How comes knowledge? Where does knowledge come from ? When does knowledge come? What is knowledge ?All these are questions people ask concerning knowledge.Beginning with the last question,let us attempt what maybe taken as definition or definitions of knowledge.

The Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary defined it as ;the information,understanding,and skills you gain through education,or experience. Even the ideas one has also constitute the knowledge he or she has.In essence,a picture, an impression in your mind of what something or somebody is like,could be part of knowledge.CLICK ON THIS TO GRAB IT ALL

Views: 454

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is said  that no knowledge is a waste.You can pursue it anywhere,anytime any age.When you stop learning,you stop living.

([email protected]) Hi my dear,i love your profile, i am Miss Anita please contact me here at my private email([email protected]) I have an important reason of contacting you and i hope we can share great experiences beyond here i will send you my picture and more details Thanks. yours truly Anita.

Hey Anita !

I got your reaction to my discussion on Vanguard Online Community.Thanks a lot. I'm gonna contact you through your private email.Once again ,thanks plenty.

Hey Bond !

I got your response to my discussion on Vanguard Online Community.

I will be checking on your web link for more of you.

Thanks,Gavin.

You're welcome to make contributions just as you do here. You can put things up for sale too, especially artifacts. Open a PayPal or e-Bay account and you can trade yoiur Afrikan artifacts worldwide.

Oh !,Gavin,

You don,t know that Nigeria is not a participating country in PayPal,and E-bay

Greetings In Jesus Name.

My names are Evangelist Kehinde. I am a retired banker and i worked with UBA Bank. I am also a Deaconess with the

Living Faith Church (Winner's Chapel) Goshen Abuja FCT.

During my working days i was a member of Nigerian Business Fellowship Forum and other related business forum both in Nigerian and abroad.

I would like to give a testify on how i was fled from financial stagnation. In 2010 when i traveled for seminar at Lagos.

I meet a man by name Onome Reuben whom introduced me to some online E-Buissness Programs.

At first i was skeptical about it but as a Christian, i prayed and decided to give this a trial. To be candid, i quarreled with my husband over this issue, God forgive me for disobeying Him but somewhere, somehow i was positive about this investment.

I gave it a trial with the sum of N100,000 and behold i made a geometric increase when i got my ROI( Return On Investment)

Brethren, i am here to refer people to this business and you wish to know more about this, kindly send me an email to [email protected] or add me up on face book with omotala.kehinde

How it works

BELOW IS THE INVESTMENT PACKAGES:

AMOUNT.........DAYS......DAILY INTEREST.....INVESTMENT INTEREST.......ROI
50,000.............10..............3,500.......... ...........35,000.....................85,000
100,000...........10..............7,000........... ..........70,000.....................170,000
200,000...........10..............14,000.......... .........140,000....................340,000
300,000...........11..............21,000.......... .........231,000....................531,000
400,000...........12..............28,000.......... .........336,000....................736,000
500,000...........15..............35,000.......... .........525,000....................1,025,000

visit: www.zetrononlinepayaccess.webs.com
For more details.
call 081-364-95202
Contact Email: [email protected]

Mr John
Zetrononlinepayaccess

Remain Blessed.
Mrs Olaitan
My facebook ID
omotala.kehinde
[email protected]

RSS