easy for people to attribute such violence to Islam.

Let me also clarify that although Islam entered Nigeria via the north that does not make Muslims from the north more superior than those from the South. Likewise I don't think Christians from Southern Nigeria are more superior than those from the North.
The most faithful about God and His words as preached by the prophets are the ones most beloved by God Almighty.
Period. Let people continue to label others with terms or groups that have not basis or substance. Guidance has been provided for all. Whom ever likes, let him follow.

I also think I should say something about the term Muslim. The word Muslim is an Arabic word which refers to someone who submits himself/herself totally to the will of God Almighty. How does one submits to God ? That was why the Prophets came to guide on this matter.
One might call himself or herself to be either Jew, Christian or Muslim. However, as long as such person fail to comply with the divine message of God has preached by these God messengers, one is just deceiving himself or herself.

So if you find today, killings as has been widely witnessed in some regions like the Northern part of Nigerian, Islam never preached that. Such people should be held accountable and be brought to book. Such violence to a large extent have political and ethnic tendencies. Just like today suicide bombers are termed as Muslim Jihadist. However according to Islam, anyone who commits suicide is going to Hell straight. So where is the correlation between Islam and Suicide bombing just to mention a few.

Lastly, according to the prophecy of Prophet Muhammad on divisions in religion (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam), one need not have a microscopic eye to clearly see these today. You have mentioned some of these divisions in Islam (although with some errors), I wouldn't do the same by mentioning sects in Judaism or Christianity, however, take it or leave it, they are there. That was why the Prophet was advising the Muslim companions at the time and of course all Muslims today to learn from what happened to the Jews and Christians.

GOD KNOWS BEST.

dele abdur said:
You are all defending and supporting one religion against each other, I think people that are into religious business brought about as a poverty fighting mechanism and not by faith should just stop this kind of debate... Come what are you people saying here, the subject is 'PEACE', what peace?, there are EARTHQUAKES here and there, TSUNAMIS, HURRICANES, LAND AND MUDSLIDES, WARS, CLIMATE CHANGE, POLITICAL INSTABILITY all over the world and you are talking peace associated with one religion. Please let people spread the gospel of human rights, good governance, religious position on corruption, crime and love for the environment. These are the enabling activities that can lead to a just peace on earth. Thank you all.
frank osundo said:
Mr. Kolade, u have helped this forum to know the truth, and it amounts to deceit when people come here to defend Islam as peaceful but is contrary...may be u don't understand what u posted as a comment here, what do u mean by ur Mohamed saying that: The Prophet said, “You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you, span by span and cubit by cubit (i.e., inch by inch) so much so that even if they entered a h*** of a mastigure, you would follow them.” We said, “O Allah’s Apostle! (Do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?” He said, “Whom else?”' meaning?
dont u think quaran is also a tool for division?
It means that u are forbidden to join christians and other religions in any activities, little wonder some of the northern Muslims term Yorubas like Tinubu, Fashola who virtually practice both christianity and islam as pagans, this hate speech attributed to Mohamed, is unfortunate.Yet u come here to say what about peace? dont u think this words alone have invalidate human harmony? u quoted it, not me...i feel the truth is gradually coming out from the horse's mouth, this is hatred of the highest order... Funny dictates like a Muslim girl cant marry a christian orless he coverts, those who are liberal as to be autonomous in maintaining both faiths are not keeping Mohammad's tradition according to this hate statements. Sorry! u just ended up adding salt to injury...and it is very amusing u would say some people utterances here are harsh while this comment attributed to Mohamed is a bombshell and an insult to God's creatures as one and harmonious entity.

Kolade said:
My Frank,
It amazing to see how far you've gone into Islamic history.
The unfortunate thing is that you might develop more and more hatred for Islam with those stories, based on your current stand on Islam. On the contrary, if God wishes, you might even end up in seeing the true light of Islam if your search is with sincerity. Before Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) passed away over 1400 years ago, he had already prophesied divisions among popular religion, Islam inclusive. According to him, the Jews, Christians and the Muslims will experience this division.
See the details of this below:

The Messenger (peace be upon him) said,: “The Jews split into 71 sects, and the Christians split into 72 sects. My nation is going to split into 73 sects, and all of them will be in the Hellfire except one.”

It was said, “Who are they, O Messenger of Allaah?” He replied,
“They those who are upon what I and my Companions are upon.”

The Prophet (peace be upon him ) said I have left you upon clear proof, its night is like its day no one deviates except that he is destroyed & whoever amongst you lives for long will see great controversy, so stick to that which you know of my Sunnah (my practice) & the Sunnah (practice) of Rightly Guided Caliphs; cling to that with your molar teeth.

The Prophet said, “You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you, span by span and cubit by cubit (i.e., inch by inch) so much so that even if they entered a h*** of a mastigure, you would follow them.” We said, “O Allah’s Apostle! (Do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?” He said, “Whom else?”

‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab, radiallahu ‘anhu, said, “There is no excuse for anyone going astray thinking that he is upon guidance. Nor for abandoning guidance thinking it to be misguidance, since the affairs have been made clear, the proof established and the excuse cut off.” .... It has been made clear to the people, so it is upon the people to comply and follow.

So, all these divisions you've seen today have been prophesied. So it's not new. It only makes a cautious Muslim to be more aware of them and stick firmly to the teachings of Islam as taught by the Prophet and his rightly guided companions.

Discussing why this divisions is another lengthy topic on it's own and I think what should profit us is to be aware of them since it has been prophesied and to stick to the advice provided with respect to how to deal with it.

I wonder as a Christian if you're aware of controversy or sectarianism in Judaism and Christianity. If yes, then I think it won't be difficult for you to understand my point. Otherwise I would advice that you inquire about it.

Keep exploring Islam . My advice is that you do so with sincerity.

God Knows best.

I

frank osundo said:
My Bro, i wonder too. it is not about preaching hate per se but those whose life from the inception of the religion have exemplifies blood baths, hates and violence...how could a man term his fellow man 'infidel' what rights has he? i give u a preamble of indept division and hate even in islam itself after the dead of mohammed "the Muslim controversy was about who would be the caliph (religious leader) after Umar, the second caliph following Mohammed. Being caliph at that time was an extremely powerful position: Mohammed had wished to conquer the earth, and those succeeding him vigorously pursued this end. The first caliph after Umar, Uthman, was murdered after 12 years, can u beat that?. Ali, Mohammed’s son-in-law, became the next caliph, but met with wide-spread opposition, including that of his mother-in-law. Five years later, after several wars with other Muslims he too was murdered,wow! insanity of the highest order. The next caliph, Muawiya, started a dynasty which lasted 15 generations: the Umayyad Caliphate. This caused the Muslims to split because one group, the Shiites, wanted Ali’s son Hussein to be the next caliph, while the majority, known as Sunnis, were in favor of the Umayyad caliph.
The line of Mohammed through Ali and Hussein became extinct in 873 AD when the last Shiite Iman, Al-Askari, who had no brothers, disappeared within days of inheriting the title at the age of four,this was grand assasination. However, the Shiites did not want to accept that he died; instead they believed that he was merely “hidden” and would soon return. After several centuries, this still did not happen and spiritual power was passed down to a council called the Ulema, which consisted of twelve scholars who elected a supreme Imam. today there are hate among themselves, in nigeria the muslim brethren and those normal muslim hate themselves with passion and they could kill themselves, the average muslim in the north sees a southern muslim as ar'na (pagans).in our global world today we have Sunni ,Shiite, Kharijitis, Wahhabi , Ismailis , Ismaili Druze , Sufi, Baha'ism, and all of them have hates orientations...my friend a pakistanis ex-muslim told me of one of the sects called The Ismaili "Hashshashin" or "Assassins", used the drug hashish to get exited, and became famous for their practice of seizing Crusader forts and assassinating Christians. Today, known as "Khojas" or "Mawlas" in Bombay, India, and parts of Iran, Syria, and Zanzibar. with my vast experience here, For me, it is very difficult to relate 'peace' to islam as either religion or political organization...orless peace in their usage means an irony...even many of them dont know the inheritance the have bought in as a belief...yes, there are moderate yet they cant be trusted and more or less it will be slippery for the moderate to practice core dogmas.
The Prince said:
If every other cleric of other religions should go on such hateful preachings, I wonder what would become of the human race. Maybe we would all be dead by now. People should learn to love one another for the sake of global peace.
jones let me ask you question,
1) have you ever heard a muslim in this world abuse any bible or prophet jesus (a.s) ( in case of chritianity) or moses (a.s) (in case of jews) or any other prophet or any book revealed by Allah to his prohpet, but why everyday, everytime all the non-muslim unite and abused the qur'an, prophet mohammad (s.a.w.), and anything that is belongs to islam e.g comment by a nigerian journalist on our prophet concening beauty contest, cartoon of prophet mohammad (s.a.w)?
2) why both the jews and the christian unite together and be killing nuslims in middle east e.g palestine etc.?
i need your response with references, and i assure you more reasons why islam is not a violent religion.
yu can also contact me through this mail ([email protected])
I can observe that Idogho's post has triggered mixed reactions. Hmmmmmm. Man and his belief!

Funny enough, I saw this post the minute it was posted on that day but regarded it as an outright fallacy which excellently qualifies for a 3minute farce! However, it is becoming sensitive as I read reactions and counter-reactions each day. Please brothers, let us say NO to time wasting on trivial pursuits and futile arguments. Let us stop seeking other people's faults while we neglect ours. We were all born into one religion or the other, as such noone can defend a religion, the religion itself will do by God's will.
However, I would like to point out the following:
- A thief in a family means not the whole family are bunch of thieves, the thief is just d black sheep of the family! I once took alcohol but that doesn't mean that my family drink alcohol. That purpoted Imam is not speaking the minds of all muslims or the teaching of the HOLY QURAN!

