What is the normal age for a man nd woman 2 get married

Views: 245

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any age at which one has passed the bloom of youth,and that one has got prepared for all it takes. For me,I will find it difficult marrying a girl less the age of 25yrs. At less that age, what life xperience has she got to contain me?... Lol! Well,it all boils down to one's level of maturity-which I really appreciate in any r/ship. So no fixed range of age...
Marriage is not about age alone , but the maturity to handle responsibilities materially , psychologically and other wise.

I recommend from 25yrs for girls and and 30yrs for boys.I cannot say why really,but ----------

When you talk of marriage, you talk of maturity both mental and physical.  Physical maturity because marriage is not for kids.  Mental maturity because you have to be able to face the challenges that will arise therefrom.  You also have to have a reasonable income that will be able to sustain the marriage.  Some people attain physical maturity more rapidly than their peers, but mentally they are still babies, such people should not rush into marriage.  The bottom line is that marriage is for adults, who are physically and mentally mature, with a reasonable income.
When one is matured enough to take responsibility, then one can marry.
I agree wit u, is a gud point tnx 4 ur contribution.
Yea, u r rite i agree wit u dt age is nt most important aspect in marriage is al abt maturity nd understanding. Tnx so much 4 ur contribution. Av a nice day
Yea, u r rite i agree wit u dt age is nt most important aspect in marriage is al abt maturity nd understanding. Tnx so much 4 ur contribution. Av a nice day
It realy means dt 25yrs old is d normal age 4 a lady 2 gt married cos many pple do say d normal age 4 a lady 2 gt mary is 25 nd man should b 30 or 28. Tnx 4 ur contribution frnds, i appreciate ur point
It realy means dt 25yrs old is d normal age 4 a lady 2 gt married cos many pple do say d normal age 4 a lady 2 gt mary is 25 nd man should b 30 or 28. Tnx 4 ur contribution frnds, i appreciate ur point
Yea u r rite, nice contribution dia frnd

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service