july 10 am sure is a day many people wont 4get becose of the torrential rain that almost swept the whole part of lagos state. Lifes,properties,building were lost on that day.till today many people re homeless becos of that flood! What do you think is the solution to this situation?

Views: 278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was a disaster.  But it is not peculair to Lagos alone.  Flooding has a assumed a global dimension but our problem in this part of the world is poor response to emergencies.
The solution is that we all should not compromise standard and do what is right
so what do you think is right?

Okolobah Efe Michael said:

Those in authority should not compromise standards for their personal gains.

darlington uzuegbu said:

Dis is nature & nobody can cheat nature.I want 2use dis medium 2cal federal govt 2com 2there aid.
Dis is nature & nobody can cheat nature.I want 2use dis medium 2cal federal govt 2com 2there aid.
Indeed, the victims need aid and I hope that the National Relief Agency will be equal to the task.

Usman Ndama said:
According to what you all said,I think the FG should at least confer aid to those affected by this flood nd also let the people avoid dumping of refuges on drainage so as not to block the flow of water....
You got it right.  At times we are the cause of our own woes.  Some disasters can be averted if we keep our envrionment clean and healthy.

darlington uzuegbu said:
According to what you all said,I think the FG should at least confer aid to those affected by this flood nd also let the people avoid dumping of refuges on drainage so as not to block the flow of water....

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service