- The story lacks facts! It lacks substances that to me; no sound mind would believe it irrespective of his religion!

Please note that it is Just unfortunate that the nations at war are muslim countries,but the obvious reason of the war has nothing to do with religion!

Let us all do what we know is good for our souls and stop spreading unfounded story in an attempt to slight, spite or promote hatred and intolerance!

Please my brothers and sisters in various religions, life is too short to be trading words and forget our cause on earth! LEAVE THE WRONG DOER TO THE COURT OF THE HEREAFTER WHEN THERE WILL BE NO JUDGE BUT GOD. (THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN, EARTH AND ALL THAT ABOUNDS)

I personally implore the administrators of this site to close this post! It is unhealthy and could generate untold catastrophe. The world is small than we imagine!

PEACE UNTO ALL!

tytybello
this is absolutely irrelevant, because islam never allowed or command its followers to kill non-muslim. islam only command muslims to defend themselves and their religion whenever the need arises.
The Qur'an commands Muslims to stick up for themselves in a defensive battle -- i.e. if an enemy army attacks, then Muslims are to fight against that army until they stop their aggression. All of the verses that speak about fighting/war in the Qur'an are in this context.
There are some specific verses that are very often "snipped" out of context, either by critics of Islam discussing "jihadism," or by misguided Muslims themselves who wish to justify their aggressive tactics.

And the word jihad stems from the Arabic root word J-H-D, which means "strive." Other words derived from this root include "effort," "labor," and "fatigue." Essentially Jihad is an effort to practice religion in the face of oppression and persecution. The effort may come in fighting the evil in your own heart, or in standing up to a dictator. Military effort is included as an option, but as a last resort and not "to spread Islam by the sword" as the stereotype would have one believe.
Also you can find in the Qur'an how it is described "Jihad as a system of checks and balances, as a way that Allah set up to "check one people by means of another." When one person or group transgresses their limits and violates the rights of others, Muslims have the right and the duty to "check" them and bring them back into line. There are several verses of the Qur'an that describe jihad in this manner. One example:
"And did not Allah check one set of people by means of another,
the earth would indeed be full of mischief;
but Allah is full of Bounty to all the worlds"
-Qur'an 2:251

Islam never tolerates unprovoked aggression from its own side; Muslims are commanded in the Qur'an not to begin hostilities, embark on any act of aggression, violate the rights of others, or harm the innocent. Even hurting or destroying animals or trees is forbidden. War is waged only to defend the religious community against oppression and persecution, because the Qur'an says that "persecution is worse than slaughter" and "let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression" (Qur'an 2:190-193). Therefore, if non-Muslims are peaceful or indifferent to Islam, there is no justified reason to declare war on them.

The Qur'an describes those people who are permitted to fight:

"They are those who have been expelled from their homes
in defiance of right, for no cause except that they say,
'Our Lord is Allah.'
Did not Allah check one set of people by means of another,
there would surely have been pulled down monasteries, churches,
synagogues, and mosques, in which the name of God is commemorated
in abundant measure..."
-Qur'an 22:40

Note that the verse specifically commands the protection of all houses of worship. Finally, the Qur'an also says, "Let there be no compulsion in religion" (2:256). Forcing someone at the point of a sword to choose death or Islam is an idea that is foreign to Islam in spirit and in historical practice. There is absolutely no question of waging a "holy war" to "spread the faith" and compel people to embrace Islam; that would be an unholy war and the people's forced conversions would not be sincere.

Lastly, Qur'an said "Slay Them" - If They Attack You First
For example, one verse (in its snipped version) reads: "slay them wherever you catch them" (Qur'an 2:191). But who is this referring to? Who are "they" that this verse discusses? The preceding and following verses give the correct context:
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter... But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful... If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression" (2:190-193).

It is clear from the context that these verses are discussing a defensive war, when a Muslim community is attacked without reason, oppressed and prevented from practicing their faith. In these circumstances, permission is given to fight back -- but even then Muslims are instructed not to transgress limits, and to cease fighting as soon as the attacker gives up. Even in these circumstances, Muslim are only to fight directly against those who are attacking them, not innocent bystanders or non-combatants.
whoever need more clarification shall contact me through mymail ([email protected]) or ([email protected]) you are welcome.
Tity, i always apreciate ur comment.The comments are radder abusive and non constructive.Real or false, the poster remain bearable for all that transpire.Please add me on [email protected] run away friend is back

Titi Bello said:
I can observe that Idogho's post has triggered mixed reactions. Hmmmmmm. Man and his belief!

Funny enough, I saw this post the minute it was posted on that day but regarded it as an outright fallacy which excellently qualifies for a 3minute farce! However, it is becoming sensitive as I read reactions and counter-reactions each day. Please brothers, let us say NO to time wasting on trivial pursuits and futile arguments. Let us stop seeking other people's faults while we neglect ours. We were all born into one religion or the other, as such noone can defend a religion, the religion itself will do by God's will.
However, I would like to point out the following:
- A thief in a family means not the whole family are bunch of thieves, the thief is just d black sheep of the family! I once took alcohol but that doesn't mean that my family drink alcohol. That purpoted Imam is not speaking the minds of all muslims or the teaching of the HOLY QURAN!

- The story lacks facts! It lacks substances that to me; no sound mind would believe it irrespective of his religion!

Please note that it is Just unfortunate that the nations at war are muslim countries,but the obvious reason of the war has nothing to do with religion!

Let us all do what we know is good for our souls and stop spreading unfounded story in an attempt to slight, spite or promote hatred and intolerance!

Please my brothers and sisters in various religions, life is too short to be trading words and forget our cause on earth! LEAVE THE WRONG DOER TO THE COURT OF THE HEREAFTER WHEN THERE WILL BE NO JUDGE BUT GOD. (THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN, EARTH AND ALL THAT ABOUNDS)

I personally implore the administrators of this site to close this post! It is unhealthy and could generate untold catastrophe. The world is small than we imagine!

PEACE UNTO ALL!

tytybello
Mr Frank,

I think it will be more meaningful if we take issues one after the other, rather than mixing things together.

I did not bring the issue of divisions in Islam up. You did to prove the non peaceful nature of Islam I guessed.

I tried to explain to you that Muslims are aware of this divisions due to the prophecy of Prophet Muhammad, and have been advised on how to deal with it.

Let me help you with some references on these division issues.

Below is a link on (a you tube link) on the subject sects in Islam. Try and check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVfTENzcKaU

Also, you may find this link too about Muhammad in the bible interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhazm0UdlTc

Also on divisions or sects in christianity, check out the links below;
http://science.jrank.org/pages/8610/Christianity-Overview-Division....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_denomination

The followings have been extracted from the referred links:

Christians, despite their schismatic tendencies, always put a premium on unity of faith. Yet the Christological debates of the third to fifth centuries ultimately led to the separation of the Monophysite Churches after the Council of Chalcedon (451). In 1054 the Orthodox Church and the Western Roman Church divided, partly over the Western addition to the creed of the assertion that the Holy Spirit proceeded from both the Father and the Son.
The Reformation of the sixteenth century in western Europe divided the Roman Catholic Church from the Lutherans, Calvinists, Anglicans, and other "reforming" communities. In dispute at this period were the claims of the institutional church to provide the only route to salvation and the reformers' claim that the individual needed only a justifying faith and the Bible to read, and the grace of the Holy Spirit would do the rest. In the eighteenth century the Methodist Church separated from the Church of England (Anglican) over the validity of its ministry and in due course itself became a worldwide "communion."

ALSO CHECK OUT THIS:

Often there is considerable disagreement between various churches about whether other churches should be labeled with pejorative terms such as "cult", or about whether this or that group enjoys some measure of respectability. Such considerations often vary from place to place, where one religious group may enjoy majority status in one region, but be widely regarded as a "dangerous cult" in another part of the world. Inclusion on this list does not indicate any judgment about the size, importance, or character of a group or its members.

On Islam being at war with other religion. The truth is that when the light comes, darkness is threatened and eventually varnish. The fundamental of Islam is pure monotheism. This is quite different from what other religion you mentioned preaching. That was why Prophet Muhammad was persecuted when he started same monotheistic message when he came. persecutions by those who knew the truth but never followed it simply because they felt they would no longer be relevant, by the time people begin to dump them for the truth.

Finally, You have been repeatedly associating violence in the northern part of Nigeria to Islam. Why are we not expressing these violence in South West Nigeria where we equally have large Muslim populations? Why repeatedly in the north ?

And even in the north where these crisis happens most is where you have Christians are at majority.
I have not heard of such crisis in Sokoto or Zamfara or Borno or Yobe. Don't we have Christians and Muslim living there ? It's always in Kaduna, plateau, bauchi, etc.
Looking at the population of the Muslims in the north, with your believe in Islam as violent, where would you expect the violence to be more rampant? And where is it rampant today ? Don't you think something is fishy somewhere?

I leave you and other community members to figure it out.

