Kanu's re-arrest: 'He should be locked in a cell with a cow, please, President Buhari'

One of the sons of the Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, Bashir, on Tuesday mocked the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu over his arrest.

NANnamdi Kanu Remamded In DSS Custody, Trial Resumption To Begin July 26namdi Kanu Attacks Abati For Defending Buhari
Vanguard had earlier reported that the Minister of Justice and Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, announced the arrest of Kanu at a press briefing in Abuja on Tuesday.

The Minister during a press conference disclosed that the IPOB leader was arrested on Sunday and extradited to the country.

The son of the Kaduna State Governor in his reaction to the development noted that the arrest is a victory for the country.

Bashir in a post on Twitter had pleaded with President Muhammadu Buhari to lock the IPOB leader in a cell with a cow.

He wrote, “There are those that will be upset this hooligan was arrested but will be too cowardly to express it. Victory for the country.”

“May we all continue to progress in unison. He should be locked in a cell with a cow, please, President Buhari.”

Views: 2560

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Become Rich without no harm now.Poverty is a Curse .Say No to Poverty. Become Rich within 24 hours through INSTANT WEALTH INVOCATION (MONEY INVOCATION).
Poverty is a Curse. Say NO to poverty.....Say YES to RICHES ...No one is born to be poor. Forces are against families and individuals not to be Rich, reason why many put more energy to work BUT get far little in returns. Are you feedup of Poverty?Do you want to be RICH now? IF YES then you will Become Rich now through INSTANT MONEY INVOCATION http://goo.gl/CXKRAR once you can afford the materials fee. my service fee is FREE but materials fee for the invocation must be pay because materials will be purchase for the invocation and am not allow to use my money to buy materials for any one. .
if you are interested send your full names , date of birth, your picture and id card , your living home address or bank account details where you want the money to appear for you when invoke for you. send all to my whatsapp +233240471355 I am THE LIVING MASTER the helper of the helpless and defender of the defenseless.
THE LIVING MASTER
NO 6 AMA STREET
BEHIND TAMALE POLICE STATION,
TAMALE,
NORTH REGION-GHANA
+233-24-047-1355
E-Mail's :

This issue  is one i cannot say but i believe the whole issue is an ideology and it should be address idealistically.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service