Muslim Belief

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in the prison ministry.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially amongst the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith, or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

This is your chance to make a difference...

FOR GODS' SAKE! PLEASE SEND THIS ON!

Views: 4536

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is just a LOOSE TRICK by RICK MATHES being shared here by FOREMAN - BROWN IDOGHO.
For God Sake, it is JUST TOO WEAK to convince anybody with an unbiased mind when it comes to Religious Comparatives, irrespective of his or her Religious affiliate,I repeat, someone with UNBIASED MIND!
Common! should have PROPPED IT UP A LITTLE BIT!

Now, seriously speaking,the organizers of the so-called event would have known better than to invite a religious bigot to such an event but they can still be pardoned for it now shows that that Imam is not the only one guilty of religious bigotry in that gathering, going by the way Rick Mathes tried to deceive all who care to read his write-up.

I am a MUSLIM by birth and I've remained so not just because I was born as one but because I've been convinced BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBTS about the TRUTHFULNESS of ISLAM devoid of all the BAD APPELLATIONS being given to it from WITHIN and WITHOUT.

Another IMPORTANT FACT is that THERE ISN'T ANY RELIGION IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD that IS DEVOID of ONE FORM OF EXTREMISM OR ANOTHER (Religious Adherents are to be blamed for this as God almighty is not CONFUSING in HIS HOLY BEING) but either BY OMISSION OR COMMISSION, some ARE REALLY PERFECT AT COVERING UP THEIR OPEN SECRET OF "FUNDAMENTALISM"

But I think Rick Mathes should not be afraid if Islam is gaining dominance for that is a DIVINE PROMISE THAT CANNOT BE UNDONE BY ALL EARTHLY FORCES COMBINED TOGETHER. All you and others who have been misled by ambitious people claiming to defend Islam is just to study Islam and know what it really entails.

That is, SEEK THE TRUTH AND IT SHALL SET YOU FREE!
Reading through these exchanges, I have noted a couple of words:

Peace. This is common sense. It benefits most people, perhaps excepting arm dealers, war mongers, etc. You cannot operate properly where and when there is confusion and upheavals. However, It sewms to me that these religions are clearly demonstrating the very opposite of peace through their claims and counterclaims.

Truth. We appear to have different versions of truth when it comes to religion. Each religion is saying that it is the true path to salvation and eternal life. God works in mysterious ways indeed.

Read. It is clearly written in the 'holy' books but when a reference to a passage is made, someone, somewhere will say 'sorry, but you've taken it out of context'. But it is there, in the book, in black and white.

For the believers, I do appreciate that it is difficult to see things differently since all your life has been conditioned to a particular way of thought and action. Nevertheless, if one could maintain an open mind for a brief moment and research a bit more, I am sure we will begin to think carefully before abusing each other in the name of religion.

It is worth pointing that We abandoned our traditional beliefs because 'heaven' is very attractive. The fact remains that we have been sold 'afterlife' insurance that we will never cash. Interesting that these foreign religions [without exception] are based on documented pagan practices but we, Africans, do not seem to even understand what underpins these religions. We rise up at the slightest opportunity to quote verses and defend that which has no concrete foundation to stand on.

My dear people, we have been knocking on the wrong door ever since we surrendered our souls to these foreign falsities. There is this misconception that we have to belong to a certain religion in order to be a good person. Actually, a better person is one that frees himself or herself from the encumbrances of selective directives laid down centuries ago by authors from distant cultures that no longer fit modern living.
you are just an ignorant of islam may Allah guide you please check this Qur anic verse!! "Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just. " (6:8)

This verse is clearly telling the Muslims to deal JUSTLY and KINDLY with the non Muslims..

Does that sound violant?

and any verse in the Quran that is talking about killing or fighting, its about certain time, people and not for all times.
we as muslims we only fight a defensive war not offensive please note this!!!

Doyin Kasumu said:
You are basically a dogmatic person,very myopic.

What are the conflicts around the world and what are the causes?And are the conflicts only limited to muslims.The basic doctrine is that where there is no justice there cannot be peace.Are Niger Delta terrorists muslims?How about the IRAs in United Kingdom,etc,etc.Is the occupation of the Palestine land by israel and the continual revolt an Islamic matter or simply arabs who happen to be muslims fighting for justice!

Do not mix up Islam as a religion with opressed muslims like christains too ,fighting for justice.