GOD KNOWS BEST

frank osundo said:
MR KOLADE, STOP MISFIRING AND SHYING AWAY FROM THE TRUTH THAT IS GLARING...AND IT WILL AMOUNT TO DECEITS WHEN U DIGRESS.IT ONCE AGAIN SHOWS HOW SHORT SIGHTED AND NARROW MINDED SOME MUSLIMS REALLY ARE.U SAID " I know you may find this hard to believe, in view of what you might have seen today. But I must tell you that those evils you see today attributed to Islam are all conspiracies against Islam. That alone is another topic on it's own." WHAT DO U MAKE OUT OF THIS STATEMENTS OF URS? GROSS INCONSISTENCIES(' I know you may find this hard to believe, in view of what you might have seen today') DON'T U WANT ME BELIEVE WHAT I SEE TODAY, AND BELIEVE WHAT WE SAW YESTERDAY,OR IN THE FUTURE OR WHEN? KOLADE, BOTH IN THE PAST, PRESENT AND IN THE FUTURE IT GETS WORST...AND U WENT AHEAD TO SHOW THE NORMAL LIES ASSOCIATED TO SOME MUSLIMS('But I must tell you that those evils you see today attributed to Islam are all conspiracies against Islam') WHAT DO U MEAN BY THIS AGAIN? THE RECENT RECKLESS BURNING OF CHURCHES AT KAZAURE WHO CONSPIRED IT? SUNNIS VS SHITTES KILLINGS WHO CONSPIRED IT? THE VERSES THAT U QUOTED MOHAMED, WHO CONSPIRED IT? THE RECENT OUTBURST OF DEAD TO AMERICA/WEST AND OPPOSITION BY IRAN SUPREME LEADER WHO CONSPIRED IT? THE SERIES OF RELIGIOUS RIOTS AND KILLINGS IN THE NORTH WHO CONSPIRED IT...ETC?
U HAVE LOST TOUCH WITH WHAT WE ARE DISCUSSING COS U WANTS TO RUN AWAY FROM ONE GLARING TRUTH AND U HAVE BARGAINED FOR A COSTLY ISSUES AND LET ME SELL THE COMMODITY TO U...WHAT DO U FEEL QUA RAN KNOWS ABOUT CHRISTIANITY AND ABOUT JESUS CHRIST DEAD ON THE CROSS AND RESURRECTION? WHEN DID ISLAM AND UR QUA RAN COME? WHEN JESUS DIED AND RESURRECTED, MOHAMED WAS NOT EVEN CONCEIVED TALK LESS OF QUA RAN BEING AUTHORITY TO ACCOUNTS FOR HIS DEAD AND RESURRECTION. HOW CREDIBLE IS UR QUARAN GIVEN ACCOUNT OF JESUS CHRIST DEAD ON THE CROSS AND HIS RESURRECTION AFTER CENTURIES BEFORE ISLAM AND QUARAN? OR ARE U AMONG THOSE WHO ARE DELUDED THAT QUARAN CAME FROM HEAVEN? MOST VERSES FROM THE TORAH, BIBLE WERE CUT AND PASTE IN THE QUARAN AND SOMETIMES THEIR MEANINGS ARE ABUSED...
LEST I FORGET PLS TELL US AS I DID ASK EARLIER WHY IS ISLAM AT WAR WITH EVERY MAJOR WORLD RELIGION (Buddhism, Hinduism,Christianity,Judaism etc ) WHEN NONE OF THESE RELIGIONS ARE AT WAR WITH EACH OTHER?

THESE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS THAT U POSTED IS A STORY THAT ONLY HAS RELEVANCE TO KINDERGARTEN THOUGH LATTER THEY WILL OVERGROWN IT:
Most people there see Islam as Hausa religion. They call Mosque Hausa church. Some can't distinguish between Hausa culture and Islam. So these problems are there. And so when communal clashes or ethnic violence ensued in such places especially in the North, it is very easy for people to attribute such violence to Islam.

Let me also clarify that although Islam entered Nigeria via the north that does not make Muslims from the north more superior than those from the South. Likewise I don't think Christians from Southern Nigeria are more superior than those from the North.
MR KOLADE, HAUSA IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA WHICH U AND I KNOWS OR LESS U ARE STILL CHOKING WITH UNTOLD TRUTH...THE PROBLEM IS ISLAMIC HAUSAS AND SOME ISLAMIC FULANIS...A CARTON OF MOHAMED WAS CAJOLED AT DENMARK WHY WAS THERE RIOT IN THE NORTH? IS IT HAUSA OR ISLAMIC? WORLD BEAUTY PAGEANTS WAS ANNOUNCED TO BE HELD IN NIGERIA, WHO REVOLTED? IS IT HAUSA OR ISLAMIC HAUSA? BOKO HARAM IDEOLOGY AND BRUTAL KILLINGS, IS IT HAUSA OR ISLAM?THE RECENT ATTACK ON CHURCHES IN WHICH U NEVER CONDEMNED BUT CAME TO DEFEND UR SHAMELESS CO MUSLIMS, IS IT HAUSA? CALL A SPADE A SPADE...AND UNCHAIN URSELF FROM ENSLAVEMENT OF FALSEHOOD AND TIES OF BLOODSUCKERS AND SEARCH DEEP IN UR SOUL AND REPENT....U MAY NOT PARTAKE IN THESE BLOODSHEDING ONGOING BUT DON'T DEFEND IT...IT HAS NEMESIS

Kolade said:
Well, what is common is that any follower of a particular faith will always stand to defend it no matter what others says about theirs. But what is certain is that when the true light enters the heart, darkness will definitely varnish.

All I told you in my last comment was just to let you know that the divisions we have in the MAJOR religion today (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) has been prophesied and as such Muslims have been advised to guide against it. It's up to you to take or leave it. Simple as that. Like I said the reasons for that is another topic on it's own. Violence has been massively witnessed in these religion due to people who felt threatened by the message of the religion as brought by the Prophets. They believe such messages were capable of terminating there tyrannical regime.
Moses , Jesus, Muhammad, e.t.c all witnessed it. The stories are there for everybody. But God has always saved His beloved prophets from those evil plots. He saved Moses from Pharaoh, He saved Jesus from Herod and the tyrannical ruler of the time (although Christians believed he was nailed to the cross, the Qur'an told us he wasn't and that God saved and rose him to heaven); He saved Muhammad from his own people (the rulers at that time like Abu Sufiyan and co).

Islam (an Arabic word) which is a way of life that preaches peace did not originate from prophet Muhammad. It has always being there since the time of Abraham and the rest of other prophets whom I think you know of. They have all come to preach about the oneness of God and the rest beautiful teachings. One come after the other. And as they come, they were mostly rejected by one group or class who never wished for peace but rather tyranny.
Among these prophets, 4 were given books : Musa /Moses was given a book in Arabic known as Taorat, Daud/David was given a book in Arabic known as Zabur which has been interpreted as the psalms of David, Jesus was given a book in Arabic called Injeel (which has been referred to as the AUTHENTIC BIBLE), while Muhammad was given the Qur'an.
So this message is one. and that was what Prophet Muhammad referred to as the true religion in my last comment.

A very strong article of Islamic faith is to believe in all these prophets and never distinguish among them.
Any one who does has left the state of Islam. Period. It does not matter his class or status.

I know you may find this hard to believe, in view of what you might have seen today. But I must tell you that those evils you see today attributed to Islam are all conspiracies against Islam. That alone is another topic on it's own.

Another factor is that people find it difficult to distinguish culture from Islam.

I had my youth service in South east of Nigeria and later moved to south south where I have lived for over 10 years.

The most faithful about God and His words as preached by the prophets are the ones most beloved by God Almighty.
Period. Let people continue to label others with terms or groups that have not basis or substance. Guidance has been provided for all. Whom ever likes, let him follow.

I also think I should say something about the term Muslim. The word Muslim is an Arabic word which refers to someone who submits himself/herself totally to the will of God Almighty. How does one submits to God ? That was why the Prophets came to guide on this matter.
One might call himself or herself to be either Jew, Christian or Muslim. However, as long as such person fail to comply with the divine message of God has preached by these God messengers, one is just deceiving himself or herself.

So if you find today, killings as has been widely witnessed in some regions like the Northern part of Nigerian, Islam never preached that. Such people should be held accountable and be brought to book. Such violence to a large extent have political and ethnic tendencies. Just like today suicide bombers are termed as Muslim Jihadist. However according to Islam, anyone who commits suicide is going to Hell straight. So where is the correlation between Islam and Suicide bombing just to mention a few.

Lastly, according to the prophecy of Prophet Muhammad on divisions in religion (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam), one need not have a microscopic eye to clearly see these today. You have mentioned some of these divisions in Islam (although with some errors), I wouldn't do the same by mentioning sects in Judaism or Christianity, however, take it or leave it, they are there. That was why the Prophet was advising the Muslim companions at the time and of course all Muslims today to learn from what happened to the Jews and Christians.

