Tell me what i don't know,

that the present acting president is not fit to fully take up the mantle of leadership beyond been an acting president because if the sole called, the strongest ruling party that we all know which their constitution has stylishly supers id our own rules and regulations  that checks our activities that stands as a watch dog but a toothless one though.come to think this, why will ,Jonathan sack ministers that are impose on ya 'adua regardless him ,himself is from the same party men i  like him, don't be miss led Jonathan  is also nursing the ambition of been the president too or why will some be so calm changing ministers when the election is just months away i don't understand? even babanigida,buhari men i support Jonathan for president .......................WHAT IS YOUR REACTION      

Views: 333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can say that loud again. Jonathan is the man
i support him more than u! he is fit and the most educated of all nigerian leader since independence. He is from South South. The PDP arrangement is unconstititutional. And the constitutional amendment makes room for independent candidtate!!
peter rock,
nice one that i have a like mind that believe in Jonathan for president,but were i confuse in your writeup is that is it because his from south south or his fit for the job please let us try for ones elect mainly because is good for the job but i prefer Jonathan,and again my fear is the want the constitution of PDP still have effect in Nigeria constitution ?
stop dreaming please.don't deceive yourself.
umar-farouk,
if you call this a dream well i accept but don't say i did not tell you...............
Mr umar farouk what do you mean by stopping to dream. Those mounting that place where they born to be there or were thy not born by women? You better mind your comment ok. Any way as for me mr Goodluck is 100% fit to wear that cap.
Agboola, I just want to say that if you were Jonathan, you will do d sameting he did. All what is happening is all about knowing somebody, else, you are nowhere to go. What if u are give a week to rule nigeria wont you enrich ur pocket and look for more. Let him continue. As far as am concerning, we need a govt that will look into our problems not adding to our problems again.
Dear Mr jimoh,
yes you are right, i will defiantly ,i will do something and enrich even in America its same but enriching is not the issue but putting the people in mind is what am saying,in Nigeria high level of unemployment ,housing wahala ,feeding is another issue majority of Nigerians in living below one dollar a day so what are we saying if Jonathan is fit for the job why not let him do it i wait earnestly to see how 2011 elections will go God sphere our lives Jonathan for 2011
Whether 2011 or not, jonathan is already making name as Acting President. If there is no riging in the comng election, am telling u that joe will win the election. It is only HAUSA people that will not vote for him. If we combine Yorubas and igbos to vote for him what hausa pples can do, NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jimoh.
yes we go vote cos its our right but how good will it be if the whole country really come together to vote as one naija and again Hausa's are Nigerians to so join me to say God bless Nigeria ........
jimoh.
yes we go vote cos its our right but how good will it be if the whole country really come together to vote as one naija and again Hausa's are Nigerians to so join me to say God bless Nigeria ........
I said it boldly in my write up that he is fit! Whichver angle u look at it, he is qualified for the job!
agboola temitope oluwafemi said:
peter rock,
nice one that i have a like mind that believe in Jonathan for president,but were i confuse in your writeup is that is it because his from south south or his fit for the job please let us try for ones elect mainly because is good for the job but i prefer Jonathan,and again my fear is the want the constitution of PDP still have effect in Nigeria constitution ?

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service