Pedro said:
Peace? word of mouth.
here is the truth: ISALAM IS A VIOLENTLY DEADLY RELIGION THE WORLD OVER. YOU ONLY NEED TO SEE THE CONFLICT AROUND THE WORLD TO UNDERSTAND THE WORD "VIOLENTLY DEADLY" I advice everyone to beware of this clearly deadly plague. DEATH TO NONE BELIEVERS, FORCE EVERY INFIDELS TO BECOME ISLAMISTS, MURDERERS, BLOOD SUCCKING PEOPLE. run away from this deadly plague, don't be infected.
How about series of wars? look Islam is not a violent religion, it's not. It may have violent extremist factions, but so does Christianity. Everyone likes to point out how 'Muslims' hate injustice, but there are crazy Christian people who hate everything and everyone different then them too.

As far as warfare goes, Christians calling Islam a violent religion because of the wars it has fought is the pot calling the kettle black. The earliest history of Christianity in the Old Testament was full of wars, against the Philistines, the Byzantines, the Babylonians, etc., etc. Christians killed and plundered as much as anyone else. Moving further in time what about The Crusades? Still later, after the Reformation, Europe was ravaged by a series of Religious Wars between different CHRISTIAN denominations, no other religions were even involved. The Holocaust was not carried out by Muslims, it was done in a mostly Christian Germany.

The five pillars of Islam are about devotion to Allah, there is nothing about violence in them. Which are:
* Faith or belief in the Oneness of God and the finality of the prophet hood of Muhammad;
* Establishment of the daily prayers;
* Concern for and alms giving to the needy;
* Self-purification through fasting; and
* The pilgrimage to Makkah for those who are able.
please fear God in your judgment and tel me is these teaching killings of other human beings?
then what are(is) pillar(s) of Christianity?

FOREMAN-BROWN IDOGHO said:
In every news there's an element of truth, how about the series of waes and riots?
Mr frank: i think you are not a gentleman and you will find it difficult to contribute meaningfully in a forum like this simply because your an arrogant and dogmatic in approaching issues. So if you had problem with a Muslim as far as your concern all Muslims are the same? please you sound like some one who can read and write so go and read about Islam and Muslims with an open mind you ll surely understand what Islam is all about. a good christian can not be using abusive words(mother f*****) in a forum like this. May ALLAH guide you and make you understand beta!!!
Since you`ve decided not to embrace the truth, dig deep into the genesis of these crisis, while in prison(prisoner of conscience), may be when you are out of it you will discover the truth. It is what you transmit to children they hold onto. Say something about pastors,reverends or christian clerics that are indirectly destroying the country by killing families virtues with their prophecies (witches, wizards, etc). So stop scratching the surface only, acquire more knowledge.

Douglas Nz said:
The middle east sees lots of protest, people saying there are tired of Islam but the country enforces it on them and that is the issue. The idea of forcing people against their wish. A young moslem might be a good person but the more he grows in Islam the evil he becomes, the more he wants to eliminate everthing non-Islam probably because some secrets are revealed to him I guess.
Look at what happened at Jos; have you seen where christians come out and start killing? Its moslems, Mutallab? Moslem; World trade centre? moslem; the Lagos explosion was probably moslem too.
The religion has a big problem, dont forget that Mohamed himself fought and killed people; Jesus did not, this is enough to help you pick a religion.
If terrorism was a religion, you bet it would islam and a ten year old can prove this.
Doyin my friend,
You are going out of point.
We are talking about religion and religious violence and not individual or nationalities fighting for an injustice or whatever.
The people in the Niger Delta, though being believers, are not fighting for God. They are not fighting against any religion or people. They are fighting the system and the injustice that is melted upon them.
They don´t come out from their churches, shrines or oracles, armed with the blessings of their priests, shouting the name of God while slaughtering everything that moves. They don´t go about burning houses, raping women and looting in the name of God.
We never heard that they fired into a crowded market or into a gathering of worshipers with the aim of killing as many people as possible in the name of God.

That is the opposite of what we are talking here.

We are talking about a religions groupe, whose leaders exult, arms and send into killing fields with a promise for evalasting life in paradise.
Making them believe that God is using them to accomplish a noble act by killing the infidels.
I live in europe and i have regular contacts with Christains, Muslems, Hindus, Buddhists, Shinto, Jews, Atheists etc etc.
The fact that Islam refers to other religions as unbelievers, is already enough condermnation to warrant their death.

Doyin Kasumu said:
How can you be so myopic in your thoughts.Is it islam that is fighting or some muslims who feel oppressed?Islam is represented by the holy Quran and not muslims fighting for Justice.The Niger Deltans are also figthing for justice and since they are christians,then christianity too must be a very violent religion!!!!!!!!!