GOD KNOWS BEST.

dele abdur said:
You are all defending and supporting one religion against each other, I think people that are into religious business brought about as a poverty fighting mechanism and not by faith should just stop this kind of debate... Come what are you people saying here, the subject is 'PEACE', what peace?, there are EARTHQUAKES here and there, TSUNAMIS, HURRICANES, LAND AND MUDSLIDES, WARS, CLIMATE CHANGE, POLITICAL INSTABILITY all over the world and you are talking peace associated with one religion. Please let people spread the gospel of human rights, good governance, religious position on corruption, crime and love for the environment. These are the enabling activities that can lead to a just peace on earth. Thank you all.
frank osundo said:
Mr. Kolade, u have helped this forum to know the truth, and it amounts to deceit when people come here to defend Islam as peaceful but is contrary...may be u don't understand what u posted as a comment here, what do u mean by ur Mohamed saying that: The Prophet said, “You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you, span by span and cubit by cubit (i.e., inch by inch) so much so that even if they entered a h*** of a mastigure, you would follow them.” We said, “O Allah’s Apostle! (Do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?” He said, “Whom else?”' meaning?
It means that u are forbidden to join christians and other religions in any activities, little wonder some of the northern Muslims term Yorubas like Tinubu, Fashola who virtually practice both christianity and islam as pagans, this hate speech attributed to Mohamed, is unfortunate.Yet u come here to say what about peace? dont u think this words alone have invalidate human harmony? u quoted it, not me...i feel the truth is gradually coming out from the horse's mouth, this is hatred of the highest order... Funny dictates like a Muslim girl cant marry a christian orless he coverts, those who are liberal as to be autonomous in maintaining both faiths are not keeping Mohammad's tradition according to this hate statements. Sorry! u just ended up adding salt to injury...and it is very amusing u would say some people utterances here are harsh while this comment attributed to Mohamed is a bombshell and an insult to God's creatures as one and harmonious entity.
Kolade said:
My Frank,
The unfortunate thing is that you might develop more and more hatred for Islam with those stories, based on your current stand on Islam. On the contrary, if God wishes, you might even end up in seeing the true light of Islam if your search is with sincerity. Before Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) passed away over 1400 years ago, he had already prophesied divisions among popular religion, Islam inclusive. According to him, the Jews, Christians and the Muslims will experience this division.
See the details of this below: The Messenger (peace be upon him) said,: “The Jews split into 71 sects, and the Christians split into 72 sects. My nation is going to split into 73 sects, and all of them will be in the Hellfire except one.”

It was said, “Who are they, O Messenger of Allaah?” He replied,
“They those who are upon what I and my Companions are upon.”

The Prophet (peace be upon him ) said I have left you upon clear proof, its night is like its day no one deviates except that he is destroyed & whoever amongst you lives for long will see great controversy, so stick to that which you know of my Sunnah (my practice) & the Sunnah (practice) of Rightly Guided Caliphs; cling to that with your molar teeth.

The Prophet said, “You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you, span by span and cubit by cubit (i.e., inch by inch) so much so that even if they entered a h*** of a mastigure, you would follow them.” We said, “O Allah’s Apostle! (Do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?” He said, “Whom else?”

‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab, radiallahu ‘anhu, said, “There is no excuse for anyone going astray thinking that he is upon guidance. Nor for abandoning guidance thinking it to be misguidance, since the affairs have been made clear, the proof established and the excuse cut off.” .... It has been made clear to the people, so it is upon the people to comply and follow.

So, all these divisions you've seen today have been prophesied. So it's not new. It only makes a cautious Muslim to be more aware of them and stick firmly to the teachings of Islam as taught by the Prophet and his rightly guided companions.

Discussing why this divisions is another lengthy topic on it's own and I think what should profit us is to be aware of them since it has been prophesied and to stick to the advice provided with respect to how to deal with it.

I wonder as a Christian if you're aware of controversy or sectarianism in Judaism and Christianity. If yes, then I think it won't be difficult for you to understand my point. Otherwise I would advice that you inquire about it.

God Knows best.

I

frank osundo said:
My Bro, i wonder too. it is not about preaching hate per se but those whose life from the inception of the religion have exemplifies blood baths, hates and violence...how could a man term his fellow man 'infidel' what rights has he? i give u a preamble of indept division and hate even in islam itself after the dead of mohammed "the Muslim controversy was about who would be the caliph (religious leader) after Umar, the second caliph following Mohammed. Being caliph at that time was an extremely powerful position: Mohammed had wished to conquer the earth, and those succeeding him vigorously pursued this end. The first caliph after Umar, Uthman, was murdered after 12 years, can u beat that?. Ali, Mohammed’s son-in-law, became the next caliph, but met with wide-spread opposition, including that of his mother-in-law. Five years later, after several wars with other Muslims he too was murdered,wow! insanity of the highest order. The next caliph, Muawiya, started a dynasty which lasted 15 generations: the Umayyad Caliphate. This caused the Muslims to split because one group, the Shiites, wanted Ali’s son Hussein to be the next caliph, while the majority, known as Sunnis, were in favor of the Umayyad caliph.
The line of Mohammed through Ali and Hussein became extinct in 873 AD when the last Shiite Iman, Al-Askari, who had no brothers, disappeared within days of inheriting the title at the age of four,this was grand assasination. However, the Shiites did not want to accept that he died; instead they believed that he was merely “hidden” and would soon return. After several centuries, this still did not happen and spiritual power was passed down to a council called the Ulema, which consisted of twelve scholars who elected a supreme Imam. today there are hate among themselves, in nigeria the muslim brethren and those normal muslim hate themselves with passion and they could kill themselves, the average muslim in the north sees a southern muslim as ar'na (pagans).in our global world today we have Sunni ,Shiite, Kharijitis, Wahhabi , Ismailis , Ismaili Druze , Sufi, Baha'ism, and all of them have hates orientations...my friend a pakistanis ex-muslim told me of one of the sects called The Ismaili "Hashshashin" or "Assassins", used the drug hashish to get exited, and became famous for their practice of seizing Crusader forts and assassinating Christians. Today, known as "Khojas" or "Mawlas" in Bombay, India, and parts of Iran, Syria, and Zanzibar. with my vast experience here, For me, it is very difficult to relate 'peace' to islam as either religion or political organization...orless peace in their usage means an irony...even many of them dont know the inheritance the have bought in as a belief...yes, there are moderate yet they cant be trusted and more or less it will be slippery for the moderate to practice core dogmas.
The Prince said:
If every other cleric of other religions should go on such hateful preachings, I wonder what would become of the human race. Maybe we would all be dead by now. People should learn to love one another for the sake of global peace.
Mr Frank,

Forget about clashes between Muslim sects (i.e muslim versus muslim) That might be too complex for you to understand. Focus on your message of muslims killing non muslims. I am again giving you the opportunity to answer how many times have you experienced or heard of muslims killing christians in places like Sokoto, Borno or Yobe and the likes. Why is it always in Kaduna, Plateau, and the likes?

Since you've mentioned Boko haram and maitasine, I think it would be necessary to shed light on this.

Of the Sects in Islam that you mentioned and I have also expatiated on, Boko haram and maitasine does not even exist. Apart from Nigeria, I don't even know if other muslim nations has ever heard of these groups.
Such groups have nothing to do with Islam. This is what I said earlier that the fact that such group exist in Muslim dominated area in Nigeria could make some people ignorantly attribute them to Islam. Such groups have no basis in Islam. I tell you, they are nothing but criminals.

On Osama Bin laden you mentioned in one of your comments, have you ever inquired who trained, equipped and use Osama Bin Laden ? For what cause? Please find out. Again the fact that Osama is a native of Saudi Arabia would made some people to quickly conclude that he is fighting the course of Islam. Please find out how Osama and Al-Qaeda emanated.

On the links I referred to, they're authentic and you can check for yourself. Just take your time.

And again I will advice you to watch those you tube clips. They're quite relevant.

On why Islam is at a war with other religion? I have answered that. And let me also add this. Islam is never at war with other religion you referred to. Rather such religion feel threatened that Islam might make them irrelevant by the virtue of people leaving such religion and entering Islam. And what do they do, wage war on Islam where the Muslims are the minority. The history is there for everyone.

GOD KNOWS BEST

frank osundo said:
MR KOLADE ONCE U TRIES TO RUN AWAY FROM TRUTH, ONE THING KEEPS FOLLOWING U, UR SHADOWS .THAT TRANSLATES TO TRUTH AND IT WILL ALWAYS PRICK U EVEN IF U DON'T WANT TO OWN UP...DON'T BOTHER GOING TO GOOGLE AND HANDPICKING WEBSITES OR WHATSOEVER FOR REFERENCE, U MAY NOT KNOW, SOME OF THOSE WEBSITES ARE BLACKLISTED AND NOTORIOUSLY CATEGORIZED AS TERRORISM SITES...AND ONE WONDERS WHY SHLD I READ THAT? AND WHAT EFFECTS COULD ONE DERIVES?
YES, IT WILL BE MORE MEANINGFUL IF WE TAKE ISSUES ONE AFTER THE OTHER,BUT WHY IS MY QUESTION' TELL US AS I DID ASK EARLIER WHY IS ISLAM AT WAR WITH EVERY MAJOR WORLD RELIGION (Buddhism, Hinduism,Christianity,Judaism etc ) WHEN NONE OF THESE RELIGIONS ARE AT WAR WITH EACH OTHER?' STILL LEFT UNANSWERED? U TERM TO BE A POOR RESEARCHER OR MAY BE ALIEN TO NIGERIA...THOUGH I AM OVERSEAS BUT I AM PART OF THE NORTH...WE HAVE SEEN UR MISLEADING ASSUMPTIONS AND UR WEAK AND CALLOUS DEFENSE OF UR BRETHREN IN THE NORTH, BE CAREFUL WHAT BEFALL THEM AS A NEMESIS MAY...PLS BORNO IS IN MAIDUGUIRI AND IT IS ONE OF THE DANGERIOUS STATES IN THE NORTH ,THAT IS WHERE MAITESINE AND BOKO HARAM EMANATED...IN 2007, 120 SUSPECTS IN CONNECTION WITH SHITTE AND SUNNI CLASH IN SOKOTO METROPOLIS AND IT ENVIRON WERE ARRESTED BY POLICE.
MORE RECENTLY (JANUARY 24TH,2010)VIOLENCE ERUPTED IN SOKOTO PEOPLE WERE KILLED. TROUBLE STARTED OVER AN ARGUMENT ,THE VIOLENCE SPREAD TO THE TUNDUNWADA AREA OF THE STATE, IT TOOK THE INTERVENTION OF MILITARY WHO FORESTALL AN ESCALATION OF VIOLENCE THERE. ALSO, IS NAIVE OF U TO HAVE MENTIONED ZAMFARA WHERE EVERYONE KNOWS IS THE BOILING POINT OF THE WHOLE VIOLENCE EXPERIENCED IN THE NORTHERN STATES...THE OFFSHOOTS OF KADUNA CRISIS WAS ZAMFARA'S SHARIA LAW AND IT SPREAD ACROSS TO KANO ETC. ANOTHER FALSEHOOD U MENTIONED ,WAS ABOUT YOBE STATE, WHERE I CONSIDER THE MOST VOLATILE SPOT IN NIGERIA...AT ABOUT JULY 2009, ABOUT 600 PEOPLE WERE REPORTEDLY KILLED AND MAIMED BY THE GRIP OF ISLAMIC HARDLINERS ON RAMPAGE IN BAUCHI, MAIDUGUIRI, POTISKUM, AND YOBE...

