I did not for once ask why Americans should add us as terrorist country. I know the truth. Why should I make noise? If you calculate the number of Nigerians that were cold-bloodedly and brutally murdered in the northern Nigeria from 1990 till now, you will be fixed at a stance with awe. I want to ask, does it mean that these people who are killed are not human beings or that they are not graded as human beings? What is our problem ? Who among the people who said they should meet Americans with a diplomatic row ever cried that the tendency of planned killings in the north amounted to terrorism? Dora Akinyili is now opening eyes like an owl, now tell me., if not for the insincerity of our leaders, their recklessness, foolishness and insensitivity, if not for their support for terror, what would make a bloody civilian to confidently come out on the street and kill the fellow citizen? It is because they know that these men would not ask them any questions, they can go scut free but i make it a categorical statement that the days for those planned killings have matured with suited results.....let nobody blame America because, if you are blind to see your brothers killed in a cold blood and you did not ask questions, they are watching to protect their citizens because they value lives. Yesterday Jos killings has vindicated America. Who can make noise again?

Views: 375

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I CAN NEVER FORGIVE NIGERIAN LEADERS OF THE CONTEMPORARY. I am christian but I have to tell myself the truth
Bro Tell them, all th s*** that have been happening in this country are not act of terror but act of error... i was so happy when i got the news that nigeria is now on US terror list, after all me i no get green card not to talk of America visa make all of us stay here suffer for here at least. If possible make America ban nigerians from entering their country na d best nbe that........................... After all no be poor man wey no fit pay school fees dey go school abroad im go wat for free education for village secondery school................ Let them prohibit nigerians for travelling abraod we will be better off....................... Zino
Thank you my brother. I am a catholic, there is one prayer we normally pray for Nigeria towards the end of mass, I have stopped praying that prayer because the leaders have encouraged me not to believe in Nigeria again. If Nigeria chooses to blow up today, I will provide the gunpowder

Ohwotu Ewoma Fortune said:
Bro Tell them, all th s*** that have been happening in this country are not act of terror but act of error... i was so happy when i got the news that nigeria is now on US terror list, after all me i no get green card not to talk of America visa make all of us stay here suffer for here at least. If possible make America ban nigerians from entering their country na d best nbe that........................... After all no be poor man wey no fit pay school fees dey go school abroad im go wat for free education for village secondery school................ Let them prohibit nigerians for travelling abraod we will be better off....................... Zino
I heard the most inteeresting truth of my life today. u Know, if u want2 know truth, u dont need 2 read ur Bible, u can just listing 2Nigerian leaders. Another bunch of truth again" ..the BLIND MAN saw the DUMP MAN telling the DEAF MAN that the LAME MAN was practicing relayrace with a pregnant woman...this is the kind of truth from the Nigerian leaders
I watched the senate and house of reps debate on the terror list issue and was really ashamed at how we got here! How did we collectively manage to throw up this crank heads who do not even try to understand the issues! Well the Jos incident has clearly shown that Americans are not wrong! Nigeria under the current leadership is a failing state (at least I am a true Nigerian and will not agree that we are a totally failed state), who in his right mind would risk its citizens to the deplorable machinations of a country without viable leadership structure! that country is as good as a breeding ground for terrorism!
won't really agree wit u cos naija is actually not a compendium of empires that belong to those idiots who call themselves leaders! its for me and u and the future belong to us!

Akamelu Michael said:
Thank you my brother. I am a catholic, there is one prayer we normally pray for Nigeria towards the end of mass, I have stopped praying that prayer because the leaders have encouraged me not to believe in Nigeria again. If Nigeria chooses to blow up today, I will provide the gunpowder

Ohwotu Ewoma Fortune said:
Bro Tell them, all th s*** that have been happening in this country are not act of terror but act of error... i was so happy when i got the news that nigeria is now on US terror list, after all me i no get green card not to talk of America visa make all of us stay here suffer for here at least. If possible make America ban nigerians from entering their country na d best nbe that........................... After all no be poor man wey no fit pay school fees dey go school abroad im go wat for free education for village secondery school................ Let them prohibit nigerians for travelling abraod we will be better off....................... Zino
My brother Omo Mavis, you are right but if you consider the degree of destitution to which these leaders are classifying the rest of us, you will make a mistake to think that this country belong to them only. I agree with you, Nigeria belong to all of us but we have to consider one thing now "TO FACE THE ISSIUE OF WHO IS REALLY A NIGERIAN. All of us have to come out and fight these cabals to the wall. If we consider that Nigeria belongs to all of us, then it will be so. But if not, one day ,you will here that the national asssembly has concluded plans to sell Nigeria to Equador!!!!

Marvin Omo-Osagie said:
won't really agree wit u cos naija is actually not a compendium of empires that belong to those idiots who call themselves leaders! its for me and u and the future belong to us!

Akamelu Michael said:
Thank you my brother. I am a catholic, there is one prayer we normally pray for Nigeria towards the end of mass, I have stopped praying that prayer because the leaders have encouraged me not to believe in Nigeria again. If Nigeria chooses to blow up today, I will provide the gunpowder

Ohwotu Ewoma Fortune said:
Bro Tell them, all th s*** that have been happening in this country are not act of terror but act of error... i was so happy when i got the news that nigeria is now on US terror list, after all me i no get green card not to talk of America visa make all of us stay here suffer for here at least. If possible make America ban nigerians from entering their country na d best nbe that........................... After all no be poor man wey no fit pay school fees dey go school abroad im go wat for free education for village secondery school................ Let them prohibit nigerians for travelling abraod we will be better off....................... Zino
If US does not reverse the action of listen Nigeria in a terror list, then they will be ready to face a diplomatic row....Was it not the national assembly that I heard deliberating on sending their members to US to beg them to delist Nigeria from the same terror list....... Men of no TESTIS. where is your strength..,.,,,,look at you..look at the small Obama...Men of no scrotum...Castrated men of unliving penises. ...look at them ,,,they have forgot the national budget and now face small Obama...shameless,,penisless,testisless,vaginaless, barren ,unproductive, dry, fruitless,desert, and congregated bunch of scraps..hopeless leaders without visions
Ohooooooooooo,what did I say. National assembly has abandoned the FOIbill again??????????????????????
I am loving this community. Nigerians are here. Michael, tell them and tell them more. Nigerians are really rising up this time.
My brother, Adeyemi, the insincerity of the so called leaders always shock my spine. When I was a kid, I did not believe that an elder can tell lie. But just watch this cursed generation of liers, killers and muderers, crooks,assasins, pirates and robbers,hudlums.....they fill the national assembly, they fill the ministries, they are the PHEROES that block our relationship to the other world.

Oluwakayode Adeyemi said:
I am loving this community. Nigerians are here. Michael, tell them and tell them more. Nigerians are really rising up this time.
The time is very hard for the national assembly. They are eating and f******.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service