This is to inform all Nigeria students that the University of London is offering Global MBA Scholarships for Nigeria students. The London University MBA Scholarships is worth 40% of the course fee for the online Global MBA, which comprises six core modules, four optional modules, and a Strategic Project.
The University of London is a collegiate and a federal research university located in London, England. The university was incorporated originally by royal charter in 1836 and is, at present, incorporated by the royal charter granted in 1863.
Interested Nigeria students should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
London University MBA Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- Application Deadline: May 18, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- Scholarship Award: Five 40% scholarships are available.
- Scholarship to be taken the UK
London University MBA Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students from Nigeria are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Students must:
- Satisfy the Global MBA entry requirements.
- Not hold any other postgraduate qualification (e.g. Master’s degree) considered equivalent to a UK Level 7 qualification.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
- Complete the scholarship application form (including two written statements, max. 500 words, outlining your achievements and how the MBA will impact your future).
- Submit an application for the Global MBA. At the ‘Scholarships and Bursaries’ section, select the correct scholarship from the menu and attach/upload your completed scholarship form.
For more information, kindly visit the official scholarships webpage. Thanks