WHY MUST U SHARE QUILTS OF BLOODSUCKERS COS U WANT TO IGNORANTLY DEFEND WHAT U DON'T NO? ARE U REALLY A YORUBA MAN OR JUST ACTING?

TALKING ABOUT MAJORITY, I ASK U KANO THAT BOILS ALWAYS WHO ARE THE MAJORITY? SOUTHWEST U MENTIONED WHY DON'T U ANSWER URSELF? CONFUSION!

Kolade said:
Mr Frank,
I think it will be more meaningful if we take issues one after the other, rather than mixing things together. I did not bring the issue of divisions in Islam up. You did to prove the non peaceful nature of Islam I guessed. I tried to explain to you that Muslims are aware of this divisions due to the prophecy of Prophet Muhammad, and have been advised on how to deal with it.

Let me help you with some references on these division issues.

Below is a link on (a you tube link) on the subject sects in Islam. Try and check it out.

Christians, despite their schismatic tendencies, always put a premium on unity of faith. Yet the Christological debates of the third to fifth centuries ultimately led to the separation of the Monophysite Churches after the Council of Chalcedon (451). In 1054 the Orthodox Church and the Western Roman Church divided, partly over the Western addition to the creed of the assertion that the Holy Spirit proceeded from both the Father and the Son.
The Reformation of the sixteenth century in western Europe divided the Roman Catholic Church from the Lutherans, Calvinists, Anglicans, and other "reforming" communities. In dispute at this period were the claims of the institutional church to provide the only route to salvation and the reformers' claim that the individual needed only a justifying faith and the Bible to read, and the grace of the Holy Spirit would do the rest. In the eighteenth century the Methodist Church separated from the Church of England (Anglican) over the validity of its ministry and in due course itself became a worldwide "communion."

ALSO CHECK OUT THIS:

Often there is considerable disagreement between various churches about whether other churches should be labeled with pejorative terms such as "cult", or about whether this or that group enjoys some measure of respectability. Such considerations often vary from place to place, where one religious group may enjoy majority status in one region, but be widely regarded as a "dangerous cult" in another part of the world. Inclusion on this list does not indicate any judgment about the size, importance, or character of a group or its members.

On Islam being at war with other religion. The truth is that when the light comes, darkness is threatened and eventually varnish. The fundamental of Islam is pure monotheism. This is quite different from what other religion you mentioned preaching. That was why Prophet Muhammad was persecuted when he started same monotheistic message when he came. persecutions by those who knew the truth but never followed it simply because they felt they would no longer be relevant, by the time people begin to dump them for the truth.

Finally, You have been repeatedly associating violence in the northern part of Nigeria to Islam. Why are we not expressing these violence in South West Nigeria where we equally have large Muslim populations? Why repeatedly in the north ?

And even in the north where these crisis happens most is where you have Christians are at majority.
I have not heard of such crisis in Sokoto or Zamfara or Borno or Yobe. Don't we have Christians and Muslim living there ? It's always in Kaduna, plateau, bauchi, etc.
Looking at the population of the Muslims in the north, with your believe in Islam as violent, where would you expect the violence to be more rampant? And where is it rampant today ? Don't you think something is fishy somewhere?

GOD KNOWS BEST

frank osundo said:
MR KOLADE, STOP MISFIRING AND SHYING AWAY FROM THE TRUTH THAT IS GLARING...AND IT WILL AMOUNT TO DECEITS WHEN U DIGRESS.IT ONCE AGAIN SHOWS HOW SHORT SIGHTED AND NARROW MINDED SOME MUSLIMS REALLY ARE.U SAID " I know you may find this hard to believe, in view of what you might have seen today. But I must tell you that those evils you see today attributed to Islam are all conspiracies against Islam. That alone is another topic on it's own." WHAT DO U MAKE OUT OF THIS STATEMENTS OF URS? GROSS INCONSISTENCIES(' I know you may find this hard to believe, in view of what you might have seen today') DON'T U WANT ME BELIEVE WHAT I SEE TODAY, AND BELIEVE WHAT WE SAW YESTERDAY,OR IN THE FUTURE OR WHEN? KOLADE, BOTH IN THE PAST, PRESENT AND IN THE FUTURE IT GETS WORST...AND U WENT AHEAD TO SHOW THE NORMAL LIES ASSOCIATED TO SOME MUSLIMS('But I must tell you that those evils you see today attributed to Islam are all conspiracies against Islam') WHAT DO U MEAN BY THIS AGAIN? THE RECENT RECKLESS BURNING OF CHURCHES AT KAZAURE WHO CONSPIRED IT? SUNNIS VS SHITTES KILLINGS WHO CONSPIRED IT? THE VERSES THAT U QUOTED MOHAMED, WHO CONSPIRED IT? THE RECENT OUTBURST OF DEAD TO AMERICA/WEST AND OPPOSITION BY IRAN SUPREME LEADER WHO CONSPIRED IT? THE SERIES OF RELIGIOUS RIOTS AND KILLINGS IN THE NORTH WHO CONSPIRED IT...ETC?
U HAVE LOST TOUCH WITH WHAT WE ARE DISCUSSING COS U WANTS TO RUN AWAY FROM ONE GLARING TRUTH AND U HAVE BARGAINED FOR A COSTLY ISSUES AND LET ME SELL THE COMMODITY TO U...WHAT DO U FEEL QUA RAN KNOWS ABOUT CHRISTIANITY AND ABOUT JESUS CHRIST DEAD ON THE CROSS AND RESURRECTION? WHEN DID ISLAM AND UR QUA RAN COME? WHEN JESUS DIED AND RESURRECTED, MOHAMED WAS NOT EVEN CONCEIVED TALK LESS OF QUA RAN BEING AUTHORITY TO ACCOUNTS FOR HIS DEAD AND RESURRECTION. HOW CREDIBLE IS UR QUARAN GIVEN ACCOUNT OF JESUS CHRIST DEAD ON THE CROSS AND HIS RESURRECTION AFTER CENTURIES BEFORE ISLAM AND QUARAN? OR ARE U AMONG THOSE WHO ARE DELUDED THAT QUARAN CAME FROM HEAVEN? MOST VERSES FROM THE TORAH, BIBLE WERE CUT AND PASTE IN THE QUARAN AND SOMETIMES THEIR MEANINGS ARE ABUSED... LEST I FORGET PLS TELL US AS I DID ASK EARLIER WHY IS ISLAM AT WAR WITH EVERY MAJOR WORLD RELIGION (Buddhism, Hinduism,Christianity,Judaism etc ) WHEN NONE OF THESE RELIGIONS ARE AT WAR WITH EACH OTHER? THESE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS THAT U POSTED IS A STORY THAT ONLY HAS RELEVANCE TO KINDERGARTEN THOUGH LATTER THEY WILL OVERGROWN IT: Most people there see Islam as Hausa religion. They call Mosque Hausa church. Some can't distinguish between Hausa culture and Islam. So these problems are there. And so when communal clashes or ethnic violence ensued in such places especially in the North, it is very easy for people to attribute such violence to Islam.
MR KOLADE, HAUSA IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA WHICH U AND I KNOWS OR LESS U ARE STILL CHOKING WITH UNTOLD TRUTH...THE PROBLEM IS ISLAMIC HAUSAS AND SOME ISLAMIC FULANIS...A CARTON OF MOHAMED WAS CAJOLED AT DENMARK WHY WAS THERE RIOT IN THE NORTH? IS IT HAUSA OR ISLAMIC? WORLD BEAUTY PAGEANTS WAS ANNOUNCED TO BE HELD IN NIGERIA, WHO REVOLTED? IS IT HAUSA OR ISLAMIC HAUSA? BOKO HARAM IDEOLOGY AND BRUTAL KILLINGS, IS IT HAUSA OR ISLAM?THE RECENT ATTACK ON CHURCHES IN WHICH U NEVER CONDEMNED BUT CAME TO DEFEND UR SHAMELESS CO MUSLIMS, IS IT HAUSA? CALL A SPADE A SPADE...AND UNCHAIN URSELF FROM ENSLAVEMENT OF FALSEHOOD AND TIES OF BLOODSUCKERS AND SEARCH DEEP IN UR SOUL AND REPENT....U MAY NOT PARTAKE IN THESE BLOODSHEDING ONGOING BUT DON'T DEFEND IT...IT HAS NEMESIS

Kolade said:

All I told you in my last comment was just to let you know that the divisions we have in the MAJOR religion today (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) has been prophesied and as such Muslims have been advised to guide against it. It's up to you to take or leave it. Simple as that. Like I said the reasons for that is another topic on it's own. Violence has been massively witnessed in these religion due to people who felt threatened by the message of the religion as brought by the Prophets. They believe such messages were capable of terminating there tyrannical regime. Moses , Jesus, Muhammad, e.t.c all witnessed it. The stories are there for everybody. But God has always saved His beloved prophets from those evil plots. He saved Moses from Pharaoh, He saved Jesus from Herod and the tyrannical ruler of the time (although Christians believed he was nailed to the cross, the Qur'an told us he wasn't and that God saved and rose him to heaven); He saved Muhammad from his own people (the rulers at that time like Abu Sufiyan and co). Islam (an Arabic word) which is a way of life that preaches peace did not originate from prophet Muhammad. It has always being there since the time of Abraham and the rest of other prophets whom I think you know of. They have all come to preach about the oneness of God and the rest beautiful teachings. One come after the other. And as they come, they were mostly rejected by one group or class who never wished for peace but rather tyranny. Among these prophets, 4 were given books : Musa /Moses was given a book in Arabic known as Taorat, Daud/David was given a book in Arabic known as Zabur which has been interpreted as the psalms of David, Jesus was given a book in Arabic called Injeel (which has been referred to as the AUTHENTIC BIBLE), while Muhammad was given the Qur'an. So this message is one. and that was what Prophet Muhammad referred to as the true religion in my last comment.

