what will u do if your spouse cheats on u in ur matrimonial home?

Views: 424

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As for me, I will give her another chance.  Afterall, we offend God everyday yet he spares us.

Usman Ndama said:
No comment 4rm her.Divorce is d solutn. 2me.
for your spouse to cheat on you then he or she do not love you for that time, so you have to ask the word why, if the arws has to do with you then forgive and start agin. if not LET go.

For me my action must depend on the reaction of the offender(my wife),if she shows total regret of what happened,then I will give her a secound chance.But on the contrary,I will just waka pass.

The issue of cheat in marriage is a critical point and should be treated with a well orientation and wisdom.. That woman should be called to order, and then shld be asked her reason, bcos for every action a man takes there must be a reason for it.. Divorce can never be use for justification. Bye
The issue of cheat in marriage is a critical point and should be treated with a well orientation and wisdom.. That woman should be called to order, and then shld be asked her reason, bcos for every action a man takes there must be a reason for it.. Divorce can never be use for justification. Bye

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service