Now, why shouldn't you do that? Read on:
1. It's a man's world. Let HIM do the "chyking."
2. His respect for you will decrease, even if it's just a LITTLE, trust me.
3. There's a 99.9% chance he'll turn you down.
4. If he doesn't turn you down, he won't take you seriously.
5. If he does turn you down, his friends will hear about it. Get ready to be labelled all sorts of names. smiley
6. His ego will feel bruised. He's a man. All men like to feel on top of every situation.
7. There are tons of guys who'd ask you out. Must you do that to yourself? smiley
8. If you send him signals and he doesn't pick up on the hints, HE'S NOT INTO YOU.
9. Ignore these feminists. You and a man don't share any equal rights. Pfft.
"Woo" him at your own risk.
it doesn't really mara as long as you do it with swag and panache and never go beggy. just make it seems you are tryna do him a favour
like seriously "tryna do him a favour ".?
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE | BP Hypertension And Nutrition | Dash Diet
Hypertension is all about blood pressure on the walls of the arteries and the heart. In this tutorial, we will be discussing extensively on: for more on how to go about the cure of High blood pressure and hypertension, visit the link below