GOD KNOWS BEST.

dele abdur said:
frank osundo said:
Kolade said:
My Frank,
See the details of this below: The Messenger (peace be upon him) said,: “The Jews split into 71 sects, and the Christians split into 72 sects. My nation is going to split into 73 sects, and all of them will be in the Hellfire except one.” It was said, “Who are they, O Messenger of Allaah?” He replied, “They those who are upon what I and my Companions are upon.” The Prophet (peace be upon him ) said I have left you upon clear proof, its night is like its day no one deviates except that he is destroyed & whoever amongst you lives for long will see great controversy, so stick to that which you know of my Sunnah (my practice) & the Sunnah (practice) of Rightly Guided Caliphs; cling to that with your molar teeth.

God Knows best.

I

frank osundo said:
The Prince said:
So much of peace in Islam that the whole world is being terrorised by them. If they claim that terrorists would go straight to hell, why the adventure into it by so many muslims? What would you call the killing of Christians, especially in the northern part of Nigeria by Muslims? Peaceful propagation of Islam I guess? Religions that use force will get force in return. I am sure you are familiar with the saying that 'even a worm would turn'? The Christians have been pushed to the wall, and have to fight back. We all want to go to heaven, but till then, the only place we have the earth. We have to fight and protect what we have, despite the evil Jihad killing other human beings made in the image of God simply because they do not share in their beliefs. Methinks religion is a matter of conscience, and there should be no force in it.

Abdullahi Al-Hassan said:
1) have you ever heard a muslim in this world abuse any bible or prophet jesus (a.s) ( in case of chritianity) or moses (a.s) (in case of jews) or any other prophet or any book revealed by Allah to his prohpet, but why everyday, everytime all the non-muslim unite and abused the qur'an, prophet mohammad (s.a.w.), and anything that is belongs to islam e.g comment by a nigerian journalist on our prophet concening beauty contest, cartoon of prophet mohammad (s.a.w)?
2) why both the jews and the christian unite together and be killing nuslims in middle east e.g palestine etc.?
i need your response with references, and i assure you more reasons why islam is not a violent religion.
Thank you Mr John.

Those of us that are Muslim are equally wondering why all these suicide bombings despite the fact that Islam condemned it? Who are the suicide bombers? Who is Osama Bin Laden? Who are the Al-Qaeda? Muslims are also among the victims of 9/11.
Certainly these criminals are not Muslims because their actions has no backing by Islam, otherwise we could have seen so many suicide bombers during the time of prophet Muhammad. Such are new developments. So the fact still remain. Who are these people?

Let me ask you this question. Today we have Christians Gay worshippers and Gay bishops. can we say that they have backings for there acts in the bible? the answer is No. they're responsible for their action. Jesus Christ never taught that.

On the crises in the North, it's unfortunate that innocent citizens are always the victims as the architects are never found. But one day nemesis will catch up with them. Just like the gay example I gave you, such criminals might be born into Muslim families answering Muslim names. But I can tell you they're far from Islam. There cup would be full soonest. Any body will think that the likes of Osama are fighting the course of Islam. the answer is no. Osama was used by some "cabal", who are they ? We need to find out. the cabals are everywhere. But one day, they shall be brought to justice over innocent souls they've taken.

John Jang said:
So much of peace in Islam that the whole world is being terrorised by them. If they claim that terrorists would go straight to hell, why the adventure into it by so many muslims? What would you call the killing of Christians, especially in the northern part of Nigeria by Muslims? Peaceful propagation of Islam I guess? Religions that use force will get force in return. I am sure you are familiar with the saying that 'even a worm would turn'? The Christians have been pushed to the wall, and have to fight back. We al want to go to heaven, but till then, the only place we have the earth. We have to fight and protect what we have, despite the Jihad of the muslims, whatever that means.

HA BA Mr frank,

'am sure some Christians out there are not comfortable with your dispositions so far in this community.

Each time someone has a contrary view to yours, the next thing you result to is insulting such personality and forgetting about the issues being discussed. Such attitude never make the forum interesting any longer. I guess the reason while Titi is suggesting the closure of this topic, if I am not mistaking her.

And for your repeated questions, please go try my comments. The answers are there.

Also, I will advice that you to go through those links I referred to. Put sentiments aside and go through them.

And lastly, on issues, you can always agree or disagree. That's normal. What is certainly not normal is insulting ourselves.

GOD KNOWS BEST

I think the best to do is to
frank osundo said:
KOLADE, I SEE THAT THE MORE U TWIST TO A DIFFERENT ANGLE IT BECOMES CLEARER THAT U MULTIPLY UR TRAPS ...WHAT SHOULD I FORGET? HELLO,POINT OF ORDER ANSWER FOR THE FOURTH TIMEb>b>TELL US AS I DID ASK EARLIER WHY IS ISLAM AT WAR WITH EVERY MAJOR WORLD RELIGION (Buddhism, Hinduism,Christianity,Judaism etc ) WHEN NONE OF THESE RELIGIONS ARE AT WAR WITH EACH OTHER?' STILL LEFT UNANSWERED?U MEAN WE SHLD FORGET ABOUT ISLAM CLASH? MEANING? WHO TOLD U I CARED ABOUT MUSLIMS KILLING THEMSELVES? WHAT WE ARE SAYING IS THAT EVEN IF IS THEIR WAR THE CHRISTIANS BEAR THE BRUNT OF THE SPILL OVER? I DON'T WANT TO USE ANY INSULTING WORDS BUT TO BE HONEST U ARE CONFUSE AND VERY FULL OF URSELF TO ADMIT THAT U ARE A VISIBLE LIAR THAT U DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY AGAIN...PEOPLE HERE KNOW THE BLUNDER U COMMITTED FROM UR MOHAMMED'S HATE MESSAGES AND MAIDUGUIRI/BORNO BLABBING.IF U WANT TO KNOW,MORE THAN 50 CHRISTIANS AND 13 CHURCHES WERE DESTROYED IN MAIDUGURI. THE SOKOTO, YOBE INCIDENTS I MENTIONED, WHO DO U THINK WERE KILLED?...WHAT ARE U INSINUATING? I WAS BORN AND BRED IN THE NORTH, AND MUM IS PART OF THE NORTH I DONT BASE IN RUMOURS....U QUESTION WHY IS IT ALWAYS IN KADUNA,JOS AND IT LIKES?THIS QUESTION SHOWS UR LACK OF DIRECTION ...THE LIKES TO HELP U ARE: YOBE, SOKOTO, KANO, KAFANCHAN, BAUCHI ETC...AND UR WHYS??...IF U ARE PARTICULAR ABOUT JOS , THE ANSWER IS BECAUSE SOME FEW GREEDY ISLAMIC INDIVIDUALS WANT TO REAP WHERE THEY DONT SOW...ARE U SATISFY, IS UR BIAS MIND SETTLE NOW?
LOOK AT HOW CHILDISH U SOUNDS, U DESERVE INSULTS...U MEAN OSAMA WAS TRAINED BY WHO AND WHAT DO U WANTS TO SAY? DOES HIS TRAINING FOR WHATSOEVER PURPOSE AS U INSINUATES WARRANTS HIM TO TAKE LIVES IRRESPECTIVE OF RACE? WHAT KIND OF gods ENCOURAGES VENGEANCE...I AM FORCED TO SAY WE DON'T WORSHIP THE SAME GOD AND OUR GOD DON'T ENCOURAGE VENGEANCE IF URS DOES THEN SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG SOMEWHERE.
DO U JUSTIFIES MUTTALAB'S ATTEMPTED ATTACK ON AMERICANS, COS HE IS AN OFFSPRING OF OSAMA BY TRAINING? DO U KNOW WHAT? I PITY U IF REALLY U ARE A YORUBA MAN ...U SHOULD TAKE A LONG TIME AND HAVE A PURGE OF THIS WICKEDNESS AND MINDSET...FIGHTING BECAUSE SOMEONE PROVOKED U WILL DO U MORE HARM THAN GOOD...IF THAT IS WHAT U PEOPLE BELIEVE THEN TRY ANOTHER MESS...I BET U IT WILL CONSUME U .AND I WONDER WHAT U WILL TEACH UR KIDS.