Jones said:
If Islam is a peaceful religion as the muslims try to defend it. Why is Islam at war with every other religion on earth even among itself? We have about a thousand religions on earth and it´s a common knowledge that Islam is the religion that is causing over 75% of all religious related troubles on earth.
One may find it difficult to name the most peaceful religion on earth at first thought but everybody can tell the most troublesome religion on earth without a second thought.
You have perhaps deliberately refused to get my point.

Those killing in the name of religion,are they the standard for Islam?Why do not you judge islam by the far majority of peacefull muslims?Why use minority violent muslims to arrive at conclusions?

''As far as warfare goes, Christians calling Islam a violent religion because of the wars it has fought is the pot calling the kettle black. The earliest history of Christianity in the Old Testament was full of wars, against the Philistines, the Byzantines, the Babylonians, etc., etc. Christians killed and plundered as much as anyone else. Moving further in time what about The Crusades? Still later, after the Reformation, Europe was ravaged by a series of Religious Wars between different CHRISTIAN denominations, no other religions were even involved. The Holocaust was not carried out by Muslims, it was done in a mostly Christian Germany.''

Will this be sufficient to declare christianity a violent religion?

Jones said:
Doyin my friend,
We are talking about religion and religious violence and not individual or nationalities fighting for an injustice or whatever.
The people in the Niger Delta, though being believers, are not fighting for God. They are not fighting against any religion or people. They are fighting the system and the injustice that is melted upon them.
They don´t come out from their churches, shrines or oracles, armed with the blessings of their priests, shouting the name of God while slaughtering everything that moves. They don´t go about burning houses, raping women and looting in the name of God.
We never heard that they fired into a crowded market or into a gathering of worshipers with the aim of killing as many people as possible in the name of God.

We are talking about a religions groupe, whose leaders exult, arms and send into killing fields with a promise for evalasting life in paradise.
Making them believe that God is using them to accomplish a noble act by killing the infidels.
I live in europe and i have regular contacts with Christains, Muslems, Hindus, Buddhists, Shinto, Jews, Atheists etc etc.
The fact that Islam refers to other religions as unbelievers, is already enough condermnation to warrant their death.

Doyin Kasumu said:
How can you be so myopic in your thoughts.Is it islam that is fighting or some muslims who feel oppressed?Islam is represented by the holy Quran and not muslims fighting for Justice.The Niger Deltans are also figthing for justice and since they are christians,then christianity too must be a very violent religion!!!!!!!!!

Jones said:
If Islam is a peaceful religion as the muslims try to defend it. Why is Islam at war with every other religion on earth even among itself? We have about a thousand religions on earth and it´s a common knowledge that Islam is the religion that is causing over 75% of all religious related troubles on earth.
One may find it difficult to name the most peaceful religion on earth at first thought but everybody can tell the most troublesome religion on earth without a second thought.
Iran’s President: ‘I Will Stop Christianity in This Country’

Assyrian International News Agency

An Iranian convert to Christianity was kidnapped last week from his home in northeastern Iran and stabbed to death, his bleeding body thrown in front of his home a few hours later. Ghorban Tori, 50, was pastoring an independent house church of convert Christians in Gonbad-e-Kavus, a town just east of the Caspian Sea along the Turkmenistan border.

Within hours of the November 22 murder, local secret police arrived at the martyred pastor’s home, searching for Bibles and other banned Christian books in the Farsi language. By the end of the following day, the secret police had also raided the houses of all other known Christian believers in the city.

According to one informed Iranian source, during the past eight days representatives of the Ministry of Intelligence and Security (MOIS) have arrested and severely tortured 10 other Christians in several cities, including Tehran. All the detainees have since been released.

One of the arrested Christians was reportedly interrogated about his involvement in relief work after Iran’s deadly Bam earthquake in December 2003. Another working with a legal organization defending human rights was accused of using it as a “cover” for church activities.

In addition, MOIS officials have visited known Christian leaders since Tori’s murder and have instructed them to warn acquaintances in the unofficial, Protestant house fellowships that “the government knows what you are doing, and we will come for you soon.”

A former Muslim of Turkmen descent, Tori had converted to Christianity more than 10 years ago, while in Turkmenistan.

After he returned to his native Iran in 1998, Tori began to share his new Christian faith with friends and relatives. Within two years, a small fellowship of 12 believers was meeting in his home.

But not all welcomed his message; at least one relative attacked Tori, scarring his face. In the past year he received several threats from Islamic extremists vowing to kill him if he did not stop sharing his Christian faith.