U CITE OSAMA AND AMERICA...WHY NOT CITE THE TANKER DRIVER AND POLICE AS IT RELATES TO CHRISTIANS AND THEIR CHURCHES, WHO PROVOKE THE OTHER? U THINK U ARE SMART, NOPEEEEEEEEEEE!U ARE WASHING UR DIRTY LINENS, UNFORTUNATELY, ON THE PAGES OF THE NEWSPAPERS, COS I HAVE ALL MY COPIES IN MY ARCHIVES AND SOME OF MY FRIENDS HERE ARE WONDERING WHAT A BRAIN IN HUMAN SKULL!...GOODLUCK
Kolade said:
Mr Frank,
Forget about clashes between Muslim sects (i.e muslim versus muslim) That might be too complex for you to understand. Focus on your message ofWHO AND muslims killing non muslims. I am again giving you the opportunity to answer how many times have you experienced or heard of muslims killing christians in places like Sokoto, Borno or Yobe and the likes. Why is it always in Kaduna, Plateau, and the likes? Since you've mentioned Boko haram and maitasine, I think it would be necessary to shed light on this.
Of the Sects in Islam that you mentioned and I have also expatiated on, Boko haram and maitasine does not even exist. Apart from Nigeria, I don't even know if other muslim nations has ever heard of these groups.
Such groups have nothing to do with Islam. This is what I said earlier that the fact that such group exist in Muslim dominated area in Nigeria could make some people ignorantly attribute them to Islam. Such groups have no basis in Islam. I tell you, they are nothing but criminals.

On Osama Bin laden you mentioned in one of your comments, have you ever inquired who trained, equipped and use Osama Bin Laden ? For what cause? Please find out. Again the fact that Osama is a native of Saudi Arabia would made some people to quickly conclude that he is fighting the course of Islam. Please find out how Osama and Al-Qaeda emanated.

On the links I referred to, they're authentic and you can check for yourself. Just take your time.

And again I will advice you to watch those you tube clips. They're quite relevant.

On why Islam is at a war with other religion? I have answered that. And let me also add this. Islam is never at war with other religion you referred to. Rather such religion feel threatened that Islam might make them irrelevant by the virtue of people leaving such religion and entering Islam. And what do they do, wage war on Islam where the Muslims are the minority. The history is there for everyone.

GOD KNOWS BEST

frank osundo said:
MR KOLADE ONCE U TRIES TO RUN AWAY FROM TRUTH, ONE THING KEEPS FOLLOWING U, UR SHADOWS .THAT TRANSLATES TO TRUTH AND IT WILL ALWAYS PRICK U EVEN IF U DON'T WANT TO OWN UP...DON'T BOTHER GOING TO GOOGLE AND HANDPICKING WEBSITES OR WHATSOEVER FOR REFERENCE, U MAY NOT KNOW, SOME OF THOSE WEBSITES ARE BLACKLISTED AND NOTORIOUSLY CATEGORIZED AS TERRORISM SITES...AND ONE WONDERS WHY SHLD I READ THAT? AND WHAT EFFECTS COULD ONE DERIVES?
YES, IT WILL BE MORE MEANINGFUL IF WE TAKE ISSUES ONE AFTER THE OTHER,BUT WHY IS MY QUESTION' TELL US AS I DID ASK EARLIER WHY IS ISLAM AT WAR WITH EVERY MAJOR WORLD RELIGION (Buddhism, Hinduism,Christianity,Judaism etc ) WHEN NONE OF THESE RELIGIONS ARE AT WAR WITH EACH OTHER?' STILL LEFT UNANSWERED? U TERM TO BE A POOR RESEARCHER OR MAY BE ALIEN TO NIGERIA...THOUGH I AM OVERSEAS BUT I AM PART OF THE NORTH...WE HAVE SEEN UR MISLEADING ASSUMPTIONS AND UR WEAK AND CALLOUS DEFENSE OF UR BRETHREN IN THE NORTH, BE CAREFUL WHAT BEFALL THEM AS A NEMESIS MAY...PLS BORNO IS IN MAIDUGUIRI AND IT IS ONE OF THE DANGERIOUS STATES IN THE NORTH ,THAT IS WHERE MAITESINE AND BOKO HARAM EMANATED...IN 2007, 120 SUSPECTS IN CONNECTION WITH SHITTE AND SUNNI CLASH IN SOKOTO METROPOLIS AND IT ENVIRON WERE ARRESTED BY POLICE. MORE RECENTLY (JANUARY 24TH,2010)VIOLENCE ERUPTED IN SOKOTO PEOPLE WERE KILLED. TROUBLE STARTED OVER AN ARGUMENT ,THE VIOLENCE SPREAD TO THE TUNDUNWADA AREA OF THE STATE, IT TOOK THE INTERVENTION OF MILITARY WHO FORESTALL AN ESCALATION OF VIOLENCE THERE. ALSO, IS NAIVE OF U TO HAVE MENTIONED ZAMFARA WHERE EVERYONE KNOWS IS THE BOILING POINT OF THE WHOLE VIOLENCE EXPERIENCED IN THE NORTHERN STATES...THE OFFSHOOTS OF KADUNA CRISIS WAS ZAMFARA'S SHARIA LAW AND IT SPREAD ACROSS TO KANO ETC. ANOTHER FALSEHOOD U MENTIONED ,WAS ABOUT YOBE STATE, WHERE I CONSIDER THE MOST VOLATILE SPOT IN NIGERIA...AT ABOUT JULY 2009, ABOUT 600 PEOPLE WERE REPORTEDLY KILLED AND MAIMED BY THE GRIP OF ISLAMIC HARDLINERS ON RAMPAGE IN BAUCHI, MAIDUGUIRI, POTISKUM, AND YOBE... WHY MUST U SHARE QUILTS OF BLOODSUCKERS COS U WANT TO IGNORANTLY DEFEND WHAT U DON'T NO? ARE U REALLY A YORUBA MAN OR JUST ACTING?
TALKING ABOUT MAJORITY, I ASK U KANO THAT BOILS ALWAYS WHO ARE THE MAJORITY? SOUTHWEST U MENTIONED WHY DON'T U ANSWER URSELF? CONFUSION!

Kolade said:
Mr Frank,
I think it will be more meaningful if we take issues one after the other, rather than mixing things together. I did not bring the issue of divisions in Islam up. You did to prove the non peaceful nature of Islam I guessed. I tried to explain to you that Muslims are aware of this divisions due to the prophecy of Prophet Muhammad, and have been advised on how to deal with it. Let me help you with some references on these division issues. Below is a link on (a you tube link) on the subject sects in Islam. Try and check it out.

ALSO CHECK OUT THIS:

GOD KNOWS BEST

frank osundo said:
U HAVE LOST TOUCH WITH WHAT WE ARE DISCUSSING COS U WANTS TO RUN AWAY FROM ONE GLARING TRUTH AND U HAVE BARGAINED FOR A COSTLY ISSUES AND LET ME SELL THE COMMODITY TO U...WHAT DO U FEEL QUA RAN KNOWS ABOUT CHRISTIANITY AND ABOUT JESUS CHRIST DEAD ON THE CROSS AND RESURRECTION? WHEN DID ISLAM AND UR QUA RAN COME? WHEN JESUS DIED AND RESURRECTED, MOHAMED WAS NOT EVEN CONCEIVED TALK LESS OF QUA RAN BEING AUTHORITY TO ACCOUNTS FOR HIS DEAD AND RESURRECTION. HOW CREDIBLE IS UR QUARAN GIVEN ACCOUNT OF JESUS CHRIST DEAD ON THE CROSS AND HIS RESURRECTION AFTER CENTURIES BEFORE ISLAM AND QUARAN? OR ARE U AMONG THOSE WHO ARE DELUDED THAT QUARAN CAME FROM HEAVEN? MOST VERSES FROM THE TORAH, BIBLE WERE CUT AND PASTE IN THE QUARAN AND SOMETIMES THEIR MEANINGS ARE ABUSED... LEST I FORGET PLS TELL US AS I DID ASK EARLIER WHY IS ISLAM AT WAR WITH EVERY MAJOR WORLD RELIGION (Buddhism, Hinduism,Christianity,Judaism etc ) WHEN NONE OF THESE RELIGIONS ARE AT WAR WITH EACH OTHER? THESE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS THAT U POSTED IS A STORY THAT ONLY HAS RELEVANCE TO KINDERGARTEN THOUGH LATTER THEY WILL OVERGROWN IT: Most people there see Islam as Hausa religion. They call Mosque Hausa church. Some can't distinguish between Hausa culture and Islam. So these problems are there. And so when communal clashes or ethnic violence ensued in such places especially in the North, it is very easy for people to attribute such violence to Islam. Let me also clarify that although Islam entered Nigeria via the north that does not make Muslims from the north more superior than those from the South. Likewise I don't think Christians from Southern Nigeria are more superior than those from the North.
MR KOLADE, HAUSA IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA WHICH U AND I KNOWS OR LESS U ARE STILL CHOKING WITH UNTOLD TRUTH...THE PROBLEM IS ISLAMIC HAUSAS AND SOME ISLAMIC FULANIS...A CARTON OF MOHAMED WAS CAJOLED AT DENMARK WHY WAS THERE RIOT IN THE NORTH? IS IT HAUSA OR ISLAMIC? WORLD BEAUTY PAGEANTS WAS ANNOUNCED TO BE HELD IN NIGERIA, WHO REVOLTED? IS IT HAUSA OR ISLAMIC HAUSA? BOKO HARAM IDEOLOGY AND BRUTAL KILLINGS, IS IT HAUSA OR ISLAM?THE RECENT ATTACK ON CHURCHES IN WHICH U NEVER CONDEMNED BUT CAME TO DEFEND UR SHAMELESS CO MUSLIMS, IS IT HAUSA? CALL A SPADE A SPADE...AND UNCHAIN URSELF FROM ENSLAVEMENT OF FALSEHOOD AND TIES OF BLOODSUCKERS AND SEARCH DEEP IN UR SOUL AND REPENT....U MAY NOT PARTAKE IN THESE BLOODSHEDING ONGOING BUT DON'T DEFEND IT...IT HAS NEMESIS Kolade said:

All I told you in my last comment was just to let you know that the divisions we have in the MAJOR religion today (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) has been prophesied and as such Muslims have been advised to guide against it. It's up to you to take or leave it. Simple as that. Like I said the reasons for that is another topic on it's own. Violence has been massively witnessed in these religion due to people who felt threatened by the message of the religion as brought by the Prophets. They believe such messages were capable of terminating there tyrannical regime. Moses , Jesus, Muhammad, e.t.c all witnessed it. The stories are there for everybody. But God has always saved His beloved prophets from those evil plots. He saved Moses from Pharaoh, He saved Jesus from Herod and the tyrannical ruler of the time (although Christians believed he was nailed to the cross, the Qur'an told us he wasn't and that God saved and rose him to heaven); He saved Muhammad from his own people (the rulers at that time like Abu Sufiyan and co). Islam (an Arabic word) which is a way of life that preaches peace did not originate from prophet Muhammad. It has always being there since the time of Abraham and the rest of other prophets whom I think you know of. They have all come to preach about the oneness of God and the rest beautiful teachings. One come after the other. And as they come, they were mostly rejected by one group or class who never wished for peace but rather tyranny. Among these prophets, 4 were given books : Musa /Moses was given a book in Arabic known as Taorat, Daud/David was given a book in Arabic known as Zabur which has been interpreted as the psalms of David, Jesus was given a book in Arabic called Injeel (which has been referred to as the AUTHENTIC BIBLE), while Muhammad was given the Qur'an. So this message is one. and that was what Prophet Muhammad referred to as the true religion in my last comment. A very strong article of Islamic faith is to believe in all these prophets and never distinguish among them. Any one who does has left the state of Islam. Period. It does not matter his class or status.

GOD KNOWS BEST.

dele abdur said:
frank osundo said:
Kolade said:
My Frank,
See the details of this below: The Messenger (peace be upon him) said,: “The Jews split into 71 sects, and the Christians split into 72 sects. My nation is going to split into 73 sects, and all of them will be in the Hellfire except one.” It was said, “Who are they, O Messenger of Allaah?” He replied, “They those who are upon what I and my Companions are upon.” The Prophet (peace be upon him ) said I have left you upon clear proof, its night is like its day no one deviates except that he is destroyed & whoever amongst you lives for long will see great controversy, so stick to that which you know of my Sunnah (my practice) & the Sunnah (practice) of Rightly Guided Caliphs; cling to that with your molar teeth. The Prophet said, “You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you, span by span and cubit by cubit (i.e., inch by inch) so much so that even if they entered a h*** of a mastigure, you would follow them.” We said, “O Allah’s Apostle! (Do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?” He said, “Whom else?” ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab, radiallahu ‘anhu, said, “There is no excuse for anyone going astray thinking that he is upon guidance. Nor for abandoning guidance thinking it to be misguidance, since the affairs have been made clear, the proof established and the excuse cut off.” .... It has been made clear to the people, so it is upon the people to comply and follow.

God Knows best.

I

frank osundo said:
The Prince said:
i want to make an appeal that nobody should please respond to whatever anybody writes on this issue anymore. we have shown that we can not agree which is okay but to not know or understand decorum not matter how small it is a shame. discussions are to make us share ideas and knowledge. when that is not being achieved, then it is not worth it.
its difficult to say this is what as been learned from comments posted on this topic, even foreman brown idogho must have forgotten he posted it. i think it will be good if we just drop the curtains. thank you for your understanding. but if you decide to still post a comment, it better be GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Thank you brother Kolade,

What you are saying makes a lot of sense. There are deviants in all faiths, and their unacceptable behavious are not acceptable by the books containing the precepts they practice and believe in, that is if they believe in them at all. I tend not to agree with you totally on the fact that some of the culprits are not known.

Let me use Plateau State as an example. I am sure you must have heard that during the numerous crisis that took place in the State, some arrests were made. The suspects that were supposed to be tried in the State were brought down to Abuja and from there they were released. Is that action of the Federal Government not a tacit approval of what they were engaged in. On their release, they regrouped, and released a deadlier attack on the people as was just witnessed in January, 2010. As a face saving measure, they are again brought to Abuja for trial. We await the conclusion of the so-called trial.

So long as those in positions of authority are not biased along religious beliefs, the country will continue to be one crisis or the other with consequent loss of lives and properties. Two Commissioners of Police have been deployed from Plateau State, most probably because they are Christians, with the immediate past Commissioner of Police deployed because he made a blunt statement about the crisis. The GOC of 3rd Armoured Division Rukuba, who is a Muslim, and has been accused of partiality is still in office unpertubed, despite video clips of the military's involvement in extra judicial killings.

The best thing to do is let us all retrace our steps to where we faltered. When Nigeria is consumed, both Christians and Muslims and Atheists will be affected. Like I said earlier, religion is a matter of conscience, there should be no compulsion and killings. They do not do anyone any good. Nigerians should think of ways of moving the nation forward, and not engage in trivial matters that seem to tow the nation along the lines of the American prediction that in less than 15 years from now, there will be no nation called Nigeria.

frank osundo said:
MR KOLADE, FOR ME I TERM GAY AS A PSYCHOLOGICAL DEFORMITY IN WHICH SOME MISGUIDED INDIVIDUALS WANT TO PROMOTE AS A NORMAL NORMS OF LIFE...MY RESIDENCE HERE,THERE ARE MANY IMAMS AND POLITICIANS,CIVIL PEOPLE WHO ARE GAY HIDDEN AND OPENLY. BUT TAKING OF LIFE THAT GOD CONSIDER SACRED FOR SOME AWKWARD REASONS OUTWEIGHS IT...
WHEN U TALK FROM BOTH SIDES OF MOUTH IT AMAZE ME. U RE NOT STILL WONDERING WHY CHRISTIANS POPULATED AREAS RECORDED MUCH RELIGIOUS CRISIS AS U LIED? OSAMA BIN LADEN IS NO MORE FIGHTING A VENGEFUL WAR,RIGHT HE IS NOW A CRIMINAL AS U SAID? VENGENCE TO UR RELIGION IS THE EXPRESS WAY TO UR HEAVEN...AS U WANT US TO BELIEVE.
CAN U COME OUT TO THE PUBLIC AND DENOUNCE BOKO HARAM? HAVE U HEARD ANY PROMINENT ISLAM MAN FROM NIGERIA RENOUNCING THEM IF NOT PAYING LIP SERVICE...BUT THEY COULD CONDEMN JOS RIOT EASILY AND PLANTED SOLDIERS FOR REPRISAL ATTACK.

U STILL BELEVE PEOPLE WAGE WAR OVER ISLAM BECAUSE THE FEAR LOOSING MEMBERS...ARE U DAY DREAMING? DO U KNOW I AM ONE OF THE YOUTUBERS AND I AM FAMILIAR WITH THE ANTICS OF ISLAMIC YOUTUBERS? eg MR 'A' CONVERTED AND MR 'B' CONVERTED...EVEN DRUG PUSHERS, RAPIST WERE BROUGHT INTO THE FOLD TO MAKE MEANING...PLS STUDY WHAT CONVERSION IS,IS NOT ALL ABOUT PROPAGANDA OF NUMBERS...IF I TELL U WHAT HAPPEN HERE OR THE EXPERIENCE I HAD IN PAKISTAN, JORDAN, SAUDI, UAE U WILL BAFFLE...BUT I AM NOT AN ENTERTAINER....FAST GROWNG! CHECK WHAT FAST DYING MEANS...BUDHISM IS EVEN CLOSE-MARKING ISLAM IN NUMBERS...ISLAM IS NO WHERE CLOSE TO CHRISTIANITY.

FINALLY, NUMBERS IS USELESS WITHOUT SALVATION. MANY ARE CALL BUT FEAR ARE CHOOSEN...MATHEW 24:14

Kolade said:
Thank you Mr John.

Those of us that are Muslim are equally wondering why all these suicide bombings despite the fact that Islam condemned it? Who are the suicide bombers? Who is Osama Bin Laden? Who are the Al-Qaeda? Muslims are also among the victims of 9/11.
Certainly these criminals are not Muslims because their actions has no backing by Islam, otherwise we could have seen so many suicide bombers during the time of prophet Muhammad. Such are new developments. So the fact still remain. Who are these people?

Let me ask you this question. Today we have Christians Gay worshippers and Gay bishops. can we say that they have backings for there acts in the bible? the answer is No. they're responsible for their action. Jesus Christ never taught that.

On the crises in the North, it's unfortunate that innocent citizens are always the victims as the architects are never found. But one day nemesis will catch up with them. Just like the gay example I gave you, such criminals might be born into Muslim families answering Muslim names. But I can tell you they're far from Islam. There cup would be full soonest. Any body will think that the likes of Osama are fighting the course of Islam. the answer is no. Osama was used by some "cabal", who are they ? We need to find out. the cabals are everywhere. But one day, they shall be brought to justice over innocent souls they've taken.

John Jang said:
So much of peace in Islam that the whole world is being terrorised by them. If they claim that terrorists would go straight to hell, why the adventure into it by so many muslims? What would you call the killing of Christians, especially in the northern part of Nigeria by Muslims? Peaceful propagation of Islam I guess? Religions that use force will get force in return. I am sure you are familiar with the saying that 'even a worm would turn'? The Christians have been pushed to the wall, and have to fight back. We al want to go to heaven, but till then, the only place we have the earth. We have to fight and protect what we have, despite the Jihad of the muslims, whatever that means.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service