Tori is survived by his wife and four children, ages 3 to 23.

He is the fifth Protestant pastor assassinated in Iran by unidentified killers in the past 11 years. Three of the five were former Muslims, under Iranian law subject to the death penalty for having committed apostasy.

Tori’s murder came just days after Iran’s new hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called an open meeting with the nation’s 30 provincial governors. During the session, an Iranian source told Compass, Ahmadinejad declared that the government needed to put a stop to the burgeoning movement of house churches across Iran.

“I will stop Christianity in this country,” Ahmadinejad reportedly vowed.

“This was apparently a green light from the president of Iran to go out and start killing Christians,” the source said.

Slurring Non-Muslims

Last week a Zoroastrian representative in the Iranian Parliament protested a slur against non-Muslims on November 20 by a top aide to Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, supreme leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

According to the government-run Entekhaab website, in a public speech Ayatollah Ahmad Jannati told youthful Basijis (members of a volunteer militia formed to enforce strict Islamic codes) preparing to join suicide missions that “non-Muslims are sinful animals who roam the earth and engage in corruption.” Jannati, who is secretary general of the powerful Guardian Council, is known to be a mentor and close advisor to Ahmadinejad.

Iranian Member of Parliament Kurosh Niknam declared the comment, “an unprecedented insult to religious minorities.”

Over the past month, Ahmadinejad has conducted a broad shake-up within the government establishment, replacing hundreds of governors, ambassadors and senior ministry officials with young and mostly inexperienced Islamists. Yesterday students at Tehran University protested noisily when a religious cleric without even a high school diploma was appointed rector of the nation’s oldest university. In November, the new director of prisons also transferred a number of political prisoners of conscience into criminal wards with convicted murderers and drug dealers. At least one of these political prisoners has been killed by fellow inmates, sparking the fears of Iranian Christians for the security of Hamid Pourmand, serving a three-year sentence at Tehran’s Evin Prison for refusing to renounce his conversion to Christianity.

This is the same way Islam started right from the days of Mohammad. Very few are muslims by conversion. The greater number are forced to be muslims at the risk of their lives.
Point of correction my friend.
Christianity starts from Jesus Christ.
The prophets, Kings and Judges in the old testaments of the Holy Bible are worshipers of God under Jewish religion. They are not Christians.

It´s true, Europe and America are christian countries by culture when they fought great wars.
But if you look closer to most of their wars, they were not religious wars but rather wars and revolutions by the people against tyranny by the kings and Lords. Church buildings served mainly as assybling points for the masses who are revolting against their leaders who are also of the same faith.
America´s war was also a war of liberation.

Hitler´s war has a different coronation. His target were the Jews as a people mostly to revenge the ugly treatment his mother recieved from his (Hitler´s) Jewish Father. And also to liberate Europe economicaly from Jewish dominance.
It was a war of race and not religion.
Other Christian countries didn´t share his theory. They gathered and defeated him.

Doyin Kasumu said:
You have perhaps deliberately refused to get my point.

Those killing in the name of religion,are they the standard for Islam?Why do not you judge islam by the far majority of peacefull muslims?Why use minority violent muslims to arrive at conclusions?

''As far as warfare goes, Christians calling Islam a violent religion because of the wars it has fought is the pot calling the kettle black. The earliest history of Christianity in the Old Testament was full of wars, against the Philistines, the Byzantines, the Babylonians, etc., etc. Christians killed and plundered as much as anyone else. Moving further in time what about The Crusades? Still later, after the Reformation, Europe was ravaged by a series of Religious Wars between different CHRISTIAN denominations, no other religions were even involved. The Holocaust was not carried out by Muslims, it was done in a mostly Christian Germany.''

Will this be sufficient to declare christianity a violent religion?

Jones said:
Doyin my friend,

Doyin Kasumu said:

Jones said:
You may be right base on the fact that i was not present in the so call seminar.But, pls permit me to say/advice that you should intensify your research about ISLAM and its doctrine before a formal judgement.
When we are told that we are accountable to our decisions and response, we own our self the duty of been careful about wat we knw little or noting about.I am a Muslim who believes in the Bible and follow its practice.Islam is neva a religion of Violence but dat of PEACE.One thing we must knw is dat we only see Muslims in action wen things are extremely going wrong.Most of the preachers(Christians) go a long way to intensify dr mission not minding stepping on others toes.We need not much argument but, let us find out,not from people,wat Islam is but from the glorious scripture.Let us be slow in passing Judgment.Why is Islam the fastest growing religion in the United State?

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service